Willow Branch Flowers and Design Reviews

Willow Branch Flowers and Design 7
  • Julie

Julie Wemple · Married on 07/13/2019

The most stunning flowers

The flowers from Willow Branch took my breath away. Stacey is creative, responsive and listens to her clients to ensure her vision matches the request.

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 8

Sarah · Married on 07/13/2019

Best florist!

Stacey did an amazing job with all of our flowers! She was so great to work with throughout the entire process and really turned our dreams into a reality. The flowers everywhere were absolutely incredible! I would definitely use her for any future floral needs!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Willow Branch Flowers and Design's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! I loved getting to be a part of your special day. All the best to you and Aaron!
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 06/29/2019

Exquisite...floral perfection!!

Stacey was such a dream to work with, she is super professional, courteous and made my dreams come to life. Her flowers were exquisite and every single arrangement was gorgeous. I received so many compliments on how beautiful all of the florals were. Would definitely recommend Willow Branch!!

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 15
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 16

Summer · Married on 06/15/2019

Gorgeous!!

I am so happy we used Stacey with Willow Branch Flowers and Design for our recent wedding!!! She did my brother's wedding and when I got engaged I knew I wanted her to do mine as well. She was so easy to work with and did exactly what I wanted but better! The flowers were breathtaking and we were thrilled with her work.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Jordyn Maher · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing experience and beautiful flowers!

Stacy was incredible to work with! We loved her from the start. She is so organized and on top of her stuff- she made the floral planning process incredibly easy and enjoyable. She made adjustments to help fit out budget along the way and we couldn’t have been more pleased with the outcome. The arrangements were exactly what we envisioned. She’s amazing!!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Lauren Kelly · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely gorgeous arrangements!!!

Stacey was so helpful with my wedding planning process. She really brought my vision to life and went above and beyond to make sure all of our flowers were perfect. She was always responsive and accommodated any changes I made along the way. When we finally saw the final products on the day of our wedding we were seriously blown away with how amazing everything looked.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Avery · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing and beautiful flowers

Stacey is always on top of things and she made my vision come true. Every little detail was perfect and anytime I had a question she always got back to me quickly! I highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 25
  • Paula

Paula · Married on 04/27/2019

Gorgeous Wedding Flowers

Stacey from Willow Branch Flowers was amazing to work with, I met with Stacey about a year before the wedding and we talked about the flowers we wanted, I love flowers and really feel they add to a space no matter how nice it is, my daughter was fine with whatever I wanted. We went back to meet with Stacey about a month before the wedding to finalize everything, and yes, we had a few changes. Stacey was so accommodating and helpful!
    The day of the wedding when Stacey came in with the brides and bridesmaids bouquets I was so pleased with her work, flowers were gorgeous!
    My daughter and I were able to see the venue all set up with the flowers before the wedding began and just loved what she had done, it all looked so beautiful!!
    Would highly recommend Willow Branch Flowers!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 26

Erica · Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Stacey was absolutely incredible! From day one she was super accommodating with my schedule and my out of town mother’s schedule. She took the time to explain various different flowers and options to work within our budget. If you want flawless flowers and a smooth day look no further than Stacey, Willow Branch and her team!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Hannah · Married on 11/03/2018

Willow Branch’s amazing florals

Stacey and Willow Branch were absolutely amazing to work with! Stacey went above and beyond to make my vision come to life for our wedding, in addition, her recommendations were perfect and made the day even better! She easily made my vision for all of our wedding florals come to life in a way that was better than expected, especially the circular arch covered in greenery and neutral flowers- she created this gorgeous look with ease! I can’t tell you enough how wonderful she was to work with and how amazing she is with creating the most beautiful floral arrangements you can imagine! I am so grateful that we were able to have her for our wedding and would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Shelby · Married on 10/20/2018

Just amazing

This women and her team were amazing. They made my vision come to life. They are a talented bunch and would give them ten stars if i could. LOVED THEM

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 27
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 28
  • Lois

Lois Reynolds · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Florist

Stacey is a wonderful floral designer and a great person. The flowers she put together were so beautiful and exactly what my wanted. Through the process she was so helpful and kind. You will be so happy if you you’re lucky enough to be on her calendar to help with you floral design. We highly recommend and appreciate Stacey sharing her talent for our special day.

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 29

Michele · Married on 10/06/2018

Stacey was an absolute pleasure to work with. She’s so sweet and patient with an indecisive bride! I wasn’t exactly sure what I wanted and she helped create the most beautiful flowers for our wedding day. Stacey and her team took care of everything, from setting up floral arrangements, decorating tables with elegant candles, hand delivering bouquets, and even coming back at the end of the night to collect everything. Stacey’s eye for detail didn’t go unnoticed seeing as many guests commented how gorgeous our flowers were! I HIGHLY recommended Willow Branch Flowers & Design.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Chaney Watson · Married on 09/22/2018

Thank you stacey!

