White House Wedding Flowers Reviews

White House Wedding Flowers 3
White House Wedding Flowers 4
White House Wedding Flowers 5

Helen · Married on 08/03/2013

I agree with the previous reviewer. Jennifer is exceptionally talented. That is even an understatement, but I don't know how to say it more emphatically. We were more than pleased with the flowers. Jennifer delivered exactly what we asked for. It was so easy to work with Jennifer. She was very prompt with responding to emails and has accommodated us in every way for my daughter's wedding. She even said she was praying that the it wouldn't rain on us for the bridal portrait day. All of the flowers were gorgeous. We were just astounded when we walked into the country club. Just beautiful! Even more beautiful than we envisioned. Couldn't have asked for anything better. A lot of people commented that they never would have thought to put purples with the blues, but they thought it looked fabulous. It even pulled together Laura's grandmother's dress...which was between purple and lavender. Thank you so much Jennifer. We have not lived in Lexington for a very long time, so I actually found you on the internet. The reviews were so good that we didn't think we could go wrong by choosing you. We didn't even bother to meet with anyone else after meeting with you. Jennifer, you will be our go to florist from now on!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Amanda · Married on 07/18/2013

Although we are coming up on one year since our wedding I still remember how beautiful my bouquet was and how amazing all of the flowers were! I still get compliments on the photos to date. I came in for flowers only a couple weeks before the wedding and Jennifer was so helpful!

Sent on 05/06/2014

It was a pleasure to work with Jennifer. As soon as we met for our first consultation, I knew that we had found our florist. She was able to take my vision and tailor it to our budget and what flowers were in season at the time. During the whole process, she was very responsive to any questions that we had, and made us feel at ease. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Jean · Married on 07/06/2013

As an out-of-state bride, I met with Jennifer once and used email as a primary form of communication. Through that one meeting, I was able to share my vision of the floral arrangements. I told her my likes and dislikes, and in return she offered great suggestions as well. I left it completely up to her on how and what the arrangements would look like, as long as I had my desired flowers. Until the wedding day, I had such anxiousness to see how everything would come together. When I did see the floral bouquets, boutonnieres, and altar arrangements I was beyond thrilled and incredibly happy to see how beautiful the flowers looked! It was more than I could have imagined alone. Everything was cohesive in color and arrangements.Jennifer is an amazing florist, as well as an amazing woman! She is so accommodating, kind-hearted, and wonderful to have worked. It was a true joy to work with such a talent like Jennifer!

Sent on 07/28/2013

Becca · Married on 06/15/2013

She is very easy to work with and she is always flexible. I changed my order a lot and regularly added flowers to my order. I love that she is creative with her arrangements and was willing to listen to what I wanted. I trusted her completely and will work with her again next time I need flowers.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Brittany · Married on 06/15/2013

White House florist did a wonderful job creating "out of the box" arrangements, boutonneires, and bouquets for my wedding! I have received countless compliments on them! Their customer service is unmatched! I will highly recommend them for any other brides getting married!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Angela · Married on 06/15/2013

You will not find a better florist to work with than Jennifer! She is amazing! Jennifer was our florist for 2 of our daughters' weddings! The only reason she wasn't the florist for our oldest daughter's wedding is because she wasn't in business yet! She not only met with my daughter and me in her shop, she sent us several emails to confirm items, ask us questions, and, then , she even met us at our venue about a month before the wedding to make sure everything would be exactly what Brittany wanted! The "portrait bouquet" we ordered was given just as much attention and care as the "wedding bouquet"....something we did not experience with the florist we used for our oldest daughter. Also, every corsage and boutonniere was tagged, which made it very easy to make sure they all went to the correct person. This was not done by the other florist and all of the honorary bridesmaids walked down the aisle without their corsages, because our wedding director had no idea who they were for. Jennifer's flowers are always fresh and equipped to stay that way, even in the almost 100 degree heat that we had! I took the big arrangement home the next day, and it lasted almost a week, after being in the heat 7 or 8 hours during the wedding and reception! I highly recommend Jennifer for ANY event!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Tamara · Married on 05/19/2013

Jennifer was the only florist we met with that felt like "home" when we were in our consultation. She went above and beyond to help create the perfect flowers for our wedding day. Her work was far greater than we even expected. I was 100% pleased with her performance and her overall readiness to do any and everything she could to make our day perfect, and stress free. I would/do recommend Weddings by Jennifer to everyone I know.

