Willow Branch Flowers and Design Reviews

Willow Branch Flowers and Design 4
Willow Branch Flowers and Design 5
Willow Branch Flowers and Design 6
Willow Branch Flowers and Design 7

From the moment I met Stacey, I knew I had nothing to worry about when it came to the flowers for our wedding. She was warm, personable, and professional. Stacey listened to my vision meanwhile keeping our budget in mind. Stacey also did the flowers for our rehearsal dinner. After seeing the arrangements that evening, I couldn't wait for the next day. When Stacey delivered my bridal and bridesmaids bouquets on our wedding day, I was overwhelmed by their beauty. Her design absolutely exceeded my expectations. Without a doubt, I would recommend Stacey to other brides. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/06/2013

Diana · Married on 03/24/2012

Stacey is an absolute genius when it comes to flowers! She really took the time to listen to what I wanted and went out of her way to find the perfect flowers! Her arrangements were so beautiful and I received so many complements. I highly recommend Willow Branch Flowers and Design!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Angela · Married on 11/12/2011

I could not be happier with how all of the floral arrangements at my wedding looked! She did an amazing job and everything was beautiful. Very easy to work with and would HIGHLY recommend that anyone in the area should choose Willow Branch Flowers & Design!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Tanya · Married on 04/25/2009

Stacey (now Willowbranch Florist) was great to work with. I gave her my colors and a few flowers that I liked and she created absolutely amazing centerpieces and bouquets. I received so many compliments from our guests. Her flowers made our ceremony and reception beautiful!

Sent on 05/23/2009

Stacey's work is beautiful. She did such a great job for us - understanding the vision and creating gorgeous arrangements for our backyard wedding. I would recommend her to all my friends.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Heather · Married on 07/06/2013

Stacey and Willow Branch are amazing! I never wanted over the top flowers at my wedding and really didn't want bouquets that were too big. I told Stacey exactly what I did and didn't want and she delivered exacty what I wanted, the most gorgeous flowers and bouquets for my wedding! I was so happy with everything!! Thank you Stacey!

Sent on 07/19/2013

amy · Married on 04/04/2009

Stacey did a great job with our bridal luncheon, rehearsal, and wedding flowers. She was extremely organized and efficient during our meetings before the Big Day which was refreshing as a Bride who had my mind in a million different places. I highly recommend Stacey; she provides a great product at a cost effective price.

Sent on 04/21/2009
  • Jacki

Jacki · Married on 09/13/2008

Stacey was so easy to work with and she was really willing to work with me to get the flowers in the price range I needed. I almost cried when I saw my flowers. They were very simple, but absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 09/24/2008
  • Tara

Tara Bruno · Married on 10/13/2018

Flower Heaven💐🌹🌷🌸🌼🌻🌺

It was such a pleasure working with Stacey! She was extremely knowledgeable and gave wonderful recommendations. She has huge scrap books full of pictures to choose from so you know exactly what your getting. The combinations she puts together are incredible! I even had Stacey do the flowers on my cake which just made the cake look gorgeous! The arrangements on my wooden barrels were all people could talk about. So thankful that she did my flowers!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 12
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 13
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 14

Chandee · Married on 05/18/2015

Stacey did a wonderful job with my bouquet and flower arrangements. She created the look I was going for and kept it within my budget. She is very organized and prompt with returning correspondence. I highly recommend her and will be using her again.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Amanda · Married on 06/21/2014

They were great about making adaptations to our flowers at the last minute when we had some people cancel and letting us use those flowers for other things. The flowers were beautiful and we got tons of compliments on them!

Sent on 08/02/2014

Victoria · Married on 10/10/2015

My husband and I were so pleased with Willow Branch Flowers and Design. Stacey is a pleasure to work with and was helpful from start to finish. She is willing to work with you based on your price range and provides the most beautiful arrangements of flowers. Our ceremony was an outdoor, beachfront event and it was raining! Even in the rain, Stacey achieved the exact floral arrangement and draping that we wanted for our wedding arbor. It was perfect! I highly recommend this vendor to all future brides. Very professional, honest and fair in all areas.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Jamie · Married on 04/05/2008

I found County Fair Florals and Stacey through a recommendation from my wedding planner. She was fantastic to work with and the flowers were gorgeous! She had wonderful ideas for all the centerpieces and arrangements and was able to make my bridal bouquet exactly as I wanted it.

Sent on 03/29/2009

Michelle · Married on 09/25/2015

Working with Stacey of Willow Branch Flowers & Design was awesome! She was very personable, professional, and helpful. She was very accommodating when it came to the budget - helping me find the right flowers that would give the the look I was trying to achieve without completely blowing my allotted budget. And she was very quick to respond to my emails. My favorite flower items at my wedding were the bouquets. They were GORGEOUS. Photos didn't do them justice. They were big, heavy, luscious, and stunning.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Shannon · Married on 09/17/2016

Stacey was amazing to work with! I do not know much about flowers. I just knew a particular one I wanted and the colors I wanted to work with. She did the rest and I couldn't be happier. I gave little direction and just let her go to work and I was amazed. Don't look at any other florist and go with Willow Branch Flowers and Design!

Sent on 10/06/2016