Wild Flour Bakery Reviews

198 | Rocky River, OH

198 Reviews for Wild Flour Bakery

Katie · Married on 06/06/2015

Working with Sue and the rest of the Wild Flour staff was an amazing experience from start to finish. We chose a style that we had seen in the window at the shop, and our cake was just as beautiful as we had imagined. We also received numerous comments that it was one of the most delicious cakes that people had eaten - very moist, many good options for flavors and fillings. I also appreciate that they are willing to decorate the cake with any detail you'd like without an up charge (unless choosing an *extremely* intricate pattern). Their cake decorator is unbelievably talented!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Sue and her crew were amazing. They were able to pick up the pieces after their wedding coordinator left the bakery. Sue worked with me and delivered a beautiful cake and it tasted amazing. I had a lot of compliments from guests on how great the bakery did.

Sent on 07/29/2015

I could not have been happier with Wild Flour Bakery. We got the opportunity to choose from several options of cakes and fillings. They gave us a cake with multiple flavors to take home and try along with filling options. My husband I knew immediately which one we wanted for us (top tier) and throughout the cake for our guests. We received many compliments on our cake from our guests, too! This bakery was so easy to work with and they responded quickly to any of our calls.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Valerie · Married on 04/25/2015

The team at Wild Flour arranges a meeting where you discuss your design and vision and they really took my vision to heart! They even came up with a special scalloped edge on their design to match the scallop edge on the lace of my wedding gown. You take home a sample pack of flavors and icings to try and make your decisions. The hardest part is narrowing it down from so many delicious options, since they let us have different and unique flavors on each of our 5 tiers! Would definitely recommend them to others!

Sent on 01/04/2016
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 03/07/2015

The cake was beautiful and delicious! Sue was great to work with and she made the cake exactly how I wanted it. Our guests kept telling us that it was the best wedding cake they ever had! I will definitely go there for cakes in the future.

Sent on 03/21/2015

Harmony · Married on 02/28/2015

We loved our cake from Wild Flour. They offered so many flavors, styles and designs. The best part was the cake tasting. We had so much fun taking 8 flavors of cake and 8 flavors of icing/filling home to try different combinations. It was so hard to decide because they were all so tasty. The staff was very friendly and responded quickly to any emails we sent. We can not wait to eat our cake on our anniversary. Thank you for making our day special.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Pam · Married on 01/17/2015

Thank you for making our most beautiful and delicious wedding cake!!!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Marcia · Married on 01/10/2015

Yummy cake!! Wild Flour was a joy to work with and the cake was beautifully decorated. Guests raved about the flavor.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Beautiful and delicious cake that was well crafted.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Tammy · Married on 11/15/2014

The cake was delicious! Mona was very easy to work with and so very nice! This is now our go to bakery for all our special occasions!!

Sent on 12/25/2014

My wedding cake was the most beautiful cake I have ever seen and tasted. I cannot say enough positive things about Wild Flour. Not only is the staff an amazing group of creative individuals, the quality of their baked goods is phenomenal. My wedding cake was so beautiful, my guests could not believe it was real . . . until they tasted it. A fork full of heaven.
    Marion B.

Sent on 01/22/2015

Molly · Married on 11/01/2014

Everyone was talking about our cake after the wedding, it was delicious!!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Andy · Married on 10/18/2014

Cake was delicious and beautiful

Sent on 01/23/2015

Andrea · Married on 10/04/2014

We had a great experience working with the team at Wild Flour. The cake itself was delicious and the designers came through putting our ideas into icing. The planning process was super easy. We went in for a consultation appointment with Mona and discussed the types of cakes and designs available, left with a full 8 inch cake of different flavors, fillings, and buttercreams. After putting down our deposit, we just had to choose our flavors, style, servings, and design. As an out of town bride, I found it very easy to work with Mona via email, and there’s nothing I’d do differently, except eaten even more of the cake!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Alessa · Married on 09/12/2014

Best cake EVER! Everything was great from the looks of the cake to the taste of the cake and Mona at Wild Flower Bakery was awesome. She made it easy to communicate with her what we wanted and the cake was perfect! So glad we got to work with them and I will recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 09/05/2014

