58 Reviews for White Satin Bridal

Tuxedos (1)
Tuxedo Rentals (1)
Undergarments (1)
58 White Satin Bridal Reviews

White Satin has an amazing dress selection, staff, and prices. Robin was the best consultant and made me feel so comfortable! I would definitely recommend setting up an appointment! :)

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

I Love White Satin Bridal!!! My friend used them for her wedding, and I loved my bridesmaid dress, then when it came time for me to look for a wedding dress, they were top on my list to contact. I went to two places, but ran back to White Satin to buy the dress of my dreams. They fit me in, and got my dress ordered! It came in really quickly too, about a month and a half earlier than it was supposed to. They are so nice in the shop, and everyone helped out picking out dresses to try on! I love this little shop and have recommended it to everyone I know that is getting married. The cost of the dresses was well within my budget.

Profile Picture Maureen, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils, Bride, Alterations

I found my wedding dress at White Satin and absolutely loved working with Robin! She knew exactly what shoes, earrings, and necklace would go with the dress I selected - I got so many compliments at my wedding that people thought the necklaces was part of the dress when it was not, it just was that perfect together!

Alterations were done by Grace and those were excellent as well, the dress fit perfectly and Grace was very responsive and flexible.

I took my bridesmaids to White Satin to get their dresses and had a designer and color selected, I wanted the girls to pick different styles to pick their body types. Everyone tried on different styles, then when the woman assisting us, Brianna, went to order the dresses. She then notified me that the color I selected only came in limited styles (not the ones that the girls tried on). We had been there for an hour and had to start over. Brianna should have known what styles came in what colors before the girls were set on a dress and had to switch to a single dress.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Alterations, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

I loved my dress and Veil and Willie in alterations did a lovely job adding straps to the dress. I got nothing but compliments on the dress all night.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/10/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The ladies at White Satin Bridal were a dream to work with! I loved the personal attention they paid to me and my bridesmaids throughout the process. I was worried that dress shopping would be stressful, but they made the day fun and relaxing. Sulah, my seamstress, is a miracle worker and made sure my dress fit perfectly just as I had imagined it!

Profile Picture Katrina, 4/29/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Veils, Alterations

I cannot tell you how much I love White Satin Bridal. Luckily, one of my bridesmaids convinced me to make the trip from the city out to downtown Plainfield, promising me lunch and mimosas if I drove out. Heidi made my experience so much fun and I never felt pressured at all. She offered honest advice and made really helpful suggestions. Pretty much every time I came in to pick up dresses, accessories, etc. she was there to say hello and assist. Do yourself a favor and check them out.

Profile Picture Emily, 4/29/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Bride, Bridesmaids, Alterations

Loved White Satin Bridal! I'm a plus size bride and they simply had the best selection to try on! It was so hard to try on dresses and imagine what it could look like. At White Satin Bridal there was no need to imagine! My dress came in quickly and the prices were very reasonable! Loved all of the consultants as well!

Profile Picture Matthew, 12/30/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride
0.5

Triple D'- Disgusted, Deceptive and Disappointed. Three words that describe my experience with this place. I thought I would give this place a try as it is local. Stupid me. I should have known right away the type of place this was when on my first visit to the store, I was walked past several times by 2 women, one being the owner, and the other being a saleswoman for about 20 minutes before either asked if I needed help. I was patient because i figured they were busy helping other people. Wrong!! I was the only person in the store. Red flags should have gone up then, but I let it go.
I found a dress that I fell in love with and I purchased it for my sons wedding. I found out on Friday evenig that I need to have an unexpected medical procedure 3 weeks before the wedding. Today is Tuesday, as they are closed on Mondays. I took the dress back to either return it, or find a dress that had a lower neckline. I explained the situation to the sales lady, and immediately she said no returns. The sales lady took the dress into the back to the owner, came out again, and said "the owner said no". I asked to speak to the owner to once again explaine my situation. The owner comes out from the back and immediately she began to come up with stories of how people are# always trying to rip them off by returning dresses.and how weddings are always cancelled, and how people lie.
Clearly the dress had not been worn, nor had it been altered. I asked why she would refuse the return of the dress and she says well I probably won't be able to sell it" OK, WHAT???? GET OUTTA HERE! You goat roped me into buying the dress, telling me the dress was new, but had no tags, and I took their word for it.The owner then says, we'll where are the tags? I said I was told that the dress was in fact new, but the tags had been remoned. Now this really brings their integrity into focus. STAY AWAY. YOU'LL BE HAPPY YOU DID.

Profile Picture Tish, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My wedding dress was purchased at white satin. The experience was so fun and easy. I worked with Jeanne and she really made it very enjoyable. It's a small boutique but very personal and that is what I like. The seamstress I worked with was Willie. She was very accommodating and completed my dress to my liking. My dress was perfect and so beautiful. I also bought my bachelorette dress and bridal shower dress from white satin. Lots to choose from!

Profile Picture Angela, 9/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

After having a negative experience with another bridal salon I contacted White Satin Bridal and just from my initial phone call I knew I was in good hands. No matter you who speak to at the store every single person is informative, caring, dedicated to giving you everything you want, and excited for your big day. I only used 15 minutes of my appointment because the staff is so knowledgable of their products and how everything fits together. Every piece of my wedding attire is perfect. I would never have imagined that buying my wedding dress would go so smoothly.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils, Bride

Wow! I loved working with White Satin Bridal to find my wedding gown in October of 2015. From my first appointment to the final fitting, they were absolutely wonderful. Coming from Chicago, they were very flexible and accommodating to my schedule to fit me in. Though their hours were sometimes a little hard to work around, they were always responsive and kept me at ease through a process that is somewhat stressful. The dress was everything I had ever hoped for and more. Thank you for making this a wonderful experience!!!!!

