Willow Branch Flowers and Design Reviews

125 | Mooresville, NC

125 Reviews for Willow Branch Flowers and Design

Mary H. · Getting married on 10/04/2021

Wonderful in everyway

My daughter was married 4/10/21, Stacy did all the flowers for our events. The arrangements were AMAZING, full, fresh and beautiful! Stacy was amazing to work with and provided helpful ideas in decorating!! I would absolutely recommend using them!! Just Awesome!

Sent on 04/12/2021
  • Sarah

Sarah J. · Married on 04/09/2021

An Absolute Dream

Let me start by saying that Stacey not only provided exactly the florals I wanted but was a also DREAM to work with. From the first consultation at her studio she was attentive and listened to what I was looking for. Based on our discussion, she was able to show me albums and albums of weddings she had done in the past to help me select what I would like. It was so refreshing to be able to see exactly what I would get and see the quality of her work. Stacey was also so professional and responded to any question that I had VERY quickly. We ended up postponing our wedding due to COVID and had to move our venue. With all the additional stress of re-planning I greatly appreciated how flexible Stacey was with helping me re-plan the flowers at the new venue. I would recommend ANYONE who is looking for a florist to work with Stacey. The vision that I had for my day came to life and I thank her so much for the end result. 10/10 :)

Sent on 04/27/2021
  • VIRGINIA

Virginia E. · Married on 04/03/2021

Simply Amazing

Stacey of Willow Branch Flowers and Design is AMAZING. She is so organized, and on top of her business you cannot go wrong choosing her. Stacey has color coded photo albums of her past work so that she can show you examples and you can guide her in the direction you want to go with your florals. She has beautiful rentals to hold the florals, and her eye is amazing. Our florals were beautiful the day of our wedding. She is so easy to work with, I highly highly recommend.

Sent on 04/18/2021
  • Taylor

Taylor S. · Married on 12/12/2020

The BEST florist!

Booking Willow Branch Flowers and Design was by far the best wedding decision I made. Stacey is so sweet, and saw my wedding vision from day one. She took her time with me, answered my questions, and used her creative license to create the most beautiful flower arrangements I have ever seen. I brought her a photo of what I wanted, and she took my vision and ran with it. She exceeded my expectations and I would book her over and over again! Thank you Stacey for making our day so special!

Sent on 12/21/2020
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing Experience!

I really enjoyed working with Stacey at Willow Branch. She is beyond talented and our wedding was beautiful because of her. Our flowers were the most beautiful flowers I’ve ever seen! Stacey is also super friendly and helpful!

Sent on 08/21/2020

Anna D. · Married on 06/12/2020

Perfection!

From the very beginning, Stacey at Willow Branch was there to make our experience go perfect! She was so knowledgeable and professional and flexible... all qualities that made planning with her so easy. I would recommend her to ANYONE getting married in and around the Charlotte area. Our experience was exceptional.

Sent on 08/02/2020
  • Cody

Cody B. · Married on 03/10/2020

Stacy is amazing and went above and beyond to bring my vision to life!

Stacy at Willow Branch Design is amazing! she is truly passionate about what she does and knows how to bring the bride's vision to life.

Sent on 12/16/2020
  • T Sabrinsky

T Sabrinsky · Married on 09/28/2019

Unbelievable

Beginning with the greenery for the rehearsal dinner, everything that Stacey at Willow Branch did was beyond our expectations!
    The wedding flowers, table decorations and all of the little extras made the day one to remember!!!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

I went into the entire wedding planning with a go with the flow attitude. Which ended up to be amazing because my wedding was absolutely beautiful. A friend told me about Willow Branch, and reached out. Within the next few days, I had a meeting with Stacey. She asked what we envisioned for flowers for our wedding. All I said was that I wanted all white and greenery. The day of the wedding, the flowers turned out stunning! We had so many compliments from guests about how beautiful the flowers were!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/24/2019

The most amazing florals!

All I can say is WOW! Stacey did a phenomenal job! I was just so happy and speechless with my flowers. When I saw my bouquet for the first time I actually cried, it was so perfect. I am in awe at how Stacey was able to take my vague requests and make everything perfection! She definitely has a special gift and would 10/10 always recommend her! We will forever be so grateful she was a part of our wedding day! We can not thank her and her team enough!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Corinne

Corinne · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect!!!

I came to Stacey on recommendations from friends and family and I could not recommend her more highly. I went in with a fairly tight budget and just a vague vision of what would make me happy - and it literally could not have been more perfect! She was so easy to work with and had amazing examples to show us. Her suggestions were all so wonderful and everything was absolutely perfect day of. It might be the part of the wedding I was most obsessed with - I could not believe how gorgeous it was. My style is super simple and she had such a delightful suggestion for our centerpieces that felt SO 'me.' She is super professional and a dream to work with. The flowers were definitely high quality and fresh, as they looked wonderful all day, and I also had them pressed afterwards and it worked wonderfully.

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Julie

Julie W. · Married on 07/13/2019

The most stunning flowers

The flowers from Willow Branch took my breath away. Stacey is creative, responsive and listens to her clients to ensure her vision matches the request.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Sarah · Married on 07/13/2019

Best florist!

