Wildflower Wedding Planning Reviews

19 Reviews for Wildflower Wedding Planning

• Lorrie

Lorrie Burk · Married on 08/07/2020

We love Wildflower Wedding Planners

Khloe & Angela at Wildflower were amazing to work with. They were great listeners, very enthusiastic, and made our wedding day a very carefree day. As professionals, they found the perfect balance between helping us define our wishes and suggesting special touches that we did not imagine ourselves. They were so quick to provide information about décor, caterers, photographers and DJs. They REALLY care about creating a wonderful event for the bride & groom. I would recommend them 100% to plan a beautiful day for any of my friends & family.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Jackie Woods · Married on 01/25/2020

The best in the business

It’s the night of the wedding, and I’m sitting by the fire with my new husband. I’m telling him about all of my favorite parts and ask him what his highlight was and he says “The Wildflower Wedding girls really made my day the most relaxing and easy day!” He proceeded to not stop talking about how helpful y’all were, how you made sure he was fed and always had a drink in his hand. I figured I’d be the highlight, but I can’t even get mad that I wasn’t because he was totally right! Both of us couldn’t have done it without you. There’s no way. Your team was the exact thing we needed on the big day. Thank you for helping make our dreams come true! It was truly flawless thanks to you. If anyone is looking for a wedding planning company - stop looking and hire Wildflower now. 💕

Sent on 03/10/2020

Haley · Married on 11/02/2019

The best experience

WWP is the BEST! Our wedding day was perfect. I loved not having to worry about the decor, timeline or confirming with vendors. Kat and her team are the sweetest & so so fun. They will get DOWN to the music with you 💞

Our day went so so smooth and it wouldn’t have been the same without WWP!

Do yourself a favor!!! Worth every single dollar!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Libby Hawthorne · Married on 10/26/2019

Easiest wedding ever!

I got the “month of” coordination package from Wildflower Wedding Planning to help relieve some of the pressure on the wedding day itself for my husband and I and that was truly the best decision during the wedding planning process I made. Leading up to the big day, Bailey and Maggie made sure all the final details were taken care of and helped me with things I didn’t even think of previously. The wedding day itself could not have been better! I had zero stress and am happy to say that we were able to actually ENJOY our wedding day. I highly highly recommend Wildflower Wedding Planning. If you are debating whether or not a wedding coordinator is worth it, I would definitely say based on my experience it is 100%. Thanks so much WWP!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Hallie · Married on 10/12/2019

You won’t regret hiring them!

Bailey and Erin were rockstars! We hired Wildflower for month of wedding planning about a year before our wedding. I had a few questions during the planning process and they were there to help. Our month of wedding meeting was great and helped me pull together any final details with plenty of time before the wedding! They took over communication with vendors and reached out to me with updates. On wedding day, I showed up with my bridal party and they had everything set up. They kept us on time, and the best part is they helped clean and pack up cars after the wedding. I wanted to take the stress off of the parents and they really allowed the parents to just enjoy the day with us. Can’t thank them enough for all of their help and support! Now go hire them!! ❤️

Sent on 10/23/2019

Allie Bone · Married on 10/05/2019

So amazing! 13/10 recommend

Kat who was my main planner was truly amazing. She made everything go as smoothly as possible. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Julia Beaty · Married on 09/21/2019

We love wwp

Bailey and the entire team at WWP are nothing short of magic makers. From the moment they joined our planning process to safety pinning my wedding dress strap so I could rejoin our reception, Bailey ensured that my wedding planning was as stress free as possible. She handled meetings, payments, budgeting, and had great advice for the actual ceremony and timeline execution. Having her and her team (hi Bailey and Erin!) there on the big day was like having a personal bridal service available all day. So incredible. These women are punctual, kind, genuine, and so dedicated to their couples. The best decision I made was to say yes to my husband; the second was to work with Wildflower!!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Callie

Callie Prater · Married on 09/11/2019

Best ever!

