Wild Bloom Photography Reviews

12 Reviews for Wild Bloom Photography

1 User photo

Wild Bloom Photography 1

Nancy · Married on 10/06/2018

We knew how important it is to hire the right photographer for our wedding and we are so glad we chose Cat. We met with a total of three photographers. After looking at their portfolios and interacting with them, we decided to go with Cat because her ability to capture details and emotions. She was also very flexible with hours we required.

And rolls in the big day, Cat and Jonica (our second shooter) were there every time we turn around, capturing every moment. They seldom gave instructions but taking candid of what we are doing a couple or family which we enjoyed a lot. Both of the ladies gives off a warm and relaxed vibe so we are also relaxed and our (preview) photos came out very genuine and authentic.

Two days after the wedding, we received a small preview of our photos are they looked stunning! We can't wait for the rest of the photos.

Lindsay · Married on 08/18/2018

Catherine is truly amazing! She made every single moment of our day easy and was constantly making sure we were both ok during the day. We are so excited to get back all of our photos, but the previews she's given us have just been phenomenal. She and the 2nd photog (Ackime!) made the day so fun and relaxing and I would recommend her to anyone looking for incredible photos that capture the essence of your relationship. Having been through it, I know it's stressful to spend money on vendors, but I truly felt that Catherine's services were worth every penny (beyond!).

Wild Bloom Photography 2
  • I

Isaac · Married on 03/20/2017

Just Thanks!!!!!! First class service!! highly reccomended !! =)

Clare · Married on 12/22/2015

Catherine came highly recommended by friends, and we’re so glad that she could shoot our City Hall wedding on very short notice. She was professional, organised, sweet and fun. Catherine put everyone at ease, which allowed her to capture all the warm, natural moments we want to remember from a day that went very quickly. Catherine was super efficient at getting pictures of all the family configurations we needed, and brought a creative eye for colour and composition. We now have a beautiful album of our happiest day, the kind of photos that make our friends ooh and aah, and where the city where we fell in love has a starring role. Catherine even managed to make it look like we were the only ones on Brooklyn Bridge, miraculously. If you want to look like a rock star, you won’t regret having Catherine photograph your wedding or special occasion!

Erin · Married on 09/26/2015

Catherine from Wild Bloom Photography was fabulous—better than we could have imagined! She consulted with us in advance and answered all our questions promptly and thoroughly, accommodated particular requests and concerns, and was extremely communicative and responsive in advance of the wedding date. On the day of the wedding she was fantastic: warm, pleasant, professional while still being extremely personable, and somehow able to be present at every key moment without being even remotely intrusive. She deftly handled the (very large) family portraits we requested, and was able to round up and instruct people for big group shots while still keeping the mood jovial. For the posed pictures of the two of us (which we both thought we’d hate doing) she helped put us at ease, and made the process very enjoyable. In addition, she was able to capture so many extraordinary candid shots—many of which we didn’t even know she was taking. The photos themselves are wonderful: artful, vibrant, and beautiful. We’ve received so many complements about them. We couldn’t be happier with the entire experience!

Jessica · Married on 03/06/2015

Catherine is amazing! We hired her to photograph our wedding based on a great review from a friend whose wedding she also photographed. She was wonderful to work with: responsive, personable, open to our requests with wonderful, gentle direction at the same time. Neither my partner nor I identify as "photogenic" people, a concern we half-jokingly shared with Catherine, but we look amazing in her photographs. She really captured our wedding perfectly, finding quiet moments and shooting the highlights, too. Never having been photographed professionally before, I was a little worried it would be uncomfortable, but Catherine made it all feel easy. My partner and I both recommend her without hesitation. Thank you, Catherine!

Meg · Married on 10/11/2014

We were lucky enough to have Catherine be our wedding photographer. We are from Denver, and were married in New York City (Central Park). I was a little bit nervous handling everything by phone, but Catherine made everything very easy. We spent some time by phone before the wedding, so I could let her know about some specific photos that I wanted. She was very responsive and understanding of our needs. She came to our hotel while we were preparing for the ceremony and was very easy to be around. Catherine is creative and is extremely talented in her craft. She was able to provide several photos we could share immediately, while she edited other photos. When I share the photos, EVERY SINGLE PERSON comments on the beautiful photos. She captured our day perfectly, not just with the "usual" shots, but really captured our emotions throughout the wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend Catherine to be your photographer. You will not be disappointed!

Veronique · Married on 10/04/2014

Catherine Hunsburger did such a wonderful job capturing our October wedding in Manhattan. Throughout the process, she was professional, kind, responsive and creative. She made us feel comfortable and calm throughout the portrait taking process, which can feel quite tedious after awhile. Another couple at our wedding booked Catherine for theirs because they really enjoyed her style and personality. The photos came out great, we all look so happy and serene. I definitely recommend Catherine!!! Veronique and Christian Lau

Our photographer, Catherine, was on time, delightful to work with and provided awesome photos. She made our big day less stressful and captured it beautifully. Plus the price was great, especially for the quality. We would highly recommend!

Ren · Married on 06/15/2013

Catherine photographed my wedding. Her photography is beautiful - she has a very strong and unique perspective that really comes through in her photographs, and an ability to capture special moments that you had not even noticed. Her presence was calming and light, she made the process of taking the more formal photographs relaxed and fun. She is extremely professional in all her communications and was early to my event. She made the process leading up to the wedding so easy, and was a pleasure to work with. I can recommend her without any reservations!

Emily · Married on 10/23/2010

Catherine's final product was so beautiful and better than I ever imagined they could be. Truly worth every penny! I have recommended her work and will continue to do so.

Elizabeth · event on: 08/20/2014

My baby was born on 8/11/14 and Catherine came to my house to photograph her when she was just about a week old. We absolutely love the sweet photos she took of our baby. The pictures are truly artistic and lack the cliche I've seen in some baby photos. This was our second time working with Catherine because she also took pictures at my shower. She really captured the love between me and my sisters and family at our shower. She is fantastic and cannot recommend highly enough. She is easy to communicate with, reliable and incredibly talented. Several of my family members have used her services for their weddings and portraits since seeing the pictures Catherine took for us.