Willow Branch Flowers and Design Reviews

Willow Branch Flowers and Design 5
Willow Branch Flowers and Design 6
Willow Branch Flowers and Design 7

Jenica · Married on 12/19/2015

The flowers for our wedding was one of the top things on my list. I wanted plenty and I wanted them to add something special to our venue. I was referred to Willow Branch and after seeing pictures of her work knew that was the florist I wanted. Stacey is very easy to work with. She's very creative and has great ideas. I sent her pictures of what we wanted and she brought it to life. Our day was more beautiful because of Stacey's talent. Thank you Willow Branch Flowers & Design for all of the efforts you made and the beautiful floral pieces you created to make our day so wonderful!

Sent on 01/16/2016

Mackenzie · Married on 12/05/2015

We booked flowers with Stacey for our December wedding and she did an amazing job! We ordered boutonnieres, corsages, bouquets, a floral hair comb, small centerpieces, large centerpieces, and loose stems. We used the stems on some of our dinner tables and for more decor on other tables (welcome table, memory table), and were able to pick those up from Willow Branch on Friday. The rest of the flowers were brought to our venue on Saturday morning for our 2:00 wedding, and Stacey worked with me to arrive early enough to let our hair stylist attach my floral comb. All of her arrangements were beautiful, with the flowers we discussed at our consultation months earlier, in the colors we requested. Stacey also let us to bring large vases to our consultation so that we would not have to worry about returning vases to her the day after our wedding, which was a huge help. We loved all of her work, and my floral comb held up all day from 11 in the afternoon to 11 at night with a lot of dancing in between. She was very flexible on whatever we needed, and kept us informed throughout the months leading up to our wedding on the status of our selected flowers and up coming payments. Working with Stacey was a breeze and we are very happy with all of her work!!

Sent on 12/12/2015

JODI · Married on 11/07/2015

I AM SO HAPPY THAT I CHOSE WILLOW BRANCH FLOWERS AND DESIGN FOR MY WEDDING ON NOVEMBER 7, 2015. THE FLOWERS AND DECOR TURNED OUT FANTASTIC!!! THE BOUQUETS, CENTERPIECES, AND ALL OTHER TOUCHES COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE PERFECT. THANK YOU TO STACEY, THE OWNER FOR AN OUTSTANDING JOB....I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH HOW BEAUTIFUL THE FLOWERS WERE AND HOW FITTING EVERYTHING WAS FOR THE STYLE AND THEME I WAS GOING FOR. STACEY CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH WHATEVER YOU HAVE IN MIND AND SHE IS ABLE TO MAKE IT WORK WITH ANY BUDGET. HER PASSION AND SENSE OF STYLE IS A LOT OF WHY I CHOSE WILLOW BRANCH FLOWERS AND DESIGN. THANK YOU STACEY FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID TO MAKE MY WEDDING DAY A SUCCESS......EVERYTHING I ENVISIONED YOU MADE HAPPEN AND I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THAT!!!

I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS VENDOR FOR ANY OF YOUR FLORIST NEEDS.....YOU WILL BE HAPPY YOU DID!!!

JODI BRANDON LOWDER

Sent on 11/25/2015

Logan · Married on 10/17/2015

Stacey did an AMAZING job at taking our vision and bringing it to life. The flower arrangements for my ceremony and reception were even better than I could have imagined. I wanted a very specific romantic look and Stacey used mercury glass vases and votives to help accomplish the look I wanted. It was absolutely gorgeous! Not only did she nail the look were were going for she was also amazing to work with. She is so organized and every time I met with her I felt at ease knowing that she was going to remember all of the little details. I would recommend Willow Branch Flowers to all of my friends - Stacey will not disappoint!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Jan · Married on 10/17/2015

Stacey Abernathy was awesome to work with and very professional. She took our vision of how we hoped our flowers would look and executed it perfectly, for both the outdoor ceremony and ballroom reception at the Peninsula Club. Her table arrangements & mercury class vases just made the room complete, tying in all the speciality linens, napkins, chargers, chairs, etc. We would definitely recommend her & use her again.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Sandy · Married on 10/16/2015

Stacey, thank you for all your efforts to make the flowers just stunning at Kate and Greg’s wedding! Everything looked beautiful and we thank you so much for your attention to detail. I especially loved the big vases outside to form the altar and they looked gorgeous inside flanking the head table for dinner too. The table arrangements were lovely and we got lots of compliments. Kate’s and the girls bouquets were perfect. You are a master!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Kristi · Married on 09/19/2015

