Wicked Cakes of Savannah Reviews

Wicked Cakes of Savannah 3
Wicked Cakes of Savannah 4
Wicked Cakes of Savannah 5

Tim · Married on 01/01/2016

Wicked Cakes was beyond amazing to work with. We had just an idea of what we wanted in a wedding cake. After looking at dozens of photos Abby sketched and idea for us and we loved it. We had no idea what our actual cake would look like. When we arrived at our reception we were amazed at what Wicked Cakes had created. Beyond the beauty of our cake was an absolutely to die for cake. We chose a seated dinner and our cake was served for dessert. Our family and friends have raved about that cake. The fondant was something we did not want as it typically taste terrible. Abby had us sample hers and it was delicious as well! Wicked Cakes helped make our wedding even more perfect. We would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 01/12/2016

Christal · Married on 10/11/2015

Wicked Cakes of Savannah quite literally saved my wedding day after my original bakery closed with no notice. Talk about stressful, right? Wrong. Abby and her team were SO easy to work with. In one phone call we ironed out the details and my cake showed up on my wedding day - and received tons of compliments. Not only was it beautiful; it also tasted DELICIOUS. Definitely check this vendor out!

Sent on 10/19/2015

The Ford Bronco cake was amazing to look at, and it was delicious. The attention to detail was outstanding!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Kyle · Married on 08/22/2015

Wicked Cakes puts all other cakes to shame! I came in with an idea for my grooms-cake and they can with the idea and provided something out-of-this-world amazing! I wanted a captains hat with Lego's incorporated somewhere. They were able to make the entire hat out of edible Lego's bricks! You couldn't even tell it was a cake, it looked like real Lego's! Wicked Cakes did an amazing job! Not only did it look spectacular, but it tasted even better! I chose the peanut butter cake and it was to die for! There wasn't a piece of cake left at the end of the night. The photographer even snapped a photo of someone using their finger to get the last little bit of cake off of the platter! The level of professionalism, attention to detail, and hospitality shown by staff cannot be matched anywhere else! If you need a cake for any occasion and want it to be one-of-a-kind, Wicked Cakes of Savannah is your place!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Words can not describe how beautiful my wedding cake from wicked cakes in Savannah was and it tasted awazing as well! The owner, Abby was so nice and at first I was unsure what design I wanted but she walked me through everything and made my dream wedding cake!

Sent on 04/18/2015

Delicious and beautiful cake! Great team!

Sent on 06/02/2015
  • Shelley

Shelley · Married on 04/08/2017

Abby and her team were great! We enjoyed our consultation/tasting and we were so happy with our wedding cake and the groom's cake too! They took our vision and made it real - and it helped that both cakes tasted delicious!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Sara · Married on 09/17/2016

3.5

Look no further for all of your dessert needs! Wicked Cakes was our vendor of choice for our wedding last fall at Red Gate Farms. The flavor combination choices are limitless and each one more delicious that the last. Abby and her team can design for whatever your style or preference may be. Abby worked with us on choosing three layered wedding cake (with two flavors) and 100 cupcakes (with four different flavors). She was able to provide cupcake liners that matched the wedding colors, provide apple crates for a more rustic display, and use our cake topper that we had specially ordered. Because of Wicked Cakes' great relationships with many venues, including Red Gate, I did not have to worry about set up or clean up. These two vendors worked together perfectly.

The wedding cake was amazing - so DELICIOUS. I feel lucky to be local to Savannah and have Wicked Cakes in the neighborhood whenever I want an amazing dessert.

We were so thrilled to come back a year later and order our anniversary cake. I really love the idea that I didn't have to freeze the top layer of cake but rather could order a fresh one!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

3.0

Wasn’t what I was expecting but was nice and fit the event. Tasted great but I think I was expecting more for the price.

Wicked Cakes of Savannah 6
    Sent on 11/06/2017
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 08/27/2019

3.8
      3.0

Delicious wedding cake, disappointing decor

I would have given 5 stars if not for the fact that my wedding cake was missing the fresh flowers that I ordered to cascade down the side of the cake. I was and still am disappointed that my wedding cake was not what I ordered. The flavor of the cake was delicious and moist. They were quick to respond regarding the mishap and miscommunication with the delivery of the cake and gave us a complimentary anniversary cake which we appreciate. I only wish that it was the cake that we were expecting, it would have been beautiful and everything that I hoped for. That would have made a world of a difference. Otherwise good communication with initial conversation considering everything was done through email out of state.

Sent on 08/31/2019