Wild Child Reviews

Wild Child 4
Wild Child 5

Deandra Petersen · Married on 05/25/2019

Stunning Flowers

Patricia is an unbelievably talented lady. Our bouquets, centerpieces and floral details were absolutely stunning.

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/21/2019

Easy, Professional, Kind and Talented

Patricia made my dreams come true! The flowers and arrangements at our wedding exceeded every expectation that I thought I had. It was perfection thanks to her.
    On top of that, she was kind, patient and really invested in our wedding. Thank you Patricia, for making our day the best day ever!

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Mrs. Rae Hixson

Rachel · Married on 03/02/2019

Premium vendor

Patricia's work speaks for itself. But her energy, eager attitude, and overall joy made my experience absolutely phenomenal. She is a premium florist and I absolutely adore her as a professional and human.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Maria Santa Cruz · Married on 10/17/2018

Wedding 10/17/18

Patricia was absolutely amazing to say the least. Her vision and creativity is impecable. She was such a pleasure to work with. Our flowers were amazing we could not have been happier.

Sent on 11/02/2018

sadie · Married on 10/10/2018

Absolute Perfection

My flower dreams come true! It doesn’t matter how big or small your vision is, Patricia will make it happen. I went in just knowing what color pallet I wanted and her creativity was amazing to see. I will always recommend Wild Child to everyone!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Andrea · Married on 03/18/2018

We are so glad Wild Child was our florist for the wedding! Patricia was wonderful and so incredibly talented! Being a visual person, it was hard not knowing what the finished product was going to look like exactly but, from the moment we met Patricia, I felt at ease. It is clear she knows what she's talking about and her passion for floral design really shines through. She is also very personable and amazing at communication and late-in-the-game additions! When I saw all of the bouquets day-of, they were better than I could even have hoped for and they all smelled fantastic...like they had just been picked! Thank you Wild Child for helping to make our wedding day even more beautiful!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Kali · Married on 02/17/2018

Patricia and her team took my vision and color scheme and amplified it! She was flexible and wonderful to work with! Everything was fairytale perfect and looked like it came out of a bridal magazine!! My bouquet and bridesmaid bouquets were the most beautiful flower bouquets I have ever seen and my memory bouquets were magnificent. My day would have not been complete without the beautiful flowers! I can't imagine anyone else ever doing a better job!

Wild Child 6
    Wild Child 7
    Wild Child 8
    Wild Child 9
    Wild Child 10
    Wild Child 11
    Sent on 03/07/2018

Caroline · Married on 09/30/2017

I worked with Patricia for my wedding a few days ago and I was blown away with the arrangements. In my first meeting with Patricia, I knew that I would be working with her, because she just "got it". She was so creative and designed tablescapes with a mix cacti, succulents and flowers. Additionally, I appreciated that she worked with me to stay within my budget and never tried to sell me anything that was not needed. The best part was that not only was I blown away by the final result, but my guests were too. I got SO many compliments on my bouquets because they were all so interesting. One of the best decisions I made for the wedding was working with Patricia.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Catalina · Married on 04/29/2017

Patricia at Wild Child Floral Design created the most incredible floral design for my wedding day. People were in awe of her work. The venue said it was the best one they had seen. It was definitely the talk of the wedding, and people are still talking about them! It is rare that I find someone who actually understands my creative ideas, but Patricia completely understood what I was looking for, and it was more than I could have dreamed for! The flowers were fresh, beautifully arranged and exactly what I asked for.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Eleni · Married on 04/22/2017

Reviewed On 4/26/2017 Helen K
    Patricia is a class act!!! My daughter and I planned the wedding from out of state. Patricia came highly recommended. We explained to her our vision of romance, elegance and simplicity for the wedding. Her creative suggestions from the bouquets to the boutonnieres and centerpieces were spot on!!! We received loads of compliments for all the arrangements! Her professionalism was excellent. She followed up and communicated with kindness and respect. I highly recommend Patricia. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/21/2017

Patricia took the time to listen to what I was picturing for my wedding flowers and all of the bouquets, centerpieces, everything was beautiful! Would highly recommend Wild Child!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Loved my floral bouquets for my recent wedding. Patricia did an amazing job in getting my ideas and bringing them to life. Was truly amazed at how beatiful the floral arrangements turned out.

