14 Reviews for White Eagle Banquet & Conference Center

Event Planning (1)
Chairs (1)
Linens (1)
14 White Eagle Banquet & Conference Center Reviews

My daughter's wedding and reception were held New Year's Eve 2016. Absolutely the best choice for a venue. We used the Chandelier Ballroom which was quickly reset for the reception. Beautiful lights, staircases and mirrors make this a lovely room. Food portions were very large and tasty. Open bar was affordable. Staff very professional. We stayed the weekend next door at the Grove cabins which were comfortable and affordable. Ceremony options include the ballroom, gazebo and lakeside. Receptions can be at the ballroom, Grove, Tepee Room or even in an outside tent. Small rustic church is available and photos can be taken onsite. This venue is an unknown gem..... definitely check out this beautiful, unique location. The wedding planner, Kalie, helped everything run perfectly. I give White Eagle the highest available rating!

Profile Picture Carole, 12/31/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

White Eagle Conference Center was a great place for my daughter's wedding. All of the staff were courteous, accommodating and worked to make it a great wedding. Having guests stay onsite meant we had a celebratory weekend, not just a few-hour event. They got married on a Sunday so that they could be married outdoors by the lake and use the large banquet hall. Kalie and her staff were always near by to help, yet totally unobtrusive. A good time was had by all, thanks to this wonderful venue. I have no more children needing weddings, but can see some family gatherings there in our future.

Profile Picture User6922352, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Event Planning, Chairs, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens

Our wedding will be held August of next year but I already know that the White Eagle is going to provide the perfect backdrop for our dream wedding! My parents, fiancee and I met with Will while researching venues and can not say more about the experience that he provided for us. Will took the time to answer all of our questions and truly make us feel at home at the White Eagle. We attended a wedding at the Conference Center in April 2013 and once we were engaged the White Eagle was at the top of our list nestled into picturesque Lake Moraine! I know that Will and staff are going to go above and beyond customizing the day towards our tastes and make our day extra special-- I can not wait!!

Profile Picture Audra , 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am writing this review as the Mother of a future bride. Our daughter is planning her wedding @ White Eagle for Aug. 8, 2015. We went to the White Eagle for the first time on April 6,2013 for our nieces wedding there. We were so impressed with everything that weekend. The staff are very friendly, professional, & helpful. The cottage that we stayed in was very clean & added to the pleasure of the weekend. The food at reception was great. The way staff handled every situation at wedding & reception was fantastic!! So looking forward to another superb weekend @ White Eagle & for the memories that will be made for our daughters wedding!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I attended a wedding last month and was so impressed. The food was fantastic and the service was incredible. It was the.best I have seen. The staff worked very well together and made sure all the guests and wedding party had exactly what they needed. This was just the place I was looking for. I am now scheduled to have my wedding there july of next year.

Profile Picture Shelley, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The White Eagle has been amazing thus far. They are super accommodating. We have family coming over from Europe and they are great when it comes to their room rentals. So excited to have our wedding here!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My upcoming wedding will be here and the staff there have been so prompt on answering my thousands of questions! Very organized, professional, and helpful. Can't wait for our big day at this beautiful venue!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The white eagle has it all! Perfect spot for a wedding ceremony whether you choose to have it by the lake, in the chapel or in the gazebo, not to mention numerous spots to have your reception held at too. Will and his staff make sure every detail is planned out and make the day run as smooth as possible!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely beautiful venue!! Best wait staff/workers ever!! Huge thank you to Will! Made our day extra special and made everything perfect! Food was phenomenal! Wait staff did an amazing job! Best venue ever! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

White Eagle Conference Center was amazing!! My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better place for our special day. They provided us with the ceremony and reception area, right on sight. The venue and gazebo were amazingly beautiful. Just perfect for what we wanted. They also provided us with free champagne toast for the entire reception party; and sprite for the kids; free cake cutting, and an extremely reasonable buffet, that tasted like a million dollars. The entire reception party loved the food.
The guy in charge; Will; was always around if we had any questions, and frequently came out to make sure everything was going perfectly. He also stayed in constant contact with our bartender and video/photographers, to make sure everything was running on time, and as planned. It was like having a million dollar wedding planner on sight.
The ceremony area was beautiful, with it's picturesque views of 19th century buildings, including a covered bridge that the wedding party walked out from and was able to get pictures from, and a perfectly white gazebo for our ceremony. They also provided us with a few small essentials such as an extra table at the ceremony for our sand ceremony, and table numbers that we did not have.
They have lots of selections of linens and chair cover options. The only downfall there might be for some people, is that the reception is limited to about 4-5 hrs.
They also offer a reception or wedding down at the lake.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jessica, 6/21/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was a beautiful place for a ceramony and we had a blast at our reception and it was affordable

Profile Picture nicole, 6/22/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Will and the staff at White Eagle made our wedding exactly what we dreamed about. They work so hard to make your day effortless so that your only worry is having a blast! White Eagle is a perfect spot to pick for your special day. We had our rehearsal dinner there, stayed the night in the great cabins they have available. Then the next day we had the ceremony and reception in the Appley Center and to end the night we had our after party right near where the cabins are. I heard nothing but amazing things from all of my guests about how wonderful everything was. The food is amazing, and I had Will next to me the whole night making sure I had a full drink in my hand at all times! I am so happy we chose the White Eagle. I am in a wedding at the White Eagle next year and I can't wait to go back there!! :)

Profile Picture Erika, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

our wedding reception was the most amazing experience i have ever had, the food was excellant and was everything i could have imagined, and the views from the lodge are breathtaking, our reception was at night and the sunset was beautiful. the service was also excellant they help you with everything you need and more

Profile Picture SHANDON AND JEREMY, 8/20/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Not only is the reception hall beautiful, the service and the food can not be beat. The staff is unobtrusive and yet cater to everyone's needs almost before people can realize that they need something. The food was outstanding and everyone complimented it numerous times. Everything was amazing...not one glitch or problem the entire weekend...from the rehearsal dinner, to the lodging, to the pictures on the picturesque grounds, to the reception itself, and the brunch we had the next day!

Profile Picture Karli, 5/28/06, 1 Review