Sent on 06/19/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2013

Jennifer is great!! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous . I went into her shop not really having any idea about what I wanted, and she sat down with me asking questions until we figured it out. She was always easy to get in touch with and responding back rapidly with answers to any questions I had.

Sent on 06/06/2013

Caroline · Married on 04/13/2013

Jennifer was absolutely wonderful to work with. I had ideas in my head and she made it happen. Her work is up-to-date and absolutely beautiful. I was very worried about my flowers looking like funeral arrangements. She by far is the best florist in Columbia, & I really did a lot of research. Jennifer's prices are also affordable. Take a look at her pictures and you will see exactly what I mean. There are not words to describe the great experience I had with her.

Sent on 04/27/2013

Lisa · Married on 03/16/2013

I have been doing business with Jennifer at White House Florist for 10 years and have never had a problem. She went over the top with the flowers for my daughter's wedding. Everything was absolutely beautiful and everything I could have imagined and more. Jim also sent us an email to let us know where all the flowers came from. What a treat that was for all of us. I shared with our entire family.

Sent on 03/25/2013

Leigh · Married on 03/16/2013

I have used Jennifer as my florist for ten years, so choosing Weddings by Jennifer was a natural, easy choice for my wedding. I simply told Jennifer my favorite flowers (orchids) and wedding colors (green, orange, navy) and she took off. Using Pinterest, she sent me photos of her own work and beautiful bouquets, arrangements and other decorations that she thought would be my taste. With very little input from me, she NAILED exactly what I wanted. I never doubted her ability, but after seeing her ideas, I was thrilled. My first official wedding arrangement was my bouquet for my bridal portraits and it was exactly what I wanted (and honestly my favorite part of my portrait). On my wedding day, I first saw the flower wreaths hanging the church doors and nearly screamed. The bridesmaid bouquets and bridal bouquets were exactly how I imagined and much more. She even added personal touches to the boxes the flowers were stored in to add the extra perfect details. The altar arrangements and pew markers continued to please not only me, my family, friends and guests. Also, the reception flowers were out of this world. Jennifer's talent is amazing and I could not have picked a better florist. She exceeded my expectations, as always. She is the best florist any bride could ask for!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Jennifer was very professional and worked so well within my budget to get me the perfect flowers for my wedding at an affordable cost for me. I sent her pictures and gave her color schemes to work with and she delivered within the parameters. It was a little disappointing to find out the day before my wedding that the berries I thought were going to be pink, had to be substituted for green because of a bad crop. But Jennifer let me know, so I wasn't surprised. I know it had nothing to do with her, the fault lied with their flower distributor, it was just unfortunate. Would highly recommend to anyone. Great service and creations! Everyone raved about my flowers.

Sent on 03/20/2013

Shelby · Married on 03/07/2013

Our wedding was originally scheduled for December 12, 2012 but, due to unfortunate circumstances, we had to push our date back to March 7, 2013. Jennifer was very understanding & accommodating with the change. Upon our initial meeting, I was positive I wanted her to do the flowers for our wedding, as she spent a lot of time explaining everything to to us in great detail, as well as listening to all my concerns about what I envisioned for our wedding. She was great at helping me make decisions, using her experience, about what would look good & deliver the image I wanted. When I walked into our venue on our wedding day, I was blown away! Everything looked stunning! She made my dream wedding come together exactly the way I had hoped. I would highly recommend her services & I will definitely be a repeat customer.

Sent on 03/19/2013

Shannon · Married on 12/15/2012

It was such a pleasure working with White House Florist for my wedding! Jennifer worked with me to make my vision a reality and it truly was a beautiful ceremony and reception. She paid attention to the details of what I was asking for and when I emailed or called with questions along the process, she was always quick to respond and take care of me! I would definitely recommend using White House Florist for any of your wedding reception and ceremony needs!

