White Satin Bridal Reviews

61 Reviews for White Satin Bridal

• Kirsten

Kirsten · Getting married on 05/22/2020

Wedding Dress Shopping

The wedding dress consultant Briana was nothing short of amazing. She made me feel so comfortable and beautiful! The boutique had a wide range of dresses and a lot of different designers. 10/10 recommend!

• Rachel

Rachel · Getting married on 08/03/2019

I highly recommend WSB

I had a wonderful experience at White Satin Bridal. I bought my beautiful wedding dress from there. I also purchased my veil and the bridesmaids' dresses. I am planning from out of town, and they were always able to work with my schedule and get me in when I was coming in town. Dawn was my consultant and was fabulous throughout the entire process. She made me feel comfortable, was fun, and worked extremely hard to find exactly what I was picturing in my head. She really listens to what you want and is so patient. I would absolutely recommend White Satin Bridal and Dawn!

Victoria · Married on 10/06/2018

White Satin has an amazing dress selection, staff, and prices. Robin was the best consultant and made me feel so comfortable! I would definitely recommend setting up an appointment! :)

Maureen · Married on 07/06/2018

I Love White Satin Bridal!!! My friend used them for her wedding, and I loved my bridesmaid dress, then when it came time for me to look for a wedding dress, they were top on my list to contact. I went to two places, but ran back to White Satin to buy the dress of my dreams. They fit me in, and got my dress ordered! It came in really quickly too, about a month and a half earlier than it was supposed to. They are so nice in the shop, and everyone helped out picking out dresses to try on! I love this little shop and have recommended it to everyone I know that is getting married. The cost of the dresses was well within my budget.

• Torchlake6

Stephanie · Married on 06/10/2017

I loved my dress and Veil and Willie in alterations did a lovely job adding straps to the dress. I got nothing but compliments on the dress all night.

Katrina · Married on 04/29/2017

The ladies at White Satin Bridal were a dream to work with! I loved the personal attention they paid to me and my bridesmaids throughout the process. I was worried that dress shopping would be stressful, but they made the day fun and relaxing. Sulah, my seamstress, is a miracle worker and made sure my dress fit perfectly just as I had imagined it!

Emily · Married on 04/29/2017

I cannot tell you how much I love White Satin Bridal. Luckily, one of my bridesmaids convinced me to make the trip from the city out to downtown Plainfield, promising me lunch and mimosas if I drove out. Heidi made my experience so much fun and I never felt pressured at all. She offered honest advice and made really helpful suggestions. Pretty much every time I came in to pick up dresses, accessories, etc. she was there to say hello and assist. Do yourself a favor and check them out.

Matthew · Married on 12/30/2016

Loved White Satin Bridal! I'm a plus size bride and they simply had the best selection to try on! It was so hard to try on dresses and imagine what it could look like. At White Satin Bridal there was no need to imagine! My dress came in quickly and the prices were very reasonable! Loved all of the consultants as well!

Angela · Married on 09/25/2016

My wedding dress was purchased at white satin. The experience was so fun and easy. I worked with Jeanne and she really made it very enjoyable. It's a small boutique but very personal and that is what I like. The seamstress I worked with was Willie. She was very accommodating and completed my dress to my liking. My dress was perfect and so beautiful. I also bought my bachelorette dress and bridal shower dress from white satin. Lots to choose from!

Cheryl · Married on 06/04/2016

After having a negative experience with another bridal salon I contacted White Satin Bridal and just from my initial phone call I knew I was in good hands. No matter you who speak to at the store every single person is informative, caring, dedicated to giving you everything you want, and excited for your big day. I only used 15 minutes of my appointment because the staff is so knowledgable of their products and how everything fits together. Every piece of my wedding attire is perfect. I would never have imagined that buying my wedding dress would go so smoothly.

• Annie

Annie · Married on 06/04/2016

Wow! I loved working with White Satin Bridal to find my wedding gown in October of 2015. From my first appointment to the final fitting, they were absolutely wonderful. Coming from Chicago, they were very flexible and accommodating to my schedule to fit me in. Though their hours were sometimes a little hard to work around, they were always responsive and kept me at ease through a process that is somewhat stressful. The dress was everything I had ever hoped for and more. Thank you for making this a wonderful experience!!!!!

Brittany · Married on 05/28/2016

I purchased my dress, my bridesmaid dresses as well as all accessories from White Satin Bridal. It probably was one of the best experiences I ever had. Since it is a small shop, the experience was always intimate. The problem with going to big bridal shops is the pressure to purchase dresses. The girls don't make commission off the dresses so they are always giving your honest opinion and make sure to stay within your price point. I also was never surprised with charges, my dress was pressed for free, my alterations were charged by the work they did, not a standard fee. It all around was a great experience. Robin and Sarah (the owners) truly want you to feel amazing on your wedding day and will go to all lengths to make sure that is achieved.

