Wildflower Wedding Planning Reviews

7 | Chattanooga, TN

7 Reviews for Wildflower Wedding Planning

7 Wildflower Wedding Planning Reviews

Vivian · Married on 04/07/2018

Khloe and her team were amazing and helped make our wedding a success! They were super easy to work with and Khloe did a fantastic job of listening to what we wanted the day to look like and working with us to make sure that it was exactly that and more. She had a great list of trusted vendors that she was able to recommend that made the entire planning process much easier. Everything leading up to wedding went so smoothly because she was on top of everything. The reception was perfect and they were there making sure that everything was exactly where it needed to be. Highly recommend the Wildflower Wedding Planning team to anyone who is looking for someone to help them plan their special day and make it awesome. Thank you Khloe and team!

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2017

My wedding was simply flawless and stress-free. Khloe' Jackson was so professional and detail oriented. She made my special day memorable. Thank you Khloe'.

Kymber · Married on 10/01/2017

Khloe helped me plan my wedding last year and it was incredible! I had been using another company to help me plan that fell through last minute when I contacted her, and she had no problem stepping up to the plate to help me plan something to remember! I recommend her to all my friends! Thank you again!

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with Wildflower Wedding Planning was an absolute DREAM. Khloe guided us through the planning process, led us through details we hadn't even considered, and managed all of our vendors to ensure our day went flawlessly. Working with her was not only FUN (this girl is awesome), but I truly don't know how we could have had our wedding without her. Her team took care of every detail, big and small, on the day of our wedding which allowed my husband and I to relax and enjoy every moment. They team blended into our crowd, worked efficiently, and went above and beyond (think: cleaning cake out of my hair, bustling and re-bustling, keeping our timeline on track)--always steps away when I needed her. THANK YOU Wildflower Wedding Planning for making our wedding everything we hoped and more. If you're in need of a coordinator, stop looking! You've found the perfect one!

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2017

Khloe made my wedding absolutely amazing! I couldn’t have done it without her! A million times, thank you!

Rachal · Married on 06/19/2017

Such a wonderful experience. Khloé is very professional and talented. I highly recommend!

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2017

I was so overwhelmed with this crazy process until I found Khloe! She made everything so easy and stress free. Definitely recommend her to anyone in the market for a wedding planner!