Will Blochinger Photography Reviews

Will Blochinger Photography 3
Will Blochinger Photography 4
Will Blochinger Photography 5

ashley · Married on 05/31/2014

One of the nicest group of people I've ever met. Will was very flexible with us and his prices were very accommodating. Alan and Chantal are fantastic photographers and helped organize all of the photos we wanted to get that crazy day. They kept us on schedule without being pushy and it made everyone feel very relaxed, which made our pictures that much better. Thank You Again!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Megan · Married on 04/19/2014

I literally can't say enough good things about Will. If you can work with him, do. He is amazing on every level, and I'm SO happy with my pictures. We looked at some other photographers and their quality was much less with much higher prices. If I ever need professional photos again, I'd go with Will. I cannot recommend him highly enough, he's wonderful.

Sent on 07/07/2014

I specifically created an account just to recommend this wonderful, hip, and amazing photographer for any and all upcoming weddings. Will was the first vendor we signed with - he was recommended by owner of Perona Farms and we met him the same day we were signing the venue contract. We immediately liked his easy-going attitude but what truly impressed us was his portfolio. He has an eye for beautiful shots and his photography doesn't result in just pictures - it results in ART. We had our engagement shoot in a sunflower field that he suggested after learning a little about us. The pictures are beautiful. We used them for our invitations and now have a canvas that he provided us. During the wedding, he ran things smoothly and got all of the shots that I requested,and then some! My mother loved him and I heard compliments about him and his assistants all night. My wedding pictures are going to come out beautiful simply because the one picture I have already seen is absolutely epic - he captured a rainbow with an angelic image of my deceased fathers face somehow, by the works of God! It was truly unbelievable - nobody can believe it. If you'd like to see it, feel free to email me and I will personally send it to you. I would recommend Will over, and over, and over again. HE is affordable and the best photographer I've ever met. He also has a celebrity photography portfolio that is impressive. Book with Will - you will be insanely happy you did!

Sent on 04/14/2014

kelly · Married on 03/14/2014

We knew when planning our wedding that the photographer would be one of the most important aspects of the wedding and what an excellent choice we made in hiring Will Blochinger! Will's work is amazing! His pictures speak for themselves! Will was always available to answer any questions we had and he has such a down-to-earth and easygoing personality. Will and his assistant spent our entire wedding with us capturing every moment without being invasive, and taking over 1,500 pictures while making us feel comfortable and natural! Our pictures are absolutely incredible! And with so many beautiful pictures to choose from, it has taken us over a month to choose our wedding album! We cannot thank Will enough!

Sent on 04/30/2014

There's a reason will has 5 stars on two sites. He's pretty much everything a wedding photographer should be and do. The best is that he's with you all day long and not bugging you to get in particular shots or being overbearing. You go over what you want with him beforehand and everything else just works out. We got absolutely amazing professional quality pictures for what seemed like less than competitors. The wedding is a blur but you don't even notice him taking all of the shots except for the obvious ones. Will custom set up a photo booth that was one of the stars of the wedding! I really can't find anything to complain about because it all went so smooth. My wife had a few off the wall requests that got accommodated perfectly as well. I don't know why you'd use anybody else. Just ask him about his celebrity photography, that's what initially hooked us. You'll feel like rock stars through the entire experience!

Sent on 03/17/2014

Maryann · Married on 10/26/2013

I used Will Blochinger Photography for my wedding and the pictures are beautiful! Everytime I look at them I am taken back to the happiest day of my life. I cannot thank Will enought for the amazing picutres! I would recommended Will ANYTIME!

Sent on 12/21/2013

Alicia · Married on 10/12/2013

Thank you so much for all the great pictures you got - you captured everything! We spent HOURS (seriously!) looking at all of them and laughing and crying! We LOVE them!

Sent on 12/14/2013

Emily · Married on 10/12/2013

I have gotten to know Will over the past few years while working with him at my job, and it is always so much fun when I see him come into the building. When I got engaged and had to pick a photographer, it was a no-brainer for me. Will was so accommodating, and fun to work with. He took fantastic pictures and I even got him on the dance floor for a song. I would recommend him to anyone. He was wonderful and so was his assistant Alan.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Kristin · Married on 10/05/2013

Will and his team were incredible! They captured the entire day perfectly, were attentive and very,very patient with my large party.

Sent on 12/24/2013

When planning our wedding I didn't realize how important a professional photographer is until I met Will. He let us know what to do and where to go all day without us feeling pulled or forced. We felt very comfortable with him and his second cameraman Alan. The different packages that he offers will accommodate every budget. Thank you Will and Alan for making our day run so smoothly. Your pictures will be cherished for a lifetime.

Sent on 10/05/2013

Risa · Married on 09/15/2013

Great photographer! Friendly and easy to work with. I've already seen some proofs and they are amazing!

Sent on 09/22/2013

Shirley · Married on 09/14/2013

Will's photos are literally out of this world! He amazed us during our engagement session and we both can not wait to get our wedding photos! He is so personable and relaxed that we felt totally at ease with him. we felt that we had known him for years! He captured every moment and more at our wedding and had a slideshow of everything from getting ready photos to ceremony and beyond photos being displayed. You MUST book with Will. If we could give him a million stars we would! And his assistant Alan was amazing as well. They both had us laughing all day and had amazing ideas for photos. THANK YOU SO MUCH WILL & ALAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Catherine · Married on 08/03/2013

Thank you SO much for all your hard workand dedication to our wedding. You were always prompt at getting back to us...We have had so many fantastic comments from others about our wedding pictures and engagement pics. You are truly a very talented photographer. Thank you also for being relaxed and fun. It was definitely helpful to have someone calm and laid back when there was so much going on! You got so many fantastic pictures! We don't know how you managed to be everywhere to get all those shots!

