94 Reviews for Willow Branch Flowers and Design

Flower Crowns (2)
Samples (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
94 Willow Branch Flowers and Design Reviews

WONDERFUL vendor and owner. I have nothing negative to say about this company. From day 1 of my first email when I was in early stages of planning, I was satisfied. I send an initial email to get pricing information. I had actually decided that it was too expensive for me and I started to make plans with a local vendor who was a relative of ours. In the end, I was still in love with Willow Branch FLowers and Design and I came back to her. I was so glad that they still had my wedding date open an available. The owner came to my venue and set up my arbor for me with fabric. She and her team did an amazing job in all the centerpiece arrangements and everything looked wonderful!
Everything was perfect and amazing. I had so many guests who were blown away and loved the flowers as well.

We had 2 face to face meetings in the office. The first meeting we went over my vision, and the owner Stacey took notes and came up with a plan. Within just a few days I received the detailed typed out proposal. I was happy with this and I paid my deposit to secure her services. Months later after getting my final guest count, I needed to add more tables which meant adding more flowers and Stacey was very helpful in that process. This was our 2nd meeting where I paid the remaining balance and finalized everything. I recommend brides to purchase extra color swatches of their wedding color scheme (bridesmaids dress, table cloths/napkin) so that you can match this to the ribbons Stacey has on site for your bouquets. No complaints! Don't be scared by prices. You get what you pay for! AND all the vases and extra "décor" such as votive and floating candles are included in her proposal. I didn't have to buy any other décor items for my wedding. They provided all the flowers/candle décor and delivered/picked up everything.

Profile Picture Torey, 6/23/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Stacey was an amazing florist! From the ease of our 1st meeting to the final result on our Wedding Day, she did a phenomenal job! She was attentive and listened to exactly what we wanted. She made planning our flower arrangements fun and not stressful at all! I will definitely use her again for future parties and events!!!!

Profile Picture Paige, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Stacey was a dream. I think this may have been the part of wedding planning I was least stressed about because I knew I was in such good hands. From the very start, she is pure professionalism and knows really what is the best fit for every bride. Not only was she a pleasure to work with, but the flowers I received for my wedding day were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I still to this day get compliments on how gorgeous they were. Highly Highly recommend for any bride!!!!!!

Profile Picture Haylee , 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Willow Branch Flowers and Design totally exceeded my expectations. After our 1st meeting I knew I had snagged the best florist for our special day. In our meetings we would talk about certain types of flowers and Stacey would pull out pictures from previous events, get on Pinterest and ask which I preferred, when we talked about which type of bouquet I wanted, she did the same. Stacey also provided table décor for my guest tables. She used votives, tall floral arrangements, small arrangements and gold globes, it completely transformed our tent into an elegant space perfect for a spring wedding. My guests could not stop talking about how gorgeous everything was. Willow Branch Flowers and Design is an outstanding company, they were a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend them for your future events.

Profile Picture Christina, 4/26/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Stacey is AWESOME! She is fun to work with, has great ideas, and really helped me figure out what I was looking for. I had some ideas, but she helped pull the whole thing together and create a vision. I was blown away the day of - the flowers were more than I could have ever hoped for. When I saw my bouquet I cried! I highly recommend Willow Branch Flowers and Design - they are the BEST.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Table Arrangements

Stacey was absolutely the best. Our flowers were stunning and people keep talking about them, weeks after the wedding. Stacey listened to everything that I said I wanted and had wonderful suggestions. The prices were very reasonable. An hour before our outdoor wedding began, the temperature dropped and the wind picked up -- Stacey was a hero florist and tied our arbor down with metal rebar! Seriously the best. Hire her, you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Grace, 10/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Stacey was absolutely wonderful to work with and helped bring my vision to reality. I didn't think the flowers could get any more beautiful than the bouquet for my bridal portrait, but the flowers for the wedding were positively gorgeous! I cannot recommend Stacey and Willow Branch enough.

Profile Picture Eryn, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Stacey was wonderful. The flowers turned out stunning, and they were much prettier than I imagined! I don’t know much about flowers but she was able to give me the advice I needed. When the first quote was higher than I wanted to go, she helped tweak it to be within my budget with some less expensive flowers, etc. She is very organized, you’ll be in good hands!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Stacey was the most incredible florist I could imagine for my wedding! I only had very basic ideas of what I wanted when I first met with Stacey, and she was able to create wonderful masterpieces for the bouquets, ceremony archway (which she rented for me through another company, making less work for me!), boutonnieres, corsages, head table, and centerpieces. There were even little crystals put in some of the flowers in my bouquet, making it sparkle like the rest of my decor! She was incredibly professional and friendly at our meetings, and although I did not see her the day of the wedding, I know she certainly worked hard to make everything perfect!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/30/17, 14 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Willow Branch was a joy to work with, Stacey creates beautiful work and is so helpful through the process. I highly recommend willow branch!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Stacey was a dream to work with. Out of all of our vendors, Willow Branch had one of the most seamless processes start to finish. Not only is her work beautiful, but she was always punctual, responsive and professional. I appreciated that Stacey had plenty of inspiration in her studio including photo albums of past weddings, different fixtures and vases that I could see in person to select. Flowers are not inexpensive, but Willow Branch's estimate was very close to all that I received. Also, there were some minor adjustments to our order at the end that were handled without a hitch. I'm recommending Willow Branch to all my friends that are planning weddings!

