Wildwood Floral Reviews

63 | Denver, CO

63 Reviews for Wildwood Floral

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2016

Ashley was amazing to work with! All of our florals were beautiful and unique. She was very responsive and worked with us to ensure we stayed within our budget but got what we wanted. She brought many ideas to the table to help us stay within our budget as well. We cannot thank Ashley enough for all of her time and work to help make our big day so memorable! I HIGHLY recommend Wildwood Floral Co!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Traci · Married on 06/24/2016

Wildwood Floral Co. came across my radar as a referral at a bridal show. The thought of floral arrangements for my wedding was daunting as I love but know very little about flowers. Once I met Ashley, all of my worries were swept away. She is the kindest, most genuine person and she is SO GOOD at what she does. She puts her heart and soul into every arrangement and truly cares about making your wedding a sacred and special day for you. Not only is Ashley an artist with her work, helping you develop a vision and executing it beautifully, she really goes out of her way to work with your budget. I was amazed at how beautiful she made our reception space and my bouquet was everything I dreamed it would be and more! I cannot say enough good things about Ashley and her service. She was an incredible blessing to me personally and professionally. Thank you so much, Ashley!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Rachel · Married on 05/21/2016

Ashley and her husband went above and beyond our expectations. They did the center pieces, alter, small arrangements on accent tables, all bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and bridal hair piece for our wedding and I couldn't imagine it better. Ashley embodied my style and made my dream a reality. The couple is so sweet and makes your special day feel just that. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to make their floral pieces a statement at any event!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Sherry · Married on 04/16/2016

Wildwood Floral Co. was a wonderful vendor to work with for flowers! Ashley was attentive to detail, helpful, and provided us with a splendid experience regarding the flowers for our wedding day. She took the time to meet in person, listened to our ideas and concepts for the day and then offered her expertise and knowledge for flower suggestions and arrangements, all the while being mindful of our budget. Ashley was quick to respond to our correspondence and was insightful, helping to provide truly beautiful floral arrangements, down to the smallest detail. She takes great pride in her work and certainly has a passion and commitment to supplying her clients with high-quality and beautiful floral artistry.

Sent on 04/23/2016

Gail · Married on 09/19/2015

Ashley is extremely enthusiastic and professional. She definitely has a unique style and is great about working with you to create something you will love that fits your budget.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Amanda · event on: 06/03/2015

Asked Ashley for a low-budget addition to the graduation party of flowers on the tables, and Ashley came through beautifully.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Danielle · Married on 03/04/2017

Ashley has the sweetest heart and the best eye for gorgeous flowers! I do not have a green thumb at all and she really helped with every question and idea I had for my wedding. You can tell from the small details and gorgeous flower combinations she put into our arrangements that she really loves what she does. And with her help, I now know what my favorite flower is. I cannot wait to duplicate my bouquet with fake flowers so I have it forever. I will recommend her to anyone who asks!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Christine · Married on 07/30/2016

Ashley is a fantastic florist! She was really a pleasure to work with. She was flexible and creative, and worked with us to make sure our wedding was personalized (including putting things like produce in the centerpieces!). She was very responsive and was in frequent communication with us leading up to the wedding. She also came with us to do a walkthrough of the venue so we could get her ideas on what would look great.

We loved her organic and lush aesthetic with plenty of greenery and natural touches. It worked beautifully in our venue. We ended up getting centerpieces for both our dinner tables and cocktail tables, bouquets, bridesmaid hair combs, boutonnieres, corsages, aisle flowers, altar arrangements, sweetheart table greenery, and arrangements for several fireplaces in our venue. It all looked great, and we got a great value! We did wish our centerpieces were just a bit bigger and fuller, but they were still gorgeous. Everything else was perfect, and we got tons of compliments on the bouquets, boutonnieres (how often do those get complimented??), and unique corsages that were on a metal bracelet base.

Overall, we loved working with Ashley and seeing her amazing work! We can't wait to get our pictures back so we can drool over everything again!

-Christine and Travis, July 30, 2016

Sent on 08/14/2016

Caroline · Married on 09/30/2017

Ashley is like the nicest person you'll ever meet. She's very flexible on meeting times and genuinely wants to make your wedding the most beautiful wedding on any budget. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and she even surprised me by adding berries to my arrangements. My only regret is being more clear about what flowers I wanted in my bouquet because there were not any ranunculus in it -probably just a miscommunication though! :)

Sent on 03/28/2018

Martha · Married on 03/12/2016

I met Ashley at a bridal show, where so much of what I saw was garish and over the top. Ashley's work is by comparison refined, delicate and romantic. She worked with us to provide wedding flowers that were a beautiful addition to our day. Style, color and presentation were all spot on.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Breathtaking arrangements, great at understanding a picky client's likes and dislikes. Patient, budget-conscious, and above all, stunning flower arrangements.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Kassie · Married on 05/13/2017

This girl is super sweet and helpful in finding what you love.

Sent on 06/04/2017

Emily · Married on 09/23/2016

Ashley is the sweetest person on the planet. She took my vision for the flowers at my wedding, and turned it into a reality. There were some unexpected surprises with some of the flower/filler choices. But, overall, everything looked stunning.

Sent on 09/27/2016