Wild{Whim} Design + Photography Reviews

32 | Thousand Oaks, CA

32 Reviews for Wild{Whim} Design + Photography

• W

Whitney · Married on 06/02/2012

Kelly was my favorite vendor from our entire wedding. She was amazing to work with and the photos are stunning. I highly recommend Wild Whim Photography for your wedding needs.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Kelly is an amazing photographer and so incredibly talented in many ways. She had a million delightful poses ready and talked them through with us as the day went on. Her online services were fantastic and the outcome (the pictures) were beyond all expectations. I wish I had told her to also do some video, but I didn't know she had the capability. Prints from her turned out amazing, too. Every time I look at the photos, I'm transported to that exact moment and the exact feeling I had at that time.

My best advice: book Kelly and make sure you have at least 6 hours with her. If your package has less time, book more time! You'll be thankful for it in the end.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Alexis · Married on 05/18/2012

Wild Whim did MORE than I had even hoped for with our wedding photography. Kelly is an extremely talented photographer with her own beautiful and one of kind shooting style. I was so happy they captured all the unique hard work I put into my wedding, and ALL of my guests! They did a great job, and were a total pleasure to work with on my most special day! I hope to book her again for 8th month pregnant pictures and once the baby is born because I love her photography style and her fun, calm and reassuring presence in the moment!

Sent on 09/07/2012

Ashley · Married on 03/30/2012

We honestly couldn't have asked for a more talented or fun lady to spend our special day with! She's amazing and we absolutely love her work.

Sent on 09/06/2012

Susi · Married on 12/29/2011

Kelly is absolutely AMAZING!! She is much more than the stranger photographing your wedding. Kelly quickly becomes like a member of the family and makes your feel extremely comfortable. Her photography style and personality are so personal, familiar, and beautiful!

The next event or family portrait need I have, I WILL call Kelly and schedule my event around her availability!

Sent on 09/06/2012

Kacey · Married on 10/22/2011

I would not hesitate (in all actuality I would jump up and down) in recommending Wild Whim Design for photography or any other service. There are so many things I love about this crew but for space-sake I'm going to stick with beautiful photos, excellent communication, and an uncanny ability to make everyone feel at ease in front of the lens, which is no easy task. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/07/2012

Melissa · Married on 08/14/2010

We had a wonderful experience with Wild {Whim} Photography. Their photography is simply stunning! Kelly & Micah make a great team, are such a pleasure to work with, and make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. It felt like we were hanging out with old friends. I have recommended their services and had 4 friends hire them as well. We will definitely use Wild {Whim} for maternity & family sessions in the future. Love them!

Sent on 09/09/2012