Wildwood Floral Reviews

Wildwood Floral 3
Wildwood Floral 4
Wildwood Floral 5

Judy · Married on 02/03/2017

Ashley was so easy to work with...had wonderful ideas and incorporated ours as well. I have to assume February is a tough time for to acquire flowers, but the ones Ashley used were so lovely. The bridal bouquet was so beautiful as were the bridesmaids. The candlelight she arranged was perfect! She received many compliments from the guests, photographer, venue, and wedding coordinator. The flowers still look amazing days after the wedding! A misunderstanding by the bride regarding a hairpiece was remedied quickly by Ashley, using leftover flowers to form a beautiful hair piece for the reception. As the mother of the bride...I highly recommend Wildwood Floral.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Kate · Married on 02/03/2017

The vision I had for my romantic, wild, candle lit, winter wedding was nothing compared to what Ashley created for me! Her blooms brought my whole vision together in a way that I will remember forever. I couldn't have made such a romantic, magazine-worthy bridal bouquet in my dreams! Seriously, go look at it! ♥ Ashley was so easy and fun to work with and made my floral planning so incredibly easy. I had a very distinct vision in mind when it came to flowers, but I knew from our first meeting I had NOTHING to worry about. I didn't want to micromanage her creativity at all and I'm SO glad I didn't. Her blooms were getting compliments all night. She is a true artist and I would recommend her to any bride who wants unique, sophisticated, modern, top notch, gorgeous flowers!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/26/2016

Working with Ashley at Wildwood Floral Co has been a dream. She has let me use my creativity, ask lots of questions and offered her own delightful opinion. I CANNOT wait to see what the flowers look like for our wedding in November!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Kelsey · Married on 11/19/2016

Ashley was so wonderful to work with! I did not have a huge flower budget and know little about flowers (besides pinning ones on pinterest), she was able to sit down with me and go through different options. She was extremely flexible as a wrestled with what we decided upon. The final product was way more beautiful than anything I imagined! Any bride would be lucky to work with Ashley on their big day!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2016

Ashley is absolutely amazing! We had an outdoor wedding and wanted very natural looking arrangements with beautiful fall colors and she certainly delivered. She listened to us and gave us exactly what we wanted and gave us options in our estimate so we could choose what would be best for us and our budget. Every thing was perfect and we could not have asked for better flowers. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Emily · Married on 10/15/2016

Ashley was absolutely amazing!! She is one of the sweetest individuals and with the stress of a wedding it was great to have someone so nice, calm and flexible there. Ashley was always quick to respond even in busy season. Like most brides I changed my mind, a lot, and Ashley was always willing to make changes even if she had already changed it once. Not only was Ashley flexible and great to work with but her prices were very reasonable and she was willing to work with me to make my budget work. Ashley set up everything the day of that involved flowers which helped me out SO much the day of the wedding. Finally, my bouquet was picture perfect! She made my dreams come true with the flowers. Ashley is creative and made last minute items on the wedding day to help fill in some of my missing areas. I HIGHLY recommend using Ashley.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Kelsey · Married on 10/15/2016

From our first meeting at the bridal show in Indianapolis, I knew immediately I HAD to use Ashley's services. First off, her husband is the sweetest, most supportive man. He admitted to knowing absolutely nothing about flowers, but engaged in conversation with me until Ashley was done with another client. When I first met Ashley, I had a very vague idea of what I wanted. We arranged a meeting, discussed a million different ideas, then she created a Pinterest page immediately following to collaborate on our ideas and get a look at what we discussed. Seriously, the best idea ever! This allowed us to be on the same page throughout the entire process and bounce ideas off each other. I came up with some crazy ideas like needing white pedestals for the ceremony (which she didn't have in stock), pearl bands for the corsages, adding old, antique blue lace to the bouquet, and so on. Ashley encouraged and embraced all my crazy, ridiculous requests and made all my dreams come true! Everything was absolutely beautiful and I would recommend anyone and everyone to utilize her services. Thank you again for everything, Ashley. You're the best! :)