Profile Picture Grace, 9/23/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Stacey with Willow Branch was great! She is SO good at what she does. I met with her not knowing much about different types of flowers, what I wanted, or what kind of flowers would hold up for an outdoor wedding in the middle of August. She answered all of my questions, gave me great options, stayed within the budget, and most importantly, created STUNNING bouquets and flower arrangements that held up just beautifully throughout the night. She also offers different centerpieces, vases, etc to rent for events in case the venue doesn't provide them. Highly recommend Willow Branch for all of your flower needs!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/19/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Stacey did an amazing job at my wedding! She literally read my mind and created the perfect flower arrangements. During our first meeting she was very professional, knowledgeable, and creative (which made me feel that I could trust her and not stress about flowers during my wedding day). I would highly recommend her and her team. They are the BEST!

Profile Picture Isabella, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Highly recommend! The flowers were stunning, and Stacey was quick to respond and easy to work with. She listened to what I wanted, and stayed within my desired budget. Through the entire process, I was confident and excited about the flowers and she did not disappoint!

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Stacey did such an impeccable job. It was everything I wanted plus more. She made my vision reality with the most beautiful arrangements. She was prompt on the day of the wedding and got everything done in such a timely manner. I highly recommend Willow Branch Flowrrs for anyone's wedding day.

Profile Picture Ashton, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Stacey was the best. She was super organized and I felt that she was really on top of everything. She also understood the look and feel I was going for and worked hard to follow my budget. The flowers were glorious and everyone was commenting on how beautiful they were. Would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Jillian, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Stacey was incredible. She completely captured my image and made all of my flowers, centerpieces, bouquet and archway absolutely gorgeous. She made everything easy and seem less!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

The flowers from Willow Branch Flowers & Design were exactly what I had envisioned for our wedding! Stacey was terrific to work with – very professional, personable, and well-versed in the business. (She had also done weddings at our venue on multiple occasions, which engendered confidence in our decision to work with her.) We had two meetings with Stacey – an initial consultation and a final consultation – for us to discuss colors, styles, layout, etc. and to ensure that we were all on the same page about expectations. Stacey had several books of photographs from her flower arrangements at previous weddings that she used to help us understand our options and see the possibilities. From there, she created a detailed quote that we later used to adjust our flower order. Stacey provided recommendations of what could be cut and what should be preserved to keep the vision we were looking for, while staying within our budget. Her recommendations were spot-on – everything was gorgeous, and I couldn’t have been happier with how the flowers turned out! From my bridal bouquet to the ceremony flowers to the reception centerpieces, everything was fresh, well-assembled, and meticulously arranged… the flowers were perfect!!

Profile Picture Whitney, 3/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Stacey was amazing to work with! She turned my wants on pinterest into a real life vision and I couldn't have been more pleased! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a florist!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

So many wonderful things to say about Stacey and Willow Branch! Recommended by our venue, she was the only florist we met with and we were confident that she would do a phenomenal job, and she did not disappoint. I only needed to tell her my wedding colors and show her a picture of a bouquet I liked and she produced the most gorgeous fall bouquet I've ever seen. I received countless compliments on all of our flowers and it is all thanks to Stacey. The quality of work at the price we paid was worth every penny. If you haven't found a florist, go to Willow Branch!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/15/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Stacey at Willowbranch Flowers and Design is great! She provided the flowers for our daughter's wedding, and they were absolutely stunning! Stacey is fun to work with, pays close attention to detail, creates unique designs, and provides gorgeous flowers that lasted more than a week after the wedding was over! I would definately recommend Willow Branch Flowers! Amor Moffat

Profile Picture AMOR, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

My flowers were absolutely beautiful! Stacey turned my vision into a reality. She truly did an amazing job and everything was perfect! I definitely recommend Willows Branch Flowers!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Willow Branch Flowers exceeded any expectation I had when it came to my wedding flowers. When I arrived at the venue and saw all the beautiful flowers - Peonies, Hydrangeas, Gerber Daisies I was speechless. The table arrangements were full, colorful, romantic, simply beautiful. Stacey the owner is vibrant, professional, and an expert when it comes to flowers and arrangements.

Profile Picture User6812188, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Stacey and Willow Branch Flowers did such an awesome job with our wedding bouquets and centerpieces. I knew that they would be beautiful but they were 1,000 times better than I could even image. Stacey really cares about you and does such quality and beautiful work. She went above and beyond to help make our day so amazing! We are so happy that we choose Willow Branch! Thank you so much Stacey!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit