Willow Creek Falls & Vineyard Reviews

Willow Creek Falls & Vineyard 4
Willow Creek Falls & Vineyard 5
Willow Creek Falls & Vineyard 6

DeLayna · Married on 02/17/2018

Shea and her team literally did everything I asked and then some. They are so, so wonderful and made the wedding process smooth. My wedding was was everything a girl would dream of, and they did everything they could to make sure that it was. I was nervous leading up to the wedding about if everything would go right or not. If something came up, Shea was on top of it. Oh and we had someone waiting on us constantly. I wish I could do it all over again!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2017

I can not say enough great things about this venue and their staff! My fiance and I immediately fell in love with the venue and with Shea and Linda! They made sure I had to worry about nothing on the big day and that everything was perfect! I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a beautiful space and amazing people to work with! You truly feel like family when it's all over. :)

Sent on 12/16/2017
    Willow Creek Falls & Vineyard 7
    Willow Creek Falls & Vineyard 8
    Willow Creek Falls & Vineyard 9
    Willow Creek Falls & Vineyard 10
    Willow Creek Falls & Vineyard 11

Jen · Married on 10/21/2017

Unfortunately for us it rained on our wedding day, but on the bright side we had options A, B and C with this venue. Even with the rain everything went smoothly and looked beautiful in the glass room. Shea and her team made sure we had everything in the morning to get ready with snacks, mimosas, sandwiches and a great area to get ready in. Everything was affordable and having rooms on the property was nice and convenient for us to walk up to after everyone had left. Couldn't have picked a better venue or wedding coordinator for it all.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2017

I LOVED this venue! Everyone was amazing to work with. Whenever I had questions, I would get email responses same day. They really made my dreams come true that day. Shea really went above and beyond in making sure everything was the way I wanted it! Thank you all again for the amazing experience!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Morgan · Married on 10/14/2017

Where do I begin literally! Shea and the Willow Creek staff made our wedding day MORE than perfect! We originally toured the venue in December of 2014 so it was winter but the venue was still beautiful! I knew from the moment we toured Willow Creek that it was the place for us. We had a destination wedding so planning from another state was difficult within itself. Shea made it seem very easy when discussing plans, always quick to respond when we had questions and was always there to help guide us when we were stuck on what to do. I am a type A personality and an extremely over organized person which sometimes can be hard for me to step back and let someone else take charge. Shea did so wonderful in recognizing this about me right off the back and made me feel that I had no worries with her in charge and I didn't have any worries the weekend of our wedding. Our friends, wedding party and ourselves stayed onsite starting the Thursday proceeding the wedding that Saturday which was very convenient, a blast and allowed us to truly enjoy the venue, spending time with those who traveled from out of state and the festivities. Our wedding day went by way to fast for me although I will cherish the memories that were created and will always remember Shea & the Willow Creek staff for making our wedding amazing! Shea truly out did herself and I can't thank her enough for everything she did to make one of the best days of my life so picture perfect. I hope one day there will be another reason for me to use the venue as it is just too beautiful to only visit once.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Ann · Married on 09/30/2017

We had the most amazing experience and wedding day at Willow Creek Falls. They exceeded our expectations. They were there to answer every questions along the way and addressed all of our needs.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Kelsey · Married on 09/03/2017

Seriously such a dream venue!! The staff was beyond amazing, and Willow Creek has always felt like home to me. The second we toured Willow Creek, we knew it was the venue for us. The convenience of the layout of the venue was a huge selling factor for us. Willow Creek made our dream wedding possible. I highly recommend it to any and everyone! Shea and Linda Gail are two of the sweetest people ever. Willow Creek will ALWAYS hold a special place in our hearts!!

