41 Reviews for Willamette Wedding and Events

Chairs (1)
Photobooth (1)
CD/DVD of Images (1)
Enclosed Booth (1)

Easy to work with. Has a vast network of connections that can help you get what you need for your event or wedding.

Profile Picture Eric, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props
4.2

Photo booth rental was awesome! Lot's of props, background choices. Get full gallery to look at online after event. Will use again.

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I can’t thank Willamette Wedding and Events enough! The chairs they offer added the perfect finishing touches to our wedding! They were so quick to respond and showed up a day before our wedding! This made the experience stress free and smooth sailing on our wedding day! Willamette Wedding and Events doesn’t just offer wedding details, but also various parties and events! I can’t wait to use this business for future events we hold!

Photo for Willamette Wedding and Events Review - These gold and silver chairs added the perfect touch!
Profile Picture Katelyn, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was met with class and professionalism from the first phone call. Not to mention realistic with a sense of humor. This above all during our experience was a blessing. Thank you !

Profile Picture Tracy, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

From our first call for quotes to the last chair pickup, WW&E was affordable, flexible and easy to work with. Much easier than any one else we dealt with. Thank you for helping to make our wedding day enjoyable and memorable!

Profile Picture Liz, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wilammette Wedding and Events was the perfect choice when it came to meeting my wedding needs. Not only were they flexible, affordable, and timely, but they went above and beyond to work with me. I cannot thank them enough for all that they did for my husband and I.

Profile Picture Carley, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Professional, Reliable, Great Value. Susan is easy to work with, and has gorgeous chairs.

Profile Picture Jordan, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

GREAT TO WORK WITH...CHAIRS WERE BEAUTIFUL!

Profile Picture pepper , 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies

It was so awesome! Our friends and family loved it. It was busy the whole time with people enjoying themselves. They did an amazing job with making our day special.

Profile Picture Stefanie, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I cannot overstate how great it was to have Willamette Wedding and Event Planning apart of our wedding day. Everything about its employees, service, and product are perfect! The process of getting the quote and setting up your event details is painless, and all communications with the company were fun, professional, and gave us every confidence that things would go well.

The photo booth itself really is a gorgeous piece of machinery. It looked amazing in our event space and they brought everything thing they needed, even their small table and linens. I'd say over 95% of our guests used the booth from ages 2-80, many going multiple times with varying combinations of friends and spouses. So much personality was captured in how everyone chose to pose, the props they picked, and best of all they surprised us and at the end of the night they left us with a photo book that people had glued their pictures to and signed with little messages. Their photo booth prints out two photos, one for you to glue in the book and the other to keep. We were even able to customize the message on top of each photo strip and choose the background/color we wanted. It was so fun to look at all of our guest enjoying their time and be able to reminisce about the night and show people all their photos they had taken.

We had a great wedding, and definitely made the right decision with the photo booth and working with this company. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Would recommend them for weddings.

Profile Picture Monica, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Easy to work with. Very accommodating. Very professional and responsive to any questions quickly. They came on time (early) with plenty of time to set everything up. Many people thought the photo booth was the high light of the night. The memory book with all the photos fr people to sign was such a treasure. Great vendor and we will use them again!

Profile Picture Kate, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We absolutely loved having this company provide our photobooth! Well worth the cost. Susan is awesome to work with, and all of our guests loved taking photos with their awesome props. Would recommend this company whole-heartedly!

Profile Picture Veronica, 8/8/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I cannot express enough how much we enjoyed having Willamette Weddings photo booth at our wedding reception. Us, and our guests had so much fun. We would absolutely recommend them to our friends and family!

Profile Picture Deanna, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We searched around for a lot of photobooths and Willamette Wedding is definitely the best out there. They're pictures are great quality, the booth is huge and their price is best. I am so glad we chose them for our wedding! Throughout the whole process, they were friendly and helpful. On our wedding day, they had everything set up with no distractions and they ran it all so smoothly. All of our guests had so much fun in the photobooth and we loved seeing all the fun pictures. Thanks Willamette Wedding!

Profile Picture Cristina, 9/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

oSusan was very prompt in answering any emails/questions. The rental was so easy and the process went smoothly! We rented the gold chiavari chairs with the ivory cushions. They were beautiful and completed our wedding with the gold touch! Also these chairs were the best price out there!! We highly recommend Willamette Rentals

Profile Picture User3499775, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This photobooth is AMAZING and was definitely a big hit at our wedding!! There are a great selection of props to chose from and you can pick whether you want color or black and white pictures. It was so much fun seeing how creative our friends and family were with the props! The booth was quite large so you can fit a lot of people in for group photos which was awesome! In additional to the photobooth you also get an album where friends and family can glue their photo on a page and leave a message. My husband and I had so much fun flipping through the pages the next day and seeing what people wrote! Susan is very reliable, quick to respond to any questions, and extremely outgoing/friendly. Ross was very professional and friendly, he attended to the booth throughout the night and explained how it worked to guests, plus made sure everything was running smoothly. All in all this is the best photobooth we have used and my husband and I have used several. If you are considering a photobooth for your event, you can't go wrong with this one! :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/28/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented a photo booth from Willamette Wedding and Event Planning and couldn't be happier. Our guests had so much fun and Susan was so wonderful to work with. We got our book that night before she left for the evening and we had our disc of ALL the pictures within a week of our wedding! I would recommend her in a heartbeat and use her again at any event that needs entertainment!

