Wild Stems Reviews

Wild Stems 5
Wild Stems 6
Wild Stems 7

Gage Goldrick · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Unique, natural floral design by lovely Amy et al

Amy and her team created beautiful florals for my son & now daughter-in-law's wedding at the Horticultural Center. Beautiful design and perfect execution. Thank you Amy & Vale.

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Amy

Amy Martz · Married on 08/17/2019

Overall wonderful experience !!

Amy and the Wildstems team create such beautiful, unique arrangements. We used a floating arch and greenery canopy for our wedding at Front & Palmer and it felt like we were in a magical forest even though we were indoors!! Amy really listened to us to make our vision come to life!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Noel

Noel Clarke · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing!!!!

The wild steams team was simply incredible. Amy helped design a dreamy tent installation for the Morris Arboretum. She worked within my budget and blew away my guests. Thank you so much for being so amazing and making my dreams come true!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 06/29/2019

Most Beautiful Flowers & Most Wonderful People

Amy and the team at Wildstems are truly phenomenal. Amy takes a great deal of time coordinating and planning with you. She takes your ideas and combines them her experience, knowledge, and creative vision and somehow turns them into reality! I wanted flower arrangements and fixtures that were unique, delicate, yet still with a touch of a traditional feel, and she completely exceeded my expectations. One of my favorite things about our wedding day, as well as the wedding planning, were the flowers and working with Amy and Wildstems. I can't thank Wildstems enough for creating such a beautiful and enchanting environment for our wedding. I could go on...but let me assure you, if you go with Wildstems you will be so incredibly happy.

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Wild Stems 8
    Wild Stems 9
    Wild Stems 10
  • Aidan

Aidan · Married on 06/01/2019

100% Recommend Wild Stems!

Wild Stems gave us the wedding flowers and decor of our dreams - and they made sure it fit our budget! You can tell that Amy loves what she does and it shows. She is professional, responsive, very detail oriented, and conscientious. She cares about the people she is working with, she really listened to us and the end result was exactly what we hoped for! She also created a complicated and beautiful ceiling decoration for us that made the event space magical. Amy and her team helped coordinate flowers for our ceremony, reception, after party, and brunch - all of which were in different locations! We cannot recommend Amy and her team enough!! We are so THANKFUL that we worked with them!!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Wild Stems 11
    Wild Stems 12
    Wild Stems 13

Maura · Married on 04/13/2019

Perfection and Grace

Wild Stems was everything I could have ever wanted for my vision of the wedding. Amy and her team went above and beyond to make a fairytale like ambiance that felt worldly and elegant, with a nice hint of organic authenticity. Amy heard exactly what I was looking for, and also knew we were doing our best to stick to a strict budget. The flowers were all stunning, table-designs perfect, and the lighting we chose was magical. Could not be happier!

Sent on 04/21/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 04/06/2019

Magical Decor!

We hired Wild Stems to decorate the reception tent at the Morris Arboretum where we held our wedding on 4/6/19. They are the only company allowed by the Arboretum to work on their tent and we now understand why! We ordered lights and colored lanterns from them to decorate the tent with and it looked more magical than I could have ever imagined! They were incredibly responsive as we only dealt with them via email, never met in person. We just showed up on our wedding day and everything was already prepared for our reception! They used our color palette and general feel to create a truly incredible landscape for our reception that we and our guests all loved! Highly recommended for sure!

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Wild Stems 14
    Wild Stems 15
    Wild Stems 16

Sandi · Married on 03/10/2018

Best experience. Really saw the vision and executed it to perfection. Amy is delightful to work with

Sent on 03/12/2018

Ruth · Married on 12/31/2017

Wild Stems provided breathtakingly beautiful flowers for my daughter's wedding. She gave careful attention to the type of floral arrangements, the palate, and the venue in which the flowers would be used. She made herself available to discuss details at many junctures during the process. She also provided cones of petals to distribute at midnight on New Years Eve. She couldn't have done more for us. Some of the comments allude to difficulty in communicating, but Amy now has an administrator who makes sure that questions are conveyed to Amy and Amy gets back promptly.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Carley · Married on 11/05/2016

Amy and her team were absolutely wonderful and they literally brought our wedding to life. From the beginning, I had a vision. Amy could not have been more spot on and understanding. She is so passionate about her work and it truly shines through. She is flexible with budget, responsive with visuals, and accommodating in everything she does. I could not recommend Wild Stems more highly. It was our favorite part of the wedding, I almost cried with happiness when I saw our tables and the overall aesthetic brought to life through Amy. Every person at our wedding commented on how amazing our tables were, and how gorgeous the bouquets were. AMAZING.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Kelsey · Married on 10/29/2016

