Wildwood Hospitality Reviews

13 | Parker Dam, CA

13 Reviews for Wildwood Hospitality

13 Wildwood Hospitality Reviews

Debbie · Married on 07/28/2018

Very pleased with Wildwood for our daughter's wedding. Food was hot, delicious, plentiful and served promptly by professional but warm servers. Great experience!!!

Ashley · Married on 06/20/2015

Wildwood Hospitality provided the catering services for our wedding this past summer. They were incredibly helpful throughout the entire food selection process. They were accommodating to our dietary restrictions and provided us with a variety of options with respect food and service. They even provided me with a gluten free dessert, without having to ask, at no extra charge! Thank you, Wildwood, for being a part of our special day!

Sheyndl · Married on 06/13/2015

Everyone at our wedding commented that their dinner was the best they have ever had at a wedding!

John was a pleasure to work with and was very accommodating for me, as I was planning my wedding from another province.

Besides the fact that their food was amazing and their staff was very professional. I found out that all the leftover food, they donate to the local homeless shelter. That just topped it for us!

Well done!

Candice · Married on 11/01/2014

We used Wildwood Catering for our wedding on November 1st. The food for the entire event was amazing and delicious and everything we had hoped for. They served appetizers at our cocktail hour that everyone enjoyed. I was really impressed with the wonderful servers as well. One came up to me looking for my mom as she had heard she liked a certain appetizer and was going to bring her some, so thoughtful!
    Our main course meal was served right on time and was hot and very good. Our guests are still talking about how good their meals were and how beautiful it all looked. The poutine bar was also a huge hit!
    Right from the beginning we knew Wildwood was going to be the perfect caterer for our wedding. We met with John and his chef for a tasting and they went all out to show us exactly what they would do on our day. John and Kristen were so quick to help with any questions we had and very accommodating to any changes and allergies we had. I would highly recommend using Wildwood for any event but especially a wedding, we were so happy!

Thank you Wildwood Hospitality for the amazing food at our wedding. Everything was absolutely delicious - I was blown away. Also, all our family and friends have commented on our great all the appetizers and meals were. The bar service was also phenomenal - there were never line ups at the bar and they were able to accommodate all the special requests we had!

Brent · Married on 08/26/2012

We couldn't have been happier than to have picked John and his team for the wedding. The food was fantastic, exactly what we had hoped for. It even included the addition of a traditional german pasta, which was as good as we have ever tasted it. Our guests couldn't say enough good things about the food either. John and Kristen handled our last minute changes, and excessive e-mails on rentals extremely well and were easy to deal with. Instead of gouging us on add-ons they provided us tips on how to save money, which was good given our budget. The bartenders were extremely fast and kept a thirsty crowd from having to wait in line. We would recommend Wildwood to anyone looking for a caterer for their wedding.

Christina · Married on 09/10/2011

Wildwood Hospitality is by far one of the top local catering companies (in my books). Their service and quality of food compare to no one. Their staff displayed professionalism, and dedication at all times.
    It was a pleasure to have them included in our special day!

Melissa · Married on 06/04/2011

John O'Brien and his team at Wildwood are AMAZING!! The food was outstanding, we are still getting comments from friends and family a month later! They are extremely accommodating and flexible and were happy to meet our requests up until the day before the wedding. We chose their Marche buffet option which has staffed stations for food. We had a salad station, build your own pasta bar, and a chicken and beef carving station. This option allowed our guests to eat as much of whatever they want and not be hungry after dinner. I would highly recommend Wildwood Hospitality to anyone having a wedding in the near future!

Amanda · Married on 04/09/2011

John and his staff provided us with a wonderful meal. I was a bit worried about the beef tenderloin as there was no kitchen at our venue and we were running late, but it was cooked to perfection (medium-rare). We also served chicken and pad thai and everyone raved about the food.
    John and Kristen kept things easy and stress free, and helped us with some cost saving tips.

Shannon · Married on 09/18/2010

My husband and I were extremely blessed to have the catering services of John @ Wildwood Hospitality Services. He had an excellent selection of food options to choose from and was extremely helpful with ironing out the details. We wanted a sausage vendor for our midnight buffet, but John suggested having something more affordable, like using the BBQ from our Friday night dinner for the midnight buffet (which saved us money). Their wait staff during the reception dinner were courteous, friendly, and prompt. And the guests were amazed at how beautiful the food presentation was and how delicious it was. I think what I liked most about John, was his personality and zest for life. During the whole process he was incredibly accommodating, organized, and fun to work with. Would definitely hire this company again for future family gatherings or events.

Shannon

Elizabeth · Married on 10/10/2014

4.2
      3.0

Wildwood Hospitality provided our food for our wedding at Belcroft. We did not have the opportunity to taste beforehand however the food was fantastic!! Every time we met with John/Kristen, they answered our question and provided us with menu, alcohol options, and other details creating a truly custom catering experience. They were very willing to include vegetarian dishes for our buffet. On the day of our wedding the staff were helpful, courteous, polite, professional and everything was amazing! The staff even came over to the head table multiple times to refill drinks and/or ask how the meal was going. We have received so many compliments on the food at our wedding. Thank you Wildwood!!!

Catherine · Married on 10/05/2013

3.8
      2.0

I would have given John and Kristen 5/5 for all the categories, because they were so flexible and easy to work with. The food was excellent and our guests were impressed by the quality and taste. The main course took about 40 minutes to serve which was a bit unfortunate but given our numbers (157 guests), it was understandable. The main thing was that the food was still warm and tasty which was our main concern.

However, I was disappointed on the evening of my wedding when several of their bartenders were extremely rude to me. They stopped serving shots at 11pm (when our bar opened at 9:30pm after dinner) and it took me a while to beg them to continue serving our guests. They said that guests were too drunk and that they would continue serving cocktails and mixed drinks but no shots. Having paid a huge fee for the venue, food and drinks, it was extremely stressful to know that my guests would not get their beverage preference.

One of the managers, Terri, even went to the extent of shouting back at me and said that he would shut down the whole bar if I continued to complain.

Overall, I really loved working with John and Kristen but was pretty upset with the whole bar situation on my wedding night.

Megan · Married on 07/11/2009

2.6
      3.5
      1.5
      3.0

Was not overly happy with the space that was left after all the tables were set up but the food was great and the staff were super nice.