Sent on 10/31/2016

Laura · Married on 10/15/2016

She is amazing...I gave her very little instruction and she created the most beautiful arrangements. Her pricing was lower than other florist I looked and the quality far exceeds what I have seen from other vendors. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Claire · Married on 10/14/2016

Ashley does such an amazing job! I love unique but have a hard time trying to explain my ideas. Ashley totally understood what I was going for and I loved the pintrest board she used! It was a huge help being able to see pictures and have an ongoing discussion of ideas. She is amazing!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/24/2016

Not only is Ashley an absolute sweetheart and pleasure to work with, she is an incredibly talented florist. I knew from the moment we met and talked about ideas, she was the perfect fit and had a truly artistic vision. Ashley’s eye for color, texture, and compositional arrangement is truly unmatched by anyone around. Her passion for flowers and working with clients is evident in all she does and in each gorgeous arrangement she creates.
    I knew I wanted something totally different. Ashley completely understood what I was looking for and helped me develop a truly unique and fitting vision for my day. Throughout our sharing of ideas, Pinterest boards, and meetings, she introduced me to many new favorite flowers that so easily helped me discover what I had envisioned. Ashley was always easy to get in contact with and very quick to respond with emails. It was so nice not having to stress or worry about my flowers. I knew I could trust Ashley and give her complete creative freedom to run with our ideas and do what she does best. My wedding flowers were just perfect!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Donna · Married on 09/16/2016

Ashley did a BEAUTIFUL job with our flowers for our wedding day this past september. We talked about what I had in mind for my bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets and centerpieces, and Ashley took my ideas and made them reality, and actually made them better than I had imagined! She has an artist's eye and designs beautiful bouquets, and helps come up with arrangements that fit your budget and still maintain the wow factor. Ashley is enthusiastic, highly dependable and organized, and an absolute joy to work with. I would whole-heartedly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding florist!

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 09/10/2016

Cannot say enough AMAZING things about Ashley!!!!! She is THE sweetest gal around. My MOH and I found her at a bridal show and fell in LOVE with her work. She's extremely flexible and had amazing advice for unsure brides. She let me change my order and NEVER pressured me to order more than I felt comfortable with. Her arrangements are perfect, amazing quality & last a long time!!! She is extremely reasonably priced and truly amazing to work with!!! We had endless compliments on our arrangements. ??

Sent on 09/23/2016

Meghan · Married on 07/30/2016

I am so glad I found Ashley and went with Wildwood Floral Co. for my floral arrangements! I instantly felt welcome with Ashley and knew that she was the right fit when we created a Pinterest board for my flowers. I sadly did not get to see Ashley on my wedding day because I was running behind (oops!), so when I got to the church and saw my flowers I couldn't tell her in person how beautiful they were. I think my bouquet was definitely the talk of the day! We brought the other two arrangements to the reception to use on the guest book table and the cake table because I couldn't leave them! I would highly recommend Ashley to anyone looking because she is a wonderful person, and listens to what the bride wants. She is fun to work with and never made the floral process stressful. She was flexible up until the end where I switched my order around (I wanted a boutineer for my little ring bearer). Everything was perfect!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2016

Ashley was amazing to work with! All of our florals were beautiful and unique. She was very responsive and worked with us to ensure we stayed within our budget but got what we wanted. She brought many ideas to the table to help us stay within our budget as well. We cannot thank Ashley enough for all of her time and work to help make our big day so memorable! I HIGHLY recommend Wildwood Floral Co!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Traci · Married on 06/24/2016

Wildwood Floral Co. came across my radar as a referral at a bridal show. The thought of floral arrangements for my wedding was daunting as I love but know very little about flowers. Once I met Ashley, all of my worries were swept away. She is the kindest, most genuine person and she is SO GOOD at what she does. She puts her heart and soul into every arrangement and truly cares about making your wedding a sacred and special day for you. Not only is Ashley an artist with her work, helping you develop a vision and executing it beautifully, she really goes out of her way to work with your budget. I was amazed at how beautiful she made our reception space and my bouquet was everything I dreamed it would be and more! I cannot say enough good things about Ashley and her service. She was an incredible blessing to me personally and professionally. Thank you so much, Ashley!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Rachel · Married on 05/21/2016

