Will Blochinger Photography Reviews

Will Blochinger Photography 5
Will Blochinger Photography 6
Will Blochinger Photography 7

Elizabeth · Married on 02/11/2017

THE ABSOLUTE BEST DECISION I MADE!!! Of all the decisions i made for my wedding...besides my hubby :) Will was the one!!! Thank you Will for the best experience ever!!! You made is easy and wonderful!!! Thank you!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Belinda · Married on 02/04/2017

One of the things at the top of our list for our wedding was to find an great photographer. When we hired Will, we did just that. Will also shot our engagement photos and I couldn't have pictured anything better then what was captured. He found the perfect location and made us feel so comfortable during the entire shoot. We were beyond happy with how they turned out.

Now onto the wedding, I don't even know where to begin. Will and Mark showed up to the venue on the wedding day and got to work immediately. I knew instantly it was going to be magic. They are the perfect team, Mark and the groomsmen had a blast during the "pre-wedding" stages and Will was great to work with the girls. They both captured so many amazing candid shots that we are ecstatic about. Thank you both again for helping make our day so perfect and for the best gift of all, capturing a lifetime of memories!!

Sent on 11/14/2017
  • Y

Yassy · Married on 01/14/2017

I would highly recommend Will !! From start to finish he is so professional, friendly, and his work shows how much he loves what he does. We hired Will for our Destination Wedding in Jamaica. One of the first things that I loved about Will was his presentation. When interviewing photographers I found that many either had the wow factor of presentation of their work or the wow of presentation of their contracts & pricing. It was hard to find and artist that also provided the contractual agreements with the same amount of detail and professionalism. Will has really wowed me with the detail he put into all aspects of his business and passion. Then after our Skype meeting I knew he was the one. He was engaging, easy going, artistic, humorous, and easy to talk to. We could not be more pleased with our pictures and experience with Will. He really captured all the details and finishing touches of the wedding. Most of all from the pictures I can feel the emotion of the day. To have a picture evoke that emotion speaks volumes about the photographer. Will really took a lot of time and effort to create a unique Trash the Dress photo shoot for us the day after the wedding. We will cherish the pictures forever. We want to thank Will for loving what he does and for sharing in our memories. They will forever be in our lives through their art.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Tamara · Married on 12/31/2016

I would suggest every and any couple to work with Will on their special day!! Will photographed our engagement shoot and we completely fell in love with him and his work and we were anticipating working with him on our special day. When that day finally came it was another dream come true. He made us both feel so amazing and comfortable and you can feel his passion for photography come alive when working with him. You will not regret getting Will to photograph your special day. We will be working with him on every important step in life moving forward Thank You Will!!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Katie · Married on 11/05/2016

We could not have been happier with our wedding photos and album! Will was very professional, and we had a lot of fun working with him. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Devin · Married on 10/29/2016

Meeting Will, was one of the best experiences planning the wedding. Will had given us so many options, as well as suggesting the flower shop which supplied beautiful assortment. He was down to earth and really willing to work with my wife and I in terms of what we wanted on our special day. The efficiency was at the highest, Will had given a schedule to my wife and I showing us where he was and how when the shots were going to take place. Since he had already shot at Ballyowen before, he knew exactly where the hot spots where and how to get my wife and I in and out in time for us to celebrate our cocktail hour. I would highly recommend Will for your wedding due to ease of working, reliability, responsiveness and cost.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Rita · Married on 10/28/2016

Will was INCREDIBLE. He was professional, quick, no-nonsense, and he knew exactly how to get the best pictures possible without dragging it out. It was pretty chilly when we were taking our pictures outside, and Will was very conscientious about making sure that our parents and grandparents got their pictures done as fast as possible so they could get back inside. At the same time, his attention to detail and quality was amazing! I have no idea how he manages to balance all that at once, but this guy has this stuff down.

One of the best things Will did was convince me to have a first look. I honestly though this whole thing was cheesy, but he basically explained to me that by doing this and the rest of the pictures early, then we would all get to just hang out and relax for the cocktail hour. We did that, and I am SO HAPPY we did! We got to spend that much more time hanging out with family and friends and just enjoying the moment!!

