Willow Branch Flowers and Design Reviews

98 | Mooresville, NC

98 Reviews for Willow Branch Flowers and Design

98 Willow Branch Flowers and Design Reviews

Michele · Married on 10/06/2018

Stacey was an absolute pleasure to work with. She’s so sweet and patient with an indecisive bride! I wasn’t exactly sure what I wanted and she helped create the most beautiful flowers for our wedding day. Stacey and her team took care of everything, from setting up floral arrangements, decorating tables with elegant candles, hand delivering bouquets, and even coming back at the end of the night to collect everything. Stacey’s eye for detail didn’t go unnoticed seeing as many guests commented how gorgeous our flowers were! I HIGHLY recommended Willow Branch Flowers & Design.

Chaney Watson · Married on 09/22/2018

Thank you stacey!

Stacey was by far our favorite vendor from our wedding. She is professional, prompt, and knowledgeable- not to mention VERY reasonably priced. I was an indecisive bride myself, but Stacey was so helpful- she has a book filled with all of her past work that made it easy for me to envision what was right for our wedding. She took the time to sit with me and my husband not once, but twice- and was very attentive to any questions that we had along the way. I would highly, HIGHLY recommend Willow Branch Flowers to anyone planning a wedding or special event.

Kala · Married on 09/02/2018

Stacey was wonderful and ver professional. Her work was amazing and very beautiful! When I described what I wanted as for flowers she knew exactly what I wanted because she did above and beyond what I had asked for. Thanks again Stacey, for putting a little touch of you into my wedding day!

Willow Branch Flowers and Design 1
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 2
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 3
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 4
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 5
  • sarcoch15

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2018

Still getting compliments, 3 months after our wedding

Stacey was so flexible to work with and extremely knowledgeable on all things floral. During our initial meeting I did not come prepared, and by the end of it, she helped me decide what I wanted. I also slightly changed my colors for the bridesmaid dresses (from light purple to a deeper purple) and she helped me add a few darker colors to match the new theme. I still get compliments on my flowers MONTHS after the event. Stacey really made my dream wedding come to life with her beautiful floral arrangements and decor!

Willow Branch Flowers and Design 6
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 7
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 8
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 9
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 10
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 11
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 12

Torey · Married on 06/23/2018

WONDERFUL vendor and owner. I have nothing negative to say about this company. From day 1 of my first email when I was in early stages of planning, I was satisfied. I send an initial email to get pricing information. I had actually decided that it was too expensive for me and I started to make plans with a local vendor who was a relative of ours. In the end, I was still in love with Willow Branch FLowers and Design and I came back to her. I was so glad that they still had my wedding date open an available. The owner came to my venue and set up my arbor for me with fabric. She and her team did an amazing job in all the centerpiece arrangements and everything looked wonderful!
    Everything was perfect and amazing. I had so many guests who were blown away and loved the flowers as well.

We had 2 face to face meetings in the office. The first meeting we went over my vision, and the owner Stacey took notes and came up with a plan. Within just a few days I received the detailed typed out proposal. I was happy with this and I paid my deposit to secure her services. Months later after getting my final guest count, I needed to add more tables which meant adding more flowers and Stacey was very helpful in that process. This was our 2nd meeting where I paid the remaining balance and finalized everything. I recommend brides to purchase extra color swatches of their wedding color scheme (bridesmaids dress, table cloths/napkin) so that you can match this to the ribbons Stacey has on site for your bouquets. No complaints! Don't be scared by prices. You get what you pay for! AND all the vases and extra "décor" such as votive and floating candles are included in her proposal. I didn't have to buy any other décor items for my wedding. They provided all the flowers/candle décor and delivered/picked up everything.

Willow Branch Flowers and Design 13
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 14
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 15
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 16
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 17

Paige · Married on 06/16/2018

Stacey was an amazing florist! From the ease of our 1st meeting to the final result on our Wedding Day, she did a phenomenal job! She was attentive and listened to exactly what we wanted. She made planning our flower arrangements fun and not stressful at all! I will definitely use her again for future parties and events!!!!

