Wildflower Weddings at Bend in the River Farm Reviews

Wildflower Weddings at Bend in the River Farm 5
Wildflower Weddings at Bend in the River Farm 6
Wildflower Weddings at Bend in the River Farm 7

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2017

April is the florist you want. Trust me! If you find a photo of something you love - she'll replicate it identically. If you are having trouble coming up with a look, she will come up with a plan that blows you away! She's not your average florist. I felt as if I had a wedding planner/decorator as well. She is such a visionary, patient, accommodating, timely, and just such a sweet person. I must have changed my mind a million times but April took all my changes into consideration and helped me create the look I was trying to achieve all along. She'll give you a breakdown of everything so you know exactly where your money is going and most of all you can rest easy on your wedding day knowing it will be extremely beautiful and the florals will go off without a hitch!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Susanna · Married on 05/06/2017

I came in with a difficult task for April- I told her that I didn't really have a vision for the flowers, but that I didn't love roses. She came up with a beautiful vision and created the best flowers for my wedding that I could have ever imagined! In talking things over with her, she thought of every area where I might need flowers and designed them based on my needs and preferences. I seriously could not recommend her more! Absolutely stunning work and an incredible personality made our wedding day that much more special!

Sent on 05/09/2017

April is the best!! I booked my wedding with April about 2 years in advance and as a result my view changed for some of the flowers and April was so easy about it all and just swapped around the pricing as I needed. My favorite part about April is her artistic eye, she had plenty of suggestions when I needed them & had no trouble working around budget constraints. She was so positive and helpful about all things involved in decorating our wedding. I plan to use her services for any and all the events I can in the future!

Sent on 05/08/2018

michel · Married on 11/17/2016

Wildflower Weddings-You will NEVER know how grateful we are for all your hard work, your kindness and compassion you showed our family through that entire experience.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/09/2016

I booked April late in the game, and she came up with amazing centerpieces and bouquets. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on flowers, and she put together beautiful pieces for very reasonable prices. She was so easy to work with! We had a mix of mason jars and pumpkins with flowers for centerpieces and they surpassed my expectations. I am not a flower person - I can barely recognize what a calla lily is - but she took all of the colors and the vibe that I wanted and put together exactly what I envisioned!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2016

April was amazing. She took my pinterest ideas and made them come to life. I was nervous because you don't get to see the actual arrangements until the day of the wedding. I saw the ceremony flowers for the first time as I walked down the aisle with my father. Everything looked so great. We dropped off the vases, mason jars, etc. with her a week before the wedding and she set everything up for us. We were able to use the flowers from the arch and the hanging mason jars from the ceremony around the reception. We are very satisfied and her prices were very reasonable. She breaks everything down so you can see how much each flower costs, so if there's a flower that is too expensive for your budget, she can find a similar looking one for you. This way you're also not wondering, "how did they come up with this price?" None of the other places we interviewed did this. She was very responsive to emails and was flexible when our needs changed, such as needing extra bridesmaids bouquets and deciding late in the game to add a jar of flowers to each dining table. I was very pleased with everything.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/03/2016

April's creativity sold her. You cannot skimp on flowers. They tie everything together. They do. She incorporated my "no flower" theme with cotton balls, feathers, and sticks with artichokes and cabbage and the results were stunning. Hands down the most compliments were of the flowers.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Michele · Married on 07/30/2016

April is fantastic to work with. She is super creative and very organized. She kept everything in a "flower organizer" and went off a few key photos to create very modern and elegant florals. She was very responsive to emails, and super accommodating to dropping off/picking up centerpieces and other add-ons. She even lent us two pillars from the church when we realized the church didn't provide them! April brings your inspiration to life, and is a true visionary. She knows what's popular in the wedding business, and her flowers were perfection!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Darcy · Married on 06/18/2016

April was awesome in providing flowers for my daughter's wedding! Great value and awesome delivery, she set up for the ceremony and then stayed to repurpose the flowers for the reception. Beautiful arrangements! Thanks much April!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Brianna · Married on 06/11/2016

April is seriously the BEST! She brought my vision for our wedding totally to life! I couldn't have imagined it any other way! April is incredibly gifted & really listens to what you are looking for and definitely delivers. We are so happy we went with her & definitely recommend her services to any bride that is looking simply gorgeous flower arrangements for her wedding.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Leigh · Married on 06/04/2016

I'd give them a million stars if I could. April (and Tim too) went above and beyond for us. All of the small details that hadn't even crossed my mind as a hectic bride, they tied together for me. They made everything look beautiful and were a tremendous help. April went way past just preparing my flowers for me. I can honestly say that now that my wedding is over, I could have not been more satisfied with my beautiful flowers. All the thanks in the world couldn't show my appreciation for WildFlower Weddings. The day of the wedding aside, I chose a random mix of flowers that had meaning to me personally (snap dragons, queen annes lace, Hops, eucalyptus, different herbs, an array of roses, etc) and April pulled it all together perfectly. So happy!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Krysten · Married on 05/14/2016

April was amazing!!!! After our initial meeting, I knew she was going to do a great job! She's so thorough and literally thinks of everything! She pretty much made an excel spread sheet with every flower I needed and how many of each one. So super organized!