Wild Stems is amazing! Amy and her team did a fabulous job with our wedding in October. All the bouquets were goregous and just what I wanted. They totally transformed the reception venue into a romantic candle lit garden with candles all over. They added drapery to the ceiling with soft lights over the dance floor and a variety of tall and short flower and candle centerpieces. The cocktail area was gorgeous as well, with flowers and candles everywhere. Wild Stems went above and beyond our expectations and we were blown away. All of our guests commented on how beautiful the flowers and reception area were. When we show pictures to people they are shocked at how goregous everything was. I would highly recommend Wild Stems for everyone's wedding.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Rebecca · Married on 10/15/2016

Amy's work is INCREDIBLE! My husband and I wanted an outdoor, whimsical feel for our indoor wedding in an old factory (an impossible sounding task...I know) and Amy gave us that and so much more! She completely transformed the space with her flowers and designs and made the venue feel warm and magical. Our guests were completely blown away! Amy's designs are not only stunning and unique, but also emotional. Amy also creates hanging installations out of flowers, lights, candles, wood, metal... you name it! For our wedding she created a beautiful hanging chandelier above our sweet heart table made from cherry blossoms and glass orbs with candles that was gorgeous. In addition to being super talented Amy is also super sweet and so easy to talk to. She has tons of awesome, creative ideas to make your wedding special, and is fun to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Lannon · Married on 09/17/2016

From the second I talked with Amy, I knew I wanted to work with her. She is so passionate about the flowers and making your day great. Not to mention, she's one of the sweetest people you'll meet. I gave Amy very little direction and she was able to create what I envisioned in my head (and beyond) without me even having to tell her what I wanted. I'd highly recommend, Wild Stems! I received so many compliments on the flowers- they were spectacular and far beyond the average wedding arrangements.

Sent on 10/06/2016
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 08/27/2016

If you're looking for amazingly creative, inspiring, and beautiful floral design, GO WITH WILD STEMS! I cannot say enough good things about Amy, Vale, and their team. When thinking about floral design for my wedding, I was completely overwhelmed and more than a little confused. Amy was supportive the entire way, from choosing colors to picking arrangements. She's passionate about flowers and so incredibly creative - she comes up with so many good ideas that you're left feeling inspired. Perhaps, most importantly, she'll work with your budget. We're so glad that we had the chance to work with Wild Stems - one of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 09/25/2016
  • W

W · Married on 08/06/2016

I highly recommend Amy and her husband, Vale, from Wild Stems. We initially chose them based on our venues’ recommendation and pictures of their whimsical, yet sophisticated floral style. When speaking with Amy, she had great ideas and our wedding day visions easily aligned. She was patient and considerate as we excitedly discussed ideas. When our venue plans changed unexpectedly, she was flexible and stayed committed to seeing our joint vision through with excellent suggestions on tweaking it to best suit our new venue, while keeping cost in mind. Amy supplied the guidance we needed throughout our wedding planning – she was so much more than a florist for us, becoming our event designer who transformed a vague idea into a beautiful, natural, and elegant experience that we will never forget. She designed an amazing tented outdoor ceremony site with large glass vases containing greenery and white flowers coming down the aisle and a stunning arbor made of walnut garnished with a garland of greens and a simple white linen cloth asymmetrically draped over it. She reused the flowers in the reception space. Her table centerpieces focused on geometrical terrariums with stunning locally grown arrangements of greens, white flowers and pops of pink and orange color on round tables and runners of greens intermingled with similar flowers on long, rectangular tables. The head table had a beautiful, full garland of greens and flowers and the reused bridal bouquets in glass vases to set it apart. Candles in glass containers of all sizes and heights adorned tables and corners of the ballroom. Amy and Vale transformed the reception area with its wooden beams and wooden chandelier light fixtures into a lush indoor garden space by hanging greenery from the chandeliers, and placing large tree branches with votives in the four corners. An amazing send-off was created with balloons containing IED lights to draw our incredible evening to a romantic close.

Sent on 12/26/2016
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 07/22/2016

I could not be more in love with Amy! Choosing a floral designer was so daunting to me and Amy took my blurry vision to create the most romantic and sumptuous design for our day! My wedding is just 2 weeks away and I can honestly say I KNOW Amy will deliver. I cannot wait to see her creations in full. Amy is so accommodating and helpful in guiding you through the process. I highly recommend you look no further and contact Amy today!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Katie · Married on 04/23/2016

Wild Stems blew my expectations out of the water! It was truly magical - and my expectations were HIGH. Amy, Vern, and team created a spectacular, plush wonderland for me. Not to mention - they pulled it off just 2 weeks after they had their baby - and without a hitch!! Amy was incredibly responsive, accommodating, so calm and reassuring - while also so creatively impressive. I would recommend her and Wild Stems one million times over!!!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Allison · Married on 12/11/2015