Haylee · Married on 05/05/2018

Working with Stacey was a dream. I think this may have been the part of wedding planning I was least stressed about because I knew I was in such good hands. From the very start, she is pure professionalism and knows really what is the best fit for every bride. Not only was she a pleasure to work with, but the flowers I received for my wedding day were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I still to this day get compliments on how gorgeous they were. Highly Highly recommend for any bride!!!!!!

Christina · Married on 04/26/2018

Willow Branch Flowers and Design totally exceeded my expectations. After our 1st meeting I knew I had snagged the best florist for our special day. In our meetings we would talk about certain types of flowers and Stacey would pull out pictures from previous events, get on Pinterest and ask which I preferred, when we talked about which type of bouquet I wanted, she did the same. Stacey also provided table décor for my guest tables. She used votives, tall floral arrangements, small arrangements and gold globes, it completely transformed our tent into an elegant space perfect for a spring wedding. My guests could not stop talking about how gorgeous everything was. Willow Branch Flowers and Design is an outstanding company, they were a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend them for your future events.

Stephanie · Married on 11/03/2017

Stacey is AWESOME! She is fun to work with, has great ideas, and really helped me figure out what I was looking for. I had some ideas, but she helped pull the whole thing together and create a vision. I was blown away the day of - the flowers were more than I could have ever hoped for. When I saw my bouquet I cried! I highly recommend Willow Branch Flowers and Design - they are the BEST.

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 18

Willow Branch Flowers and Design's reply:

Thank you for being such a pleasure to work with! All the best to you both!

Grace · Married on 10/29/2017

Stacey was absolutely the best. Our flowers were stunning and people keep talking about them, weeks after the wedding. Stacey listened to everything that I said I wanted and had wonderful suggestions. The prices were very reasonable. An hour before our outdoor wedding began, the temperature dropped and the wind picked up -- Stacey was a hero florist and tied our arbor down with metal rebar! Seriously the best. Hire her, you won't regret it.

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 19

Willow Branch Flowers and Design's reply:

Thank you Grace! Glad you had such a beautiful day! Enjoyed working with you both!

Eryn · Married on 10/07/2017

Stacey was absolutely wonderful to work with and helped bring my vision to reality. I didn't think the flowers could get any more beautiful than the bouquet for my bridal portrait, but the flowers for the wedding were positively gorgeous! I cannot recommend Stacey and Willow Branch enough.

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Stacey was wonderful. The flowers turned out stunning, and they were much prettier than I imagined! I don’t know much about flowers but she was able to give me the advice I needed. When the first quote was higher than I wanted to go, she helped tweak it to be within my budget with some less expensive flowers, etc. She is very organized, you’ll be in good hands!

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Stacey was the most incredible florist I could imagine for my wedding! I only had very basic ideas of what I wanted when I first met with Stacey, and she was able to create wonderful masterpieces for the bouquets, ceremony archway (which she rented for me through another company, making less work for me!), boutonnieres, corsages, head table, and centerpieces. There were even little crystals put in some of the flowers in my bouquet, making it sparkle like the rest of my decor! She was incredibly professional and friendly at our meetings, and although I did not see her the day of the wedding, I know she certainly worked hard to make everything perfect!

Sara · Married on 09/23/2017

Willow Branch was a joy to work with, Stacey creates beautiful work and is so helpful through the process. I highly recommend willow branch!

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Willow Branch Flowers and Design 20

Willow Branch Flowers and Design's reply:

Thank you Sara! It was a pleasure working with you !