Ashley and her husband went above and beyond our expectations. They did the center pieces, alter, small arrangements on accent tables, all bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and bridal hair piece for our wedding and I couldn't imagine it better. Ashley embodied my style and made my dream a reality. The couple is so sweet and makes your special day feel just that. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to make their floral pieces a statement at any event!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Sherry · Married on 04/16/2016

Wildwood Floral Co. was a wonderful vendor to work with for flowers! Ashley was attentive to detail, helpful, and provided us with a splendid experience regarding the flowers for our wedding day. She took the time to meet in person, listened to our ideas and concepts for the day and then offered her expertise and knowledge for flower suggestions and arrangements, all the while being mindful of our budget. Ashley was quick to respond to our correspondence and was insightful, helping to provide truly beautiful floral arrangements, down to the smallest detail. She takes great pride in her work and certainly has a passion and commitment to supplying her clients with high-quality and beautiful floral artistry.

Sent on 04/23/2016

Gail · Married on 09/19/2015

Ashley is extremely enthusiastic and professional. She definitely has a unique style and is great about working with you to create something you will love that fits your budget.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Amanda · event on: 06/03/2015

Asked Ashley for a low-budget addition to the graduation party of flowers on the tables, and Ashley came through beautifully.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Danielle · Married on 03/04/2017

Ashley has the sweetest heart and the best eye for gorgeous flowers! I do not have a green thumb at all and she really helped with every question and idea I had for my wedding. You can tell from the small details and gorgeous flower combinations she put into our arrangements that she really loves what she does. And with her help, I now know what my favorite flower is. I cannot wait to duplicate my bouquet with fake flowers so I have it forever. I will recommend her to anyone who asks!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Christine · Married on 07/30/2016

Ashley is a fantastic florist! She was really a pleasure to work with. She was flexible and creative, and worked with us to make sure our wedding was personalized (including putting things like produce in the centerpieces!). She was very responsive and was in frequent communication with us leading up to the wedding. She also came with us to do a walkthrough of the venue so we could get her ideas on what would look great.

We loved her organic and lush aesthetic with plenty of greenery and natural touches. It worked beautifully in our venue. We ended up getting centerpieces for both our dinner tables and cocktail tables, bouquets, bridesmaid hair combs, boutonnieres, corsages, aisle flowers, altar arrangements, sweetheart table greenery, and arrangements for several fireplaces in our venue. It all looked great, and we got a great value! We did wish our centerpieces were just a bit bigger and fuller, but they were still gorgeous. Everything else was perfect, and we got tons of compliments on the bouquets, boutonnieres (how often do those get complimented??), and unique corsages that were on a metal bracelet base.

Overall, we loved working with Ashley and seeing her amazing work! We can't wait to get our pictures back so we can drool over everything again!

-Christine and Travis, July 30, 2016

Sent on 08/14/2016

Caroline · Married on 09/30/2017

Ashley is like the nicest person you'll ever meet. She's very flexible on meeting times and genuinely wants to make your wedding the most beautiful wedding on any budget. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and she even surprised me by adding berries to my arrangements. My only regret is being more clear about what flowers I wanted in my bouquet because there were not any ranunculus in it -probably just a miscommunication though! :)

Sent on 03/28/2018

Martha · Married on 03/12/2016

I met Ashley at a bridal show, where so much of what I saw was garish and over the top. Ashley's work is by comparison refined, delicate and romantic. She worked with us to provide wedding flowers that were a beautiful addition to our day. Style, color and presentation were all spot on.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Breathtaking arrangements, great at understanding a picky client's likes and dislikes. Patient, budget-conscious, and above all, stunning flower arrangements.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Kassie · Married on 05/13/2017

This girl is super sweet and helpful in finding what you love.

Sent on 06/04/2017