15 Reviews for Why Knot Event Planning

To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Religious (1)
14 Why Knot Event Planning Reviews

I would highly recommend Christie! We can't thank her enough for helping us coordinate such an absolutely unforgettable evening. It was perfect in every way :) It was because of Christie that I kept my sanity throughout the whole planning process. She was quick to answer my many questions. She did a great job coordinating with my vendors and keeping everything on track. Don't hesitate to hire Christie. You won't be disappointed!!!!

Profile Picture Karen, 7/29/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Christie was beyond awesome. I highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Maggie, 9/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Christie was absolutely amazing! Our wedding planning and day of went beyond smoothly! Everything was more than organized and she made sure we didn't have to lift a single finger the day of the wedding! We had our officiant back out less than a week before our wedding and she immediately took over and found us the PERFECT officiant within a day! Couldn't have asked for anything better.

Profile Picture Johnna, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Christie is the best! I cannot image my wedding going as smoothly as it did without her. I was so unorganized with all my vendors and Christie put everything together, making the wedding so beautiful. My fiance and I used her day of coordination services, but she did so much more. She is extremely detail oriented, efficient and very friendly. From timeline creation to coordinating with all my vendors, Christie went above and beyond. I highly recommend Why Knot Event Planning.

Thank you for making our day so special, Christie!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Christie with Why Knot was absolutely amazing! My husband and I were interested in having a day-of coordinator who could make sure our day ran smoothly and coordinate with all our vendors. Christie did this for us and so much more, and completely exceeded our expectations!

We went with a month-of package with Why Knot, which included a walk-through at the venue a month before our wedding as well as full organization of the day-of logistics (timeline, confirming with vendors, set-up/take-down, etc.). However, Christie was very helpful leading up to our day even before the month of. She gave us recommendations for vendors as needed, looked over our contracts, and answered other random questions we had throughout the process (and is very quick with responses!).

Overall, Christie is extremely organized and professional. Our day was absolutely perfect, and we have Christie to thank for that. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Abby, 7/19/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough good things about Christie and all she did for us to help make our wedding perfect. Weddings are clearly her passion and she works so hard to make sure her clients are well taken care of. From little questions about candle design to large questions about timelines and contracts, she was always there to make sure I felt confident and informed. I will miss her daily emails and the assurance she gave me throughout the process. Even when she had a newborn, she would never go a few hours without responding to an email! I don't know how she does it, but she is amazing and I would encourage any couple to use her as their wedding planner. Our guests all commented on how flawlessly our wedding flowed and I know this is due to her. Thank you, Christie!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/17/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Christie is one of the main reasons that our wedding was so wonderful. She was extremely responsive and reliable. She knows everything about weddings and how to make them even better than our plans. Her ideas were creative and she followed up on everything she promised.

Profile Picture Cory, 11/2/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Can not say enough good things about Christie and her team. Having Why Knot Event Planning help plan our big day was the best "wedding money" we spent.

Professional, prompt, AND friendly service while planning the perfect rustic/country chic wedding at our private family farm. Most planners would've balked at the idea of our somewhat difficult first/only time private venue, but Christie hit the ground running and took care of every last detail! She went above and beyond her contract to make our day perfect and spent countless hours the past year keeping things organized so that we could do all the "fun" wedding stuff without the headache of all the contract negotiations and paperwork.

Had a blast working with Christie and will miss our daily communication! Would absolutely recommend Christie and her team to anyone planning a wedding or any event that needs a special touch!

Profile Picture K, 9/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Christie was a God send. I used her day-of coordination services, but she did much more than that. She reviewed my contracts, took what I had (which was a mess) and made sense of all of it, and then made a plan. She not only made things run smoothly, she offered suggestions I hadn't even thought of and provided different options for different events.

She was extremely enjoyable to work with and would recommend her to anyone that asks. Definitely the best decision I made regarding my wedding!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I am IMPRESSED by the job Christie performed during the Wedding in a Week event. I cannot even imagine how much pressure she was under, however she kept her poise and ushered the vendors and bridal party through the day with great success.

She should feel very accomplished and Christie certainly deserves many accolades! If she can pull off a successful wedding with only a week of planning, just imagine what she can craft with many months of notice-- Brilliance!!

Profile Picture Bethany, 1/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Christie was an absolute gem!! Anybody who can plan a wedding in a week and have it become a wedding that was beyond my wildest dreams deserves some serious credit! I'm sure she was SUPER stressed out, but I wasn't at all. She knows how to take care of business!! Lol!! Love her!!!

Profile Picture Stacy, 1/24/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't say enough good things about Christie and Why Knot wedding planners. She was always available and courteous. She had creative ideas to make the reception area sparkle and made an effort to welcome everyone from old to very young. We had a perfect day and I highly recommend Why Knot. It's so important to have a great team to support you so you can relax and enjoy the day knowing Christie has everything covered.

Profile Picture Claire, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Christie was very helpful throughout the wedding planning process. She thought of details and issues that I had not considered and talked them through with me. Her suggestions were valuable and thoughtful. She contacted all vendors prior to the wedding and kept things very organized. The day of she coordinated with all vendors and managed last minute details. The day went smoothly and I was extremely pleased overall.

Profile Picture Maggie, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Christie was the best! I would recommend her to anyone who wants a stress-free, detail-oriented wedding!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/1/10, 1 Review