Wild Flour Bakery Reviews

198 | Rocky River, OH

198 Reviews for Wild Flour Bakery

• Heather

Heather · Married on 06/10/2016

The cake was absolutely delicious! Everyone loved it. Photographed very well also!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Hayley · Married on 06/03/2016

The most amazing cake I have ever tasted! Liz was such a pleasure to work with and she made the entire experience easy. The cake was beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Shannon · Married on 04/16/2016

Not only was our cake absolutely beautiful it was delicious too!!! Everyone is so friendly and easy to work with!! Even when I had my indecisive moments they stayed professional and helped bring my vision to life!! I wouldn't use any other bakery!!!!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Jeffery · Married on 04/09/2016

Wild Flour came as part of our agreement with Windows on the River and we couldn't be happier. They were a pleasure to work with, came up with great ideas based on our vision for a cake and it was absolutely delicious!

Sent on 08/03/2016

We loved Wild Flour Bakery! They were by far the best vendor we had for our wedding, and so incredibly helpful and sincere. The entire experience from the consultation to freezing the top cake afterwards was memorable.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Katie · Married on 01/23/2016

This bakery is top notch. The consultation process was extremely efficient, and the follow-up communication was prompt. I was extremely happy with the way my wedding cake turned out, and this company was willing to go to great lengths to accommodate our design desires. Friendly, professional, and efficient is an understatement!

Sent on 01/25/2016

My cake was my favorite part of the wedding. It was BEAUTIFUL!!! The staff is so easy to work with and accommodating to any needs you may have!!!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Jackie · Married on 10/24/2015

Wild Flour bakery is both easy to work with and delicious to eat! We used them for our wedding cake and for our cookie bar. They went above and beyond my expectations on the cookie bar delivering an even larger variety of cookies than even asked for. My husband and I heard nothing but good things about the tastiness of the cookies. For the cake, we had tasted cakes from five different vendors and Wild Flour was by far the most reasonably priced and best tasting. They offered so many varieties of fillings and the owner, Susan, sat down with you at the tasting and talked with you your vision for a cake and drew something out while we sat there. In addition, the vendor worked with my request to use paper flowers and our cake turned out beautiful. Liz, the wedding consultant, was extremely easy to work with and answered my many questions. I would not hesitate to use this vendor again!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Susan · Married on 10/17/2015

Working with Wild Flour Bakery was fantastic. During our consultation, they were incredibly helpful and were able to really help us figure out what we wanted our cake to look like. The end result was beautiful. The taste testing process was really fun and interesting, and stress free.

But really, let's talk about how delicious our cake turned out. Because that is really the main goal here right? The cake was phenomenal. They had an impressive variety of cakes and fillings. We wound up with a 4 tier cake, so we were able to get a few different variations. That was something our guests really enjoyed, as there was something for everyone. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Wild Flour Bakery has been absolutely amazing! Their cakes are delicious and they are super quick to answer any questions!

Sent on 08/03/2015

We used Wild Flour for our wedding cake service because our reception venue (Windows on the River) provided this service when we booked with them as part of the venue cost. Because of this, we never shopped around to try other bakeries, but there was no need to once we tried the cake samples and met with the company. They went above and beyond our expectations in making the cake we dreamed up together (my husband and I and the baker) come to life and look amazing. Our wedding was 2 months ago and our friends and family are still raving about the taste of the cake!
    When we first met with the company at their bakery, we sat down and talked through two different designs in detail (we couldn't decide between the two). The consultant drew the options up and attached ribbon samples of the exact ribbon they would use, and made copies for us to take home as well as keeping a copies in their files. We were sent home with about 8 cake flavors and 12 filling flavors. It was nice to be able to take them all home and try them at home together, and share with our parents. We customized every single layer with I think 3 cake flavors and 3 fillings EACH.
    Our cake turned out beautifully, and perfectly reflected our vision (and their drawing). We had our venue put our cake topper on the cake table, and once the cake was delivered (on time!), the topper was placed. It was so seamless, and I actually enjoyed working with the staff here.

Sent on 11/28/2015

Delicious and beautiful cake and the kindest and most helpful associate helped us during our consultation with them. They were accommodating to our busy schedule and were excellent at following up throughout the wedding process. We loved everything about our wedding cake!