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Willow Creek Falls & Vineyard 12

Amanda · Married on 08/26/2017

Willow Creek was absolutely amazing. We Loved that they only do one wedding a weekend, so we could host the rehearsal there the night before the wedding. They staff was nothing but helpful. They truly made our Wedding day perfect. They took care of all the details, and I loved that my parents didn't have to worry about anything the day of the wedding. All of our guest are still raving about how beautiful the venue was. The venue was soooo pretty we didn't have to do much decorating. Only did table decorations. We used their in house caterer and the food was fantastic. I would recommend this venue in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Kelli · Married on 08/12/2017

I don’t have enough great things to say about this place. It is truly one of a kind and I don’t think Linda and her staff could have made my day any more perfect. It was such a magical day and everything I have ever dreamed of, thanks to willow creek!!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Maddison · Married on 07/22/2017

We couldn't have been happier with the venue and everyone that came with it. They were all so sweet and the entire wedding was perfect. We could relax and I didn't stress at all during the planning process or the actual wedding day. I am going to recommend the venue to everybody I know. We got lucky finding this place

Sent on 08/04/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/15/2017

Look no further! The Venue and the Staff are absolutely phenomenal. Linda Gail has a level of warmth and professionalism unparalleled. She takes care of every possible detail and alleviates one's nerves. Along with Linda Gail, Shea and the rest of the staff are also fantastic. We leased the facility for a weekend event. On Friday night, the power went out because of a storm and we had to move the event inside. Everything happened seamlessly and the power came back on later (because of phone calls made by Linda Gail) - Everyone still had a fantastic time that evening with the crazy weather. On the day of the wedding, we had iffy weather but the staff prepared for an outdoor and an indoor wedding as a back-up. The sun came out about 15 minutes before the wedding and everything was absolutely beautiful. On Sunday, we had a brunch at 11am and this was also phenomenal. Linda Gail's recommendations for flowers, cake and photography were the best ever. The venue has a honeymoon suite as well as other accommodations for out of town guests which we fully utilized. There was even a shuttle between the Comfort Inn and the Venue. There are several choices for the wedding ceremony and indoor and outdoor choices for the different catered events. The food for all three of our events was outstanding - the staff was on point with everything. I not only had a beautiful wedding, but gained some good friends from my experience....Linda Gail and Shea.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Catelyn · Married on 07/09/2017

I cannot express how grateful I am that my husband and I were able to get married at Willow Creek Falls and Vineyard. Shea and her staff provided an incredible level of service for us throughout the wedding planning process.

Even though I really did not know much about weddings, Shea helped my groom and I stay organized; she never made me feel bad if I wasn't sure or didn't know something. Their preferred list of vendors was a great resource, especially since we are not local to Blue Ridge, as we live in North Florida.

While planning itself was a great experience, nothing could have prepared me for how fun and seamless the wedding itself would be. The relationships they've cultivated with their preferred vendors really facilitated the set-up process.

Even though I wasn't a fussy or picky bride, the folks at Willow Creek Falls made sure the day felt special. Shea's team made sure that my groom and I were having the wedding we wanted, keeping a good sense of humor the entire time.

We used the in-house caterer for a BBQ buffet, which our guests loved. The reception space is beautiful and our guests enjoyed the scenery.

I could certainly go on about the excellent service we received, but I will instead cut to the chase: We feel so lucky to have found such a wonderful venue. I never expected a perfect day, but the team at Willow Creek Falls made our wedding day more than perfect.

Sent on 07/16/2017
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/17/2017

We got married on 6-17-17 at WCF. WIllow Creek was absolutely amazing from the initial visit and tour through the planning process and down to the day after the wedding. They have a very professional and knowledgeable staff. They are precise with every detail! The coordinator is so sweet and flexible with everything. She is patient and understanding of what the Bride, Groom, and family need/want. My husband and I have zero complaints about WCF. Their accommodations are exceptionally comfortable and luxurious. We had countless compliments on the venue from our guests as well. If I could do it all again, I'd choose WCF everytime!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Victoria · Married on 06/17/2017

I would highly recommend Willow Creek to anyone looking to get married at an all inclusive location. They made the day of my dreams come true. Love love loved it!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Courtney · Married on 06/03/2017

