Wildwood Floral Reviews

63 | Denver, CO

63 Reviews for Wildwood Floral

Kayla · Married on 09/08/2017

Ashely is so sweet and is great at what she does! She made my flower visions come to life! She's very prompt to respond and does everything she can to be sure she gets exactly what you want! I would pick her to do my flowers every time!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Evan · Married on 08/26/2017

Ashley was such a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. She was beyond accommodating with all of our needs, and always willing to figure out how we can best utilize our budget. We had an outdoor wedding, so the hope was for the flowers to have a very natural feel. What was delivered was seriously more amazing than we could have ever hoped for. Every arrangement was gorgeous and perfect for our setting, and truly felt like they were part of the nature surrounding us. Ashely is excellent at what she does, is professional, punctual, and truly listens to what you desire. If you choose her, you are guaranteed to have the perfect flowers for your wedding.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Jamie · Married on 08/19/2017

Incredible!

Ashley was so easy to work with from day one. She exceeded our expectations in creativity and made us feel listened to and collaborated with! Her work is absolutely stunning. If you’re considering using her for florals, do it.

Sent on 12/09/2020

Amy · Married on 08/12/2017

Ashley was one of my absolute favorite vendors to work with! Our flowers and greenery were stunning! Not only does she do incredible work, but she's also fun to work with. Couldn't recommend her more!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Margaret · Married on 08/05/2017

Ashley was such an amazing partner to work with for my wedding. She served as both the florist and day-of coordinator, and she was totally indispensable on the day!

Once we began working together, we had a few sessions where we went over my vision for the floral design and the day overall. She then provided a pinterest board as well as a detailed document of the florals, which was incredibly helpful for us to collaborate on ideas. She really nailed what I was going for, and worked well within my budget.

About a month before the wedding, we had a hiccup when my venue let me know we couldn't use candles, which we'd planned on using for centerpieces. Ashley was so flexible in working out a solution that would work in my budget and stay true to her beautiful vision. This saved me a TON of stress :)

The flowers were perfect on the day of, and she was incredibly helpful as a day-of coordinator, working with our vendors and bridal party to facilitate everything. i couldn't be happier with my work with Ashley and Wildwood!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Cynthia · Married on 06/10/2017

By far my favorite vendor to work with, I knew early one floral was going to be central focus of our wedding décor, and she just hit my vision and expectations out of the park! Aside from her creative gift for design, she was a joy to work with, detail orientated and always punctual with responses! I would recommend again and again!!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Cassie · Married on 06/03/2017

So amazed!!! I'm in love with all of my flowers and the amazing details she put into every piece :)))) I would like to have another wedding just to get even more flowers!!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Claire V. · Married on 06/03/2017

Amazing Experience!

Ashley was the most amazing contribution to our wedding!! She was quick and thoughtful her in responses. She really listened to what I wanted and made it happen within our budget. I couldn't have asked for a more amazing florist. You will not regret working with Ashley. She is the best! I can't say enough positive things about her!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2017

Ashley was absolutely wonderful! From our first Skype appointment, my husband and I immediately knew that she was the perfect florist for us. She was extremely flexible since we basically changed the look of the bouquets for both myself (the bride) and my bridesmaids after our initial proposal, and she always made sure to stay close within our budget. The florals for the wedding were GORGEOUS, and I couldn't be happier with how the flowers made the reception space look. My jaw actually dropped when she showed up to the bridal suite with all of the bouquets while the girls were getting ready. It was spot on exactly what I had envisioned. I would recommend Ashley time and time again. She is such a pleasure to work with, and you will not be disappointed if you choose Wildwood Floral Co. I can promise that. Thank you Ashley for making the flower part of the wedding planning process stress-free, and thank you for helping to create a beautiful day for me and my husband.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Jillian · Married on 05/06/2017

