White Lighthouse Reviews

2 | Boston, MA

2 Reviews for White Lighthouse

Christopher · Married on 09/30/2017

Travis, the photographer, and his assistants, know all the right questions to ask to make sure everything is thought through and you aren't forgetting anything. He also walks the venue ahead of time and pre-plans many of the shots so the day of your event nothing is left to chance. He has an exceptional eye for detail and really put together some great scenes and camera angles. I would highly recommend him.

Melissa · Married on 09/27/2013

Travis was a wonderful guy to work with. Very easy to get a hold of, very easy going. He had no problem traveling an hour to meet us. He was the perfect balance of suggesting photo ideas and letting us lead the day for what we wanted in pictures. He was ready to take pictures at any moment and yet was not obtrusive in our day. He even met us at the hotel we were getting ready at before the wedding so that he could get pre-wedding photos of both my husband and I. While I do not have hard copies of the pictures he took yet, I know they will be stunning. I have seen his previous work and also loved the suggestions he had for our wedding day. If I can add any more positive information to this review when the photos are available to us, I will. In the mean time, I recommend White Lighthouse Photography to anyone looking for an experienced, calm, flexible, confident and very reasonably priced photographer.