Another one of my favorite things about Will: he wasn't intrusive during the ceremony and reception. It always drives me crazy when photographers end up blocking people during the ceremony or drive the events of the reception. However, Will was really good about getting the best pictures possible as quick as possible, and then letting everyone have fun and enjoy the moment! He got an AMAZING picture of us with all of the guests, and (I might be a little bias) it's one of the best wedding pictures I have ever seen.

My husband and I could not be happier with how our pictures came out! I cannot thank him enough!!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Amy Menchin · Married on 09/30/2016

Excellent throughout the entire process

We found Will at a bridal show in North Jersey. Immediately, we loved how fibrant and clear his photos were and knew we wanted him as our photographer. Will was so incredibly easy to work with throughout the entire process. He was very accommodating when it came to building our package, adding in a last minute GoPro video, traveling out of his usual area for our engagement shoot, and dealing with our procrastination of putting together our wedding album.

Our wedding day ending up being a drizzly cloudy day and you wouldn’t even know it from our photos. In addition to the quality, Will has a great eye for posing and scene setting so that you get a variety of images. He and his partner were moving throughout the entire day and caught so many great moments of our guests that we would have otherwise missed. They took over 1000 photos and managed to have them edited and ready for us to view only 3 weeks after the wedding.

When we say we procrastinated with the album, we mean it. It took us over 2 years to go through and pick our favorites and then make adjustments to the layout. Will was patient, friendly, and accommodating the entire time. The album came out beautifully, our GoPro video is perfect, and he sent us a beautiful personalized flash drive with all of the images.

We can’t thank Will enough for all of his fantastic work and his patience with us. We HIGHLY recommend Will and his team.

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Will Blochinger Photography 8
    Will Blochinger Photography 9
    Will Blochinger Photography 10
    Will Blochinger Photography 11

Will Blochinger Photography's reply:

Thank you so much both for having me on your big day!!!! It was a pleasure being there for you!!!!

Joe and niki · Married on 09/01/2016

After meeting with many photographers we walked away feeling like we were just another paycheck. My wife and I were referred to Will by a friend and after meeting with him we knew he was the perfect match for us. He was very professional and accommodating throughout the entire process. He was well liked at our wedding a got along with everyone. Will is a great guy and an outstanding photographer. We just received our wedding album and needless to say it came out awesome! You can't go wrong with Will.

Joe and Niki
    Sept. 1, 2016

Sent on 01/17/2018

Mandy · Married on 08/13/2016

Love Love Love!!! Thank you Will for everything!!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Allison · Married on 06/11/2016

Will was so amazing to work with! I live in PA but our venue is in NJ, where my fiance is from. Will was able to work with me over the phone and via email so I didn't need to make an extra trip to NJ. I fell in love with his work online so he was an easy choice. He and Torri were super easy to work with and kept the pace moving so that pictures didn't take the full length of cocktail hour. The end result made my heart melt. I'm so happy with my choice and would 100% recommend him.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Lauren & Stacey · Married on 04/01/2016

Wow - what an amazing, incredible, awesome day!!! Stacey and I had the best day of our life and truly believe you were a HUGE part in making that possible. From the minute that I talked to you on the phone and saw your work online, I knew that you were who we wanted. As Stacey explained to you, I care a tremendous amount about the pictures and I knew that you would make miracles happen and get amazing pictures because you are extremely talented.
    There are countless things that we appreciated including:
    - You were willing to give your time (no matter how long it was) to make sure that you could capture the entire day which meant you dedicated more than 12 hours to us....we are well aware that most photographers are strict about only giving 8 hours and leave immediately after the cake cutting.
    -You were on time to our house (I was anxiously looking at the clock praying and hoping you would be there as planned and of course you were) - your professionalism is apparent always.
    -You have a sense of humor - if you didn't, we would not have all gotten along that day. You could say "He" when referring to Stacey and we all just laughed about it and made fun of you....we totally get that when you are in the moment and trying to do your job, it is easy to get confused. :)
    -Your pictures (from the very few that we saw) are breathtaking. We are honored to have someone so talented shoot our day.
    -You were patient with our large family and 9 children!!!! I have witnessed photographers get stressed and nasty and bark out orders. You never did despite having to deal with several obstacles such as the lighting changing and kids having to use the bathroom, my hair blowing, etc.
    Seriously, we cannot say enough about how pleased we were with your services! Thank you so much for making our day perfect!!
    Stacey & Lauren

