White Knight Entertainment Reviews

92 | Jacksonville, FL

92 Reviews for White Knight Entertainment

1 User photo

Bhavin · Married on 02/02/2013

Jamie was wonderful at our daughter's graduation party! our friends still talk about that party!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Cecil · Married on 09/10/2011

We love DJ Covert! She has been the DJ at several weddings we've attended and she always picks the best music for the receptions. Best DJ in Florida for sure!

Sent on 06/10/2017

You will not find a better DJ! Always provides the right music, the right mood, and great entertainment that will keep your guests happy!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Tim · Married on 05/08/2010

DJ jamie has been great at every event. We've had the pleasure of attending several fundraisers where she dj'd and mc'd and she has the perfect voice for announcements, raffles, prizes and speeches.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Katie · Married on 01/23/2010

Jamie is the best DJ! We were at hurricane grill tonight and she played so many awesome songs. The kids loved it! We'll definitely be back.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Tara · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ Jamie was amazing. She played all of the songs that we requested. When the timing of the wedding was thrown off, she adjusted perfectly. Throughout the process, White Knight Entertainment was very prompt at responding to all emails I sent. They were also very helpful trouble shooting an amplification issue we were having. I can't believe, compared to other vendors, how reasonable their prices were. DJ Jamie definitely made my wedding a wonderful, stress free experience!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Alan · Married on 03/23/2017

I would highly recommend to anyone looking to book a wedding DJ to check out DJ Keith at White Knight Entertainment. He is the best!!! Right away my wife and I knew he was perfect for to DJ our wedding. We were planning our wedding ourselves and from a distance. DJ Keith was always on top of what we needed. He always took his time to work with us. We interviewed a few DJs over the phone, and right away DJ Keith's personality came through, and we knew he could keep the party going and the guests entertained.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Ryan · event on: 03/12/2017

They were great and did exactly what we needed.

Sent on 03/14/2017

It was like we were the ones playing the music. They were in touch with our genre of music.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Kristin · Married on 10/01/2019

3.5

Dj Keith was awesome! I told him my budget and what I wanted and he made it all work! He also provided an added video of the wedding free of charge. Our ceremony and reception were at different locations and he had no complaints whatsoever. He was great with the crowd and music selection we chose.

Sent on 05/25/2015

Lou · Married on 09/11/2016

The crew at White Knight are awesome!!!! They make our events memorable and they go above and beyond for us!! We use them for Karaoke as well as weddings etc. and they always come through!!!!

Sent on 05/27/2016
  • F

Frank C · Married on 11/17/2018

Great experience

Friendly, accommodating, and fun. Josh was easy to get in contact with and provided helpful feedback. I must say he is a snazzy dresser and good dancer. He LSU’s a great job mixing up the music and get the party going.

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • User7710858 · event on: 01/28/2017

3.5

always have s great time at all white night shows

Sent on 01/28/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/08/2017

3.0

DJ Jamie at White Knight Entertainment was awesome.
    I interacted mostly with Keith (the owner) from the beginning and decided he wasn't really "our" style. If you are unsure of Keith, no problem! Just trust that Jamie will do a good job. We curated an entire list of music that we wanted at our wedding and she made sure that, as much as possible, most of the songs were played. We didn't want a chatty DJ, just someone who would do the job. In terms of responsiveness I would say average wait time for a response was more than 1 day (thus no 5 stars on that) but it was fine with us and worked well with our expectations. Value is 5 stars. I perused the market and they were in our budget (roughly 700 for 5 hours and 2 uplights). Others in our area were much more expensive. I never felt that we had skimped on service. Overall, very pleased and would recommend.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/07/2015

4.2

Wrong artist for our wedding song and our ceremony wasn't video'd well, but other than that, she did awesome. Very friendly, personable, energetic, professional and fun. Affordable service!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

3.8
      3.5

DJ Keith was fun to work with! There were a few hang-ups, but I wouldn't necessarily consider them deal-breakers. For one, DJ Keith came upstairs to ask me about some song selections while my dad and I were having our "first look", so I would have much rather that he addressed his concerns with our wedding coordinator. Second, I had provided an updated song list two days before the wedding, confirmed with the DJ that he had the most updated sheet, but on the day of I believe he brought the old list. I don't think I was so particular in every song choice, but we had very specific songs chosen for the garter get/toss/bouquet/Anniversary dance, so it would have been preferred that he stuck with those options rather than playing his own song choices. Last, our first dance song was played totally wrong on two occasions, even though I was asked 5 minutes beforehand what the song would be. Luckily it only held up our first dance for a couple of minutes at most. However, as a DJ overall, DJ Keith rocked the house and had everyone dancing all night. I can overlook the error in song choices. Thanks a lot!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Sherry · Married on 11/11/2017

2.6
      1.0
      2.0
      3.0
      3.5

The actual owner was very nice and had us excited about the DJ, unfortunately the DJ he sent was poor. Maybe it was nerves, but my husband and I both agree that we wish we would have went with a different company.

Sent on 12/03/2017