Sent on 12/16/2015
  • Kelly and Rich's Wedding

Kelly · Married on 09/05/2015

Wild Flour Bakery is amazing!! The cake was so good!! It looked beautiful and tasted even better!! I wouldn't go anywhere else for a wedding cake!!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/29/2015

Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious. We chose a basic white design with beading and it looked amazing with the touch of flowers from my girls' bouquets. Wild Flour was extremely easy to work with. I don't usually like cake very much, but I would eat our wedding cake any day.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Colby · Married on 08/22/2015

Delicious cake and lemon bars, amazing decorating of our cake (all of which was discussed over the phone), and very easy to work with! Not to mention an amazing cake tasting that we got to take home and enjoy with our families to decide on flavors! Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Breanna · Married on 08/15/2015

Wild Flour Bakery was the cake vendor provided to us by the wedding reception venue that we chose and I had no idea what to expect. My now husband, family and myself went to Wild Flour in January to design our cake and learn about our testing. The options were endless and the person we worked with was so patient and helpful in helping us customize the perfect cake. We loved that we were able to take the cakes/fillings/frostings home to complete the testing as it allowed us to take our time and not make all of our decisions at once. When we first saw our wedding cake in person I was in awe. It was absolutely beautiful. Wild Flour did such an amazing job of making us a stunning cake that tasted good too! We got so many compliments from our guests on the quality. I am so happy that our venue was affiliated with Wild Flour because I could not have asked for anything better!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Our cake from Wild Flour Bakery was fantastic! We ended up with a three tier cake, with each tier having different flavors of both cake and filling. The cake was gorgeous and everyone was raving about how good it was. Our caterer even insisted that our photographer try it who makes a living taking pictures at weddings and admitted it's the best she'd ever tasted. Not only was the cake fantastic, it was so easy to work with the bakery and was prices incredibly reasonably.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Brooke · Married on 08/08/2015

Wild Flour Bakery is such a gem --- they were all amazing to work with, professional, and always got back to us quickly if we had any questions. We had a very specific vision of the cake that we wanted (albeit simple), and they were so flexible with us, so easy to work with!! We got EXACTLY what we wanted!!! When we picked up our sample box of all of the different cake fillings and icing, truthfully it was almost too much -- they were all so delicious!! When we were between two flavors, they were so helpful and directed us in the right direction for our final cake.

When the cake was delivered, it looked flawless. They did an amazing job - we would HIGHLY recommend them to any future bride & groom!!!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Patty · Married on 07/10/2015

I had the most beautiful wedding cake I could have ever imagined. I wanted to keep it simple, but using Wild Flour's signature design and just adding a few flowers made it a conversation piece for the evening! The staff could not have been more helpful leading up to the wedding and I received numerous compliments on how amazing the cake was at the reception. I would highly recommend Wild Flour for you wedding cake! Their prices are very reasonable for a large wedding.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Vicki · Married on 07/04/2015

My daughters wedding cake was beautiful and was so delicious! I also ordered a grooms cake and they made to look like his retired high school hockey jersey, he loved it!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/04/2015

Wild Flour Bakery was absolutely amazing! They worked with us to create a cake that was simple yet elegant. Their flavors of cake and fillings are amazing - it was so hard to pick just a few! Our in-person consultation was our favorite part of the wedding planning process, and we really enjoyed our take-home box to select cake and filling flavors. Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 07/03/2015

The cakes are absolutely beautiful and taste so delicious. The bakers gave us samples of cookies and cakes during our meeting and were so kind to answer any questions.

Sent on 07/15/2015

I loved meeting and working with Sue! She really understood what we were looking for, and helped me to focus my vision for my cake!

Sent on 02/21/2015

BEST CAKE EVER. My guets won't stop talking about how good our cake was and want to get a cake of their own for their next special event to savor its excellence again! The last wedding we were at had a Wild Flour cake as well, and the guests were seriously fighting over the last couple pieces!!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Mary · Married on 06/06/2015

Wild Flour Bakery was nothing but wonderful during our wedding dessert planning. We met with Susan, the owner, and had a terrific meeting about our wedding cake. She understood our "vision," had several great suggestions, provided pictures, and most importantly, made us feel at ease about how the cake would be on our day. I felt the least stressed about our wedding cake over any other wedding vendor we worked with. I highly recommend working with WFB. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/22/2015