White House Wedding Flowers Reviews

White House Wedding Flowers 3
White House Wedding Flowers 4
White House Wedding Flowers 5

Taylor · Married on 06/04/2016

From our short conversation, Jennifer was able to prepare exactly what I wanted! I love looking at our wedding photos and remembering how beautiful all the flowers were. They really added the touch I was wanting. I would recommend White House Flowers to anyone!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Catie · Married on 05/29/2016

There are no words to describe how perfect my flowers were for my wedding. The staff made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. I wouldn't change my choice for the world!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/14/2016

Working with Jennifer was so effortless and easy. She was very professional and so very nice. My flowers were absolutely beautiful and better than I could have ever imagined! I will definitely recommend them to anyone getting married and I hope I get to use them again in the future.

Sent on 06/08/2016
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 04/30/2016

Jennifer and White House Wedding Flowers have been nothing short of amazing for me!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Ellen · Married on 04/30/2016

White House wedding flowers saved the day! I had multiple colors in my wedding that I needed to be blended together with very specific flowers. The original florist did not get one flower or color correct when I went to pick up my bouquet for the bridal shoot. I was willing to work with them on correcting the matter but got no apology and was treated as if it was my fault it wasn't right. It was so wrong, it was if they had given me the wrong bride's bouquet or something. Distraught, I walked into White House Wedding Flowes with this mismatched bouquet and asked Jennifer if she could fix it, and she set up an appointment right away. On my wedding day, White House Wedding Flowers was prompt and professional and every flower variety and color was absolute perfection. The flowers absolutely made the whole look of the wedding by bringing my rainbow of colors together! I can't thank Jennifer and her team at White House Wedding Flowers enough!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/23/2016

Jennifer at the White House Florist is amazing! We knew we wanted sunflowers to be one of the focal points of our wedding, but not much else. She helped us make all the rest of the decisions and it was absolutely gorgeous. An amazing amount of detail went in to every piece she designed. Everything was prepared and delivered on time and masterfully arranged. She was also flexible about returning rented equipment, which made the post-wedding week much easier. I completely recommend using the White House for your wedding. Fresh, beautiful flowers and excellent service!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/02/2016

My husband and I had a wonderful time working with Jennifer on our Wedding Flowers! She really understood our vision and make the entire process fun and easy! We wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Jennifer · Married on 03/19/2016

White House was so easy to work with! I sent my inspiration, they offered to teleconference if I had concerns, and the flowers arrived at my venue, as if by magic, in the reception hall on my wedding day. A perfectly smooth, stress free transaction and perfect fresh beautiful flowers.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Haley · Married on 12/05/2015

Jennifer did an amazing job, I sent her photos of what I envisioned and the end result was exactly what I imagined

Sent on 04/05/2016

Beth · Married on 11/14/2015

Jennifer has such a talent, she is definitely in the right industry. Her arrangements, bouquets, boutonnieres, etc. are out of this world!!! My twin sister and I fell in love with our bouquets. She really just captured our visions and ideas so much better than I could have asked for. Definitely going to suggest her to everyone I talk to and if I ever need anything I will be going to her first!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Nadia · Married on 11/14/2015

Jennifer did a wonderful job of taking what I had in my head and bringing it to life! She was willing to adapt to my changing budget and was always professional while still bring friendly.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/24/2015

Jennifer was so easy to work with. She was able to create exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding flowers! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Alisha · Married on 10/10/2015

Upon speaking with White House Wedding Flowers, I immediately knew I wanted to work with Jennifer. She was very nice and genuine over the phone. After meeting with her, she really took my budget seriously and didn't try to push me into more than I wanted to spend. I was on a tight budget, and she was able to still get me what I wanted. We mostly communicated through email because I live about an hour away, but she NAILED my bride's bouquet PERFECTLY from just one photo. I even changed my order a bit a few times, but she was very patient and accommodating. They were SO beautiful and perfect! I loved them so much, I tossed a bridesmaid's bouquet, and kept my bouquet and dried the flowers. They are now sitting in a vase on my dresser in my room :) I cannot say enough positive things about Jennifer's amazing work! 100% recommend her for weddings, birthdays, valentine's day, or a just-because day :)

Sent on 03/30/2016

White House Flowers did an excellent job making our flower vision come to life. The flower choices along with the put together arrangements were everything we wanted and more. I would highly recommend them for any event or occasion. Jennifer and her team were a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Chelsea · Married on 09/13/2015

Jennifer was absolutely amazing to work with. I am not very familiar with different types of flowers so they only thing I could give her was the colors that I wanted. She even helped me with colors and with what would look best for the "look" I was going for. She knew what I wanted before I did!! I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful assortment of flowers!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Malynn · Married on 06/06/2015

