William Martin Weddings & Portraits Reviews

William Martin Weddings & Portraits 7
  • Alissa

Alissa Owings · Married on 05/04/2019

Highly recommend!

Terrell was hands down one of the best decisions we made while wedding planning and was such a vital part of our day. I found Terrell via Instagram and was immediately drawn to his style and beautiful photos. We had an initial phone call and I was quickly sold on him not just as a photographer but as a person, which was important to us as your photographer is spending your whole wedding day with you! Terrell is a great blend of professional and focused but also relaxed and friendly. We had so much fun hanging out with him and getting to know him. And of course, the photos...we absolutely love them and have gotten so many compliments. He captured some beautiful candids as well as natural posed pictures for my husband and I who can be a bit camera shy. I recommend Terrell whole-heartedly and am so thankful that we found him!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    William Martin Weddings & Portraits 12
  • lauren

lauren · Married on 04/06/2019

Simply the BEST!!!!

Terell is hands down the best decision I made for my wedding. I saw previous photos of his at the location I was getting married at and hired him IMMEDIATELY. What I loved about his work is his ability to capture genuinely candid moments - a rare thing to find in some photographers. He is SO easy to work with, incredibly kind and made me feel so comfortable leading up to the wedding and the day of and I am so happy with the photos I've received so far. I honestly feel so lucky I got to have him be photographing my big day. His work speaks for itself and can't thank him enough for capturing our day so well!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    William Martin Weddings & Portraits 13
    William Martin Weddings & Portraits 14
    William Martin Weddings & Portraits 15
    William Martin Weddings & Portraits 16
  • Brittany

Brittany Jackson · Married on 12/08/2018

Raw, Unique, & Natural Photos. Greatest photographer Ever

Terrell is AMAZING! We can easily say choosing Terrell as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. He is so professional, funny, and genuine. He took beautiful bridals prior to our wedding, as well as our wedding photos. His photos really sell themselves. We chose Terrell as our photographer because we wanted natural looking photos (which is hard to come by these days). His photos are raw, candid, and natural. From the moment we contacted him, Terrell has been so awesome. Terrell is so easy to communicate with. He truly captured moments of us that were candid. We felt so relaxed taking photos. He is definitely passionate about what he does. He made our big day so special. If you're looking for a professional, fun, and unique photographer you will not be let down with choosing Terrell. He is guaranteed to lighten the mood, make you laugh, and make sure your big day is everything you dreamed of. He is absolutely amazing. There are no words to describe how great he is.

Sent on 01/02/2019
    William Martin Weddings & Portraits 29
    William Martin Weddings & Portraits 30
  • Fahlyn

Fahlyn · Married on 11/03/2018

Gorgeous photos and a pleasure to work with

Terrell's photos really speak for themselves, don't they? Terrell is an incredibly talented photographer, but more than that he's a really nice person. The idea of having a stranger taking pictures of me and my husband being all lovey-dovey made me a bit nervous, but once we met Terrell in person our nerves disappeared. He's so laid back and friendly, it's easy to let your guard down around him. For the couples photos, he gave us some direction, but the poses didn't feel cheesy or unnatural. He accommodated our photo requests and made sure we made the most of our time. Inevitably, your wedding day goes by so fast; unbelievably fast. No matter how hard you try, you're never going to be able to experience every part of your wedding day to the extent you would like; even if you have a small, intimate gathering like we did. At the end of the night, or the next day, you might feel like it's all a blur. However, if you have a good photographer you'll get to relive many of those fleeting moments, and you'll also get a glimpse of your wedding day as your guests experienced it. We're so happy we chose Terrell to capture those moments. He's done a beautiful job. We truly couldn't be more pleased. Thank you, Terrell!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Cecilia

Cecilia · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing photographer

I cannot sing Terrell's praises enough! I was drawn to his photography style immediately. A lot of wedding photographers tend to go for a washed out and bright look, which I'm not knocking, but I really appreciate Terrell's rich colors and attention to detail. Terrell did an absolutely amazing job with my engagements shoot, bridal session, and wedding photos! I love love love everything!
    Terrell himself is also AWESOME and makes an effort to really get to know the bride and groom in order to better capture them in photograph. His friendly and outgoing personality made it easy to relax, laugh, and have fun with being photographed.

Sent on 12/30/2018
    William Martin Weddings & Portraits 42
    William Martin Weddings & Portraits 43
  • Victoria

Victoria Banda-Tweed · Married on 09/08/2018

Seriously, one of the best decisions we made!

I spent 3 full days researching photographers close and not-so close to my area in the Upstate. Terrell's work captured my attention early on and after speaking with him I knew he was the one to capture my wedding. From the beginning we were able to discuss what I was looking for and he gave his best advice. Not only does he know his craft but he is also a fun person to have around on your big day. The pictures he captured were stunning and I'm so happy I chose Terrell! All aspects of his services go above and beyond!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Amber · Married on 07/28/2018

Terrell is AWESOME! He did such an amazing job with all our engagement, bridal, and wedding photos. We have received endless compliments on how beautiful the photos are. He is so flexible, very responsive, and dedicated to making your wedding photography perfect! We loved how natural and candid his style of photography is and could not have picked a better photographer to capture our day. Thank you Terrell!!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2018

Terrell is a fantastic photographer! He interacted so well with the groom and I, as well as all of our guests. He really helped us relax and got some really fantastic candid photos, which is exactly what we wanted for our wedding photos! We could not recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Crystal · Married on 04/07/2018