Profile Picture Annie, 6/4/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Alterations

I purchased my dress, my bridesmaid dresses as well as all accessories from White Satin Bridal. It probably was one of the best experiences I ever had. Since it is a small shop, the experience was always intimate. The problem with going to big bridal shops is the pressure to purchase dresses. The girls don't make commission off the dresses so they are always giving your honest opinion and make sure to stay within your price point. I also was never surprised with charges, my dress was pressed for free, my alterations were charged by the work they did, not a standard fee. It all around was a great experience. Robin and Sarah (the owners) truly want you to feel amazing on your wedding day and will go to all lengths to make sure that is achieved.

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/28/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

White Satin Bridal was amazing!!! Robin did such a nice job of helping me pick out my wedding dress! She made me feel very comfortable and quickly picked up on my style and just made the process very fun! From that point I worked with one of the seamstress that they work with to help create sleeves! The dress turned out beautiful and I could not be more happy with it. My mom even got her dress there and I also got my bridesmaids dress! The prices were so reasonable and they were just very easy to work with!! I definitely would recommend White Satin Bridal!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased my wedding dress, veil, belt, and mother-of-the-bride gown from White Satin Bridal for my wedding on November 14, 2015. When I went into the store for the first time in January 2015 the staff member appointed to me did a wonderful job walking through the racks with me to choose a variety of styles that I might like and then was able to pull other dresses based on the styles I was finding that I liked once in the fitting room. There was ample seating for my family to sit and view the dresses that I was trying on and they even let me stay past my appointment time to find the perfect dress. Once I found my dress I used a seamstress recommended by WSB to make it fit just right once it arrived. The seamstress was very flexible with her hours and was even able to meet with my mom and I at the same time to make alterations to both of our dresses. I am very thankful for the high quality of products and services that the ladies at WSB provided for my big day!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/14/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Mother of Bride

I am beyond pleased with my experience at this boutique. I live close by and always saw it going through town but I assumed that they wouldn't have plus size dresses, which I am. I stopped in one day just to ask and low and behold they had a HUGE selection of plus size dresses. The women in there are very professional and will give you their respectful but honest opinion which I appreciate. We also went with bridesmaid dresses there and due to an issue from the manufacturer (not the boutique) we could no longer get our dresses from them. They gave all my girls a full refund no questions asked. I recommend them to all brides.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience at this boutique. I was really nervous to go dress shopping because I didn't want to feel pressure to purchase if I didn't find the one, so my mom suggested a smaller store to start. I'm really happy we came here. The woman I worked with was incredibly friendly and helpful, and I never felt like I was being "sold" on one dress or another. I ended up buying the very first dress I tried on, and left very happy. I worked with their seamstress Willie, and she was incredibly helpful and flexible with my schedule. I live out of state and she even made it a point to come into the shop during her vacation so I could have a fitting that was convenient for me.

All around a great experience!

Profile Picture Sydney, 9/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff at White Satin go above and beyond, they made dress shopping fun and not stressful. They made sure all the details were taken care of and that any issues that did arise were handled immediately.

Profile Picture User5475906, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The service and quality at White Satin Bridal was excellent. My daughter's dress was beautiful and fit her perfectly. The staff was very helpful and was able to schedule a fitting on Sunday for us. I would definitely recommend White Satin.

Profile Picture User5402327, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

White Satin Bridal was everything I was looking for. This place was my first and last stop in the search for my bridal gown and bridesmaids dresses. The service was wonderful and the pricing was fair. Don't use a big box store when stores like this exist.

Profile Picture User5001129, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I grew up in Plainfield and stopped into White Satin during my first day of dress shopping. The first location I went to was very pushy and almost ruined the experience for me, but when I got to White Satin, they were so welcoming and wanted to make sure I found the right dress, even if it wasn't with them. Lucky for me, I did find the right dress, which was NOTHING like what I thought I wanted, but it was the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. From the moment I ordered to the day I picked it up, White Satin was fantastic.

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Wonderful experience! Would definitely recommend them. Such a great team over there.

Profile Picture User5390358, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This place is amazing all the ladies were so helpful with everything! They are so honest, patient and very caring!!!

Profile Picture Veronica, 7/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom

I got my dress from white satin bridal and everyone that works there is wonderful. They helped me with the process and would suggest jewelry and different ideas for the dress. The dress was affordable and I would recommend this store for any bride. We also got all of our bridesmaids dresses there and they did price match for a lower price.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/27/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Love this dress shop! So helpful with everything! I found my dress here, so did my cousin, as well as my sister's best friend & my best friend's friend.

Profile Picture User3775382, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Everyone at White Satin Bridal goes above and beyond! I had the most gorgeous wedding dress I have ever seen and tried it on approximately 40 times between its arrival and the actual day of the wedding. The girls were so patient and understanding. The seamstresses they connect you with are phenomenal. Definitely stop in White Satin Bridal before you say yes to any dress! Totally worth your time!

Profile Picture User5237458, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews