White Orchid at Oasis Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Elizabeth P. Getting married on 04/03/2022

Amazing venue

Jamie and her staff are amazing they go out of the way to make the day perfect. Everything from the staff to the food and venue was perfect. Thank you for such a beautiful wedding...
  • Taylor
    Taylor F. Married on 04/30/2021

Beautiful!!

Jamie is so easy to work with! We postponed from 5/9/2020 to 4/30/2021 and she was so accommodating through the whole process. Leading up to the day she was responsive and open to questions and ideas. The day of she was very patient and hands on throughout the day/evening. The venue is gorgeous and well kept, we loved getting ready in the bridal suite! The food was amazing as well, we had so many compliments on everything. I can’t recommend this venue and catering more!
  • Jose
    Jose L. Married on 03/07/2021

Wedding Event

We are very pleased with the service of the White Orchid’s staff
    Jamie and Staff were very flexible and available for everything
    The White Orchid made our dream come true,
    It’s a beautiful venue and the food was amazing
    If you are looking for a garden with a beautiful view this is the right place you want
    Att : Brenda & José Luis
  • Morgan
    Morgan W. Married on 01/22/2021

Amazing Venue & Staff

Jamie and her staff were very welcoming and created the wedding of our dreams. The venue & layout options are endless, which made a wedding during a pandemic a breeze. Jamie was organized and very helpful. Her staff and family ensured our day was perfect and we are forever grateful we got married here!
  • Aundrea
    Aundrea S. Married on 10/03/2020

Hired vendor

Our wedding is Next October and I can’t wait to spend our special day at the White Orchid! It is absolutely beautiful and Jamie is an amazing coordinator. She has been pleasant to work and with and responsive. Would definitely recommend this venue!
  • Frances
    Frances P. Married on 09/06/2020

Beautiful Venue

Jamie is such a sweet individual to talk to. She went over every detail with me and answered any question I had in a timely manner. I went there twice to see the venue and just fell in love with the place. I can't wait to start putting the pieces together to create my dream wedding.
  • Sandi
    Stacey Married on 06/13/2020

Meeting with the Vendor - Jamie

We are planning our Wedding for April 11th 2020. Jamie has been very helpful in recommendations. Always quick to respond to any questions. The Venue itself is beautiful and the setting is very romantic.
  • Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 02/23/2020

Beautiful Venue - YES, you should book it

I 110% recommend you book this venue ASAP if you’re looking into it.
    The White Orchid at Oasis made our wedding a dream come true.
    While we used some decorations, the venue is beautiful as is. It's such a stunning house with a gorgeous view overlooking the river.
    I looked at pricing for several venues on the water (river and beach) and Jamie really seemed to have the most value while still having a beautiful backdrop for our ceremony, which was important to us.
    Jamie was easy to work with and very accommodating. My husband and I both work full days, so wedding planning was done after work or on the weekends. Jamie was flexible, allowing us to come to the venue to get another look when we needed inspiration or when our mothers were in town. She also has a ton of decorations that you can use when setting up which ended up being a life saver in some instances.
    Her catering company, Jamie and Jacob Catering, has a wonderful selection of food and or guests raved about it.
    I couldn’t imagine having our wedding anywhere else.
    Jackie P. Married on 01/11/2020

Private space, delicious food, helpful and friendly staff.

We have nothing but great things to say. The food was amazing (we recommend the beef tenderloin), and the service was equivalent of a high end restaurant. The venue was perfect for our small wedding but it can hold a large number of people. My bridesmaids loved the large bridal suite that overlooked our reception and ceremony spot, and the groomsmen liked their separate room they had to get ready in. Jamie was also very responsive to any questions we had before the wedding (which was great since we didn’t higher a wedding planner) and was with us throughout the whole wedding (queuing us for when to walk and calling up our guests table numbers). Our guests loved the ambiance at night. Needless to say, we highly recommend this place!
    Melissa V. Married on 11/09/2019

Everything was amazing

The wedding venue is gorgeous! I fell in love with the venue the moment I walked in! All I can say is thank you Jamie for everything you did for ME!! You really know how to turn a couples dream into a reality. My guests are still talking about the food Jamie and Jacob’s catering the food was amazing! Also the team was Very friendly and always with a smile on their face. Thank you for making our wedding day the best day ever for us! I would recommend this venue to everyone that’s looking for a romantic different venue. Once again thank you to the white orchid. We’ll always have a special place in my heart! Wedding 2019
    Melissa V. Married on 11/01/2019

Getting married 11/09/19

What a beautiful venue this venue is breathtaking from the first day I walked in. I’ve been planning my wedding for a year now! Jamie is amazing, always there to answer all my questions, can’t wait to see my vision come to life. Thank you Jamie for always being there for me.
    Wedding date 11/09/19 Best Venue!!!
  • Whitney
    Whitney Married on 09/28/2019

Most beautiful place ever!!!!

