willofilms Reviews

6 | Lafayette, LA

6 Reviews for willofilms

Savanna · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely AMAZING!

Willofilms did a amazing job capturing my husband and I’s big day! Delaney is the sweetest person. I had never met her in person before our wedding day and I immediately felt like I had known her for forever once we were together. BOOK HER for your wedding videography needs you will not regret it! She caught all of the sweetest moments plus more. I am very satisfied with her work she did for us! Thank you again Delaney for being top notch!

Sent on 11/27/2018

willofilms's reply:

Thank you Savanna! We loved meeting you and capturing everything that day, you were so sweet in the process and it was an honor on my part!
    -Delaney

courtney · Married on 10/21/2016

Delaney is an absolute gem! Working with her was so easy and everything turned out so beautiful! Her prices are unbeatable and she is a delight to work with. On time, flexible, creative, personalized, and budget friendly all in one!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Caelee · Married on 10/08/2016

Delaney was pleasure to work with! I highly recommend WillFilms for your wedding. She's so fun and easy to work with. Our highlight video was complete in a week and it was absolutely perfect! These momeries will be cherished forever! Thank you Delaney for going above and beyond!

Sent on 11/01/2016

terri · Married on 03/25/2016

love her work. great eye and we highly recommend. thank you for the memories!!!

Sent on 09/15/2016

I absolutely loved my wedding highlight video! Delaney was very helpful from the moment we met with her. She made me feel comfortable throughout the whole day. I never felt like there was a camera in my face making me feel awkward. I highly recommend.

Sent on 04/14/2016

Alex Kuhn · Married on 05/31/2019

So easy to work with!

Delaney was the sweetest ever and had a very calming and easy going presence during what can be a stressful, busy day! She is a great value and we will treausure our vídeo forever!

Sent on 07/12/2019