Will Blochinger Photography Reviews

Will Blochinger Photography 5
Will Blochinger Photography 6
Will Blochinger Photography 7

Christy · Married on 08/15/2009

Will is the best. Not only professional & incredibly talented but also makes you feel so comfortable if you're not a naturally photogenic person. Captured portraits as well as candids so beautifully. We plan on doing a maternity photo shoot to capture our current pregnancy with Will. We wouldn't trust anyone else with our precious memories.

Sent on 01/06/2010

meg · Married on 05/19/2017

Will was great when he photographed our wedding in May 2017. Very flexible and accomodating, great with the kids we had in the wedding party and made sure we had lots of fun. Was also very patient as we were, of course, running behind schedule. Would happily recommend him to others. Thanks Will for a great day!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/18/2016

Will Blochinger photographed our 50th Anniversary party and our daughter's wedding and did an excellent job on both occasions. His photos and albums were of top quality. He was very easy to work with and very responsive to our specific requests. I can give him my HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION!!

Sent on 08/30/2017

My husband and I got so lucky when we chose Will as our photographer. Will walked us through the process and was incredibly knowledgeable about how the whole day would play out. That was great for me because it eased my fears and gave me and idea of what to expect on the big day!

Will was great from the night we picked him through the day of the wedding. At our first meeting he showed us all of the option and was honest about which options would work best for us. From there he answers millions of e-mails from me, promptly and without complaint.

He didn't rush us to take our engagement photos and gave great location suggestions when we finally decided to do the shoot a month before our wedding day.

On the day of our wedding he arrived on time and had so many great photo ideas. He was fun and encouraged us to have fun with the photos as well. Him and his assistant took some awesome pictures throughout the entire day but were never in the way. They were awesome about capturing the moment without being seen. They were there from the moment we started getting ready to the time we left our venue.

If you are in the market for a photographer I highly recommend Will Blochinger and his trained assistants. They captured memories that my husband and I will look back on for years.

Sent on 07/14/2014

sandy · Married on 10/24/2009

We changed to Will last minute as we were very unhappy with our photographer....it was the best choice we could have made!

Sent on 07/01/2010

Carolyn · Married on 09/07/2013

4.2
      3.5

Will Blockinger is an amazing photojournalistic photographer with tons of experience with weddings. He captured every moment and more on our wedding day and so unobstrusive too - he knows how to work the sidelines yet still get the job done. I would recommend calling him by phone if you use him for your engagement shoot, etc as he seemed more responsive by phone than email. Otherwise, great photographer who can offer a number of beginner to higher end packages. You will definitely get solid A++ quality beautiful shots and he throws in a free gallery wrap of your fav photo!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Scott · Married on 10/22/2016

2.2
      1.0
      2.0
      2.0
      1.0

If you love Will's photography I guess he will be fine for you but if you do not like his work be ready for a problem. After our engagement shoot we were not impressed and decided to no longer use Will as our photographer, we simply did not feel that Will's style was a fit for us. While we liked the "Save the Dates" that we got from him we did not think the rest of the photos from our engagement shoot fit what we were looking for on our wedding day. We decided to end our agreement with Will and move on. We met all obligations outlined in the contract such as the payments due plus sending a certified letter to cancel (twice). Well, Will never picked up either of the certified letters and we received them both back. He then continually e-mailed to let us know that we are still under contract since he never signed for the letters. He does not take cancelling very well nor does he honor the wording of his contract.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Will Blochinger Photography's reply:

Unfortunately, from time to time, you will meet people who no matter what, you just can’t please. Scott and his fiancé Dana are sadly the example. As you can see from their session which you can access here http://clients.blochingerphotography.com/lewkowitz_eng (copy and paste if you don’t have access to this link) they were very happy during the session. Those who know me, know that I never comment on my own work so I will leave it up to all of you to judge the quality. That being said, Scott and Dana called and said they loved the pics and wanted image 033 for their Save the Date They also wanted to upgrade to magnets, upgrade to a different envelope and wanted to enlarge the magnet from the standard size. After i spent a lot of time in creating their special save the date and they received it, they then informed me that they no longer required my services. When asked why, Scott told me that his fiancé didn’t feel like she “clicked” with me. I told him it was not a problem and that I respect her decision and asked that they pay for the upgrade fees and send me a certified letter stating that they no longer require my services. I received a notice in the mail for the letter but no payment. When I inquired about the balance due, Scott told me that they will not be paying the amount due that they originally agreed to. Now I dislike having to air dirty laundry here and I apologize to those who find this distasteful but I feel that the truth needs to be told.
    Regards,