White Orchid at Oasis is by far the most beautiful venue ever! I found this beautiful venue scrolling through Instagram, I emailed Jamie and she told me the place was available on my date so I actually booked it before seen it in person, it was a little bit scary because we had never been to Fort Myers, FL. Jamie was great she was so sweet and her entire staff was so friendly. The food was amazing! The venue itself it’s so beautiful that you don’t need a lot of decoration. I’m so glad we picked White Orchid at Oasis! Jamie thank you for having such a beautiful place!
    Brittany Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful Venue

This venue is absolutely stunning- from the interior of the home to the outside. The bridal suite is stunning and big enough to get ready and have your vendors come in! The groom's suite is quaint but big enough for the guys to get ready. The view of the river is stunning and not impeded by any bridges, the only thing in sight is water and trees! The catering offered through the venue is delicious! Our guests ranted and raved about the food! Definitely an easy go-to and one less thing that you have to worry about.
  • Melissa
    Melissa P. Married on 05/11/2019

Best Venue yet!!!!

Where do I begin? If I could do it over, I would just have signed sooner. This venue is so special and beautiful. They helped us create the most beautiful and perfect day that we will never forget. The staff are so hospitable and helpful especially Jamie. Jaime went out of her way to make sure we were taken care from the start to finish. They really do care about their clients and will direct you in the right direction always. The food was delicious and the staff made sure the venue looked impeccable for the day of!!!!
    Amy Married on 02/09/2019

Breathtaking!

If you want a beautiful venue right on the water, look no further! The White Orchid at Oasis was a no brained the minute I saw it. My husband and I was told by our amazing photographer to check this place out and she did not steer us wrong! Between the extreme versatility of the house and the breathtaking view of the water, this is a place to see. Jamie was absolutely amazing when it came to her being available to view the venue or stop in when I needed to remeasure something or needed anything at all. Book this venue for any event, you will not regret it at all! Super spacious for a large event as well!
    Kelsey Married on 12/15/2018