Sent on 06/20/2016

ABOVE AND BEYOND! If you don’t book with Will Blochinger Photography you are missing out! I recently had a wedding in New Jersey and chose Will. As a little girl, I dreamed about having magnificent wedding pictures, so of course my main priority and money was to be spent for wedding photography. I don’t even know where to begin to start with Will, other than he is the TOTAL package and you get way more then you pay for! Will is an expert in the photography field along with being a perfectionist! He works super hard and never stops For the wedding, Will took over 1,300 photos within the time. I received the photos and I’ve never seen work this stunning! He is truly the best photographer I’ve ever seen. His expertise with lighting is so far advanced from other photographers. He knows when and where to shoot. I could go on and on! I would recommend getting the Top tier package it is worth the money. Along with having the best pictures, you will create a special bond with Will. I cannot say thank you enough to Will. He truly made my wedding beyond what I had ever dreamed about. Thank you so much Will Blochinger Photography!

Sent on 06/20/2016

We met Will at another wedding, and we were so impressed with him that he was one of the first vendors we booked. Will and his team were amazing day of, and our pictures are incredible. Will responded to emails quickly, and was able to meet every request we had. He truly is a professional and he is worth every penny.

Sent on 11/27/2015

Kim · Married on 09/04/2015

Will and his team are true professionals! From the first time we met Will we knew we could not use anyone else to photograph our wedding. Will is easy to work with, friendly and laid back, and the ideas for shots he comes up with are unique. He kept asking me if I was ok and if we needed anything at all. His assistant, Sarah was amazing as well. At one point my son had a bit of a melt down, she sat with him and he was a new man! Even guests commented on how great Will was without even seeing his amazing photos yet! I would say to any future bride and groom do not even look elsewhere!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Donna · Married on 07/25/2015

Our wedding day was literally "Picture Perfect" thanks to Will! He walked us through every step and on the wedding day kept me smiling all day long! My family and guests loved him and Jillian his second photographer! He truly is talented and so sweet!!! Thank you Will for a lifetime of memories!!!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/24/2015

Will is THE best. Look no further! My husband and I could not have been happier with having Will do the photographs for our wedding. Not only are his photos incredible, but he is just such an incredibly kind and helpful person! Will went above and beyond his photographer role and helped to make sure our wedding went smoothly. As the wedding got closer, My husband and I kept saying before our wedding, that if something were to go wrong, we felt we were taken care of because Will would come through (not with photography issues--that's how awesome he is. The moment you speak to Will on the phone you will want him for your future events and then when you see his work you will run to book him. I can't say enough positive things about our experience with Will!!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Tiffanie · Married on 10/17/2014

As a little girl I always hoped that I would have the most beautiful wedding day and be able to have that captured in my pictures to cherish forever. My husband and I had the privilege of having Will Blochinger capture these moments on our special day! Will did more than just take pictures, he brought the whole day to life. My pictures are absolutely beautiful. There isn't a single picture that is disappointing. You can feel the atmosphere and attitude of all the guests that were there just by looking at our pictures. The look on my husbands face as he looks at me throughout the day is seen vividly and is truly breathtaking. When it came time for cutting the cake, Will captured my devilish smile right before I smear cake all over my husband's face. To have these moments captured in a picture and to be able to look at it and feel everything all over again is truly an art form. Friends who were unable to come to our wedding look at our pictures and not only comment on the quality of work but can feel the atmosphere of that day and know they missed one hell of a wedding. From the engagement session, to the ceremony and all through the reception, Will works with you and makes you feel like you have known him for a life time. He gets to know his clients on a personal level which makes for even more beautiful photography. Feeling comfortable around him from day one allowed my husband and me to open up and let our true feelings show. Will captures all of these and more. He knows when to snap a picture when you least expect it and the results are amazing.
    My husband and I would highly recommend Will Blochinger to any of our family, friends and even strangers. He does a fantastic and breathtaking job. Will's pricing is very reasonable and every penny spent is worth it when it comes to him. From his quality of work, his professionalism to his honesty, character and personality Will Blochinger is amazing. They say you get what you pay for, but with Will you get so much more.

