Wild Child Floral Design Reviews

58 | Tempe, AZ

58 Reviews for Wild Child Floral Design

Patricia was amazing! I did a variety of dahlia flowers for my wedding and they were even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. We had originally discussed a grouping of cream and light pink dahlias for my bridal bouquet but when Patricia got them in a few days before my wedding she was not pleased with the quality and quickly gave me a call. She noted that a different variety - a white and light purple - was up to her standards and she thought it would go perfectly with the other dahlia varieties used in the bridesmaid bouquets/centerpieces. I trusted her professional opinion and am so glad I did. I've never seen a more beautiful bridal bouquet. It was perfect! I highly recommend using Wild Child for your wedding.

Sent on 04/23/2013

Vanessa · Married on 03/30/2013

Wild Child is AMAZING to work with, the owner Patricia could quite possibly be one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She went ABOVE and BEYOND for my wedding I was so appreciative and honored. I rave about Wild Child any chance I get. Patricia is extremely passionate about floral design and she was just as excited for my wedding as I was. There is no way you could be disappointed by using Wild Child Floral Designs, this company is amazing.

Sent on 05/21/2013
  • User2205368 · 2+ years ago

I was really stressing out about the wedding I was planning from out of town, so I chose the all-inclusive wedding package at my Venue. I chose Wild Child over other floral companies because of her website's pictures. I had no clue what kind of flowers I wanted, but I knew I wanted hot pink. Patricia actually was the one who took the initiative and called me up one evening. We were able to pick my flowers, get them ordered and talk about my style within 20 minutes! I was amazed and wished more vendors were like her. My flowers were BEAUTIFUL! I loved everything and all the suggestions she made looked AMAZING! She was a little pricier than my fiancé and I would have liked, but the flowers that day made it worth every penny! Thank you so much Patricia!

Sent on 05/24/2012

Lindsey · Married on 04/21/2012

I had a lot of trouble finding a quality florist for a reasonable price. My mom heard about Patricia (owner of Wild Child) through a recommendation so we set up a meeting with her. She is AMAZING! Her design techniques are modern, fun and fresh, yet she was extremely conscious of our budget. She was flexible and understanding when we needed to change something and incredibly professional. I will absolutely use Wild Child for all of my future floral needs, and highly recommend her to to any bride in the greater Phoenix area.

Sent on 05/09/2012

Angela · Married on 03/30/2012

Patricia had some great floral arrangements and she was on time for delivery

Sent on 04/19/2012

Virginia · Married on 03/24/2012

Patricia does an absolutely beautiful job of floral arranging and interpreting your vision for the wedding. She is extremely professional, easy to work with and goes beyond the extra mile. I recommend her very highly.

Sent on 04/03/2012

Betsy · Married on 03/03/2012

Patricia was absolutely wonderful. She was willing to meet with us close to where we work so we didn't have to take time on the weekends to meet. She offered creative ideas and helped us figure all of our flowers for the wedding day. The day of our wedding, she was on time and set up everything on her own. Our center pieces were absolutely gorgeous and beyond what we had expected. We highly recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 03/13/2012
  • Shaylynn

Shaylynn · Married on 12/10/2011

Patricia was absolutely wonderful!!! I would recommend this place to my family and friends every day of the week! She was perfect!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/09/2012

Ryan · Married on 11/11/2011

Patricia was fantastic! I was so happy with my flowers...just beautiful. She was very professional, patient and accommodating. I would highly recommend her! Thanks Patricia :)

Sent on 12/01/2011
  • nicole

nicole · Married on 09/15/2011

The flowers were so beautiful and just added so much beauty to the day! thank you wild child!!!

Sent on 12/20/2011

Tena · Married on 03/28/2010

Patricia has been working in floral design for quite some time, and it definitely shows. Her work with my wedding was beautiful. She understood us, and that we didn’t want anything fancy or showy, just simple. She helped to lead us to flower options that fit our wedding perfectly. She was very easy to work with and the flowers looked (& smelled) amazing. A true floral artist, and a lovely personality to boot.

Sent on 04/14/2010

Erin · Married on 03/19/2010

Patricia was great! She listened to everything we said and offered suggestions when requested. She has great ideas for every time of wedding - from the fun and unique look to the classic and elegant look. Whatever you're looking for, she will cater to your needs and create arrangements that are absolutely gorgeous. And even better, she's extremely nice and enjoyable to work with!!!