Stacey was by far our favorite vendor from our wedding. She is professional, prompt, and knowledgeable- not to mention VERY reasonably priced. I was an indecisive bride myself, but Stacey was so helpful- she has a book filled with all of her past work that made it easy for me to envision what was right for our wedding. She took the time to sit with me and my husband not once, but twice- and was very attentive to any questions that we had along the way. I would highly, HIGHLY recommend Willow Branch Flowers to anyone planning a wedding or special event.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Kala · Married on 09/02/2018

Stacey was wonderful and ver professional. Her work was amazing and very beautiful! When I described what I wanted as for flowers she knew exactly what I wanted because she did above and beyond what I had asked for. Thanks again Stacey, for putting a little touch of you into my wedding day!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 34
  • sarcoch15

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2018

Still getting compliments, 3 months after our wedding

Stacey was so flexible to work with and extremely knowledgeable on all things floral. During our initial meeting I did not come prepared, and by the end of it, she helped me decide what I wanted. I also slightly changed my colors for the bridesmaid dresses (from light purple to a deeper purple) and she helped me add a few darker colors to match the new theme. I still get compliments on my flowers MONTHS after the event. Stacey really made my dream wedding come to life with her beautiful floral arrangements and decor!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 39
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 40
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 41

Torey · Married on 06/23/2018

WONDERFUL vendor and owner. I have nothing negative to say about this company. From day 1 of my first email when I was in early stages of planning, I was satisfied. I send an initial email to get pricing information. I had actually decided that it was too expensive for me and I started to make plans with a local vendor who was a relative of ours. In the end, I was still in love with Willow Branch FLowers and Design and I came back to her. I was so glad that they still had my wedding date open an available. The owner came to my venue and set up my arbor for me with fabric. She and her team did an amazing job in all the centerpiece arrangements and everything looked wonderful!
    Everything was perfect and amazing. I had so many guests who were blown away and loved the flowers as well.

We had 2 face to face meetings in the office. The first meeting we went over my vision, and the owner Stacey took notes and came up with a plan. Within just a few days I received the detailed typed out proposal. I was happy with this and I paid my deposit to secure her services. Months later after getting my final guest count, I needed to add more tables which meant adding more flowers and Stacey was very helpful in that process. This was our 2nd meeting where I paid the remaining balance and finalized everything. I recommend brides to purchase extra color swatches of their wedding color scheme (bridesmaids dress, table cloths/napkin) so that you can match this to the ribbons Stacey has on site for your bouquets. No complaints! Don't be scared by prices. You get what you pay for! AND all the vases and extra "décor" such as votive and floating candles are included in her proposal. I didn't have to buy any other décor items for my wedding. They provided all the flowers/candle décor and delivered/picked up everything.

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 42
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 43
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 44
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 45
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 46

Paige · Married on 06/16/2018

Stacey was an amazing florist! From the ease of our 1st meeting to the final result on our Wedding Day, she did a phenomenal job! She was attentive and listened to exactly what we wanted. She made planning our flower arrangements fun and not stressful at all! I will definitely use her again for future parties and events!!!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Haylee · Married on 05/05/2018

Working with Stacey was a dream. I think this may have been the part of wedding planning I was least stressed about because I knew I was in such good hands. From the very start, she is pure professionalism and knows really what is the best fit for every bride. Not only was she a pleasure to work with, but the flowers I received for my wedding day were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I still to this day get compliments on how gorgeous they were. Highly Highly recommend for any bride!!!!!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Christina · Married on 04/26/2018

Willow Branch Flowers and Design totally exceeded my expectations. After our 1st meeting I knew I had snagged the best florist for our special day. In our meetings we would talk about certain types of flowers and Stacey would pull out pictures from previous events, get on Pinterest and ask which I preferred, when we talked about which type of bouquet I wanted, she did the same. Stacey also provided table décor for my guest tables. She used votives, tall floral arrangements, small arrangements and gold globes, it completely transformed our tent into an elegant space perfect for a spring wedding. My guests could not stop talking about how gorgeous everything was. Willow Branch Flowers and Design is an outstanding company, they were a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend them for your future events.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Kristi · Married on 01/13/2018

Amazing arrangements

I first heard about Stacey through my maid of honor, who used Stacey for her own wedding. From our first meeting, I was very impressed with Stacey's talent and professionalism. She presented me with an amazing array of options, and she was able to capture my vision in a way I couldn't even articulate. I had a 1920's themed winter wedding, and I wanted to include a touch of vintage and elegance. Stacey completely understood and exceeded all of my flower/design dreams! Additionally, the quality of the arrangements is incredible; after the reception, I took the flowers home and was completely impressed with how they lasted not only through the wedding day, but through the next week. I cannot recommend Stacey enough. She was one of the best parts of my wedding day.

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 47
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 48
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 49
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 50

Stephanie · Married on 11/03/2017

Stacey is AWESOME! She is fun to work with, has great ideas, and really helped me figure out what I was looking for. I had some ideas, but she helped pull the whole thing together and create a vision. I was blown away the day of - the flowers were more than I could have ever hoped for. When I saw my bouquet I cried! I highly recommend Willow Branch Flowers and Design - they are the BEST.

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 51

Willow Branch Flowers and Design's reply:

Thank you for being such a pleasure to work with! All the best to you both!

Grace · Married on 10/29/2017

Stacey was absolutely the best. Our flowers were stunning and people keep talking about them, weeks after the wedding. Stacey listened to everything that I said I wanted and had wonderful suggestions. The prices were very reasonable. An hour before our outdoor wedding began, the temperature dropped and the wind picked up -- Stacey was a hero florist and tied our arbor down with metal rebar! Seriously the best. Hire her, you won't regret it.

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 52

Willow Branch Flowers and Design's reply:

Thank you Grace! Glad you had such a beautiful day! Enjoyed working with you both!

Charlotte · Married on 10/21/2017

Excellent Vendor and Product

Stacy did all of the flowers for my daughter‘s wedding in October 2017… She did an absolutely beautiful job with everything and was so easy to work with. We had a lot of questions and requests and she incorporated the flowers into my daughter’s rose gold lanterns beautifully. Everyone raved about the flowers and were more than grateful to take them home to display in their homes after the reception. Would definitely recommend and work with her again!

Sent on 03/16/2019