101 Reviews for White House Wedding Flowers

Venue Visit (2)
Clean Up (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
101 White House Wedding Flowers Reviews

We used White House Florist for a wedding and could not have been more pleased. I was extremely nervous because I was planning my wedding from a different state. I had spoken to a few florists but just did not feel that ‘aha’ moment with a florist, and thank heavens! I kept searching and happened upon White House Florist.

I sent in a few photos of my dress and some flowers I had found online that I liked. I was very pleased with my quote as well. We ordered a bridal bouquet, boutonnieres, corsages and a decorative bouquet to hang from a chandelier at our venue. I had to make a few changes along the way due to some family issues, but Jennifer was easy to communicate with by email. I felt very confident in choosing her business and could tell she was truly trying to match what I wanted.

I never saw any of the flowers - no sample assortments or anything – until the day of my wedding. White House Florist delivered all of the flowered, exactly - if not better than – I had hoped!! My bouquet blew me away! It was absolutely stunning, and all of the flowers were very fresh. They were actually all in water when we arrived to the venue. (I have been in weddings where the flowers wilted and began to dry before the ceremony even started.)

Profile Picture Robin, 3/23/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Jennifer provided the flowers for our wedding at a quality I never imagined! She took a few ideas of what I liked and made it completely original to our wedding day, she was prompt with responses and always reminded me when payments were due because she knew I was extremely forgetful! She delivered the flowers to the venue and didn't even have to ask where things belonged. Her work was beyond beautiful and got so many compliments!

Profile Picture Savannah, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Jennifer at White House Wedding Flowers is a gem! I planned my wedding out of state and told her I know nothing about flowers, but she was able to capture my vision in a detailed phone call and via Pinterest. My bouquet was absolutely beautiful and looked better than I ever imagined it would. All other floral/greenery aspects were so pretty and coordinated. I could not have been more pleased with her professionalism and attention to detail. The arrangements were perfect, thanks so much to Jennifer and White House Wedding Flowers! Highly recommend :)

Profile Picture Liz, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Everything was beautiful. Jennifer captured my style an exactly what I hoped for.

Profile Picture Doreen, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Jennifer is amazing! I cannot say enough about how easy she was to work with and how BEAUTIFUL everything turned out! When we met she listened to everything I said and I felt 100% confident trusting that she would create what I pictured. But, wow! Everything was truly better than I even dreamed! Working with White House was stress-free and worth every penny!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Such wonderful knowledge on options within a budget, very understanding and always willing to help in any way to make a vision come true. Would not hesitate to come back for another big event.

Profile Picture Maddie, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jennifer did a wonderful job coordinating with my mother and I so that the flowers worked within our budget and looked great. She was super flexible- we ended up making a few changes (had to add a bouquet and wanted to add more roses than we originally thought) and she accommodated us!

Profile Picture Victoria, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Everything was perfect! The flowers were gorgeous and the people were so sweet.

Profile Picture Gena, 11/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The beautiful flowers we received made our day perfect!!!

Profile Picture Tracie, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Thank you for so much love on our wedding!!! You're the best!

Profile Picture User7946293, 1+ year ago, 0 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jennifer and her team were SO accommodating for our wedding!! Even last minute needs were no problem and White House made it happen! We were so pleased with their work and would highly recommend to anyone looking for the best! We can't sing their praises enough!!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I have only positive things to say about Jennifer and White House Wedding Flowers! The flowers were one of the most important parts of the day for me. I spent months browsing Pinterest for ideas and had a whole vision board when I came in for my flower consultation. Jennifer made every single one of my ideas come to life. We loved her so much that we immediately booked her again after my sister got engaged just two months after my wedding day!

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

It was truly a pleasure working with Jennifer at White House Wedding Flowers. Everything from the flowers on my cake to my arrangements and bouquets were absolutely perfect, exactly what I had envisioned and more.

Profile Picture Madison, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

White House was amazing...couldn't have asked for a better vendor! We absolutely loved the service and also loved that they knew our venue (River Road and Jasmine Houses) very well and we're able to help us plan our flowers accordingly.

Profile Picture Madison, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

My family and I still talk about how choosing the florist was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding and it's almost been a year since my wedding. Jennifer was amazing to work with and truly made my vision come to life. I didn't have to worry about anything, she took care of it all. She worked with our budget and the pricing was very reasonable! The roses I had were the biggest and most beautiful I have ever seen. All of the guests commented on them! I will always recommend White House Wedding Flowers in hopes that other brides can be as lucky and pleased as I was with such an important part of the day!

Profile Picture Becca, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I truly enjoyed having whitehouse as our florist. One thing I loved about her is she got back with me very quickly leading up to my wedding!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

White House Wedding Flowers were amazing!! Jennifer took the assortment of flowers that I had pinned and made exactly what I wanted! My bouquet was so much more beautiful than I ever dreamed it would turn out! She was so flexible with me and all of the changes I made up to the wedding. I would highly recommend using them for your wedding!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/4/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amazing service - so happy I chose them!

Profile Picture Patty, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From our short conversation, Jennifer was able to prepare exactly what I wanted! I love looking at our wedding photos and remembering how beautiful all the flowers were. They really added the touch I was wanting. I would recommend White House Flowers to anyone!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

There are no words to describe how perfect my flowers were for my wedding. The staff made sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. I wouldn't change my choice for the world!

Profile Picture Catie, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Jennifer was so effortless and easy. She was very professional and so very nice. My flowers were absolutely beautiful and better than I could have ever imagined! I will definitely recommend them to anyone getting married and I hope I get to use them again in the future.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery

Jennifer and White House Wedding Flowers have been nothing short of amazing for me!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

White House wedding flowers saved the day! I had multiple colors in my wedding that I needed to be blended together with very specific flowers. The original florist did not get one flower or color correct when I went to pick up my bouquet for the bridal shoot. I was willing to work with them on correcting the matter but got no apology and was treated as if it was my fault it wasn't right. It was so wrong, it was if they had given me the wrong bride's bouquet or something. Distraught, I walked into White House Wedding Flowes with this mismatched bouquet and asked Jennifer if she could fix it, and she set up an appointment right away. On my wedding day, White House Wedding Flowers was prompt and professional and every flower variety and color was absolute perfection. The flowers absolutely made the whole look of the wedding by bringing my rainbow of colors together! I can't thank Jennifer and her team at White House Wedding Flowers enough!

Profile Picture Ellen, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jennifer at the White House Florist is amazing! We knew we wanted sunflowers to be one of the focal points of our wedding, but not much else. She helped us make all the rest of the decisions and it was absolutely gorgeous. An amazing amount of detail went in to every piece she designed. Everything was prepared and delivered on time and masterfully arranged. She was also flexible about returning rented equipment, which made the post-wedding week much easier. I completely recommend using the White House for your wedding. Fresh, beautiful flowers and excellent service!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up