Wild Flour Bakery Reviews

198 | Rocky River, OH

198 Reviews for Wild Flour Bakery

Mona was great!! The cake was delicious and fabulous!

Sent on 06/08/2014
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/25/2014

Working with Mona at Wild Flour was one of my favorite experiences of the wedding! Amazing cake, we had a very hard time picking just a few flavors!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Courtney · Married on 05/25/2014

Mona was great! Our cake looked and tasted AMAZING!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Sandy · Married on 05/23/2014

Wild Flour was very helpful in picking out designs and flavors for the cake. I went there to look at the binders of cake styles, had a warm cookie and coffee, and learned a lot about cakes! It was nice to be able to take the cakes home to try. There was no pressure to choose right one the spot, which was nice, because I had no idea what we wanted! They followed up to check in on the design and flavors a few weeks before the wedding and added fresh flowers the day of the wedding. We had many compliments on the taste and style of our cake!

Sent on 05/28/2014
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 05/17/2014

Wild Flour Bakery is amazing! My husband and I worked with Mona, who is such a sweetheart. When we had our consultation appointment we were given a box of tasting cakes, fillings and frosting to take home to taste and decide what flavors we liked best.This was nice since you had time to enjoy the tasting experience and take your time figuring out what flavors you liked best.This was one of my favorite things about wedding planning! Wild Flour is extremely easy to work with. I had some initial ideas of what I wanted and Mona took those and made a few suggestions that she thought would fulfill what I wanted, and she was dead on. Plus, our cake tasted so good! Our guests loved how it looked and loved the flavors. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 06/01/2014
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/17/2014

Wild Flour Bakery is hands down the BEST bakery for a wedding cake. When planning our wedding we seemed to be a little overwhelmed when it came to cake. We tried 5 different bakeries and we thought we were going to use one of them and then I heard about Wild flour on Wedding wire and I contacted them to taste cake. Which I am so glad we did. We were instantly impressed with everything Wild Flour had to offer. When we tried cake at other bakeries they allowed us to try one or 2 flavors-which most of the time we did not like the flavors that they offered so it was pretty hard to judge. When we contacted Wild Flour they set us up with an appointment with Mona (wedding cake coordinator) Mona took her time going over everything in the details from how much it cost to the details of the designs we liked. Everything was up front no hidden costs. Our wedding was Ohio state themed and Mona had told us that they have made a cake in the past red velvet and almond cake (which is now my favorite) and they used food coloring to dye the almond cake gre-which was a huge hit -Scarlet and grey. Then she said now we get to try the cake. Which from our experience we assumed it would be like all the rest but boy, were we wrong! Mona came out with a 9 in sample cake which was divided very nicely with 7+ flavors and all of the frostings & fillings on the side and they send it home with you. That way you can decide and talk at home. Which is really nice that way you do not feel pressured. Mona and Andrew were the two that we dealt with when planning our wedding and they were amazing-they are definitely in the right business because they sure know how to make their customers happy. Everyone was still talking about our cake till this day how it was the best wedding cake they ever had. I can not even express how happy I am that I went with Wild Flour. I have found a bakery I will be going to for all of my special occasion cakes for birthdays and anniversaries to come.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Suzy · Married on 01/04/2014

The cake was everything I had hoped for. My guests were blown away by the detail of the cake, and the fact that they were able to write our names in Arabic....ON THE CAKE!! It looked beautiful and tasted even better!! They are very nice, and they just want to make you happy!

Sent on 03/13/2014

Erin · Married on 12/28/2013

They were amazing!!! I continue to get compliments on how amazing the cake was!!! I loved working with them!!!

Sent on 01/04/2014

Our cake was SOOO good. The groom was at the tasting so had it before, but when we cut the cake at our wedding he again said "wow, our cake is SO good!" Mona is great to work with, the cakes are beautiful, they taste delicious and the pieces they give you are really big! Be sure to tell your reception hall this point or your guests will get small pieces and you'll end up with a lot of cake leftover (although you'll probably want leftovers for yourself!)

Sent on 11/20/2013

Wild flour bakery had the best cake that we have ever had! We enjoyed the cake tasting that we were able to have in the comfort of our own home, we even invited our parents to help with the taste testing! Mona made the wedding process easy by contacting us for communication. The cake looked beautiful on our wedding day and we are still getting compliments on how tasty the cake was!
    THanks for helping to make our wedding day memorable!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/12/2013

We worked with Mona to create our unique wedding cake. We didn't know exactly what we wanted at first, but Mona met with us to discuss our options and sent us home with some delicious samples of cake and filling flavors. We loved them all so much it was hard to decide! Fortunately Mona let us pick a number of different flavors for each layer. We asked if the cake design could mirror our invitation artwork and it was absolutely perfect! We couldn't be happier with our cake!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2013

BEST CAKE EVER! I had so much fun with the cake testing and our actual wedding cake was delicious! Mona was great to work with and really helped us with the style of our cake and flavors. Ever since the cake testing my husband and I go back to the bakery all the time because everything in that bakery is amazing!

