115 Reviews for William Innes Photography

Matted Prints (2)
Additional Hours (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Canvas (1)

Could not be happier about having William as our photographer at our wedding! From the initial contact to the final wrap up correspondence post wedding, William was prompt and professional. He was extremely accommodating with scheduling the engagement shoot since we were planning from the East Coast and flying to CA sparingly for wedding planning. He was fun to work with and instantly made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. On the wedding day, he had the perfect commanding presence to allow us to get all the shots we wanted and to keep things moving. His work is definitely high quality. We are absolutely thrilled with the final wedding pictures and we have gotten so many compliments from family and friends! Do not hesitate to book.

Profile Picture Liz, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

William is fantastic at what he does, plain and simple. It feels like a friend by the time we meet until our wedding day. His price is reasonable compared to other photographer! He even flew with us in Venice, Italy for our engagement photoshoot with no additional cost! It was a truly a wonderful and memorable in Venice one could ever wish for! William and his team made our dream wedding come true!

Profile Picture Laurent, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot

William shot our wedding in Utah and was great to work with. He flew out for no extra charge and brought a second shooter, Eric, with him. We really put them to the test as we actually had a DOUBLE WEDDING and they had to do twice the work. They handled two couples and bridal parties like the professionals they are. We got great shots of getting ready, the wedding, venue and our doggy ring bearer. William got all of our shots back to us incredibly fast. These photos will be cherished for a lifetime and we are so pleased to have worked with William!

Profile Picture Andie, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

We are absolutely IN LOVE with our wedding photos!!! We received them so quickly after the wedding and each photo is more stunning than the next. William is an absolute professional and a true artist. I was extremely picky when choosing a photographer because I had a very specific vision of how I wanted our wedding to look and feel. I immediately fell in love with William's work and knew it was the perfect fit. He was a pleasure to work with and was super accommodating for all of our requests. He was a hit with our large wedding party and even larger family. If I could rate William 10 stars I would, cannot praise him enough!

Profile Picture marissa, 5/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

From talking on the phone all the way to receiving our printed photos (in beautiful packaging), William was a total joy! He's so fun and relaxed, while also knowing exactly what he's doing, that we now have hundreds of favorites! He knew the right spots, the right "poses", and we just had to relax and hang out while he captured everything perfectly.

Profile Picture Haley, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

GREAT!!! Nice work....keep it up!!

Profile Picture User7523499, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Photography

Danny and I could not be happier using William Innes Photography! First of all, William's work is INCREDIBLE. From our engagement photos to just receiving our wedding photos, everything turned out beautifully!! After meeting with a few photographers, we instantly knew William was our man from his bubbly personality, and professionalism. Not only was he understanding of our wants/needs, but he went above and beyond!! In addition, it took a lot of stress off our backs realizing how organized he was. The follow up emails, calls, & texts truly helped us both! :) Thank you again William!! You are the best!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

My husband and I loved working with William. He was by far one of our favorite vendors at our wedding. We planned our wedding in 6 months and he was able to squeeze in an engagement session for us in his busy schedule. Though in our contract we had agreed for a set number of hours, William offered to give us an additional hour for transportation from our getting ready site to the venue and also stayed later than he had to. His photographs are amazing, he always delivers his photos on time and every time we received a package in the mail from him we were impressed with the packaging. He is worth every penny! We will continue to keep recommending him to our family and friends.

Profile Picture Grace, 6/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

There are so many wonderful things to say about William Innes. His work is amazing and when you meet him you can tell how passionate he is about his work. Very professional, caring, goes above and beyond for his clients. He absolutely made our wedding day! We are so lucky we had the best photographer in the business to give us beautiful memories to look back on.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There are many reasons why William and his team were so remarkable. Here are just a few:

William was professional yet friendly and warm. He was prepared with state of the art technology. Every way he communicated with us before the wedding was streamlined and stylish. William went out of his way to make a connection with us as clients before the wedding so that on the day of we were comfortable and excited to work with him. William and his team worked long and hard to get every shot we asked for. They were organized and timely and worked smoothly with all other vendors. The photographs were delivered ahead of schedule and were even more beautiful than I could have imagined.

The photos we ended up with are the perfect way for us to remember every beautiful moment of our day. He included all the beautiful traditional photos as well as some unique images. I can see the care and thought that goes into each composition and edit of each beautiful photograph making it into a work of art. William operates an A+ business and is a true artist. His love for what he does really comes through in his work.