Sent on 03/28/2015

Keri · Married on 10/11/2014

Will is just an all around awesome guy and photographer! He is incredibly professional but also very funny and easy going. You tell him what you want and you got it! I cannot express how much fun we had with him. Our photos came out amazing and we are so happy that we chose him. You pay for what you get and Will definitely delivered;))))

Sent on 03/28/2015

Tim · Married on 10/04/2014

words can not describe a picture. a picture says a thousand words. go to willblochingerphotography.com and browse his portfolio. his attention to detail shines in his work.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Carissa · Married on 06/14/2014

If you want amazing photographic memories, then choose Will as your photographer. He always had amazing communication throughout the planning process. On the day of our wedding, he just worked his magic. And literally it is magic! I have had so many of my friends and family say that they have never seen pictures like ours. The quality is amazing and he knows exactly where to go on the venues to get the best shots. He even has secret spots! He shot our wedding at Perona Farms. He knows the grounds there like the back of his hand. If you are getting married there or anywhere, trust me, Will Blochinger will provide you amazing keepsakes to remember your day!

Sent on 07/11/2014

ashley · Married on 05/31/2014

One of the nicest group of people I've ever met. Will was very flexible with us and his prices were very accommodating. Alan and Chantal are fantastic photographers and helped organize all of the photos we wanted to get that crazy day. They kept us on schedule without being pushy and it made everyone feel very relaxed, which made our pictures that much better. Thank You Again!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Megan · Married on 04/19/2014

I literally can't say enough good things about Will. If you can work with him, do. He is amazing on every level, and I'm SO happy with my pictures. We looked at some other photographers and their quality was much less with much higher prices. If I ever need professional photos again, I'd go with Will. I cannot recommend him highly enough, he's wonderful.

Sent on 07/07/2014

I specifically created an account just to recommend this wonderful, hip, and amazing photographer for any and all upcoming weddings. Will was the first vendor we signed with - he was recommended by owner of Perona Farms and we met him the same day we were signing the venue contract. We immediately liked his easy-going attitude but what truly impressed us was his portfolio. He has an eye for beautiful shots and his photography doesn't result in just pictures - it results in ART. We had our engagement shoot in a sunflower field that he suggested after learning a little about us. The pictures are beautiful. We used them for our invitations and now have a canvas that he provided us. During the wedding, he ran things smoothly and got all of the shots that I requested,and then some! My mother loved him and I heard compliments about him and his assistants all night. My wedding pictures are going to come out beautiful simply because the one picture I have already seen is absolutely epic - he captured a rainbow with an angelic image of my deceased fathers face somehow, by the works of God! It was truly unbelievable - nobody can believe it. If you'd like to see it, feel free to email me and I will personally send it to you. I would recommend Will over, and over, and over again. HE is affordable and the best photographer I've ever met. He also has a celebrity photography portfolio that is impressive. Book with Will - you will be insanely happy you did!

Sent on 04/14/2014

kelly · Married on 03/14/2014

We knew when planning our wedding that the photographer would be one of the most important aspects of the wedding and what an excellent choice we made in hiring Will Blochinger! Will's work is amazing! His pictures speak for themselves! Will was always available to answer any questions we had and he has such a down-to-earth and easygoing personality. Will and his assistant spent our entire wedding with us capturing every moment without being invasive, and taking over 1,500 pictures while making us feel comfortable and natural! Our pictures are absolutely incredible! And with so many beautiful pictures to choose from, it has taken us over a month to choose our wedding album! We cannot thank Will enough!

Sent on 04/30/2014