I wish I could give more than five stars. There are not enough positive words to describe Willow Creek Falls, it is beyond perfect. Linda Gail, Shea and Summer went out of their way to make sure we had a magical weekend. They made wedding planning a breeze, also helped getting other vendors lined up.
    Robert made sure the food was incredible. When I made a special request for my mother in law who is allergic to several foods, they didn't bat an eye and made sure she was able to eat with us.
    When I thought it was going to rain on our wedding day, Linda Gail talked me down and told me she would do whatever it took to make our day special, and I have no doubt that she would have. Luckily the weather turned out to be beautiful, but I know that if it had rained, it would have been equally as beautiful in the glass room overlooking the property.
    Every time I had a question no matter what it was, Linda Gail was fast to respond. I wish I could mention all of the details that they put in, and all of the things that they did to make it perfect, but I would be typing all day.
    If you are looking for a place that has an immaculate property and super wonderful people, then absolutely look here. If I could do it again, I would choose WCF over and over again.
    You can't go wrong picking Willow Creek, any place on the property is beautiful to get married at, and I know that they will make sure your wedding day is incredible and everything you imagined.
    Thank you again, to everyone at Willow Creek for making our day so perfect!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Michael · Married on 06/03/2017

We searched many days for a venue that struck us as a place that felt like us. From the moment we walked into Willow Creek Falls, we knew this would be the place we tied the knot. It wasn't just the gorgeous scenery or the phenomenal staff, but also the atmosphere the entire place had. Everyone was welcoming and warm. As a groom, you may not always know what all goes into a wedding until you're on that side of it, but Linda Gail was absolutely incredible in helping keep my wife's mind settled. Through the entire process of wedding planning, we befriended most of the people at the venue. I couldn't thank everyone there enough for helping to ensure my mother, who is allergic to everything, could enjoy a meal on, not just our special day, but the rehearsal dinner as well. For keeping Courtney's head up high whenever it felt heavy and for helping to give us the most incredible and memorable night of our lives. If I could turn back the hands of time and do it again. I wouldn't change anything, except have everyone at Willow Creek as a guest rather than staff.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Emily · Married on 05/27/2017

They think of everything and take such good care of you and whatever you want for your day, wonderful place, will recommend to all

Sent on 06/17/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/20/2017

The advantages of an establishment which has been built to do weddings and not just retrofitted to do them cannot be overestimated. Not only is Willow Creek beautiful but it is perfectly designed to accommodate the bridal party, couple, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, makeup and hair and even has a separate cottage for someone who needs to be on premise.
    It is truly a one stop shop.
    Being late spring, the landscape was in its full glory!!!
    Linda Gail, Summer and Shea seemed to really care about our wedding and made it what many guests claimed to be the best wedding of their lives.
    I was on a love high for days afterwards. Cannot Reccomended this place enough!!!!!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 05/20/2017

I really can't say enough positive things about our experience with Willow Creek Falls. The staff is so friendly, accommodating, laid back, but also incredibly efficient and thorough. Just a true pleasure to work with. They treated us as though we were their own family getting married. Every vendor they recommended was also spot on. The venue is drop dead gorgeous, spacious, perfectly laid out. We got so many compliments. No only is it straight out of a fairytale, but it's also a perfect headquarters for an out of town wedding (we live in Arkansas and had guest from 9 states). We rented the reasonably priced and beautiful rooms Thursday - Saturday night and it was a blast having the whole wedding party together. We had the rehearsal on site as well, and not having to worry about transportation and logistics was a dream. It meant so much quality time with our people! Generally venues are the biggest expense and this one is worth every penny. So much is included it takes such a heap off your plate immediately. Linens, tables, glasses, flatware, staff, parking, rehearsal space, incredible honeymoon suite, day of coordination and planning help, etc etc, is all included. You literally just have think about "the fun" stuff. They even arranged a shuttle for our guests at the 3 major hotels in the area. On the day of, we all felt like celebrities. The staff set up the most wonderful lunch and breakfast spread for us and kept the champagne flowing. The bridal suite is stunning, and was perfect for photos. (The guys were treated like rockstars as well) After a year of our wedding party and parents doing so much for us, it was the ultimate treat for us and them to just lay back, soak the weekend in and enjoy. I still can't believe how stress free the whole thing was. It really went off without a single hitch. We can't thank Willow Creek Falls enough for creating the perfect weekend for us. Do yourself a favor and book this venue. You will not regret it!!!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/06/2017

