White House Wedding Flowers Reviews

White House Wedding Flowers 7
  • Lara

Lara · Married on 12/31/2018

Perfection in a Vase

Jennifer is the sweetest and most accommodating florist! We have received so many compliments on the flowers at our New Year's Eve wedding. She was willing to work with our requests for unique floral designs around our cake table and was able to perfectly recreate a picture we had in our heads of what we wanted our floral arrangements to look like. The bouquets were beautiful, fresh, and exactly what we wanted! The real show-stoppers though were the table arrangements. The venue was set up beautifully, but her amazing artistic skills brought it to a whole new level of elegance. Jennifer exceeded all our expectations and we cannot say enough amazing things about her!

Jennifer, you are a true joy to work with and we are so grateful for your attention to detail, your genuine interest in making our day so special, and your wonderful skill. We cannot thank you enough for your services.

Jamie Junis · Married on 12/15/2018

Best decision

Jennifer and her team at White House did an outstanding job for my wedding. She did exactly what I was envisioning and beyond. My bouquet was honestly the best I have ever seen. She also did the bridesmaids, several decor items and she also made us all flower crowns which everyone swooned over!!! She allowed me to make changes along the way and was priced very reasonable, don’t go anywhere else! I also use them for work related client gifts and every client always say it’s seriously the most beautiful flowers they have ever received.

White House Wedding Flowers 8
    White House Wedding Flowers 9
    White House Wedding Flowers 10
    White House Wedding Flowers 11
    White House Wedding Flowers 12
    White House Wedding Flowers 13

Maggie Korn Lanahan · Married on 12/14/2018

Simply Fantastic!

The entire experience I had with Jennifer and White House Wedding Flowers was great! Jennifer was so sweet and able to capture exactly what I was envisioning for my flowers! The flowers are excellent quality, Jennifer is a fantastic artist with putting the creations together, the responsiveness is immediate and the prices are really good! I definitely recommend this company! And I will be using them for every event from now on. Thank you so much for adding the most beautiful flowers to my special day!

• Jocelyn

Jocelyn Harrington · Married on 10/14/2018

Exceeded Expectations

Jennifer was amazing to work with! I gave her little guidance and she put together the floral arrangement of my dreams!

White House Wedding Flowers 14
    White House Wedding Flowers 15
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 08/18/2018

Beautiful Flowers!

Jennifer did a great job with my flowers. The pricing was good and she went over everything upfront. She did my bouquet for my bridal portrait and she did the flowers for my wedding and they all turned out beautiful. She was on time and very easy to communicate with. I definitely recommend her for your wedding!

Robin · Married on 03/23/2018

We used White House Florist for a wedding and could not have been more pleased. I was extremely nervous because I was planning my wedding from a different state. I had spoken to a few florists but just did not feel that ‘aha’ moment with a florist, and thank heavens! I kept searching and happened upon White House Florist.

I sent in a few photos of my dress and some flowers I had found online that I liked. I was very pleased with my quote as well. We ordered a bridal bouquet, boutonnieres, corsages and a decorative bouquet to hang from a chandelier at our venue. I had to make a few changes along the way due to some family issues, but Jennifer was easy to communicate with by email. I felt very confident in choosing her business and could tell she was truly trying to match what I wanted.

I never saw any of the flowers - no sample assortments or anything – until the day of my wedding. White House Florist delivered all of the flowered, exactly - if not better than – I had hoped!! My bouquet blew me away! It was absolutely stunning, and all of the flowers were very fresh. They were actually all in water when we arrived to the venue. (I have been in weddings where the flowers wilted and began to dry before the ceremony even started.)

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 03/03/2018

Amazing and definitely recommend!

Jennifer was such a joy to work with! She is very talented and has so much experience so it was a NO BRAINER for us to choose her as our florist! I had little knowledge of flowers but I had a certain price point and theme/color scheme in mind. I gave her some Pinterest inspiration photos and she created the perfect arrangements for me based on my budget! Such an easy part of my wedding planning process! Would always recommend her to any bride!