Beautiful venue

White Orchid is simply beautiful, and Jamie is amazing to work with. She made sure everything went smoothly on my wedding day and was always quick to respond to any emails. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a wedding spot in SW Florida :)
    Sherri Married on 05/05/2018
    Absolutely a dream come true - The venue itself is 2nd to NONE! The staff was more than friendly, accommodating and so attentive. My family is still talking about how amazing the staff, venue and food was. Truly could not have asked for anything more. I've been in the hospitality industry for 25 years and can definitely say that this experience was, hands down, the best overall experience I've been honored to uncover. To Jamie and her entire staff, including the culinary team, THANK YOU.
  • Kristina
    Kristina Married on 02/24/2018
    Jamie is an absolute doll to work with! This venue is wonderful: the bridal suite, the Florida style home and NO BRIDGES in view! That is one of the primary reasons we selected the White Orchid. It looks and feels tucked away but is in a great location. Our wedding was perfect and our guests loved the venue! The sunset was literally perfect. :)
    Ashely Married on 12/29/2017
    I cannot thank Jamie enough. This place is perfect. You have an incredible water view (without the bridge or sand in your dress) a beautiful bridal suite you'll have all day, a large yard to fill up and unlimited contact with Jamie. We had so much fun with this venue. Decorating is up to you! The outside doesn't need any decor since it is so well landscaped. Bistro lights light up the yard nicely in the evening. We looked at many venues, but no venue compares to White Orchid. It is the most bang for your buck.
    Maybety Married on 10/20/2017
    This place is absolutely amazing! So magical and romantic.
    All our guest were so happy and they are still talking about it. Jamie was a pleasure to talk to and always willing to help and accommodate us in any way possible. Best decision ever!
    Kaylynne Married on 12/30/2016
    While not everything went as originally planned, you would have never known it!! Jamie was absolutely inredible in making sure that NOTHING would ruin our big day. She went above and beyond to fix the little things that may have been going wrong and she reassured us that we didn't need to worry about anything. She was always easy to get in contact with, which is very important when you are planning a wedding in another state. The venue was gorgeous and was everything I ever imagined for my special day!
    Jamie Married on 12/03/2016
    I couldn't begin to say enough wonderful things about our experience at White Orchid at Oasis! Jamie, our contact, was a dream to work with! The most flexible venue vendor that I could have imagined. She has a very relaxed demeanor and open mind. She is truly kind and knows her venue. We did a bit of venue shopping initially but White Orchid was a perfect fit. I'm in the events industry, so I'm, by-nature, a tough cookie with high expectations. Every single one of mine were met with Jamie, the venue, staff for the event, culinary team. Jamie worked with me closely to make sure my vision was clearly carried out for our wedding night. Every staff member was very friendly, gracious, fun. The food was exactly what we planned for and absolutely delicious. The grounds are very well kept. The layout worked wonderfully for our 85 guest wedding. The Bridal Suite upstairs was perfection for me to get ready in with the girls. It made it easy to oversee all of the setup & deliveries. I 100% needed (and had) a day-of coordinator to fill-in-the-blanks, run the procession, and keep us on time. You will need one also, or a close friend/family member who knows the drill. I truly cannot imagine a better day, and my only wish is to go back in time and enjoy that night it over again because it was phenomenal. Special thanks also to Craig, who is Jamie's right-hand, who helped my husband with lots of unexpected things, and Chef Patrick, who gave us the menu of our dreams. It was a true pleasure to work with Jamie & her team. Thank you, thank you! I would very highly recommend White Orchid for your event.
    Priscilla Married on 04/09/2016
    This house is just PERFECT! It's so beautiful and versatile. Jamie was super flexible and accommodating.
  • User2552383 2+ years ago
    We had the most perfect day, in no small part because of the White Orchid. This venue is run and managed by Jamie, who is a caterer by trade but rents out the White Orchid as a party venue. When you sign a contract with the White Orchid, you also commit to using Jamie and Jacob catering. Have no fear though, her food is spectacular, and she staff she hires for the day-of (wait staff/ chefs) are so genuine and kind. One thing to note is because Jamie's priority on the day of is catering, you will either need to hire or designate a family member as the day of coordinator to cue your bridal party to walk down the aisle/ make sure our decs are set up the way you envision. I knew this going in, so I had a very robust plan in place and everything went off without a hitch. Thanks so much Jamie & staff!
    Claire Married on 07/25/2015
    We are so glad we found The White Orchid! I grew up in Southwest Florida, where my parents still live, and had never heard of this place. I'd made a list of other, more well known venues to check out on our planning trip but once we met with Jamie at this beautiful waterfront house, I was sold! The property is gorgeous and feels very private despite its proximity to other residences, etc. The house is not furnished and the only in-house service is catering (with some rentals -- tables, chairs -- included), but this gave us plenty of space to get creative and really personalize our day. The "a la carte" vendor shopping might stress out some, but we loved getting to pick exactly who we worked with and bringing in some of our own touches. We hired an outside planner, but Jamie also provided some vendor suggestions. We saved a ton by stocking our own bar and the bridal suite upstairs is amazing! Jamie set up a catering tasting appointment for us while we were in town for the holidays, and her menu has so many options. All of them were delicious. I was happily surprised that the execution of the food for our ~100 person wedding was just as flawless as the tasting portions had been. Many of our guests commented that this was the best "wedding food" they'd ever had! One of our chosen appetizers (accidentally?) got subbed for another very similar item, but it didn't even matter because it was also delicious. Be prepared to wait a little while for a response from Jamie during the busy season (this may be my fault as a long distance bride using primarily e-mail), but it's all worth it when everything comes together on the day of your event. Jamie was so flexible about small tweaks to our plan, numbers, timeline, etc. and even allowed us to use the property for our rehearsal dinner (a food truck barbecue) for a small extra charge. There's soooo much you can do with this space.... and Jamie's team is exceptionally friendly, professional, and talented. We loved this venue.