Wild Child Floral Design Reviews

58 | Tempe, AZ

58 Reviews for Wild Child Floral Design

Ashley · Married on 12/13/2014

Patricia was so friendly and really helped complete the vision I was looking for in my bouquet. She even incorporated some last minute changes!

Sent on 02/21/2015

Kristen · Married on 03/21/2010

Patricia was wonderful to work with! Our flowers were amazing! She was so helpful! She even called me the morning of the wedding to see if there was anything extra she could bring! I couldnt have asked for a more amazing vendor!

Sent on 03/28/2010

Janessa · Married on 11/07/2009

Patricia was amazing!! I loved my flowers!! She did an amazing job! On the day of the wedding she helped out all of the guys by putting their flowers on them. She made sure that everything was placed on the cake correctly. She was so helpful that day!! She was wonderful and so were the flowers!! Thank you so much Wild Child!

Sent on 03/18/2010

tami · Married on 10/12/2008

Patricia was very flexible with us and she was great. She came with the vendor and we couldn't afford any of her extra stuff but we had the basics such as boutineers and bouquets. The rest just was a little too costly to add anything that didn't come in the package we had. But she was very nce and patient and the flowers were GORGEOUS.

Sent on 10/23/2008

Alison · Married on 11/08/2014

3.5

Patricia was absolutely lovely when we met with her regarding the bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding on 11/08/14. Everything went without a hitch until the day of when my now-husband picked up the flowers to find them already starting to brown around the edges. When I told Patricia after the wedding about our disappointment, she immediately took charge to remedy the situation, which I greatly appreciated.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Christine · Married on 11/05/2011

Loved working with Patricia!! Very professional and did not turn her nose up to a budgeted wedding. She updated the contract within hours of a change to reflect the changes in pricing, etc. Loved all the floral designs. My bouquet was beautiful and unique - it had 3 purple artichokes in there! Would recommend her to anybody. The only mishap during the delivery of flowers was actually the resort's fault - but it was quickly fixed.

Sent on 06/07/2012

Maddie · Married on 05/11/2018

The floral was very beautiful and I got many compliments. It looked exactly how we planned and she was very flexible

Sent on 05/13/2018

4.2
      3.0

Patricia was wonderful to work with once we got through the communication barriers. She was able to give me exactly what I wanted and was flexible when I changed my mind. However, when working with her you mist be very patience. She is not great at responding during the summer. However, must say that my flowers turned out amazing. I could not have imagined a more gorgeous bouquet for myself or my bridesmaids. The corsages and buttoners were outstanding.

Sent on 04/14/2015