Stacey was by far my favorite vendor to work with when planning my wedding! She is so sweet and very organized! She stayed within my budget and made my wedding venue/ centerpieces look amazing!! She also met with me as much as I needed her and was very quick to respond to emails and phone calls! You will not be disappointed if you use Willow Branch as your florist!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Stacey was AMAZING to work with! She did so much to make my day beautiful. From our first sit down, she really brought my ideas to life. Throughout the whole process, Stacey was so easy to communicate with and was very responsive to my emails - even when I was doubting some of the decisions i had made! In the end, Stacey helped to make our wedding SO beautiful. She even did a little extra for us on the day of - after seeing our head table, she decided she wanted to add some candles and it turned out beautifully! I would choose Willow Branch Flowers and Design over and over again!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Alison · Married on 09/05/2015

Stacey I can not say enough!! The flower arrangements were simply stunning. In the picture coming out a lot of people (those I don't even know) are commenting how amazing the flower and color palettes were together! I was looking out of the Arbors house as you were unloading them and I was getting my makeup done and they literally brightened up the whole day. The flower petals down the aisle and around with arch were the best idea as they added just a little bit more color to spring. The table rentals with the wooden tree slice and mason jar arrangements to the top I couldn't say enough about. When I walked around to every table to greet the guests they were the first thing that always caught my eye. I am so glad I found Stacey. She was always knowledgable and had great ideas on how to bring my vision forth. She spends a lot of time on the arrangements and making sure they look perfect from every angle. Thank you!!

Alison and Mike Ahrens

Sent on 04/17/2015

Alexandra · Married on 09/05/2015

Awesome. The flowers were exactly what I was hoping for. Matched my theme perfectly and went beyond my expectations. I received so many compliments on my cascade bouquet. It was absolutely stunning. Stacey was easy to work with and provided great ideas. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

Sent on 09/12/2015

Alison · Married on 08/16/2015

Stunning work at a very reasonable price! Stacey is so fabulous to work with. I'd choose her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Hailee · Married on 08/08/2015

The flowers that Stacey provided for our wedding were absolutely beautiful! She was very professional and responded quickly to all of my questions. I had no worries on my wedding day while working with Willow Branch Flowers and Design. I sent her inspiration pictures and she was able to create the exact vision I had in mind! The colors were beautiful and she even took the time to look around for a champagne colored rose that I was hoping to include. We also asked her to wrap my bouquet in the lace from my mother's wedding dress and she did this beautifully. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the venue looked and I know that this was a direct result of Stacey's hard work. We even had a few guests ask if they could take some of the flowers home with them! We were so pleased with Willow Branch Flowers and Design and would highly recommend them. Thank you, Stacey, for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Patricia · Married on 06/27/2015

If you want the perfect person to do your flowers for your wedding, you will want to have Stacey Abernathy, at Willow Branch Flowers. Her flower arrangements will make you say "Wow" who did those arrangements when you walk in a room. She did our daughters wedding at the Peninsula Country Club in Cornelius and oh my goodness!! Her colors were pink and gray, the room was absolutely beautiful with tall and short arrangements. She also did the fireplace mantels, and the lakeside room. She is the sweetest person you will ever meet and will help you on every decision. Right at the last minute I said oh no we have to change just a couple of things. She said no problem do not worry it is taken care of. I have never met anyone that would say I do not think you need that, most people would just say OK..( more money in their pocket.) She is the most honest person, if she thinks you do not need certain arrangements she will tell you. She has a special gift and will make your wedding special with unbelievable arrangements. You will be proud to say she did your wedding.

Sent on 07/11/2015

Stacy was very easy to work with and very professional. She was on the ball, responsive, and reliable. The flowers were beautiful and fit perfectly with our venue. She was very easy to work even when we were unsure of what we wanted. She talked us through it and guided us towards the flowers we were describing when we weren't sure. Great florist!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Oh my goodness! Totally worth it! The biggest thing I learned from planning a wedding is you can't DIY the entire thing- ha! Not even close! You can have all the best Pinterest ideas in the world planned, but in reality you can't make it all happen by yourself. Willow Branch Flowers and Design not only made it happen for me, but she made it better than I could have dreamed! She took careful notes on my dreams and plans. Willow Branch doesn't do just flowers, they design it all for you and with you! Excellent vendor! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Kelly · Married on 03/28/2015