Stacey did an amazing job with all of our flowers! She was so great to work with throughout the entire process and really turned our dreams into a reality. The flowers everywhere were absolutely incredible! I would definitely use her for any future floral needs!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Willow Branch Flowers and Design's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! I loved getting to be a part of your special day. All the best to you and Aaron!
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 06/29/2019

Exquisite...floral perfection!!

Stacey was such a dream to work with, she is super professional, courteous and made my dreams come to life. Her flowers were exquisite and every single arrangement was gorgeous. I received so many compliments on how beautiful all of the florals were. Would definitely recommend Willow Branch!!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Summer · Married on 06/15/2019

Gorgeous!!

I am so happy we used Stacey with Willow Branch Flowers and Design for our recent wedding!!! She did my brother's wedding and when I got engaged I knew I wanted her to do mine as well. She was so easy to work with and did exactly what I wanted but better! The flowers were breathtaking and we were thrilled with her work.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Jordyn M. · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing experience and beautiful flowers!

Stacy was incredible to work with! We loved her from the start. She is so organized and on top of her stuff- she made the floral planning process incredibly easy and enjoyable. She made adjustments to help fit out budget along the way and we couldn’t have been more pleased with the outcome. The arrangements were exactly what we envisioned. She’s amazing!!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Lauren K. · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely gorgeous arrangements!!!

Stacey was so helpful with my wedding planning process. She really brought my vision to life and went above and beyond to make sure all of our flowers were perfect. She was always responsive and accommodated any changes I made along the way. When we finally saw the final products on the day of our wedding we were seriously blown away with how amazing everything looked.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Avery · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing and beautiful flowers

Stacey is always on top of things and she made my vision come true. Every little detail was perfect and anytime I had a question she always got back to me quickly! I highly recommend!!!!!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Paula

Paula · Married on 04/27/2019

Gorgeous Wedding Flowers

Stacey from Willow Branch Flowers was amazing to work with, I met with Stacey about a year before the wedding and we talked about the flowers we wanted, I love flowers and really feel they add to a space no matter how nice it is, my daughter was fine with whatever I wanted. We went back to meet with Stacey about a month before the wedding to finalize everything, and yes, we had a few changes. Stacey was so accommodating and helpful!
    The day of the wedding when Stacey came in with the brides and bridesmaids bouquets I was so pleased with her work, flowers were gorgeous!
    My daughter and I were able to see the venue all set up with the flowers before the wedding began and just loved what she had done, it all looked so beautiful!!
    Would highly recommend Willow Branch Flowers!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Erica · Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Stacey was absolutely incredible! From day one she was super accommodating with my schedule and my out of town mother’s schedule. She took the time to explain various different flowers and options to work within our budget. If you want flawless flowers and a smooth day look no further than Stacey, Willow Branch and her team!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Hannah · Married on 11/03/2018

Willow Branch’s amazing florals

Stacey and Willow Branch were absolutely amazing to work with! Stacey went above and beyond to make my vision come to life for our wedding, in addition, her recommendations were perfect and made the day even better! She easily made my vision for all of our wedding florals come to life in a way that was better than expected, especially the circular arch covered in greenery and neutral flowers- she created this gorgeous look with ease! I can’t tell you enough how wonderful she was to work with and how amazing she is with creating the most beautiful floral arrangements you can imagine! I am so grateful that we were able to have her for our wedding and would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Shelby · Married on 10/20/2018

Just amazing

This women and her team were amazing. They made my vision come to life. They are a talented bunch and would give them ten stars if i could. LOVED THEM

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Lois

Lois R. · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Florist

Stacey is a wonderful floral designer and a great person. The flowers she put together were so beautiful and exactly what my wanted. Through the process she was so helpful and kind. You will be so happy if you you’re lucky enough to be on her calendar to help with you floral design. We highly recommend and appreciate Stacey sharing her talent for our special day.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Michele · Married on 10/06/2018

Stacey was an absolute pleasure to work with. She’s so sweet and patient with an indecisive bride! I wasn’t exactly sure what I wanted and she helped create the most beautiful flowers for our wedding day. Stacey and her team took care of everything, from setting up floral arrangements, decorating tables with elegant candles, hand delivering bouquets, and even coming back at the end of the night to collect everything. Stacey’s eye for detail didn’t go unnoticed seeing as many guests commented how gorgeous our flowers were! I HIGHLY recommended Willow Branch Flowers & Design.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Chaney W. · Married on 09/22/2018

Thank you stacey!

Stacey was by far our favorite vendor from our wedding. She is professional, prompt, and knowledgeable- not to mention VERY reasonably priced. I was an indecisive bride myself, but Stacey was so helpful- she has a book filled with all of her past work that made it easy for me to envision what was right for our wedding. She took the time to sit with me and my husband not once, but twice- and was very attentive to any questions that we had along the way. I would highly, HIGHLY recommend Willow Branch Flowers to anyone planning a wedding or special event.

Sent on 10/16/2018