Stephanie · Married on 11/27/2015

White Satin Bridal was amazing!!! Robin did such a nice job of helping me pick out my wedding dress! She made me feel very comfortable and quickly picked up on my style and just made the process very fun! From that point I worked with one of the seamstress that they work with to help create sleeves! The dress turned out beautiful and I could not be more happy with it. My mom even got her dress there and I also got my bridesmaids dress! The prices were so reasonable and they were just very easy to work with!! I definitely would recommend White Satin Bridal!

Ashley · Married on 11/14/2015

I purchased my wedding dress, veil, belt, and mother-of-the-bride gown from White Satin Bridal for my wedding on November 14, 2015. When I went into the store for the first time in January 2015 the staff member appointed to me did a wonderful job walking through the racks with me to choose a variety of styles that I might like and then was able to pull other dresses based on the styles I was finding that I liked once in the fitting room. There was ample seating for my family to sit and view the dresses that I was trying on and they even let me stay past my appointment time to find the perfect dress. Once I found my dress I used a seamstress recommended by WSB to make it fit just right once it arrived. The seamstress was very flexible with her hours and was even able to meet with my mom and I at the same time to make alterations to both of our dresses. I am very thankful for the high quality of products and services that the ladies at WSB provided for my big day!

Sydney · Married on 09/25/2015

I had a great experience at this boutique. I was really nervous to go dress shopping because I didn't want to feel pressure to purchase if I didn't find the one, so my mom suggested a smaller store to start. I'm really happy we came here. The woman I worked with was incredibly friendly and helpful, and I never felt like I was being "sold" on one dress or another. I ended up buying the very first dress I tried on, and left very happy. I worked with their seamstress Willie, and she was incredibly helpful and flexible with my schedule. I live out of state and she even made it a point to come into the shop during her vacation so I could have a fitting that was convenient for me.

All around a great experience!

The staff at White Satin go above and beyond, they made dress shopping fun and not stressful. They made sure all the details were taken care of and that any issues that did arise were handled immediately.

The service and quality at White Satin Bridal was excellent. My daughter's dress was beautiful and fit her perfectly. The staff was very helpful and was able to schedule a fitting on Sunday for us. I would definitely recommend White Satin.

White Satin Bridal was everything I was looking for. This place was my first and last stop in the search for my bridal gown and bridesmaids dresses. The service was wonderful and the pricing was fair. Don't use a big box store when stores like this exist.

Kristin · Married on 08/29/2015

I grew up in Plainfield and stopped into White Satin during my first day of dress shopping. The first location I went to was very pushy and almost ruined the experience for me, but when I got to White Satin, they were so welcoming and wanted to make sure I found the right dress, even if it wasn't with them. Lucky for me, I did find the right dress, which was NOTHING like what I thought I wanted, but it was the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. From the moment I ordered to the day I picked it up, White Satin was fantastic.

Veronica · Married on 07/03/2015

This place is amazing all the ladies were so helpful with everything! They are so honest, patient and very caring!!!

Lauren · Married on 06/27/2015

I got my dress from white satin bridal and everyone that works there is wonderful. They helped me with the process and would suggest jewelry and different ideas for the dress. The dress was affordable and I would recommend this store for any bride. We also got all of our bridesmaids dresses there and they did price match for a lower price.

Love this dress shop! So helpful with everything! I found my dress here, so did my cousin, as well as my sister's best friend & my best friend's friend.

Everyone at White Satin Bridal goes above and beyond! I had the most gorgeous wedding dress I have ever seen and tried it on approximately 40 times between its arrival and the actual day of the wedding. The girls were so patient and understanding. The seamstresses they connect you with are phenomenal. Definitely stop in White Satin Bridal before you say yes to any dress! Totally worth your time!

I was referred to White Satin by two family members. Everyone in the shop was helpful and kind. They have a variety of beautiful dresses and were extremely helpful when trying on dresses. I was able to find my dress quickly and everyone commented on how beautiful it was. Shopping at White Satin was a great experience.

Becky · Married on 05/08/2015

I went to 2 bridal salons to look at dresses. I found 1 and White Satin Bridal that I loved and 1 dress at another salon that was absolutely gorgeous. I ultimately made my decision based on the level of service that I received at White Satin Bridal. I worked with Sarah and Ashley to select my dress and they were phenomenal. I felt like they really cared and weren't just trying to make a sale, they wanted to make sure I was happy with the dress even if that meant that I got it somewhere else, but of course I didn't. I have no regrets about going with White Satin Bridal and my dress. We purchased all of the Bridesmaids dresses there for the same reason. I also purchased my veil and all of my jewelry there. Everything was perfect