Stacey at Willow Branch Flowers was wonderful and easy to work with. The flowers for our wedding day were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned. I highly recommend Willow Branch Flowers!!!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Stacey was amazing! The flowers that she made for our wedding were beautiful, and she did them without too much guidance from me. I was that bride that only had a very vague idea of what I wanted (colors, but no idea what any flowers are actually called), and somehow she took that and got it just perfect. Wish that Wedding Wire let you put pictures in your reviews, because they turned out so lovely I want to share them with everybody :) Oh--and she made me a toss bouquet which I hadn't even thought to ask for! So glad we went with Willow Branch Flowers

Sent on 04/09/2015

Carey · Married on 03/14/2015

I met with Stacey based upon my venue's recommendation and I am SO thankful I did. Not only is she so easy to work with and flexible but she has amazing talent. When I met with her I was very unaware of what type of flowers I wanted but somehow she was able to translate my very inaccurate descriptions of flowers into something real. I knew that it was fate when I was showing her some things that I pinned on Pinterest and discovered that one centerpiece was actually hers from a previous event!

Communication was fast and I never had one worry about what she was creating or delivering. The day of the wedding was breathtaking. She created the most perfect bouquets and centerpieces. I was thrilled! The flowers were full and fresh, the colors were beautiful, the centerpieces were unique and exactly what I had tried to express. I couldn't be happier with what I received and am so grateful for finding Willowbranch!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Stephanie · Married on 02/15/2015

Stacey was amazing! My flowers were gorgeous!! She was able to take my ideas and deliver beautiful flowers for my centerpieces and bouquets!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/01/2014

WOW, is the first word that comes to mind when I think of Willow Branch Flowers. Stacey was incredibly nice, knowledgeable and creative. I had an idea of what I wanted my wedding flowers to look like but Stacey took it to a whole other level and the results were breathtaking! The level of professionalism and responsiveness was immeasurable. Thank you Willow Branch Flowers for helping create my fairy tale wedding come true.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Katie · Married on 10/25/2014

Stacey provided the most gorgeous flowers for our wedding! When my fiance and I met with Stacey initially, we provided her with inspiration pictures for color, style, and centerpieces, and she gave us great ideas on how to incorporate those ideas into our wedding. Of course, I changed my mind on what I wanted the centerpieces to be about three months before the wedding and Stacey did a great job of sourcing GORGEOUS, antique silver vases for us. Our flowers completely blew me away - I couldn't believe how gorgeous she made our reception. I was pretty in love with the inspiration picture I provided to Stacey for my bouquet, but she made it so much more beautiful than I could have expected it to be. She managed to find burgundy peonies for me at the end of October! My bouquet was so beautiful that I took it on my honeymoon with me :) Stacey was kind, patient, creative, and flexible, and I'm so glad we chose her to be our florist!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Stacey is one of the sweetest people I met during the whole wedding planning process. She met with me late in the evening to discuss my vision for all the wedding flowers. She respected my budget, but at the same time helped me make my wedding flower dreams become a reality.

Everyone commented on how beautiful our wedding flowers looked. Following the wedding Stacey helped me so I could enjoy the flowers for as long as possible. The wedding took place almost one week ago and the flowers are still perfect!

Stacey is amazingly talented and her flowers are beautiful!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Sonja · Married on 09/05/2014

Stacey did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding! She helped me envision and create the bouquets and centerpieces I wanted. She worked within my budget. On my wedding day, I was in awe of her work. I wish I could have preserved my bouquet as it was perfect. Stacey was very professional and helpful through the whole process. She set my tables up perfectly and provided feedback throughout the process, to help ease my mind.
    Thank you, Stacey! I would highly recommend any future bride to choose Willow Branch Flowers for their wedding day!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Cheryl · Married on 08/09/2014

I am so pleased with how everything with Willow Branch turned out!! For my wedding I had a medal arch with white draping and 2 floral arrangements (red roses, gerber daisies, and red snapdragons) added, 1 bouquet, 2 boutonnieres, 1 corsage and and 6 centerpieces. The arch added to some beautiful pictures ( I just with I could have taken the flower arrangements with me to the dinner area), the bouquet was gorgeous, and the table centerpieces were real classy- they turned out better than I anticipated. Of all the money my husband and I spent on our wedding, I was most pleased with venue and Willow Branch. The weather was questionable in terms of rain but glad it all worked out for us. Willow Branch agreed to still place the arch and flowers outside after the rain even though they were rushed. Definitely a thumbs up and 5 stars!!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Lisa · Married on 07/26/2014

The flowers were absolutely perfect! Willow Branch made the process so easy, inexpensive stress free!!

I didn't have to think twice or worry about this vendor. The flowers were beautiful! And as an added plus, I was able to replant some of the succulents :)

Sent on 11/14/2014