Wildflower Bridal Beauty Reviews

Wildflower Bridal Beauty 5
Wildflower Bridal Beauty 6
Wildflower Bridal Beauty 7

Lindsay · Married on 06/17/2017

absolutely loved my wedding makeup by Alexandra! I did a trial with her, at which we tried a couple of different looks, but didn't *exactly* achieve the look I wanted for the wedding. Alexandra took all of my feedback from the trial and did my makeup perfectly on my wedding day. I really appreciated that she understood exactly what I wanted based on our earlier meeting. Besides her talents as an artist, she is very responsive to communications, and she is so sweet and personable--important traits for any nervous bride in the makeup chair on her wedding day! Plus, her prices are beyond reasonable. Highly recommend Wildflower Bridal Beauty.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Justine · Married on 04/07/2017

Alexandra did an amazing job! She made myself and all 5 of my bridesmaids feel so beautiful. She came right to my house and did both our hair and makeup. She was such a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much again Alexandra!!!!!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Cheri · Married on 02/18/2017

My daughter had eight attendants in her wedding. Therefore, we had 10 girls needing hair and makeup. Alexandra and her team were so professional, creative and fun to work with. They had a long day on their feet and seemed to enjoy the experience as much as we did. Everyone received so many compliments on their hairstyles and makeup. The bride was glowing and absolutely gorgeous! I highly recommend Alexandra,

Sent on 03/10/2017

Natalie · Married on 05/28/2016

Alexandra is phenomenal to work with! I was a bridesmaid in a wedding this past spring and she did my hair and makeup. I have curly hair so it was hard to find an elegant yet simple hair do and Alexandra came up with a style that was perfect! She is a very talented makeup artist as well! She is very professional and courteous. I highly recommend her and would love to work with her again!

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/28/2016

Alexandra was an absolute pleasure to work with! I was a bridesmaid recently, she made me feel beautiful. She knew excatly how to highlight my best features to make me look and feel my best. She was very organized and kept everyone on the timeline so we were late. I would work with her again!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Cheryl · Married on 05/28/2016

What a find! As a mother of the bride I wanted to look my absolute best on my daughters wedding day and I was not disappointed. Alexandra was amazing, very professional and she definitely has a god given talent! I highly recommend Wildflower Bridal Beauty

Sent on 10/25/2016

Sayoko Oguma · Married on 04/09/2019

I highly recommend the service!

I booked reservations for my future mom, my future aunt and myself for my wedding pictures. Alexandra was very responsive to get back my emai including the last minute change. She listened to our requests professionally. Both the hair and makeup were just perfect!! I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 03/23/2019
    Wildflower Bridal Beauty 8

Brittany · Married on 11/11/2017

Alexandra was great to work with. We had 7 women getting hair and makeup done the morning of my wedding and everything stayed right on schedule! It was a such a stress-free, fun morning getting ready.

Sent on 11/27/2017

stephanie · Married on 02/18/2017

I hired Wildflower Brida Beauty for my wedding. I had a very large party of 8 bridesmaids plus myself and my mother (10 ladies in total to get hair and makeup completed). I did my trial for my engagement photo shoot and fell in love with this company! They are so professional and really listen to what your style and vision is! I was so happy with their service and would recommend them to everyone! My only complaint would be that since we were such a large party, we did not have any time to take photos at my house before the wedding because makeup took longer than expected - to all future brides, schedule everything with an extra hour to spare just to make sure! Good luck!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2018

Alexandra was great to work with! I was nervous about not looking like myself with too much makeup on my wedding day, but we came up with a look that was just what I wanted. My hair looked amazing, and she worked with my bridesmaids and mom to select styles that worked for everyone. She was also flexible in adjusting the schedule when we had a couple changes. I got many compliments on my hair and makeup through out the night. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Elizabeth · Getting married on 08/10/2019

0.4
      0.5

Alexandra is unprofessional and unreliable. I work in Washington, DC, so I flew into Connecticut for a long weekend to meet with potential hair stylists for my wedding. From the photos I saw online, Alexandra was initially my top choice. But when I showed up for the appointment, she was not at the salon. I called her and she told me she was stuck at a wedding. She didn't bother to call or email me earlier in the day to let me know, and she was the one who chose the time for our appointment. When she asked if we could reschedule, I started to tell her that I wasn't interested anymore in light of what happened, and she hung up on me mid-sentence. I would have brought thousands of dollars of business to Alexandra, and had she just called me earlier in the day to update me, I likely would have hired her. Based on these actions, I caution anyone who is considering hiring her for their wedding.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Wildflower Bridal Beauty's reply:

First of all, thank you for the feedback. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience that I caused by my scheduling mistake. My bride had requested that I stay until her ceremony to give her touch ups. In doing my best to give that bride 100% on her wedding day, I failed to keep our appointment. I apologize for the frustrating situation.

That being said, I hope you have the wedding of your dreams and that you planning process goes much smoother for you.
    -Alexandra Muirhead