Grace · Married on 09/23/2017

Stacey was a dream to work with. Out of all of our vendors, Willow Branch had one of the most seamless processes start to finish. Not only is her work beautiful, but she was always punctual, responsive and professional. I appreciated that Stacey had plenty of inspiration in her studio including photo albums of past weddings, different fixtures and vases that I could see in person to select. Flowers are not inexpensive, but Willow Branch's estimate was very close to all that I received. Also, there were some minor adjustments to our order at the end that were handled without a hitch. I'm recommending Willow Branch to all my friends that are planning weddings!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Willow Branch Flowers and Design's reply:

Thank you Grace for your kind words. It means so much to me!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/19/2017

Stacey with Willow Branch was great! She is SO good at what she does. I met with her not knowing much about different types of flowers, what I wanted, or what kind of flowers would hold up for an outdoor wedding in the middle of August. She answered all of my questions, gave me great options, stayed within the budget, and most importantly, created STUNNING bouquets and flower arrangements that held up just beautifully throughout the night. She also offers different centerpieces, vases, etc to rent for events in case the venue doesn't provide them. Highly recommend Willow Branch for all of your flower needs!!

• I

Isabella · Married on 06/24/2017

Stacey did an amazing job at my wedding! She literally read my mind and created the perfect flower arrangements. During our first meeting she was very professional, knowledgeable, and creative (which made me feel that I could trust her and not stress about flowers during my wedding day). I would highly recommend her and her team. They are the BEST!

Victoria · Married on 06/17/2017

Highly recommend! The flowers were stunning, and Stacey was quick to respond and easy to work with. She listened to what I wanted, and stayed within my desired budget. Through the entire process, I was confident and excited about the flowers and she did not disappoint!

Ashton · Married on 06/17/2017

Stacey did such an impeccable job. It was everything I wanted plus more. She made my vision reality with the most beautiful arrangements. She was prompt on the day of the wedding and got everything done in such a timely manner. I highly recommend Willow Branch Flowrrs for anyone's wedding day.

Jillian · Married on 05/27/2017

Stacey was the best. She was super organized and I felt that she was really on top of everything. She also understood the look and feel I was going for and worked hard to follow my budget. The flowers were glorious and everyone was commenting on how beautiful they were. Would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sarah · Married on 05/13/2017

Stacey was incredible. She completely captured my image and made all of my flowers, centerpieces, bouquet and archway absolutely gorgeous. She made everything easy and seem less!

• W

Whitney · Married on 03/25/2017

The flowers from Willow Branch Flowers & Design were exactly what I had envisioned for our wedding! Stacey was terrific to work with – very professional, personable, and well-versed in the business. (She had also done weddings at our venue on multiple occasions, which engendered confidence in our decision to work with her.) We had two meetings with Stacey – an initial consultation and a final consultation – for us to discuss colors, styles, layout, etc. and to ensure that we were all on the same page about expectations. Stacey had several books of photographs from her flower arrangements at previous weddings that she used to help us understand our options and see the possibilities. From there, she created a detailed quote that we later used to adjust our flower order. Stacey provided recommendations of what could be cut and what should be preserved to keep the vision we were looking for, while staying within our budget. Her recommendations were spot-on – everything was gorgeous, and I couldn’t have been happier with how the flowers turned out! From my bridal bouquet to the ceremony flowers to the reception centerpieces, everything was fresh, well-assembled, and meticulously arranged… the flowers were perfect!!

Emily · Married on 12/16/2016

Stacey was amazing to work with! She turned my wants on pinterest into a real life vision and I couldn't have been more pleased! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Willow Branch Flowers and Design's reply:

Thank you Emily! I'm glad we could bring your vision to life. All the best to you!

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

So many wonderful things to say about Stacey and Willow Branch! Recommended by our venue, she was the only florist we met with and we were confident that she would do a phenomenal job, and she did not disappoint. I only needed to tell her my wedding colors and show her a picture of a bouquet I liked and she produced the most gorgeous fall bouquet I've ever seen. I received countless compliments on all of our flowers and it is all thanks to Stacey. The quality of work at the price we paid was worth every penny. If you haven't found a florist, go to Willow Branch!