They say the photography is not where you want to skimp on your wedding budget and William is worth every penny. I would recommend William to my nearest and dearest.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/30/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Heather and I couldn't have been happier with William. From the day we did a trail run we new he was the one for our special day. William always gave us great ideas and Heather and I charmed in as well too telling him our thoughts and ideas. He and us bonded super well. He takes your ideas, listens to what you have to say, doesn't take them for granted and runs with it! Makes it so above and beyond what you were visioning into something glorious. William will make your dream wedding journey feel just as special as the real day. We couldn't be more thankful for him. The pictures are so extraordinary and beautiful. He definitely captures the moment at hand and makes it seem effortless. Every single shot taken, he captured every moment beautifully! You shouldn't wait around! Book this guy as soon as possible if you want a great journey of smiles, laughter, and beautiful memories.
Just ask yourself 1 question...Will.i.am(William Innes) be picking one of the best photographers for my biggest day ever? Answer is, YES!! You won't regret it either! :)

Profile Picture Justin, 4/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

William is the BEST! He got all the shots I wanted and helped us with all our needs and what we wanted to have.
He is outgoing and we loved how open and honest he was with us about certain shots. We got 2 engagement shoots we wanted and wedding photos and extras that we wanted. He gave us 210% all the time! And he was very prompt with responses and questions we had! He does great work and couldn't be happier with how our how wedding process and planning turned out. After picking William as our photographer, I had no more worries and stress. Pictures were taken care of and I was at ease knowing I got what I wanted.

Profile Picture Heather, 4/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

First of all, I would hands down, without a doubt recommend William Innes to photograph your wedding. He truly went above and beyond with everything, from the planning stages to receiving our photos. From the moment we met William, we felt comfortable. Photos were definitely one of the most important things to us, but also the most nerve-wracking. William completely let us relax, and produced photos of our dreams.

on the morning of the wedding, we were having some issues contacting our coordinator and the stress was high. William called, and could tell I was freaking out. He told me to just breathe and he would see me soon. As soon as he walked in, we were ALL relieved. From that moment on, the stress and anxiety was gone. I am so thankful for him, he truly kept us at ease the entire day.

Aside from his professionalism and keeping us cool, the photos were the stuff of dreams. I never thought my husband and I would have photos of this caliber- William is truly a magician! Our prints arrived and wow, we were blown away! He and his team are worth their weight in gold, and then some!

Profile Picture alicia, 12/12/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Matted Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

William and his team were responsive, thoughtful and creative. A wedding day can be hectic but everything went so smoothly and William kept our pace going from the time he arrived to do the bridal only pictures, to the first look to the wedding and after. William is a true professional and I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was hiring William to be our photographer. William and his assistant, Debra, were very professional, organized and kept us on schedule. William is genuine and has a wonderful sense of humor. He made us feel incredibly comfortable which is key since he shot such intimate photos with our first look. My husband and I couldn't possibly be happier with our beautiful wedding photos. The first time I saw them I had a hard time keeping it together.

I'm not surprised to read some of the wonderful things others had to say about him in his other reviews. He deserves all the hype, trust me. We will be hiring him again in the future.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/29/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints

If I could give William more stars I would! He did SO much for our wedding beyond producing beautiful images on our special day.

He has been humorous, flexible, patient, and efficient since Day 1 when my mother and I met him to see if he would be a good fit for our September wedding in Pacific Palisades. He impressed us so much (and my mom is quite difficult to impress) with his cultural knowledge, easygoing personality, and stunning photo portfolio! Needless to say, we booked him with high hopes for WIP and his team!

I remember feeling extremely nervous for my engagement shoot due to camera shyness, but William helped my fiance and I feel right at ease, and it turned out to be a fun-filled day taking photos in both nature and city settings. Our images were absolutely amazing, and this made me even more excited for our wedding day!

Weddings are pure chaos (unbeknownst to me prior to the big day!) and I had no idea that our timeline would be extremely difficult to follow due to so many players and moving parts. William held down the fort, keeping everyone focused on our timeline and making sure things ran smoothly. This was definitely NOT within his job description, but he is the type of person who is a born leader and takes charge to make sure the bride and groom's day is nothing less than phenomenal. Our entire bridal party loved his humor, and I really appreciated his every effort to make sure we got all of our photos on the "Must Have Wedding Shots" list.

I can't wait to see our photos in a few short weeks--I know they will be killer! I can't say enough thanks to William and his admirable team :)

Profile Picture User4700661, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

William has a wonderful gift. Not only is he a very talented photographer but also a great professional to work with. He captures a piece of every moment from your big day. Our wedding photos came out beautiful and couldn't be happier with the results.

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My wife and I had something pretty specific in mind when we were looking for our wedding photographer, and when we first saw William Innes' photos, we knew we had found it. Unlike so many point and shoot wedding photographers, William is a true artist whose photos captured the personalities and emotion of our big day. He's also a true professional and was unflustered throughout; even when our other vendors messed up our schedule, he made sure we didn't miss out on any of the photos he knew we wanted. He even had our beautiful photos ready before we got back from our honeymoon!