Jennifer was so helpful and knowledgable from the first consultation to the many additions in the months leading up to my wedding. She knew exactly what flowers would match the colors I had chosen and which flowers wouldn't. Although I chose a style that I felt was classic and timeless, you can see from the Whit House Wedding Flowers website that Jennifer is a versatile and talented florist who can make fun, modern arrangements just as well as very traditional ones. I gave her a style and a few examples of the bouquets and boutonnieres I liked and let her do everything else and I was absolutely thrilled with the results. The flowers got so many compliments and everyone loved how beautifully they were arranged. Everything was such high quality and I feel like I really got the absolute best even though I didn't spend very much, especially when compared to friends and family that have used other florists. My bouquet and hair piece looked fresh and gorgeous all night long, and I even got to enjoy my bouquet when we got home from our honeymoon because it lasted for an entire week! Jennifer also has experience working with many other wedding vendors in the area, so if you haven't booked everything by the time you have a consultation with her she can give wonderful recommendations of other talented and high quality vendors.

Sent on 08/02/2015

Jami · Married on 06/05/2015

Jennifer was so great to work with! I love that she used my Pinterest boards so see what I was envisioning for my wedding. I gave her one flower I loved (peonies of course :-)) and she did and AMAZING job seeing my vision and making it a reality! She is so creative and so easy to work with. I couldn't imagine anyone else making our flowers look so beautiful!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Mary · Married on 05/23/2015

Working with Jennifer was so amazing! She made everything so easy and was very accommodating when I needed to change my order. She did the flowers for my friends wedding back in March and they were absolutely amazing and I couldn't wait to see my flowers. I showed her pictures of what I visioned and she exceeded my expectations. If you need flowers for anything, go with White House Wedding Flowers, you will not be disappointed!! Thank you!!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Anna · Married on 05/23/2015

Amazing job and extremely helpful. She knew exactly what I wanted! Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/23/2015

Jennifer was wonderful to work with. I am out of town and she made it very easy without me having to travel to Lexington! The flowers turned out so beautiful and we had so many compliments! Thank you!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Susan · Married on 05/16/2015

I absolutely loved working with Jennifer at White House Wedding Flowers. I met her at a Columbia bridal show and was impressed by the styles she had brought along as examples, so I decided to follow up. I met with her a couple weeks later, and she was very flexible about finding an appointment time that would work for me, quick to respond to emails, and encouraged me to bring along photos or pinterest boards to give her an idea of what I would like. In the meeting, I felt like Jennifer really understood what I was looking for (types of flowers, style of bouquets, colors, and feel) and was able to turn all the random photos I had liked into a style and vision that made sense. She created an estimate and helped me work through what I could reasonably do with my budget. She was also able to work with me through a venue change (when my original reception venue let me know they double booked my date) that meant I had to change my flower order to fit the new location. Her flexibility and calmness through what started as a pretty stressful situation for me was a breath of fresh air, and I can't say enough about Jennifer's professionalism and customer service. Moreover, the FLOWERS were so gorgeous. The style fit exactly what I was looking for, and I received a lot of compliments, both on my bouquet and the centerpieces. I would highly recommend White House Wedding Flowers to any bride.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/02/2015

Jennifer and the team at White House Wedding Flowers is fantastic! I wish I could upload photos for my review. My vision of flowers was a bit all over the place, and Jennifer was able to bring it together into a cohesive look that was amazing. The WHWF team is extremely talented and know what they're doing. I'll be back to them for all my flower needs.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Jordyn · Married on 05/02/2015

Our wedding planner recommended Jennifer as the florist for our wedding. She is the only florist we considered or met with, and she exceeded every expectation! She was so flexible, so professional, and always responded right away with any concern or question that we had. Her expertise & creativity is not only displayed in the product itself, but also in her ideas and suggestions for designs based off of your desires and needs. I would highly recommend her to any bride! Also recommended: make a secret Pinterest board of ideas/flowers you love and share it only with Jennifer...she'll make the pictures you pinned look like garbage compared to what she can do :)

Sent on 06/16/2015

Katie · Married on 05/02/2015

I fell in love with a picture of a bridal bouquet I found online. White House Wedding flowers was able to exactly replicate what I saw in the picture. The actual bouquet blew me away - It was 1000 times more beautiful in person. Jennifer's work really took my breath away; my wedding was that more beautiful, thanks to her.

Sent on 06/21/2015

Britney · Married on 03/22/2015

I was more than happy with my wedding bouquet! She exceeded my expectations! She was very nice and super easy to work with! Definitely recommend her!

Sent on 04/23/2015