We highly recommend Will especially to anyone who is getting married. In fact we have! We truly enjoyed the experience, you made it quite easy. Thanks for everything! We appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 12/14/2013

Andrew · Married on 07/12/2013

WOW....Will was everything I could of ever wanted in a photo guy. I am not the type of person to just go ahead and pick a vendor. I did hours and hours of research, interviewed a ton of photo guys...I am VERY picky and I was ONLY going to pick the best. He name is WILL.

I was so impressed how he just carried himself, how dare to earth he was, how great he responded to emails or phone calls, he Photoshop skills are really unmatched, he knew were to line everyone up....everything about him was amazing. He is worth every penny. Everyone was talking about his slide show DURING the reception and how wonderful they looked. He is a true professional in every way.

Future brides and grooms, stop looking around and don't waste anymore time looking for your photo guy. I did all the research already, your job is easy now. Call Will and book him asap. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Amelia · Married on 06/01/2013

He was great and I would totally recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 01/02/2014

jennifer · Married on 04/27/2013

Will was awesome! we love all our pictures and our wedding album is just amazing! He was very professional while being a blast to work with!

Sent on 12/24/2013

Lisanne · Married on 04/06/2013

Our wedding pictures and engagement pictures are absolutely gorgeous! Will is a very talented, creative, patient, and most importantly - personable! Will Blochinger Photography was by far our favorite wedding vendor. He just got it. Any questions or concerns we had, Will responded immediately and kept us calm cool collected and we looked good :) Thank you again Will for everything!!

Sent on 12/21/2013

Stefi · Married on 10/20/2012

Will is just simply amazing! We have been with him since our engagement shoot and cannot get enough of him and his beautiful pictures! He is flawless at what he does! Will is a true artist. I feel so lucky to have our pictures taken by him! Every time I called him, he ALWAYS answered and chatted with me about everything and anything! I can't wait to use him again!!!

Sent on 10/29/2012

AWESOME company! Their work is absolutely beautiful! Pricy but well worth the money!! Cant go wrong working with Will and his team!!! Highly Recommended!

Sent on 11/23/2012

Silvia · Married on 10/11/2012

Excellent work from Will Blochinger Photography our day was sooo magical and he was able to captured all our special moments! We are so very grateful for being so professional and outstanding. Can't wait to do our next photo shoot with you:)
    Sincerely Pat and Silvia O'Hara

Sent on 10/26/2012

Silvia · Married on 10/11/2012

Excellent work from Will Our day was so Magical and he was able to captured all our special moments! We are so grateful for Will's professionalism and outstanding work! Can't wait to do have the previlage to work with him again.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Lisa · Married on 09/22/2012

I met Will at a bridal expo almost two years ago. He came highly recommended from my Wedding Hall, so I decided to meet with him in person. I was very impressed by his work and albums! My husband and I knew we should definitely book him for our wedding! Will worked within our budget and offered great package deals.

Our engagement pictures were done at Liberty Park, NJ and I received so many compliments on them! They were absolutely beautiful. Will was so creative and had the proofs back to us so quickly!! Our wedding was in Sept 2012 and I got the proofs back right after our honeymoon. They were amazing!! All the pictures looked great and Will caught the smallest details, like a memorial charm of my grandmother on my bouquet! I am so happy with his work; there are so many great photos I don't know how I will decide which will go in the album! Everyone complimented us on how great the photos were. Throughout the day, Will and his assistant fit right in with our family and friends and made everyone feel so comfortable.

Will is a terrific photographer who will help ensure you capture every special moment of your important day. As I look at my proofs, I can remember every part of my wedding perfectly! Will was always very responsive to any of my questions and his prices are very reasonable for his level of expertise. I highly recommend Will and can't give him enough praise! I'm very excited to see wedding album all completed!

Sent on 11/27/2012

I met Will at a wedding expo and was impressed by his work and albums. My hall also highly recommended him and we decided to sign with him. We were impressed from start to finish!! Will was very responsive with all our questions. We did our engagement pictures and wedding photos with him. We were blown away with how beautiful the pictures came out for both events. They were stunning and I was beyond thrilled. Will was very professional throughout my whole wedding day and came up with great pictures for us, our family and bridal party. He made sure we had plenty of pictures with our family and friends, and caught all the action at our wedding. It was very hard to choose our album with such amazing pictures, but we finally did. Will designed a gorgeous album for us and it came very fast after we finalized it. I highly recommend Will for any wedding event. He did a great job with us and I'm so grateful for him capturing our day perfectly. I look forward to using him for future events!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Shannon · Married on 07/14/2012

what Can I say. Will was AMAZING!! I have already had so many people ask me for his number for their own events. I got married at Perona Farms and hired Will at the same time I hired my DJ. I hired venders that seems to click with me. I have not one complaint regarding anyone that I picked but Will was always there to answer questions and was more than willing to work with myself and my husband. I would recommend Will and his whole team. Could not be happier....... oh and for anyone hiring him.. the Photo Booth back drop he does was a HUGE hit too since it is so different than the normal boring Booth... plus you can add more fun props and people :)

Sent on 08/10/2012

Alyssa · Married on 05/12/2012

Very enjoyable photographer to work with. Super down to earth and is always willing to listen to your thoughts and ideas. I couldn't have picked a better person to work with.

Sent on 10/26/2012