But my wedding day. OMG. April went above and beyond my expectations! She was so helpful with everything. She's far more than just flowers! My girl can make anything happen! She also made me the most beautiful flower crown. I couldn't find an inspirational photo to give her so I just explained what I had in mind and she created such an amazing crown! Absolutely perfect!

I couldn't be more happy with everything! I would 100% recommend April to anyone!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Shanan · Married on 10/17/2015

April was amazing as our wedding evolved from a smaller size wedding party to a very large wedding with additional centerpieces needed and flowers for groom's men and bride's maids. April was extremely organized, prompt returning calls, and a pleasure to work with. April had wonderful ideas and was able to work within our budget. I was extremely happy with the flowers she provided for our wedding.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Becca · Married on 10/17/2015

April was simply amazing to work with. When we were planning our wedding, all we provided April with was a single inspiration photo from Pinterest. The final result fit our vision perfectly. April is not only organized and incredibly creative, but she has a great energy that makes her a joy to work with. After our meeting, she provided us with a detailed list of all of the individual flowers and quantities that would be involved. Additionally, April offered to provide a bunch of rustic decor that she keeps in her barn, including boxes and jars for the flowers, and a place to hold our name cards. On the wedding day, she was as efficient and organized as ever, and even helped set up some of our own wedding decor. We received numerous compliments on the flowers, and we couldn't believe how brilliant the colors were and how perfectly they tied in the scenery, general vibe, and other colors (i.e. attire). I highly recommend April for anyone planning their upcoming wedding!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Danielle · Married on 10/16/2015

Wow! That was my first impression when I saw the flowers April did for my wedding. She truly is amazing to work with and can bring your vision to reality. All of my guests commented how gorgeous the flowers were . April really has an eye for design and they truly exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Ellie · Married on 10/12/2015

I couldn't have been happier with my beautiful flowers!! April was so helpful and we stayed within my budget, which was very important to us. I recommend everyone to her!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/19/2015

April was so fun to work with. She was professional, had great style and ideas. She did exactly what I wanted plus some. She did great job! I've already recommended her to 2 people and will definitely recommend her again.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Jordan · Married on 09/12/2015

There is no other better visionary then April! She made our dreams come to life. She put together everything in the rain and never stopped or complained. Our florals were nothing short of perfection and magical. I couldn't have asked for anything more. If I could give her 10 stars I would!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Sharon · Married on 08/29/2015

April is one of the most creative people that I have met. Her style is organic and she understood what we were looking for immediately. She offered us a number of options and price points and was very willing to work with us to achieve our vision while maintaining our budget. The flowers were stunning at my daughter's wedding. Always professional, courteous and humorous all rolled into one. I can't speak highly enough of her and would recommend her without hesitation to any one.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Danielle · Married on 05/31/2014

April is amazing! She created the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for our day and we were thrilled with the way they turned out. I gave her initial ideas for style, colors and types of flowers and she pulled together gorgeous pieces, and stayed within our budget! We were thrilled with the way they turned out. April is awesome and so talented - everything she touches turns to gold!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/17/2014

April is amazing! She will create something special for your day! Tell her what you have in mind and it will turn out even better!

Sent on 10/20/2015
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 08/05/2017

April was so helpful and everyone LOVED our bright, summery bouquets. From the moment we first met with April, she was so engaged and organized. She sent me an excel breakdown of the flowers (with prices) by the stem and a flower organizer with the inspiration pictures I sent her. My bridal bouquet was perfect and looked like the inspiration pic, but with April's unique touch.
    April accommodated my many requests for changes to the initial plan throughout the wedding planning process (I changed my mind about 5 times from boutonnieres to no bouts, from larger alter arrangements to smaller ones, etc) . She also split our balance into payments and she helped us to save money! She gave recommendations on which flowers to swap to help us save money.
    We did mason jars and wildflowers for the table arrangements and April used local wildflowers and they looked unique and BEAUTIFUL. We got so many compliments. I love that she also utilizes local farms.

Sent on 08/27/2017

I had manzanita trees that I made and had April set up. The teardrop crystals never made it out of their package which I was really sad about since spent a good amount of money on it. Otherwise, everything was spot on. I enjoyed April's organizationed the breakdown of the flowers. Her prices were really amazing! The wedding arch she made was so beautiful.

Sent on 06/26/2016