Sent on 02/25/2017

Kate · Married on 01/08/2017

I absolutely loved the flowers that I got from Wild Child. My first florist fell thru and so she took over fast and quick when I reached out to her. She did my flower crown (twice because I did day after pictures and needed another one), she did my bouquet, and she did the corsages. She was reasonably priced for all that she did and the flowers looked amazing! I will use her for all my floral needs.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Tyzasha · Married on 04/29/2016

Patricia was AMAZING! She is so courteous, nice and works with your budget. My bouquet as well as my bridesmaids were beautiful. The flowers were fresh and the colors were spot on. My boutineers were great and fresh also. Patricia also provided flower petals to line the isle which were also fresh. I have been married for almost a week and my bouquet is still fresh! I would highly recommend Wild Child for all floral needs!

Sent on 05/04/2016

katelyn · Married on 04/22/2016

I just got married in April and used Patricia. She was amazing and so helpful. I got to pick out the exact flowers i wanted and they turned out beautiful!!! Defiantly recommend using Wild Child! :)

Sent on 05/25/2016

I was so pleased with Patricia and the flowers at my wedding. She was quick to respond and even took my wedding belt that I was not going to wear with my wedding dress and wrapped it around my bouquet for me! All of the flowers looked so beautiful and I would defiantly recommend Wild Child Floral to any bride looking for a florist for their wedding day.

Sent on 05/28/2015

I was very happy with Wild Child Floral Design services for my wedding. Patricia was passionate, responsive, and willing to work within my budget. On our initial visit, I had very few ideas. She listened to my preferences and offered many creative suggestions. She responded promptly to emails during our planning process and even made some last minute changes per my request. We found her pricing very competitive and she stayed well within my budget. The flowers were beautiful, we received many compliments on them, and they lasted well-beyond the wedding. Finally, her enthusiasm made the process fun and low-stress. I highly recommend Wild Child Floral Design!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Candace · Married on 01/24/2015

Patricia was able to take my ideas and make them reality. She is great to work with and really shows her passion for floral design and centerpieces. My husband and I were very pleased with her work and continue to receive complements on our wedding decor. If you want a fun, outgoing professional pick Wild Child floral design with Patricia :)

Sent on 02/16/2015

Patricia from Wild Child Floral went above and beyond for my wedding. She had great ideas for centerpieces, which turned out beautifully, and she created the bridal bouquet exactly as I had imagined it. She was responsive throughout the entire process and had everything setup so quickly on the day of the wedding. There was nothing that I would've changed. Thank you!

Sent on 01/12/2015

Maria · Married on 08/23/2014

Patricia and Wild Child made our dream wedding come true! She was able to take our initial vision and more than deliver. Guests were awe struck by the set up and are still talking about how beautiful all the set up was. Patricia was a joy to work with and continually went above and beyond, delivering well beyond our expectations. A total pleasure - cannot recommend Wild Child and Patricia enough!

Sent on 09/01/2014

The flowers were picture perfect!!! Patricia listened to me and created exactly the look I was going for. I could not have been happier with the bouquets and the centerpieces!

Sent on 05/24/2014

Ashlee · Married on 03/22/2014

Patricia and her staff are lovely!! Their work is beautiful. I had an outstanding experience with Wild Child!

Sent on 04/15/2014

Ashley · Married on 11/09/2013

Loved my little pumpkins in my bouquets! My bouquets were gorgeous and huge! The quality and variety of flowers made me kept admiring my bouquet all night at my wedding. :)

Sent on 11/17/2013

I loved working with Patricia on our wedding flowers. I went in not knowing the first thing about flowers and having no clue what I wanted. Patricia worked with me to figure out some options and our flowers ended up being absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Patricia was amazing! I did a variety of dahlia flowers for my wedding and they were even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. We had originally discussed a grouping of cream and light pink dahlias for my bridal bouquet but when Patricia got them in a few days before my wedding she was not pleased with the quality and quickly gave me a call. She noted that a different variety - a white and light purple - was up to her standards and she thought it would go perfectly with the other dahlia varieties used in the bridesmaid bouquets/centerpieces. I trusted her professional opinion and am so glad I did. I've never seen a more beautiful bridal bouquet. It was perfect! I highly recommend using Wild Child for your wedding.

Sent on 04/23/2013