Adam and I were lucky enough to have Wild Flour already chosen for us by our reception venue, so we didn't have to search around to try and pick. We could not have been happier with the customer service, the tasting experience and the quality of their product. We worked with Mona when we first came in to do the tasting and she was the friendliest person that made us feel right at home. We thought we were just going to try the cake, pick a design and leave, but it was so much more! We sat down and had some delicious cookies with coffee while we looked through the design books. Then Mona sat with us and helped us come up with our own custom design and explained how the cake flavors and fillings worked. Then we got to take all of the tastings home, which was great because we were able to share them with others and get their opinions. The design came out beautifully and looked amazing with no fondant (can't stand fondant... lol). I cannot tell you how many compliments we got, not only about how amazing the cake looked, but people would not stop talking about how unbelievable it tasted. I'm not even a cake lover and I loved it! I would highly recommend Wild Flour!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Josh · Married on 08/15/2014

The cake looked absolutely amazing, and better yet it TASTED AMAZING!!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Athena · Married on 08/10/2014

The cake!!! Let me just tell you, this was the most beautiful, tasty, filling, & moist cake I have ever had. That is not an understatement either. Our first meeting with Mona went very smooth and we had the basic idea of the cake completely decided. Upon leaving the bakery, we were given an 8" cake tasting cake with each of the flavors in a different section of the full cake. Every flavor was simply amazing, however we chose: lemon, almond, chocolate, and strawberry cake flavors. Each tier (4 tiers total) was a different flavor with a different flavor filling. It was amazing to be able to have 4 different cake layers IN EACH tier of cake. I have been receiving compliments non-stop since our wedding (4 days ago) about how amazing our cake tasted. I am so pleased about our decision to use Wild Flour as our baker. Thank you for bringing an amazing sweetness to our special day.

Sent on 08/14/2014

Kaiti · Married on 08/09/2014

We had so much fun picking out our wedding cake. When we got to the bakery, we were greeted with a high energy, helpful consultant. She offered us coffee, cookies and lots of cake samples! Our cake turned out beautifully and it was delicious!!! Our venue works directly with Wild Flour and I would recommend more venues offer this valuable addition. Very impressed with Wild Flour!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Julie · Married on 08/02/2014

We worked with Mona at Wild Flour to create our wedding cake, and she and her team are amazing. They are professionals at Wild Flour and have their process down to perfection. You can tell they have been doing weddings for many years. In addition, Mona's has mastered customer service from the coffee & cookies we were served while viewing cakes to the postcard we received in the mail following our cake tasting (which you get to take a home the equivalent to a whole cake with multiple fillings/frostings). We even received a wedding card from the team at Wild Flour! The cake was delicious of course, and we received tons of compliments from our friends and family!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Suzi · Married on 08/02/2014

When I first met Mona I knew right away I would do business with her. She was so nice and easy to work with. I brought in a picture of what I wanted my wedding cake to look like and when I saw it the day of my wedding it looked 10 times better than I imagined it would!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Alex · Married on 07/19/2014

If there is anything you should know about Wild Flour, it's that a worker at my wedding venue asked where I got my cake. That should tell you everything. The fact that someone who has seen, and probably tasted, hundreds of cakes asked where I got mine shows how amazing their cakes are. They were very fair with pricing and turned my vision into the perfect cake.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Jillian · Married on 07/12/2014

Picking out our wedding cake was such a breeze with the help of Mona at Wild Flour Bakery. She sent us home with 8 different cake samples and several frosting flavors /fillings. Each of them were delicious. The day of our wedding, our cake looked exactly as we requested and was delicious. We already decided we'll be ordering an anniversary cake each year!

Sent on 09/22/2014
  • O

Olga · Married on 06/28/2014

Mona from the Wild Flour Bakery did an absolute fantastic job in making our dream wedding cake a reality. With a specific vision in mind, she was flexible and open to our ideas! She was SO wonderful to work and we would recommend her everyone!! In the end, not only did our cake look breathtaking, it was just as delicious. We cannot thank everyone enough at Wild Flour Bakery for all their hard work!

Olga & Grant Thomas

Sent on 08/25/2014

This bakery is awesome and affordable. The cake tasting process was a blast, they were easy to work with and flexible about designs. Not only was our cake BEAUTIFUL, but it was delicious. Highly recommend Wild Flour Bakery!! :)

Sent on 10/19/2014