Sent on 05/03/2010

Lauren · Married on 03/01/2010

Patricia was fantastic to work with!! She understood our vision of what we wanted for our wedding and helped us create exactly that. She worked well within our extremely limited floral budget and even gave us pointers on how to save more money! Service, professionalism and kindness were never sacrificed on her end. Without her, we would have easily spent $300 or more over our budget! Would highly recommend her to all of our friends and family.

Sent on 04/04/2010

Nicole · Married on 10/24/2009

Wow! We looked at Wild Child and one other florist and no one compares to the level of service Wild Child provides. The other florist treated us so poorly once they knew our budget was only $1k. Patricia at Wild Child not only treated us like a valued customer, but she was willing to spend as much time as she needed to to make sure we got the flowers we wanted. I honestly did not care that much about my flowers when I first started planning my wedding, but seeing what Patricia did for us, I am so happy we picked her. She was kind, professional, helpful and I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to know what real customer service feels like.

Sent on 11/10/2009

Natalie · Married on 05/02/2009

Patricia was more than wonderfull...she made my expirence so relaxed and easy..she was very responsive and knowledgable. She helped me put together my personal favorite bouquet. My wedding was a destination wedding, she made arrangments and packed my flowers perfectly for travel. When I wasn't sure or had questions, she was quick with answers and suggestions. I would highly recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 06/02/2009

Danielle · Married on 03/22/2009

Patricia was amazing to work with. She included everything that I wanted even up to the last minute. She was willing to work with me at anytime and was always willing to go over my order to make sure that it was perfect for me. My flowers were amazing and I got compliments on them all night long. I am having them preserved so I will be able to keep them forever! I would use her again for any of my floral needs!
    Thank you so much Patricia!

Sent on 03/24/2009

Eva · Married on 09/20/2008

The flowers were amazing, but what I liked best about working with Patricia is that she really understood my vision for the flowers and worked with our budget to create arrangements that totally captured what we wanted. My bridal bouquet was absolutely divine!

Sent on 03/23/2009

Working with Wild Child Florist was so easy! I came with a few vague ideas and she just ran with them. On my wedding day I was so pleased with the bouquets. They were even better than I imagined. It was also a lot of fun because my sister used Wild Child for her wedding 8 years ago and when we went for our initial meeting, she remembered my sister!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Liz · Married on 05/05/2012

Patricia is great.... so creative. Her floral designs were absolutely gorgeous! She's a little on the pricey side, but well worth it.

Sent on 05/17/2012

Jean · Married on 04/21/2012

Patricia was very easy to work with and the flowers she provided were exactly what we ordered and turned out just beautiful

Sent on 04/29/2012

Samara · Married on 11/20/2010

Patricia was fantastic florist! She not only created our elegant bouquets but also our centerpieces. She was very responsive to our special requests and tried to figure out it was that we what we really wanted. She was great at getting back to our emails and phone calls, especially while working with her from out of town! Thanks Patricia for helping to make our wedding gorgeous!

Sent on 12/24/2010

Jacquie · Married on 03/14/2009

Wild Child Floral was perfect for our wedding. It was beautiful and modern.

Sent on 03/23/2009

Larissa Franklin · Married on 12/05/2019

Easy to work with, beautiful florals

perfection. Patricia is amazing, so talented and make our visions come to life with floral for our wedding. we can't recommend her enough. She's easy to work with, is considerate of your budget (ours was tight and she was very respectful of it) and we just loved her.

Sent on 12/07/2019

Matthew · Married on 12/22/2017

Patricia at Wild Child Floral was one of our favorite vendors. She was so passionate about her job and was so attentive to our ideas and brought in her own knowledge without discarding ours. She took our dream and made it a reality. The flower arrangements were superb, the bouquets were stunning, and the boutonnières were spot on. When we first began speaking with Patricia, she, at times, was difficult to get a hold of. As our wedding approached and details needed to be finalized, she became much more available and was able to address all of our requests. She arrived on site and set up all of our arrangements for the reception, ceremony, and even volunteered her time to stuff our envelope programs with the rose petals we also ordered through her for tossing. We highly recommend her for your wedding floral needs.

Sent on 02/19/2018

I remember going to a bridal show previously before deciding on which florist to use and falling in love with these blue dyed orchids. My mother thought they would be out of season or cost more but Patricia hooked us up! I was flipping through one of her design books and immediately told my husband and her that was it, those were the flowers. Our colors were blue and purple so the matched PERFECTLY! My husband and I also wanted some small changes late down in the road and she was able to change them for us so we were so excited. My husband and I also had more bridesmaids and groosmen than our package allowed but Patricia moved some figures around and worked with us yet again! I was so thankful that we chose to use her for our flowers.

Sent on 05/12/2016