Sent on 10/17/2013

I have used wild flour bakery for so many occasions and using them for my wedding Did not disappoint. I had a two tier stucko finished cake and it was beautiful. I will be using them for may occasions to come!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Wild Flour Bakery has thee best tasting cake I've ever had!!! Mona is very professional and personable. Entire staff is very helpful. We were given an entire cake with all of the different favors, fillings, and icings available for our tasting. Our cake turned out beautiful and everyone has complimented us on it. We have gone back for birthday and event cakes. Great prices!! Exceptional work!!! Love this place.

Sent on 11/16/2013

Benjamin · Married on 09/07/2013

If you're looking for a delicious and beautifully decorated cake, you can't do better than Wildflour Bakery. The staff there know their stuff and are extremely nice. Not only did we do our wedding cake with them, but had two smaller cakes to celebrate my father's birthday and my bride's parents' anniversary (happening the same day), and they all came out wonderfully.

Simply put, you have to try them out. Their cake tasting is excellent. Their artistry is amazing. Their professionalism and planning is perfect.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Maria · Married on 09/06/2013

Mona at Wild Flour Bakery did a great job on our wedding cake! Our cake was already in our package at Windows on the River and I'm so glad that they teamed up together. We had a large cake for cake tasting with 8 different flavors and abou 6 different flavors for fillings. We were able to take it home so that our family could all try the cake. I wanted a cake with small pearls around each layer and Mona's team worked a month before the wedding on the pearls to put on our cake. The cake was beautiful and it tasted even better! We can't wait to eat our top tier in a year for our anniversary. They also provided pastry trays for the wedding. Although our venue had a mixup and never put the trays out at the reception, we received them the next day and had some and they were deliscious!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Kendra · Married on 09/01/2013

Amazing!! Mona and Emily at Wild Flour Bakery made the whole cake planning process seem so seamless. They listened to our ideas, managed our expectations and helped bring our wedding cake and cheese shaped groom's cakes to reality. Our guests raved about how beautiful the cakes were and, more importantly, how delicious the cakes were. This part of planning the wedding was my absolute favorite, not only because we got sweet treats every time we visited the bakery, but because you could tell that the staff was so committed to being a special part of our special day. Great everything - product, people and service!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Nikki · Married on 08/16/2013

Beautiful cake that tastes delicious! I actually drew the cake that I wanted, and it came out looking exactly how I imagined. Work with Mona, she is absolutely amazing and such a sweet person.

Sent on 01/09/2014

Did an amazing job and we had many compliments on the look & taste of the cake! Highly recommend

Sent on 10/05/2013
  • User2089393 · 2+ years ago

Wild Flour Bakery was wonderful to work with. Mona made the process so easy. She was well prepared for our consultation and made sure to follow up to finalize our order. The cake was beautiful and just as delicious!

Sent on 07/06/2013

Wild Flour is an exceptional bakery. Mona is the wedding cake contact lady, and is a delight to work with. She was ready for our appoitment and helped us design a gorgrous cake!! It was so beautiful and classy. and most importantly, it was delicious. My guests couldnt stop talking about our cake. They loved it!!!!!!!!!! Mona is professional and answered all of my emails promptly. I even decided last minute to have a grooms cake made and she happily did it, with 1 weeks notice !!!!!! she came up with great theme ideas and delivered on all fronts. Thankyou Mona !
    -bonnie

Sent on 06/29/2013

This place is the BEST!!! Everyone loved my cakes, not only in flavor but in looks too. This is a rare thing because I had no cake left over and had people asking for more. The price was great too. I have proudly told everyone where I got my cake because I want people to know about these wonderful people.

Sent on 04/29/2013

Cherie · Married on 04/13/2013

Wow!!!! Our wedding cake was great! It was a huge part of our special day! The detail was breathtaking and it turned out to be a masterpiece! The cake was more than I could have ever hoped for! The inside if the cake was yet another masterpieces! Each tier was amazing! The favors the bakery gave us to choose we're more than enough to create a great tasting cake! The whole process was really a fantastic process to go through!
    Mona was such a kind hearted woman who made sure she did everything to make my cake special! Thank you Mona for being so awesome! You made my experience so great! Thank you again to everyone for making such an amazing cake! Every single person told us the cake was to die for! It for sure was not your typical cake, it was one to remember for sure! All if the flavors and fillings were soooo good! Thank you!!!
    The Mantles

Sent on 05/12/2013

Amber · Married on 04/13/2013

I will admit, I had previous experience with Wild Flour Bakery, but prior to going for our tasting, we did meet with another bakery. Mona at Wild Flour was very helpful, as she provided us with many options regarding flavors, fillings and designs. One aspect my husband and I found helpful was that rather than having a tasting while going over all of the details, Wild Flour Bakery provides you with a huge sample of various cake flavors and fillings to take home and try. This was great, as we were able to really focus on finding what we wanted. We decided on a 3 tier square cake. The bottom tier was chocolate hazelnut with a cookies and cream filling, the 2nd tier was strawberry cake with a chocolate filling and the top tier which is in our freezer is red velvet with chocolate filling. Not only was the cake moist and unique, it looked amazing!
    Not only was the cake beautiful and delicious, but Mona was easy to work with! The price too was very reasonable.

Sent on 05/27/2013

Our reception venue works with Wild Flour and we are so happy that they do! The tasting was so much fun and Mona was great to work with. She really helped us design our cake and it turned out perfectly - delicious and beautiful, better than we could have imagined!

Sent on 01/20/2013