White House Wedding Flowers 16
    White House Wedding Flowers 17
    White House Wedding Flowers 18

Savannah · Married on 10/07/2017

Jennifer provided the flowers for our wedding at a quality I never imagined! She took a few ideas of what I liked and made it completely original to our wedding day, she was prompt with responses and always reminded me when payments were due because she knew I was extremely forgetful! She delivered the flowers to the venue and didn't even have to ask where things belonged. Her work was beyond beautiful and got so many compliments!

• Liz

Liz · Married on 09/16/2017

Jennifer at White House Wedding Flowers is a gem! I planned my wedding out of state and told her I know nothing about flowers, but she was able to capture my vision in a detailed phone call and via Pinterest. My bouquet was absolutely beautiful and looked better than I ever imagined it would. All other floral/greenery aspects were so pretty and coordinated. I could not have been more pleased with her professionalism and attention to detail. The arrangements were perfect, thanks so much to Jennifer and White House Wedding Flowers! Highly recommend :)

White House Wedding Flowers 19

Doreen · Married on 09/02/2017

Everything was beautiful. Jennifer captured my style an exactly what I hoped for.

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

Jennifer is amazing! I cannot say enough about how easy she was to work with and how BEAUTIFUL everything turned out! When we met she listened to everything I said and I felt 100% confident trusting that she would create what I pictured. But, wow! Everything was truly better than I even dreamed! Working with White House was stress-free and worth every penny!

Maddie · Married on 01/14/2017

Such wonderful knowledge on options within a budget, very understanding and always willing to help in any way to make a vision come true. Would not hesitate to come back for another big event.

Gena · Married on 11/25/2016

Everything was perfect! The flowers were gorgeous and the people were so sweet.

Tracie · Married on 11/11/2016

The beautiful flowers we received made our day perfect!!!

Kim · Married on 10/29/2016

Jennifer and her team were SO accommodating for our wedding!! Even last minute needs were no problem and White House made it happen! We were so pleased with their work and would highly recommend to anyone looking for the best! We can't sing their praises enough!!

Caroline · Married on 10/22/2016

I have only positive things to say about Jennifer and White House Wedding Flowers! The flowers were one of the most important parts of the day for me. I spent months browsing Pinterest for ideas and had a whole vision board when I came in for my flower consultation. Jennifer made every single one of my ideas come to life. We loved her so much that we immediately booked her again after my sister got engaged just two months after my wedding day!

Madison · Married on 10/01/2016

It was truly a pleasure working with Jennifer at White House Wedding Flowers. Everything from the flowers on my cake to my arrangements and bouquets were absolutely perfect, exactly what I had envisioned and more.

Madison · Married on 10/01/2016

White House was amazing...couldn't have asked for a better vendor! We absolutely loved the service and also loved that they knew our venue (River Road and Jasmine Houses) very well and we're able to help us plan our flowers accordingly.

Becca · Married on 07/16/2016

My family and I still talk about how choosing the florist was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding and it's almost been a year since my wedding. Jennifer was amazing to work with and truly made my vision come to life. I didn't have to worry about anything, she took care of it all. She worked with our budget and the pricing was very reasonable! The roses I had were the biggest and most beautiful I have ever seen. All of the guests commented on them! I will always recommend White House Wedding Flowers in hopes that other brides can be as lucky and pleased as I was with such an important part of the day!

Kelsey · Married on 06/10/2016

I truly enjoyed having whitehouse as our florist. One thing I loved about her is she got back with me very quickly leading up to my wedding!

Rachel · Married on 06/04/2016

White House Wedding Flowers were amazing!! Jennifer took the assortment of flowers that I had pinned and made exactly what I wanted! My bouquet was so much more beautiful than I ever dreamed it would turn out! She was so flexible with me and all of the changes I made up to the wedding. I would highly recommend using them for your wedding!

Patty · Married on 06/04/2016

Amazing service - so happy I chose them!

Taylor · Married on 06/04/2016

From our short conversation, Jennifer was able to prepare exactly what I wanted! I love looking at our wedding photos and remembering how beautiful all the flowers were. They really added the touch I was wanting. I would recommend White House Flowers to anyone!!

Catie · Married on 05/29/2016

There are no words to describe how perfect my flowers were for my wedding. The staff made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. I wouldn't change my choice for the world!