From the moment my now-husband and I booked Wildflower for our wedding, our wedding truly began to become a reality. We worked especially with Khloe for months on our wedding; many meetings, so many site visits, meetings with vendors and countless emails! Khloe was the best thing that could have happened for our wedding prep. She's the BEST! Our wedding planning was so blissful, non-stressful at all and seriously so much fun. The girls at Wildflower worked so hard on our wedding and closely with us, they made us feel so comfortable and excited about our wedding. They truly make you feel so confident in your wedding plans and work so amazing with vendors as well. We also got to work with Whitney & Sarah, Whitney was absolutely amazing in helping our wedding as well! Sarah also assisted in the planning of our Rehearsal Dinner too. These girls were the biggest blessing in our lives, they turned our dreams and ideas into a reality better than we could have ever imagined! All of the girls are SO talented and amazing at what they do. If you're planning your wedding, you have to use Wildflower Wedding Planning! They're the best and truly are the sweetest girls ever. We're so forever thankful!!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Anibel · Married on 08/03/2019

Outstanding!!

Bailey and Maggie were so on top of things on our wedding day! They were so helpful in getting last minute details set and keep us on track. So thankful we were able to work with them during our month-of-coordinating as they handled all the vendors and kept track of them! We would recommend them to anyone looking for a planner!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Molly

Molly Mastin · Married on 04/15/2019

Destination wedding

Bailey helped plan my wedding at the Church on Main! She did a great job keeping everything organized and within budget. My mom and I relied on bailey for a lot of vendor recommendations and day of prep. Neither of us live in Chattanooga, so it was so helpful that Bailey was flexible and accommodating. We really enjoyed working with Bailey and her team!

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Allison

Allison Jones · Married on 02/11/2019

Couldn't Have Done It Without Them

Wildflower Wedding Planning is amazing! They helped make my day everything I could have ever wanted to be & more! I knew they had everything under control the entire process, so I didn't need to stress & I could just enjoy my day!! I loved working with Whitney & Bailey!! They made me feel so comfortable & really understood my vision. I can't imagine how I could've done my wedding without them!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Samantha · Married on 12/01/2018

Planners Who Become Friends!

I stumbled upon Wildflower Wedding Planning and it was the BEST INVESTMENT of the wedding! Khloe and Bailey were a dream team! I planned for a year by myself and started panicking over things like a timeline and a floor plan. I hired Wildflower for the month of coordinating. Anytime I had any questions I could just text either of them and I could get answers. They took care of more than I could have imagined. My day went so PERFECTLY i was so calm and collected because I knew that Wildflower had everything handled. They communicated with all of our vendors! It was a DREAM wedding and totally stress free with these girls by my side!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Vivian · Married on 04/07/2018

Khloe and her team were amazing and helped make our wedding a success! They were super easy to work with and Khloe did a fantastic job of listening to what we wanted the day to look like and working with us to make sure that it was exactly that and more. She had a great list of trusted vendors that she was able to recommend that made the entire planning process much easier. Everything leading up to wedding went so smoothly because she was on top of everything. The reception was perfect and they were there making sure that everything was exactly where it needed to be. Highly recommend the Wildflower Wedding Planning team to anyone who is looking for someone to help them plan their special day and make it awesome. Thank you Khloe and team!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/08/2017

My wedding was simply flawless and stress-free. Khloe' Jackson was so professional and detail oriented. She made my special day memorable. Thank you Khloe'.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Kymber · Married on 10/01/2017

Khloe helped me plan my wedding last year and it was incredible! I had been using another company to help me plan that fell through last minute when I contacted her, and she had no problem stepping up to the plate to help me plan something to remember! I recommend her to all my friends! Thank you again!

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with Wildflower Wedding Planning was an absolute DREAM. Khloe guided us through the planning process, led us through details we hadn't even considered, and managed all of our vendors to ensure our day went flawlessly. Working with her was not only FUN (this girl is awesome), but I truly don't know how we could have had our wedding without her. Her team took care of every detail, big and small, on the day of our wedding which allowed my husband and I to relax and enjoy every moment. They team blended into our crowd, worked efficiently, and went above and beyond (think: cleaning cake out of my hair, bustling and re-bustling, keeping our timeline on track)--always steps away when I needed her. THANK YOU Wildflower Wedding Planning for making our wedding everything we hoped and more. If you're in need of a coordinator, stop looking! You've found the perfect one!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2017

Khloe made my wedding absolutely amazing! I couldn’t have done it without her! A million times, thank you!

Rachal · Married on 06/19/2017

Such a wonderful experience. Khloé is very professional and talented. I highly recommend!

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2017

I was so overwhelmed with this crazy process until I found Khloe! She made everything so easy and stress free. Definitely recommend her to anyone in the market for a wedding planner!