White Story Productions Reviews

5 Reviews for White Story Productions

• Mirelle

Mirelle B. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Great Experience.

We were so lucky to find White Story Film for our wedding. It was only 10 days before our wedding and we didn't choose a photographer yet. I searched a lot and finally found White Story team, I checked their Instagram and fell in love with the way they take pictures. Very natural and nice pictures. I texted Artur and he responded very quick, he met with us the next day and gave us a very good deal package. On the day of the wedding the team arrived one hour before the time and they were very nice and professional. Couple days after the wedding he will send few pictures which I LOVE! I would recommend White Story Film to all couple getting married.

Sent on 03/06/2020

Mj Ettensberger · Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing Photgtapher

White Story Productions did my maternity photo shoot and my baby shower pictures, and the pictures were so beautiful and special. They captured so many special intimate moments. Super professional, on time, no hassle whatsoever, very easy to work with and the pictures were way beyond my expectation. Very happy with this company. Will definitely use them again :)

Sent on 12/05/2020
  • Marina

Marina B. · Married on 02/23/2020

Such a great team very professional

I received my photos on time that they promise With a very good quality
    They really made my day with their professionally work
    I recommend white story film to everyone

Sent on 05/05/2020
  • Serge

Serge · Married on 10/18/2019

Very Professional

Working with arthur and his team was very easy, they were on time, very professional, respects your opinions and concept and does everything possible to keep you happy and satisfied. Overall, very well organized and a great team to work with. One stress less during your big day :)

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Malvina

Malvina D. · Married on 10/18/2019

Exceptional!!! 💫

Do not even bother looking for another videographers, my wedding was few months ago and I can't tell how happy i was with their work! They know what they're doing, they're PROS. Quality work and fast service! Love them and love Arthur and Niky!

Sent on 03/15/2020