Willow Branch Flowers and Design Reviews

Willow Branch Flowers and Design 5
Willow Branch Flowers and Design 6
Willow Branch Flowers and Design 7

Hollis · Married on 06/07/2014

Stacey at Willow Branch was absolutely amazing! Not knowing very much about flowers, other than what I saw on Pinterest, Stacey was able to educate me on the types of flowers that would be available for my June wedding. During my initial consultation, Stacey showed me books of photos from her work and told me how she would change that to fit my color scheme. I met with one additional florist and knew instantly that Stacey was my choice. Stacey made me feel confident that she could capture my vision with ease and perfection. She was easy to talk to and flexible with changes and my procrastination.

The week of my bridal portraits, I totally forgot to order my bouquet. Stacey was able to put one together that was absolutely breathtaking. It wasn't too heavy and was perfect in color. Later on, my color scheme changed from navy and hot pink to navy and blush. Stacey was able to meet with me again and make changes to our initial plan with ease.

When I arrived to the venue and saw the tables, the aisle, and our bouquets, I was blown away with her creativity and design. It was simple, elegant, and romantic. A beautiful addition to our venue.

I would highly recommend using Stacey again. She will be a great addition to your wedding team.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Thank you Stacey of Willow Branch Flowers for making our day look beautiful and perfect! We could not ask for a better match of flower decor for our wedding venue and day. We've had endless compliments about the beauty of the flowers at the ceremony and reception. We also thank you for being so willing to help and easy to work with! We appreciate all the time and effort that went into making our day special and unique--and for braving the rain and winds to ensure our day was beautiful :) Thank you again!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Stacey did a fabulous job with all the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and flowers for the ceremony! She understood my vision from day 1 and all the flowers were more beautiful then I ever imagined! She was very reasonably priced and always helpful and professional!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Amber · Married on 04/18/2014

Willow Branch Flowers was an absolutely fantastic vendor to partner with for my wedding. My flowers and my bridesmaid flowers were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. Stacey was so kind, responsive, and made everything work with my budget! She was also very flexible because my planner ended up picking up my flowers on the day of the wedding. If I was able to re-live my wedding experience, I would undoubtedly choose Willow Branch all over again!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Stacey · Married on 11/09/2013

Stacey Abernathy did a WONDERFUL job. I had no idea what I wanted and she somehow turned my Pinterest collection into beautiful floral arrangements. My bouquet was to die for, and the tables at the reception looked so elegant. Everyone was commenting on how beautiful and elegant everything looked for the wedding. We are so very very happy we found her and I would recommend her to anyone in the Mooresville/Charlotte areas in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Heather · Married on 10/26/2013

Wonderful to work with! Made my wedding and reception gorgeous!!!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Flowers are beautiful and exactly what I wanted!! So pleased and Stacey is so nice and easy to work with!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Beth · Married on 09/15/2013

Stacey at Willow Branch was such a blessing to work with. From the very beginning she knew exactly what look I was going for. Stacey was so efficient with everything & I had no worries. My flowers turned out amazing & I can't thank her enough.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Marissa · Married on 09/07/2013

Hi, my name is Marissa. I hired Willow Branch Flowers and Designs to provide the floral arrangements for my wedding this past September. I was incredibly pleased with my experience! Not only were the flowers absolutely beautiful, but working with Stacey was enjoyable as well. From our first meeting, she was very good about communicating with my mother and I when it came to the quote for all services provided as well as the little things, like what my best choices for flowers would be so that I could get the colors I really wanted. She made sure we knew what to expect and helped us make decisions along the way. She even went the extra mile and helped with decorating my ceremony and reception with lots of burlap, lace and mason jars, not just flowers. Stacey was also very patient and helpful whenever I had questions or if I wanted to tweak a few things, which I really appreciated! I think we paid a fair price considering the overall quality of the flowers and decor along with the professionalism we had the pleasure to work with. I would most definitely refer other brides to Willow Branch in the future! :)

Sent on 01/02/2014

Liz · Married on 06/29/2013

I would recommend Willow Branch to ANYONE who needs a Florist! Stacey was amazing to work with. I didn't know anything about flowers and she helped me easily through the process. She was so sweet and super nice, who knew exactly what she was talking about! Even the people who helped decorate and make our cake raved about how amazing she was! I'm so glad I was able to work with Willow Branch Flowers!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Willow Branch Flowers and Design did a magnificent job with designing the floral arrangements for the rehearsal dinner prior to our son's wedding on June 15, 2013. Stacey's advice for the choice of table linens and her help with the selection of flowers made for the exact setting we were hoping to create for the dinner. I would highly recommend Willow Branch Flowers and Design.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Rachel · Married on 06/01/2013

Stacey was great! She was very attentive to all of the ideas that we presented and knowledgeable on how to make them come to life. Her professionalism was top notch too.
    In order to ensure that the details of the flowers coordinated with the rest of the wedding she took the time to assess our bridal parties colors (yes multiple) in person. We then ended up seeing her out shopping for supplies that coordinated wonderfully, pulling the whole look together. I also had my grandmother doing some of the floral arrangements for the reception. She easily could have been offended by losing some business, but instead was super helpful in coordinating with my Grandmother, and even offered some tricks of the trade to ensure all the flowers at the wedding were wonderful. We couldn't have asked for someone more kind, knowledgeable and professional to work with us for our wedding.

