Wicked Cakes of Savannah Reviews

Wicked Cakes of Savannah 3
Wicked Cakes of Savannah 4
Wicked Cakes of Savannah 5

Maria · Married on 08/05/2017

DELICIOUS!!! Simply the best cake ever! Not only was the cake beautiful and exactly what we wanted but, it was so tasty. Being able to have different kinds of cake within one was a complete success. All of our guests were amazed of how delicious the different cakes were. Abbey was so nice throughout the entire process. She hosted us for an amazing cake tasting. (So amazing that it was seriously difficult to decide only on 3 flavors.) We went with the Lemon Blueberry, Red Velvet and Hummingbird! I would try those out when you go in. She is a master baker are really knows her craft.

If you are looking for someone that won't only make a pretty cake but that will also make you a super tasty cake then this is your cake person!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Marissa · Married on 05/20/2017

Abby did a great job on our cake! It was beautiful and tasted incredible! We had lemon blueberry, chocolate turtle, and vanilla raspberry. There were only a few slices left at the end of the night!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Jane · Married on 04/29/2017

These company has the best wedding cakes in town. Our guests commented about how good our cake was. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Jenna · Married on 04/29/2017

The wedding cake that we ordered through Wicked Cakes of Savannah was PERFECT! I knew right away that I wanted a naked-style cake and it had to be vegan. Wicked Cakes of Savannah was so accommodating and the cake was beautiful and delicious. I would recommend Wicked Cakes of Savannah to anyone!

Sent on 05/09/2017
  • Morgan & Sean

Morgan · Married on 04/21/2017

Abby totally understood what I wanted for my cake, and made it even better. The tasting was amazing! I cannot wait till my wedding day to see the cake!
    The cake was amazing!!! Tasted so good, my guest demoished it! I was esactly what I wanted! Abby and her team will not dissapoint, but amaze everyone!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Amy · Married on 04/08/2017

Wicked cakes did an AWESOME job making our wedding cake. It was exactly what we envisioned, and was simple and elegant. The cake was absolutely delicious and our guests were raving about it. We were so excited to have leftovers, can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 04/16/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/07/2017

Wicked Cakes is amazing!!!! We planned a destination wedding, but didn't want to miss out on the cake tasting experience. We were able to do a tasting the week before our wedding. It was difficult to choose 3 flavors because they have so many delicious ones to choose from. We went with white cake/razzberry filling, strawberry, lemon blueberry cake/lemon filling. They were all wonderful! Abby and her staff did an excellent job decorating as well. We had a 3 tier wedding cake and Maker's Mark Barrel grooms cake. Neither were a disappointment! I would recommend Wicked Cakes and choose them again if needed!

Sent on 04/16/2017
  • Rowan

Rowan · Married on 02/17/2017

Being vegan it was super important to me to have a vegan wedding and Wicked cakes were perfect! No one could even tell they were vegan at all they were so good. We got cupcakes and a little cake for us to cut and we had no leftover cupcakes at all! It looked beautiful, it was delivered without a problem and everyone loved them.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Jamie · Married on 02/11/2017

Abby took my vision for our cake and made it better than I ever dreamed it could be! The flavors were outstanding and the guests LOVED our cake. I highly recommend Abby and Wicked Cakes!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Kerri · Married on 10/28/2016

Abby was super nice, I did not have an appointment to met with her the day I went in to discuss my wedding but she talked with me any way. She stated that if I could not get back to Savannah that she would send me cake for a tasting. We even talked about price and what I was looking for. I am looking forward to working with Abby in the next few months as you wedding gets closer. I have not signed a contract with this vendor yet since I have not been back to Savannah. I will in March or April when I go back to make final plans for the wedding. I have tried her cupcakes so I know I will love the cake.

Sent on 02/21/2016

Kelsey · Married on 09/24/2016

Delicious cake with tons of flavor options! We got so many compliments on the cake! So glad we went with them!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Marta · Married on 09/17/2016

Abby was absolutely amazing! We told her everything we wanted our cake to look like at our cake tasting and she made our vision reality. We had a 3 tier cake and cupcakes. About 1 month before our wedding, I called inquiring about a grooms cake. I sent her an inspiration picture of a Ralph Lauren polo shirt with a hat (something I found on Pintrest). Needless to say, the Grooms cake blew everyone away! It was just as pictured! We received so many compliments on our wedding cakes and cupcakes. We look forward to our 1 year anniversary so we can once again have amazing cake!!!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Audry · Married on 08/27/2016

Wicked Cakes of Savannah provided a beautiful and delicious 3-tiered cake for our wedding! In addition we had 2 large sheet cakes in the back in order to reduce our costs. At our tasting we tried 3 different flavors...funfetti, strawberry with a strawberry filling, and chocolate with a raspberry filling. We loved all three and decided to use them all -at no additional cost for the different flavors! We had buttercream frosting and sugar flowers for decoration. The cake was so delicious and everyone ate it all!! My husband and I have joked about pulling out our top tier from the freezer to eat now! After meeting with Abby for our tasting, I came back to her to inquiring about an Oreo cake as a surprise groom's cake. We did a naked peanut butter Oreo cake that tasted amazing and looking just like a giant Oreo! I ended up using this as our rehearsal dinner dessert and it was perfect! Our experience with Wicked Cakes was great -they replied to emails quickly, were professional, affordable, and their products are amazing!!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

morgan · Married on 06/04/2016

Wonderful! Everything tasted amazing and looked great!!!!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Cat · Married on 05/22/2016

We loved everything about our experience with Wicked Cakes. We ordered three cakes for our wedding - a wedding cake, a designer fish cake for the grooms cake and a very detailed princess cake with a crown for our 4 year old daughter and sweet lord did they kill them. Even better they tasted AMAZINGGGGG. Highly recommend Wicked Cakes.