We met Terrell after looking for someone in the upstate to do our engagement pictures. While we loved Terrell’s work, we accepted the fact that we were probably going to either have to have someone else do bridal portraits and our wedding pictures or pay an arm and a leg for all of the travel/hotel expenses as our wedding venue was over 2 hours away. Nope! Terrell was great at working within our budget and we absolutely loved our engagement pictures, bridal portraits, and wedding photos. Terrell was friendly and made all of the posed pictures way less awkward than anticipated. He was always on time, responsive to e-mails, and made sure to get pictures of every aspect of our wedding day, even the little details that I would have forgotten about. I love that Terrell took so many candid pictures and made us the center of attention in all of our photos while still capturing the beauty of the venue. Terrell was on his feet taking pictures from 12:30pm when I started getting ready, all the way up until our send off at 10pm. He was able to capture so many moments that we will cherish forever. We couldn’t have asked for a more hard-working photographer, and we couldn’t be happier with our photos. If you’re looking for an awesome photographer & just a genuine person overall to capture your wedding day, choose Terrell. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 04/24/2018
    William Martin Weddings & Portraits 44

Erika · Married on 10/14/2017

Terrell is amazing. Hands down my favorite decision I made for my wedding. He was the very first vendor I booked and I knew after our consultation that he would be perfect for our wedding. He responded within minutes to most of my emails and always got back to me the same day. For our consultation call I think we talked for over an hour and I felt like I was talking to someone I'd known for years. Having a photographer you are comfortable around is SO important because they are there for the most important and intimate moments of your life. He will make you feel 100% at ease and natural which is why he is able to capture such candid real shots. Oh and the shots are to die for. He did my engagements, my best friend's wedding and my wedding and I love every shot. His work is truly one of a kind. And on top of all this, he is super affordable and will work his butt off to make sure the value of your investment is worth every penny. I started out with an amazingly talented photographer and ended up with beautiful pictures and a super cool friend;)

Sent on 10/17/2017

Brianna · Married on 09/14/2017

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Terrell. He was very flexible, and very energetic. The best part about our experience was it felt so natural, it did not feel posey at all. All of our photos were genuine smiles. We were laughing throughout our entire engagement photo session. He was very quick to get our engagement photos to us. He even gave us a sneek peek photo immediatly after the wedding that was absolutely beautiful. We are so excited to see the rest of our wedding photos. If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding I HIGHLY suggest William Martin Weddings. You will not be disappointed :)

Sent on 09/20/2017

Bhavin · Married on 08/05/2017

Terrell, the man behind William Martin Weddings, was phenomenal to work with. His eye for photos is spot on and you won't get any of that overly processed and overly saturated stuff you'll see everywhere else--he knows his craft and his photos will stand the test of time. And his skill as a photographer belies one important thing: he's just as good a person as he is a photographer. He was extraordinarily kind and helpful, he was accommodating (and even drove with us to where we got engaged for a couple of shots) and he was very easy to be around. We were at ease with him for the moment we first reached out to him, and he's now a friend who I would recommend to anyone who would listen. We'll absolutely be reaching out to him for all of our future photography needs! Thanks again for the lovely pictures and for being a part of our wedding experience, Terrell.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Ben · Married on 04/08/2017

My fiancée and I had almost as much fun taking engagement pictures with William Martin Weddings as we did at our actual engagement. We just focused on each other, he took care of all the details and the photos turned out amazing. Very happy we made this choice!!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Madison · Married on 04/08/2017

My fiancé and I had such a wonderful experience with William Martin Weddings! We had so much fun during the shoot and truly love the finished images. Terrell made everything so easy and we felt like he really captured us and our relationship! Thank you for such an incredible memory and beautiful images!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Gakey · Married on 11/12/2016

Terrell is AMAZING! He did an absolutely wonderful job! He was very flexible and worked with us! His pictures are things that we will treasure and love for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jada · Married on 09/25/2016

Awesome experience!! Super talented with great ideas. Couldn't have asked for a better guy to capture our special day. Would highly recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Contessia · Married on 09/24/2016

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer!! Terrell was very professional yet very personal and wanted to make us happy on our special day! He actually gets to know his clients before hand. He has a great talent as a photographer. (Even some great dance moves) :) I can't thank him enough for capturing all of our wedding photos! He is very flexible and wants to make you happy! Not just telling you what to do he listens to what you want! He did such a wonderful job with our photos! I am one happy bride!! And plan on using him some more for future photos! You will be very pleased with his work and not disappointed. He is by far 5 stars!!! Thanks again for everything we have a lifetime of memories to share with our families with years to come!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Meghan · Married on 07/30/2016

Terrell did a wonderful job capturing our special day. The pictures turned out beautiful. He is so much fun to work with! If you are looking for a photographer for any occasion, look no further!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Shannon · Married on 07/29/2016

WM Weddings has been amazing! From start to finish he was super professional and fun to work with, my husband and I felt super comfortable with William. He told us exactly what to do so there was no awkwardness and the photos turned out beautiful!! He is a great value, we are super thankful that we chose WMWeddings for our wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Jay · Married on 02/06/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Terrell in Texas for a wedding! He was super professional, really easy going and was a joy to be around. He was an amazing value for how much he charges to what he provides! So happy that I was able to work with him! Would definitely do it again!

Sent on 06/10/2016