WHITE STUDIO MEDIA PROJECT Reviews

6 | Los Angeles, CA

6 Reviews for WHITE STUDIO MEDIA PROJECT

• Kyle&Desirey

Kyle&Desirey · Married on 08/26/2018

I'm so happy I decided to have a wedding video for such a special day! I looked around for videographers and found White Studio Media Project. I'm so happy we found this company, AMAZING job! Oleg would reply and answer all the questions I had before the big day. Despite him not being able to shoot our wedding, he sent us his partner Dmitry, who did a fabulous job, everyone was so professional. Oleg got our video to us sooner than expected and made changes accordingly to make us both happy. We would highly recommend them to capture your perfect day.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2018

Wonderful!!! Words cannot express how blessed we feel to have worked with Alisa and Oleg. They did an amazing job with our engagement photos and we were absolutely blown away with our wedding photos and videos. They were so easy to work with and they were really patient with us. It was very helpful that they were wonderful enough to give us direction with posing and placements. And so creative!!!! Our wedding photos and usb came in the cuties wooden box and the contents brought us to tears (joyful tears). It was like reliving our big day all over again. We will definitely be choosing White Studio Media Project for all our future photography/videography needs.

Sent on 09/28/2018

MARISELA · Married on 03/31/2018

We booked Alisa and Oleg for our engagement/wedding photos and videos. We're so happy on how all the photos and videos turned out. They were very sweet and professional and we would definitely recommend them for all your engagement and wedding photography and videography needs!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2016

I don't even think there are enough wonderful words to express how happy I am with Oleg and White Studio. He has an incredible eye, and is so dynamic. He captures some of the most beautiful things, which I thought would look strange. He is extremely affordable, and just so wonderful to work with! He worked hand in hand with the photographer as if they had worked together all the time, but they had just met! Without me even knowing, he showed up to the venue early and did some drone shots of the venue, and my jaw dropped when I saw that! He is so kind and pleasant. He didn't use any obnoxious gear that was too bright or bulky. He was so compact with his equipment, and was basically filming as if he were a butterfly! He was never in the way, he was so quick and efficient. I could go on for days. But bottom line is that this was the best purchase I made for the wedding. I cannot wait to live it over and over again.

Sent on 05/31/2016
  • I

Ivy · Married on 07/21/2015

We chose Oleg as our wedding videographer and it was one of the best decisions we made. Oleg is a true professional and offers great prices. His work is truly amazing. My wedding videos (highlight & full length) capture all the love and happiness from our day. I love my highlight video so much and seriously cannot stop watching it. Thank you Oleg!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Michelle · Married on 06/11/2015

White Studio Media Project is a team of two (Alisa and Oleg) who have found their niche in the world. They are truly gifted in their art and my fiance and I am so thankful that we decided to get our engagement and wedding photography with these two. They produce excellent quality images and video that left all our friends and family speechless. Check out their work on their website to see just how personal and professional these two are.

We would have our photography with Oleg and Alisa for every occasion if we could.

Thank you so much!!!