Sent on 05/25/2016
  • F

Fawn · Married on 05/22/2016

As a vegan, I was worried about my wedding cake--but apparently there was nothing to worry about, because they knew exactly what they were doing! Absolutely delicious cake. I showed them an idea of what I liked and they made it come true.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Lindsay · Married on 05/21/2016

Wicked Cakes of Savannah did an amazing job on our wedding cake. It was so beautiful and it tasted SO good. I could actually go for another slice right now!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Abby was great! She was open to my ideas and super flexible to things we wanted to tweak. She had many accommodations for us as well such as sugar free and gluten free options. The quality of her cakes paired with her ability to create a beautiful product makes her business top notch. I would recommend Wicked Cales every time.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Abbey is awesome!!! I ordered a wedding cake for my recent wedding from her and we communicated via email. I sent her a picture of what I wanted with a few add-ons. She was very responsive and worked with my pick-up date. When I picked my cake I was literally blown away. The cake exceeded my expectations in every way and my wife was so impressed. Thanks Again!

Sent on 05/17/2016
  • GonnaBeMrsC

Callie · Married on 04/23/2016

Abby and her team was the best fit for my husband and I. I can not imagine another baker accomplishing what they did. We went to her with a fairly simple idea for our small wedding and she went above and beyond all expectations. I planned a secret groom's cake in the shape of a fish and she absolutely nailed it! My groom was so surprised! I was insistent upon using a platter that belonged to my mom as our cake plate and Abby was so accommodating, making size changes to ensure the cake would fit. I am eternally grateful to her for that! The cake fit perfectly and looked amazing on my mom's platter! Even after I changed my mind several times, Abby and her team was so understanding and made sure every detail I wanted was attended to. Her flavors were out of this world great! (We chose funfetti with blueberry filling, carrot cake with cinnamon cream cheese frosting and red velvet with cream cheese frosting) We literally ate our groom's cake over the course of a week and it was still as great as the day of our wedding. I did a lot of research for our destination wedding and definitely found Wicked Cakes to be the best value. Abby answered every phone call, email and text in a timely fashion. We can not wait to return to Savannah and visit her shop. Her carrot cake makes for a great breakfast! Many thanks to Abby and her team for helping to make our wedding day amazing!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Brenna · Married on 04/22/2016

They created a custom cake for us that was made to look like Lego bricks. It was super rad and the flavors were all delicious. I have been wanting to go back for more lemon blueberry cake!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Abby was amazing. We were in Savannah 4 months before the ceremony, desperately searching for a cake vendor. The makeup artist Beyond Beautiful by Heather recommended her, and we were so glad to have found her! She was able to set a next-day tasting appointment. She made a GORGEOUS, DELICIOUS cake for us from what was probably vague direction from me. I knew I wanted strawberry cake and cream cheese frosting that wasn't pink. She ended up doing a 2 tier cake with strawberry on bottom and chocolate on top, with an amazing cream cheese frosting. Everyone was raving about how beautiful and delicious the cake was. The chocolate was heavenly and the perfect compliment to the refreshing strawberry. Besides the deliciousness of the cake, Abby is truly an artist. When I first saw the cake, it looked so smooth I was worried it was fondant. Abby did a beautiful job smoothing the cream cheese frosting, then water colored light blue ombre on the 2 tiers. She also put silver metallic accent amidst the water color. It was modern and gorgeous. When she delivered the cake, she incorporated some of the floral arrangement and greenery on the top tier. It was PERFECT. Thanks again Abby and Wicked Cakes for a job perfectly done!!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Erica · Married on 03/05/2016

Abby was awesome! We recently had our destination wedding in Savannah, GA and were unfamiliar with wedding cake vendors in the area. We came across Wicked Cakes and loved what we saw. Abby was very responsive and easy to work with. We sent her ideas of what we wanted and easily came up with a design at our tasting, which was absolutely delicious. I also decided to do a groom's cake and sent her a few pictures of what I wanted. She nailed it! The groom was so surprised. He loved the cake and the guests loved eating it. The wedding cake was stunning. Simple and elegant. Pure perfection on our wedding day. Thank you Wicked Cakes!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Noel · Married on 01/17/2016

I'm so happy I chose wicked cakes to make my wedding cake! I told them an idea of what I wanted my cake to look like and it turned out better than I could have imagined! It was perfect. It also tasted amazing and the guest loved it. Can't wait to try our anniversary tier next year ;)

Sent on 05/19/2016

Jackie · Married on 01/01/2016

Wicked Caked of Savannah gave us exactly what our group needed for our wedding. We went with a dessert bar rather than a single cake - and the crowd LOVED it. The bourbon bars and mini-cheesecakes were fabulous and even moist. The mini-cupcakes must have been irresistible because they were gone early on - perfect for kids!

Sent on 01/06/2016