Ashley was beyond wonderful to work with!! I highly recommend using her to anyone looking for a florist! She runs the business herself and her passion for it shows in her beautiful creations. She is extremely easy to work with. Personally, I did not know a lot about what I wanted or about flowers in general, but each one of my meetings/emails with Ashley helped me figure out what would make our big day perfect. She creates a Pinterest board for you which I thought was extremely smart and helpful. She was able to better understand what I wanted via photos and I was able to see what she was planning. As far as pricing, she is one of the most fair priced florists I found. She is also great at working with your budget and making it work!! The day of my wedding she was there at 10 am working hard and setting up flowers in the cocktail hour area, putting the arbor together and so much more. Not to mention, she was back at 11pm to help clean up!! She is such a wonderful and positive person to work with! She played a major role in making our big day perfect!!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Eleni · Married on 04/29/2017

Ashley is an absolute DREAM to work with! I feel like I gave her a couple of Pinterest pictures I liked and she came up with ideas that were better than I could have imagined! She seriously came up with everything that was cute and unique at my wedding. And she was very on top of changes in the order, responding to emails quickly, and making sure I got everything in on time so that I could have everything we wanted :) Would 100% recommend, every time I go to other weddings I compare flowers and I haven't seen anyone else's work I love more than hers!!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Heather · Married on 04/15/2017

Ashley is so talented at coming up with unique bouquets and flower arrangements. The centerpieces she made for us were so simple and so perfect! She made hair combs with real flowers for our nieces, the cutest flower girl bouquets, and beautiful bridesmaid bouquets. Her corsages for the MOB and MOG are so unique and so elegant. And my bouquet was PERFECT! I loved our wedding flowers and Ashley is so creative and fun to work with.

Sent on 04/27/2017

Judy · Married on 02/03/2017

Ashley was so easy to work with...had wonderful ideas and incorporated ours as well. I have to assume February is a tough time for to acquire flowers, but the ones Ashley used were so lovely. The bridal bouquet was so beautiful as were the bridesmaids. The candlelight she arranged was perfect! She received many compliments from the guests, photographer, venue, and wedding coordinator. The flowers still look amazing days after the wedding! A misunderstanding by the bride regarding a hairpiece was remedied quickly by Ashley, using leftover flowers to form a beautiful hair piece for the reception. As the mother of the bride...I highly recommend Wildwood Floral.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Kate · Married on 02/03/2017

The vision I had for my romantic, wild, candle lit, winter wedding was nothing compared to what Ashley created for me! Her blooms brought my whole vision together in a way that I will remember forever. I couldn't have made such a romantic, magazine-worthy bridal bouquet in my dreams! Seriously, go look at it! ♥ Ashley was so easy and fun to work with and made my floral planning so incredibly easy. I had a very distinct vision in mind when it came to flowers, but I knew from our first meeting I had NOTHING to worry about. I didn't want to micromanage her creativity at all and I'm SO glad I didn't. Her blooms were getting compliments all night. She is a true artist and I would recommend her to any bride who wants unique, sophisticated, modern, top notch, gorgeous flowers!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/26/2016

Working with Ashley at Wildwood Floral Co has been a dream. She has let me use my creativity, ask lots of questions and offered her own delightful opinion. I CANNOT wait to see what the flowers look like for our wedding in November!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Kelsey · Married on 11/19/2016

Ashley was so wonderful to work with! I did not have a huge flower budget and know little about flowers (besides pinning ones on pinterest), she was able to sit down with me and go through different options. She was extremely flexible as a wrestled with what we decided upon. The final product was way more beautiful than anything I imagined! Any bride would be lucky to work with Ashley on their big day!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2016

Ashley is absolutely amazing! We had an outdoor wedding and wanted very natural looking arrangements with beautiful fall colors and she certainly delivered. She listened to us and gave us exactly what we wanted and gave us options in our estimate so we could choose what would be best for us and our budget. Every thing was perfect and we could not have asked for better flowers. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Emily · Married on 10/15/2016

Ashley was absolutely amazing!! She is one of the sweetest individuals and with the stress of a wedding it was great to have someone so nice, calm and flexible there. Ashley was always quick to respond even in busy season. Like most brides I changed my mind, a lot, and Ashley was always willing to make changes even if she had already changed it once. Not only was Ashley flexible and great to work with but her prices were very reasonable and she was willing to work with me to make my budget work. Ashley set up everything the day of that involved flowers which helped me out SO much the day of the wedding. Finally, my bouquet was picture perfect! She made my dreams come true with the flowers. Ashley is creative and made last minute items on the wedding day to help fill in some of my missing areas. I HIGHLY recommend using Ashley.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Kelsey · Married on 10/15/2016