Thanks William, great job!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I have had the pleasure of working along side of William while doing Wedding Videography for a few years. When it came time for my wedding, I had no one else in mind but him. The service was FANTASTIC. Both my parents and my bride's parents loved William and his second photographer for the day. The final photos were visually beautiful and perfectly captured the feeling of our whole wedding. Not only is William and his team warm and kind, but their professionalism stands out as well. Seriously, there really isn't any other choice to go with!

Profile Picture Iain, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you're looking for an excellent photographer, look no further because William is your man!! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND him. My husband and I are so very lucky and grateful to have William shoot our wedding! Not only is he professional, but he's fun, helpful, and a great listener. If you want a certain look to your wedding, let him know and he'll do his best to accommodate what you want, while still adding his skills into the shot! When looking for our photographer, I told my husband (and William) that the main thing I was specifically looking for is someone with an ARTISTIC eye; Someone who can use the sunlight to his advantage, and can take an ordinary shot and make it extraordinary with out editing.... and that's exactly what we got with William! Even his presentation of the photos and usb was beautiful! We not only found our favorite photographer (that I'm sure we'll use again in the future) but we gained a great friend. Thank you again William, you're the BEST!!!

Profile Picture Maryhazel, 6/26/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

William was a fantastic photographer! He was extremely accommodating and very organized. He made our wedding day seamless! The photos are beautiful and my husband and I could not be happier!

Profile Picture Gillian, 6/20/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I have known William for years and ever since I got engaged over three years ago, I had no second thoughts that he would be my photographer. William is exceptional more than any other photographer because he captures the essence of the couple he is taking photos for. I have been to many weddings that he has photographed and every time I see the images, I see the personalities, love stories, and depth of each couple individually. What other photographer do you know who can do that?

Not only does William take incredible photos to last a lifetime, but he also helps coordinate and keep things on track if timing gets tight. He can improvise with the best of them and always keeps in contact with the bride beforehand to make sure he understands the details of the big day. He is meticulous, talented, and absolutely perfect for any wedding!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

William Innes... DAMN! He knocked it out of the park! We met with a few photographers that were a little TOO excited about their craft, but lacked the artistic talent. Then, we met William, a down-to-earth conversationalist, skilled not only in the arts of composition, contrast and capturing memorable moments, but also someone that made my wife and I feel comfortable, confident and beautiful. We're unconventional people, and he delivered us images that displayed our quirks in a timeless fashion that we won't look back on and think "what the fuck were we thinking". William promised a second shooter, but came with two additional assistants, and while I'm sure he can alter his style to match anyone's vision, my favorite aspect of his shots is the simplicity. It's not about the bells and whistles, and over stylized Instagram filters... It's about us. It's about capturing our happiness, and he did that, without a doubt. The only downside of this whole arrangement is that he took over 1500 photos and nearly all of them were keepers, so picking the gems to boast about on Facebook has been hard. Kidding.... not really. I told my wife that I didn't want to be the couple with the wedding picture above the fireplace. But, then we got our slick thumb drive and gift box, and William had snapped a shot that I'd be happy seeing every day. No joke, it looks like we're on the cover of GQ. Thank you William! We love you!

Profile Picture sarah, 5/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My wife and I absolutely loved William and his work when we first saw his website. We had spent a fair amount of time looking at various wedding photographers and a lot of them seem to rely washed out filters and the "Instagram" look. This style might work for outdoor venues but we consider it a fad. We wanted a classic style that would last and William definitely delivered. His photographs came out amazing. He's the real deal.

From our initial contact with William to the delivery of our wedding day photos, everything has been great. He's professional, thoughtful, and in my opinion, very technical.

When we first met with him, all attention was on us. He wasn't distracted, listened to everything we wanted, and customized a package based on our budget. I spoke with various photographers who seemed more concerned about selling you on a package and getting your money than actually speaking to you. William's attention to US was amazing.

He also took the time to help ease our planning stress by just having conversations with us. When our timeline was in flux, he helped shape our special day. He checked in with us to make sure everything was going well and even sent us a card to let us know that he was thinking about us. We were blown away by all of his small but thoughtful gestures.

William used to manage an aerospace company so he's technical and it bleeds into his work. He takes online payment. His online gallery is available for sharing with family for additional prints. He has a web app that's personalized for each couple he photographs. It's available for Android and iOS. He delivered our photos on a USB drive...in a wooden box.

TL;DR - would hire again in a heartbeat. 10/10