Profile Picture NORA, 4/1/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Willamette Wedding and Event Planning made our wedding beautiful. The chairs we rented were amazing and got a number of compliments from our guests. The service we got was also amazing. The delivery was prompt and the help we recieved setting up was great! I would recommend Willamette Wedding and Event Planning to anyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Bryan, 1/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

After doing my research and checking out a lot of their competitors, I am so glad that I went with Willamette Wedding and event planner! They helped make my wedding AMAZING! My guests had so much fun with the photo booth and it gave people a chance to loosen up and get pictures while the wedding party was tied up getting their pictures done. I hated the idea of my 170 guests just waiting around bored, while we were with our photographers. My guests are still talking about the hilarious props and cool pictures that they got to take with them. AND, we got a beautiful memory book to keep! They were professional, friendly and flexible. (We had to change our venue a week before and they accommodated us with all the last minute changes.) They were the best value too, working with me each step of the way. Save yourself some time and call them first!

Profile Picture amanda, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I recently got married in Salem, Oregon on August 3, 2013 and Willamette Wedding and Event Planning provided the photobooth for the evening. From the first contact made to me they were so professional and great to work with. They arrived at my event about 30 minutes before their scheduled time to set up for the event and quickly put together the booth and all the props. The photobooth was the guests favorite part of the wedding! This is a largest booth I have ever been in, it allows for so many people to jump in and take photos with you and a wide variety of props that make it so much fun, one of my guests was 6'9" and he fit in the booth just fine!! That says a lot about the size! The photobooth offers both black and white and color copies and prints out 2 copies, one copy to keep in a photobook they provide for you if you wish to use and one copy for the guest! On top of the great photobook they provided where guests can write notes to you if they wish, they send you a CD of all the photos taken in the booth at no extra charge. If anyone is wondering whether or not they should get photobooth from Willamette Wedding and Events for their event, there is no question about it, you must! Ross and Susan were so fun, engaging with our guests and professional all at the same time. I would recommend them to everyone and anyone, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Gina, 8/3/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Susan was great to work with- very responsive and accommodating. The chairs we rented were perfect for our wedding,and at the most reasonable price in the area. The delivery and pickup were seamless and the workers friendly.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/3/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our guests loved the picture booth, and loved how they took a momento home. We now have a great wedding memory, which is a book of all the pictures. It was easy, affordable and fun. Would def recommend.

Profile Picture User3448356, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I wish there were more than five stars to give to Willamette Weddings and Miss Susan Rusconi!Her professionalism, kindness, effectiveness, and general willingness to go above and beyond to make my wedding day special, has made her by far the best wedding vendor I have ever met! I rented 105 beautiful chiavari gold chairs for my ceremony and 115 for my reception, at the lowest rate I could find in the area. The day of the wedding, there were monsoon like rains in the early mornings. I wrote Susan a frantic email about the rain, and how I may not be able to have my ceremony outside, she PROMPTLY (literally in a matter of seconds) responded to my cries for help!
She said that if the outdoor ceremony had to relocate to the reception tent due to rain, she would HAPPILY refund me for the outdoor ceremony chairs. She also very sweetly offered to deliver the full amount of chairs, in the off chance that the sun would come out (and if it didn't she of course would not charge me for them or their delivery). Happily, the sun did come out, and they were able to set (in less than 45 minutes) up on the gardens, and it was beautiful!
After the chairs were set up, my daddy did a practice walk down the aisle to make sure two people would fit down it (he even help out his hands really widely to make sure my ballgown would fit). Upon discovering that it would be a tight squeeze, the chair people reset the entire ceremony site to rows of four on each side, rather than rows of five. My daddy also apparently asked that an extra 25 chairs be delivered (smartly so since we had an extra 20 or so guests who didn't RSVP but showed up anyway). So Willamette Weddings raced back to their warehouse after doing the second ceremony set up, got the chairs, and raced back setting them up just in time for guests to start arriving! And all of this with a smile on their face! Oh and not to forget that Susan ended up gifting me the 25 extra chairs as a wedding/ graduation gift!WONDERFUL VENDOR!

Profile Picture User3345325, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Willamette Wedding and Event Planning was a fantastic company to work with. I was having a small wedding ceremony and needed chairs for my guests. The chairs I rented from them were beautiful and comfortable. I was looking for something more than a white folding chair and these chairs were perfect. They were gold with a silver sash tied around the back and they also had ivory cushions. The chairs really helped enhance the room and helped make the wedding more elegant. The company delivered and took care of all the set up as well as tear down and pick up. Susan Rusconi (the owner) was friendly, flexible, and great to work with!!

Profile Picture Kelsie, 1/27/13, 1 Review