Sent on 08/03/2013

Bailey · Married on 05/26/2013

Stacey is AWESOME! So sweet and easy to work with. She was so excited to help us from day 1. We talked several times and discussed my vision. I had an idea of what I wanted every part of my day to look like and conveyed that to her in just a few conversations. The day of came and I was ABSOLUTELY BLOWN AWAY! From the centerpieces to the ceremony decor, to the fresh flowers that were on the cake. Simply amazing. I would absolutely recommend her. It was so nice to have reliable, professional vendors that exceeded my expectations. Stacey did this without a doubt. I couldn't have been happier!!!!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Caroline · Married on 05/18/2013

Willow branch is amazing!! Stacey is so easy to work with. She provided me a quote up front which most florists wouldn't do until you hired them. Then we worked together to create the look I wanted while maintaining my budget. She was very helpful with suggestions on where to cut back and where to add more. My bouquet was exactly what I wanted and so were all the other flowers. So many people told me they were the most beautiful wedding flowers they had ever seen! I loved working with her and would highly recommend willow branch!

Sent on 07/27/2013

Stacey was very pleasant to work with and maintained the upmost professionalism throughout the entire process. She went above and beyond to make sure the logistics of the flowers for my wedding day worked out perfectly. She helped make my vision come to life and worked hard to keep everything within my budget.

I would highly recommend Stacey to future brides.

~Laurel

Sent on 09/19/2013

Jill · Married on 05/11/2013

Stacey with Willow Branch Flowers went beyond my expectations!! I used to work for a flower shop and am a pretty avid gardener, so I had some specific ideas about what I wanted. Stacey did an amazing job, helped reel my ideas in, was flexible, offered very helpful ideas to help us stay on budget and went well above and beyond my expectations. Our bouquets, boutonnieres and arch were amazing! Receiving the flowers was such a happy surprise for a happy day, and I continue to love the flowers through our pictures.

Sent on 09/04/2013

Bonnie · Married on 05/04/2013

I was so happy with every aspect of using Willow Branch! Beautiful & affordable! I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Kathy · Married on 04/27/2013

Stacey Abernathy
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design
    618 N. Main St.
    Mooresville, NC 28115
    704-663-1467
    Stacey is professional, personable and knowledgeable. She listened to our vision and offered unique ideas to enhance our ideas. She had photographs and props to help us see what we were imagining. She recommended flowers that were in season for the wedding month which helped with cost
    effectiveness. She responded quickly after our first visit with a price quote which allowed us to make her our flower vendor of choice. The wedding was outdoors on a Lake Norman property, and she was familiar with the area. She arrived on the wedding day and assisted with putting together the table scapes, using a combination of our things and hers. She incorporated lace from the grandmother's wedding dress into the bridal bouquet. She also had various other items for rent that accented the wedding motif. Many guests commented on how unique and lovely the flowers were, as they complimented the natural setting. We loved working with Stacey and I highly recommend her. By the way, i was the mother of the bride.

Sent on 07/27/2013

Willow Branch Flowers and Design was highly recommended by our Wedding Planner Kelly Martin at Head Over Heels. As soon as we met Stacey, we knew she would be our florist! I was very impressed that she had looked at my Pinterest Board prior to our meeting and had a great idea of what we were wanting. We loved the flowers she recommended and how easy she made the process of deciding on flowers and arrangements. Stacey knew we wanted simple, but elegant, and worked within our budget. With us living in the NYC area, we were limited with our trips to Charlotte. She was very easy to work with over email and phone calls.

On the day of the wedding, our flowers were absolutely gorgeous! My bouquet was exactly what I wanted and the bridesmaids’ bouquets were a perfect complement to their dresses. With the guys’ boutonnieres, Stacey felt the flowers that came in were too large and immediately contacted me to give us alternative options. I was very impressed with her contacting me to explain the situation and how the new boutonnieres came out. The centerpieces and flower arrangements for the cocktail hour and reception were amazing and our guests were very impressed!

Stacey is a very talented and professional florist; we highly recommend Willow Branch Flowers and Design to anyone in the Charlotte, NC area.

Sent on 04/13/2013

Cheryl · Married on 02/02/2013

Stacey was wonderful at listening to my daughter and taking her wishes and turning them into beautiful arrangements and bouquets. The tables at the reception were stunning.
    All three of my children's weddings flowers were done by Willow Branch with three different styles and everyone was very happy!

Sent on 07/20/2013

Lauren · Married on 02/02/2013

Stacey was amazing! She listened to me and knew just how to put everything together to make the service and the reception beautiful. She was great at mixing the height of the table arrangements so that when guest walked into the reception everything looked amazing!

Sent on 07/20/2013

Crystal · Married on 11/10/2012

Stacey is punctual, easy-going but also incredibly attentive to details, in-tune with what being an engaged couple is all about, willing to work with you to figure out EXACTLY what you want, and always allows you the comfort of being able to ask questions, etc. She always explained everything well and has numerous portfolios of pictures for those of us that need visuals to help figure out what your perfect bouquet looks like. Thank you Stacey for being so very wonderful to work with. We truly enjoyed not only the flowers that were sooo beautiful on our wedding day, but simply getting to know you and enjoying your company.

Sent on 05/02/2013

Stacey was awesome. She worked with us to get the flowers we wanted in the budget that we had to work with. She was fantastic!

Sent on 12/29/2012

Heather · Married on 08/18/2012

Before contacting Willow Branch Flowers I had talked to two other florists who were professional but didn't seem to be able to give me different suggestions to achieve the look I wanted.
    Then I talked to Stacey at Willow Branch Flowers and not only was she professional, she gave me a range of suggestions that helped me get the look I was after AND brought me in right under my budget. The bridesmaids' bouquets were stunning and all of my ladies wished they could preserve them forever! My bouquet was stunning and I got multiple compliments on it throughout the night.
    I'll be recommending Willow Branch Flowers and Design to everyone I know!

~Heather

Sent on 08/23/2012

Jennifer · Married on 06/29/2012

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful! Stacey did an absolutely wonderful job...the final outcome was even better than what was in my mind. She really listened to me and my ideas and made something gorgeous!

Sent on 08/05/2012