I genuinely do not even know where to begin. I love Linda and Willow Creek Falls so much, I am so glad my husband and I chose this venue for our wedding! What really impressed me, though, was Linda's ease of response and ability to make her schedule match ours no matter what the circumstance. Throughout the entire process, Linda was very easy to work with, always responding right away to any questions or concerns I had. I am a very type A personality and plan events/projects for a living, so it was very nice to have someone checking up with me to make sure everything was going smoothly. When it came to the evening of our rehearsal dinner, I was upset because the threat of rain was all too close. We already had to move our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner inside, but I was holding out hope that we would still be able to have the wedding outside. I had one vendor pushing me to make a decision that evening, but Linda was adamant on letting me wait until the following day. The day of the wedding, Linda kept me at ease and the entire staff made sure we all were taken care of. And when I still wasn't ready to make the call, she had chairs set up both indoors and outdoors to ensure we had enough time to make a decision at the last minute. When the florist was unsure of whether or not she'd have time to do all the flowers along with window draping in the event that we would have to move the ceremony inside, Shea and Summer did the window draping for the glass room themselves! About two hours before the ceremony, it began pouring outside, but inside was all ready to go. Even though it wasn't what I had planned, Linda and Shea made the switch more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! If I could give more than 5 stars, I would! We also had our catering done through Willow Creek, and I will say that was probably what we received the most compliments on the entire evening! Everything was amazing, and if we could do it again, I wouldn't want to change a thing! Thank you WCF!!

Sent on 06/24/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 04/15/2017

I'm way too late to leave this review, because our wedding was March 25, 2017, and I'm ashamed about this because we had the BEST experience!! Linda was our coordinator and she was beyond amazing! Although, Shea and the other staff were more than helpful as well!

From the first day we went to look at the venue we were already so impressed not only with the. Ensue itself, but by the helpfulness and desire they had to make sure we had only the best experience planning and executing our perfect day!

I had great communication with Linda all throughout the month planning and she made it as easy as it could be for me to plan our wedding! (Which planning a wedding is NOT very easy) haha

When the weekend was finally here, we checked in and everyone was so busy getting everything ready and they all did amazing! They made my family, wedding party, and my now husband and myself feel just at home! The town homes and suites were so comfortable and conviently right on the property!

Even though I'm a very calm and collected person, my husband was a hot mess the day of our wedding and Linda was so great at helping him feel at ease! Haha they all made us all feel at ease and they did perfectly at executing EVERYTHING that day! The wedding ceremony was perfect, the reception was perfect, the food was outstanding and everyone was raving about it!

I have so much to say about this venue and the perfect people running it! I could write a whole book! Thank you Linda and shea and everyone else who made our day nothing but perfect!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/08/2017

I can't say enough about how wonderful Willow Creek Falls was. They went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was perfect. If at anytime I had a question or concern they were prompt to answer and always kept in touch to make sure everything was running smoothly. On top of that, Linda, Shea, and her team are the sweetest people you will ever meet, which made this process that much easier. Thank you guys again for all that you did and for making sure my wedding day was everything I had envisioned. If your looking for a venue for your special day, Willow Creek Falls is the one to go to. I promise they will make sure your wedding day was just as amazing as mine was.

Sent on 04/20/2017

Christi · Married on 04/08/2017

Linda and her staff was amazing. Always willing to go the extra mile for what ever we needed. Linda always answered any question we had in a timely matter. This wedding was flawless on timing and service.
    If you are looking for a no WORRY VENUE THIS IS IT!!!!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Christi · Married on 04/08/2017

LOVE IT ALL!!!! YOU WILL NOT GO WRONG WITH THE VENUE AND LINDA!!!!! STAFF WAS GREAT AND VERY ACCOMMODATING.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2017

Our experience at Willow Creek Falls & Vineyard for my daughter's wedding was amazing! The property was beautiful and the staff was absolutely incredible! We stayed on the property for the weekend and we felt like we were at home. The food, flowers, décor, and entire staff was nothing short of perfection! The staff was always there for whatever we needed and they were always smiling, even though we may have been stressed at various moments. Our coordinator, Linda Gail, was so wonderful to work with though out the entire process. She went above and beyond for us. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue for anyone that is looking for a casual, but elegant location for an event.

Sent on 04/18/2017