White House Wedding Flowers Reviews

White House Wedding Flowers 5
White House Wedding Flowers 6
White House Wedding Flowers 7
  • User5205140 · 2+ years ago

I loved using White House flowers for the wedding. All of the bouquets and bountonies were very lovely. I would recommend this vendor to anyone else who needs flowers. I enjoyed working with them on the wedding.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Kaitlin · Married on 11/02/2014

Great experience! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/15/2015

Kathryn · Married on 09/15/2012

Jennifer was amazing to work with! She knew exactly what I wanted and was able to do a lot and was respectful of my budget. She was at the venue before I was to set everything up! Overall, Weddings By Jennifer was wonderful to work with! I would book her again for any event where I needed flowers.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Tara · Married on 12/13/2014

White House Wedding Flowers did an amazing job interpreting my vision for my wedding bouquet & groom's boutonniere! Jennifer quickly streamlined my thoughts and pictures into a cohesive plan that had the perfect balance of using classic pieces while being unique and personal. Jennifer recommended flower options for impact and price consideration while retaining the key elements I was looking for. White House was professional and provided a no stress experience. They delivered exactly as planned with out any worry on my part. I would highly recommend them to others.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Jess · Married on 08/24/2013

Jennifer provided beautiful flowers for my wedding! I couldn't find pictures of exactly what I wanted, but I showed her photos of things that were close and we talked about it, and they turned out beautiful! She was very flexible and accommodating regarding delivery times, etc. The flowers were expensive, but I shopped around, and her prices are very reasonable in the Columbia market. I would definitely recommend Jennifer as a florist!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Rebekah · Married on 03/15/2014

Beautiful flowers and flexible! Easy to work with!

Sent on 03/19/2014

Lakin · Married on 09/13/2015

(for some reason I couldn't click all 5 stars in on my iPhone- but 5 stars!!) Phenomenal!! We gave a short notice for my wedding back in September and it was no problem for WHF. The staff was extremely helpful, courteous, and supportive in every way of the word. A big thank you to everyone there for my beautiful bridesmaids bouquets, mothers pins, and the men's boutonnières! Thanks again for helping me have the big day I've always dreamt of!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Anna · Married on 10/25/2014

3.5

We used White Flowers for wedding party flowers and our ceremony. Unfortunately the mothers' corsages did not stay intact through the reception, but beautiful flowers. Jennifer was easy to work with and created exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 12/16/2014

3.5

Jennifer was extremely helpful in helping me decide what flowers I wanted at our wedding. She gave great ideas and well as listened to mine. Our only problem that we had was the grooms rose broke off of the rest of his boutonniere. Other than that the flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 06/17/2014

White House Wedding Flowers's reply:

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear that happened. Please contact me so that I can issue a refund for the boutonniere. Thank you for letting me know.