Whitney Davis Photography Reviews

5 | Monroe, WA

5 Reviews for Whitney Davis Photography

• Evie

Evie S. · Married on 08/10/2019

The best photographer in PNW!

Whitney is so sweet and professional! She is so creative, funny, quick, and overall just such a wonderful person to work with. She is open to new ideas, she captures every special moment, and not only is she professional, but she captures the artistry and emotion through the camera. I want to highly recommend her for engagement and wedding shoots. She also does animal portraits and they turn out breathtaking! Whitney, thank you so much for your friendship, creativity, and timeliness

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Y

yessenia · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect and Stressfree

We initially had a friend capturing our wedding but with an emergency I had to find a new photographer within a month.

I scrolled down wedding wire and Whitney's smile caught my eye...very welcoming.

Very responsive and helpful with any questions I had.

Whitney is more then reasonable in price for what she offers and the turnaround for our photos was quicker then I expected

The day of the wedding Whitney had her hands full with my wedding party & guest but was able to capture so many special moments.
    We actually hired her husband Korbin and what an amazing team they make.
    We have looked at our photos and watched our video daily.
    Words cant explain how happy I am with Whitney's work.

To top it off... they found time to fill out my wish/ date jar suggestions.
    Just made it really personable... not just a job.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Malone · Married on 11/08/2018

Nice warm wedding photos

I was on a budget when looking for wedding photography, I came across Whitney from a friend on Facebook. The whole process was so simple, pricing was fantastic and her work is phenomenal. We got our photos and our wedding video within a few days of our wedding and were beyond amazed with how everything turned out. On our wedding day she was helpful with getting us in the best lighting and she used her time very well. I hardly noticed the cameras all day so it wasn't a big distraction at all. I will most definitely be using her for photos in the future.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Paige Boyett · Married on 08/04/2018

Whitney was Amazing!

So cheerful, flexible and easy going.
    She had started out a little late (my venue was a little hard to find!) and had no problem adding the extra time it took her to get there back on so she could make sure I got all the time I needed her for. And she was everywhere at once! She flew in and out of my dressing room, taking pictures of my Braids maids and I getting dressed, then to the groomsmen doing the same and then out to take pictures of all the decorations. She even helped me put my fake eyelashes on!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Caylee · Married on 07/04/2018

Amazing and stress free

Whitney is such an amazing photographer because of the way she communicates, her ideas, the editing is so light/nothing short of beautiful and she does everything she can to make her clients happy.

Sent on 02/04/2019