From our first meeting at the bridal show in Indianapolis, I knew immediately I HAD to use Ashley's services. First off, her husband is the sweetest, most supportive man. He admitted to knowing absolutely nothing about flowers, but engaged in conversation with me until Ashley was done with another client. When I first met Ashley, I had a very vague idea of what I wanted. We arranged a meeting, discussed a million different ideas, then she created a Pinterest page immediately following to collaborate on our ideas and get a look at what we discussed. Seriously, the best idea ever! This allowed us to be on the same page throughout the entire process and bounce ideas off each other. I came up with some crazy ideas like needing white pedestals for the ceremony (which she didn't have in stock), pearl bands for the corsages, adding old, antique blue lace to the bouquet, and so on. Ashley encouraged and embraced all my crazy, ridiculous requests and made all my dreams come true! Everything was absolutely beautiful and I would recommend anyone and everyone to utilize her services. Thank you again for everything, Ashley. You're the best! :)

Sent on 10/31/2016

Laura · Married on 10/15/2016

She is amazing...I gave her very little instruction and she created the most beautiful arrangements. Her pricing was lower than other florist I looked and the quality far exceeds what I have seen from other vendors. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Claire · Married on 10/14/2016

Ashley does such an amazing job! I love unique but have a hard time trying to explain my ideas. Ashley totally understood what I was going for and I loved the pintrest board she used! It was a huge help being able to see pictures and have an ongoing discussion of ideas. She is amazing!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/24/2016

Not only is Ashley an absolute sweetheart and pleasure to work with, she is an incredibly talented florist. I knew from the moment we met and talked about ideas, she was the perfect fit and had a truly artistic vision. Ashley’s eye for color, texture, and compositional arrangement is truly unmatched by anyone around. Her passion for flowers and working with clients is evident in all she does and in each gorgeous arrangement she creates.
    I knew I wanted something totally different. Ashley completely understood what I was looking for and helped me develop a truly unique and fitting vision for my day. Throughout our sharing of ideas, Pinterest boards, and meetings, she introduced me to many new favorite flowers that so easily helped me discover what I had envisioned. Ashley was always easy to get in contact with and very quick to respond with emails. It was so nice not having to stress or worry about my flowers. I knew I could trust Ashley and give her complete creative freedom to run with our ideas and do what she does best. My wedding flowers were just perfect!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Donna · Married on 09/16/2016

Ashley did a BEAUTIFUL job with our flowers for our wedding day this past september. We talked about what I had in mind for my bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets and centerpieces, and Ashley took my ideas and made them reality, and actually made them better than I had imagined! She has an artist's eye and designs beautiful bouquets, and helps come up with arrangements that fit your budget and still maintain the wow factor. Ashley is enthusiastic, highly dependable and organized, and an absolute joy to work with. I would whole-heartedly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding florist!

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 09/10/2016

Cannot say enough AMAZING things about Ashley!!!!! She is THE sweetest gal around. My MOH and I found her at a bridal show and fell in LOVE with her work. She's extremely flexible and had amazing advice for unsure brides. She let me change my order and NEVER pressured me to order more than I felt comfortable with. Her arrangements are perfect, amazing quality & last a long time!!! She is extremely reasonably priced and truly amazing to work with!!! We had endless compliments on our arrangements. ??

Sent on 09/23/2016

Meghan · Married on 07/30/2016

I am so glad I found Ashley and went with Wildwood Floral Co. for my floral arrangements! I instantly felt welcome with Ashley and knew that she was the right fit when we created a Pinterest board for my flowers. I sadly did not get to see Ashley on my wedding day because I was running behind (oops!), so when I got to the church and saw my flowers I couldn't tell her in person how beautiful they were. I think my bouquet was definitely the talk of the day! We brought the other two arrangements to the reception to use on the guest book table and the cake table because I couldn't leave them! I would highly recommend Ashley to anyone looking because she is a wonderful person, and listens to what the bride wants. She is fun to work with and never made the floral process stressful. She was flexible up until the end where I switched my order around (I wanted a boutineer for my little ring bearer). Everything was perfect!

Sent on 08/16/2016