Sent on 12/18/2012

Sara · Married on 10/27/2012

My wedding was on October 27th 2012. I honestly chose White House Florist because they offered the cheapest quote. As the saying goes you get what you pay for. However, I was beyond impressed with my flowers.
    My bridesmaids flowers were red gerber daisies and my bouquet was red gerber daisies and white lilies. I was skeptical at first because Jennifer had nothing to show me that was similar. Jennifer kept in touch with me monthly from the time I booked her until the wedding day. I never felt put of the loop. The flowers were delivered to the venue on time and they looked perfect and smelled amazing! My husband is a pro dirt bike rider so naturally he did not want a red daisy pinned to his tux jacket like his groomsmen. Instead we bought a toy diet bike and Jennifer put some greenery behind and it was perfect. I would have never thought of that.
    Jennifer is full of new ideas and is very professional. I will definitely use her in future events. Reasonable prices and wonderful work!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Mandy · Married on 09/08/2012

I have only positive things to say about Weddings by Jennifer. My flowers were even more gorgeous than I had ever imagined. She worked with my budget and my ideas to turn my wedding into a truly elegant event. Working with Jennifer was truly a wonderful experience.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Lynda · Married on 08/18/2012

I cannot say enough great things about Jennifer Pryor with Weddings by Jennifer. She went above and beyond to make sure every last detail was perfect with my daughters wedding flowers. The customer service we received was amazing and it far exceeded my expectations. The flowers were so beautiful and Jennifer's attention to detail was outstanding. Jennifer truly takes pride in what she does and it shows!

Sent on 09/10/2012

Krista · Married on 08/18/2012

Jennifer was absolutely AMAZING! She went above and beyond for our wedding flowers! I came in with an idea of what I wanted and she took it and made everything absolutely gorgeous! Without a doubt I will always go back to her for any flower needs and recommend her to everyone I know!! Jennifer is a GREAT choice!!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Kayla · Married on 06/16/2012

The flowers were exactly what I wanted and everyone was so easy to work with! I had a smaller budget and they were very willing to work with it. I would definitely recommend Weddings by Jennifer to any bride!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Susan · Married on 10/22/2011

Jennifer was absolutely wonderful to work with! She made everything so easy! I told Jennifer what I wanted and that I wanted an “eye popping” arrangement for people to see when they entered the reception. She said she could do it! I knew our flowers would be pretty, but I had no idea how beautiful they would be! They were PERFECT and we had our “eye popping” arrangement! I requested I three small red roses to put on my Granddaddy’s grave at the church, she even made this minor detail that that no one other than myself would see look perfect. This meant so much to me. My bridesmaids commented on how she took care of every request, even the smallest ones! Everyone told us how pretty our flowers were at our wedding! We never felt rushed while talking with her. She always made us feel special. It was very easy to see that she loves what she does! I would high recommend White House Florist to anyone!

Sent on 02/28/2012

Jessica · Married on 09/05/2010

We couldn't be more pleased with White House Florist!!! From our original wedding consultation, all throughout the planning process, to execution on wedding day, everything was AMAZING. I sent in a couple of pictures from wedding magazines hoping they could be duplicated. Not only were they able to match the pictures, but the end result was even BETTER! Customer service was excellent and our flowers were absolutely spectacular. We had compliments all day about how beautiful everything was, from the orchid covered arch they made for us to the petal covered aisle to the centerpieces on each table, as well as all of the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. White House Florist helped to make my wedding dreams a reality and they truly have no idea how much it meant to me. I really felt like they cared about my vision for the day and were willing to do anything to make it happen - and they did!

Sent on 03/03/2012

Hope · Married on 04/18/2009

As we were planning our wedding, I had no doubt that I wanted to use Jennifer. I saw her work before we were engaged and was stunned by the beauty of her work and elegance. I immediately booked an appointment with her as soon as we set our date. From the moment my husband and I sat down to talk to her, we were completely put at ease. Jennifer wanted me to have exactly what I had envisioned for my special day. I told her what I was thinking and my price range and she delivered perfectly! She was very reasonably priced and my flowers were amazing. One of my favorite centerpieces she did was in memory of my favorite grandfather. He used to have huge gardens of flowers at his house and one of my favorite things to do with him as a little girl was to pick daffodils and irises with him. She created a beautiful display using all of the colors of my wedding and added the details of my memories with my grandfather. I remember seeing it the first time and it took my breath away and something I will never forget. I would highly recommend her as a wedding florist!

Sent on 03/13/2012

Victoria · Married on 12/17/2016

Jennifer did a wonderful job coordinating with my mother and I so that the flowers worked within our budget and looked great. She was super flexible- we ended up making a few changes (had to add a bouquet and wanted to add more roses than we originally thought) and she accommodated us!

Sent on 06/22/2017

misty · Married on 10/24/2015

Jennifer did an amazing job on our wedding flowers. The colors really set off the event. Thanks for everything. We highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/28/2015