Wicked Smoke BBQ Company Reviews

4 | Canton, NC

4 Reviews for Wicked Smoke BBQ Company

Amanda · Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent Company and Food

These guys have the most amazing food! Every single person came up to us at our wedding telling us how great the food was and they have never had such tender brisket! We had the chocolate cheesecake as part of our dessert table and it was a hit! We even used their bbq sauce as part of our take home gifts. They are the sweetest couple, don’t hesitate to hire them for any event you have..unless you don’t like awesome food! Thank you Wicked Smoke BBQ Company for everything!!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Sammie · Married on 11/25/2017

Wicked Smoke helped my daughters wedding reception so enjoyable. After all the work we put in for the wedding, Wicked Smike covered the reception. I had nothing to worry about. I could just enjoy the reception. The food was incredible! Will definitely use them again for other events.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Shelby · Married on 09/09/2017

Wicked BBQ catered my wedding and did an amazing job! They were very flexible and made sure everything was just right for my wedding. They are so friendly and personable. I still get compliments on the food we had at our wedding!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Tiffany · Married on 10/03/2015

They were very professional and the service was great. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/04/2017