First, I have to say it was an absolute pleasure working and planning my wedding with Amy. Such a lovely person to work with...and creative!!! Amy and her staff outdid themselves on the night of our wedding. Everything was absolutely stunning - the centerpieces, the lighting, bouquets and boutonnieres. I have read some reviewers comment on her slow responsiveness. And I just have to say that yes, Amy was a little slow to respond but that's just because her business is growing due to how freaking amazing her work is!! So, she's just busy - don't sweat it. Keep calm, because Amy is your girl. I can 100% guarantee that Amy is a true artist that will help turn your wedding into the fairytale you've always dreamt of. THANK YOU AMY, I love you

Sent on 03/31/2016

Blair · Married on 06/19/2015

Amy and her team at Leaves of Grass are amazing. Every meeting was inspiring and yet relaxing. She had a way of creating my vision and then taking just a step more. We had a garden wedding and reception under a tent, filled with olive branches, fresh garden roses and she even set-up a beautiful installation that created a soft ceiling in the tent. It was breathtaking and better than I imaged in my head. The guests are still raving about the flowers. Just visit her studio and you will see her style and taste. Unique and stunningly beautiful.

Sent on 07/02/2015

We had a spring wedding and the flowers were one of the most important elements to us. We knew exactly the style we were looking for and Amy nailed it. I was quite particular about what flowers I wanted and the overall look I was trying to create and had created an extensive Pinterest mood board. Amy was very patient and hardworking and was not only able to exceed our expectations but also worked within our modest budget. All of our guests were blown away by not only the beauty of the flower and vegetable displays, but also by her creativity. We had a formal black tie wedding and relied on the flowers and decorations to give a light-hearted and whimsical feeling to our wedding and Amy achieved this with perfection making the day truly magical.

Sent on 08/15/2015

Amy worked with us last minute to sting lights at our spring tented wedding at Appleford. We couldn't have been more pleased with the last minute addition of the lights! She was able to provide us with different options that were within our budget and easily coordinated with the reception site. We would definitely recommend her for other couples interested in stringing lights!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Amy and her team at Leaves of Grass Floral Design literally made our wedding. Amy spent hours working to ensure that she fully understood and could execute our vision and made suggestions along the way that made the flowers and decor spring to life on the big day. She went beyond the call of duty to coordinate with the venue staff (a job in and of itself), to source unique and interesting foliage and flowers and to collect multiple quotes for items as varied as fabric, custom frame, chargers, napkin rings and even farmhouse tables. That makes it sound like we had an over the top floral budget. We didn't. We had a tight budget and Amy was able to rise to the occasion, creating a look of opulence on a relative shoestring. Take for example her willingness to find a beautiful fabric to be made into custom 24' long table runners and to still stay within our budget! She took our theme of "modern English country hunt inspired by Ralph Lauren" and with her unending and inspired touch, created an evolving tablescape with a series of varied centerpieces and potted plants - all seasonal and most local as well. The finishing touch was a floral chandelier with embedded lights suspended over the dance floor. As people walked in, they literally gasped at how beautiful it looked. Our venue didn't permit the use of candles, so Amy custom made paper-lined hurricane lights to mask the use of LED candles - giving us the look without sacrificing class. She made the day feel so special and beautiful (as captured in our photographs). Amy - I cannot thank you enough!!!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Kate · Married on 10/11/2014

I highly recommend Amy of Leaves of Grass! She so beautifully captured the vision for our wedding! From the bouquets to the centerpieces, she surpassed my expectations! We also loved the lanterns she used to line our aisle, as well as the large vases with branches and hanging lights which beautifully set off the altar for our ceremony. Amy is an absolute delight to work with and I love that she uses flowers from local farms. She is worth every penny and I would definitely use her again!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Mikal · Married on 08/29/2014

Amy nailed it - we are so thrilled with the beautiful work she did for our wedding. It was amazing, to say the very least. She took our ideas and exceeded every expectation we had - our guests were so impressed with the beautiful flowers and design. Not to mention, she is a true pleasure to work with - she's meticulous and a professional. We give her the highest recommendation.

Sent on 09/12/2014

Meghan · Married on 05/24/2014

Amy and Leaves of Grass were the best decision I made for my wedding. Amy is delightful, easy to work with, respectful of budget, and most importantly has amazing style. My flowers were beyond all expectations!! I was thrilled, my bridesmaids were thrilled, moms were thrilled, the venue looked beautiful, and everyone is still complimenting the lovely floral arch. I was fairly laid back about what I wanted from Amy which I think helped with pricing, but I trusted her creative instinct more than my own, and she did not let us down. We'll be ordering flowers from her in the future!

Sent on 06/13/2014