11 Reviews for White Doves Los Angeles Southern California

11 White Doves Los Angeles Southern California Reviews

We booked Mitch after reading so many positive reviews on PW, and boy, were we happy!

When we first met Mitch, he brought a couple of doves to introduce to us, as well as train us how to handle them on the wedding day. His instructions were very simple and easy to remember. For example, Mitch gave us pointers in case the doves stayed inside their baskets (simply tap on the basket), so that we knew how to handle things on the big day.

During this meeting, Mitch also showed us the different baskets/cages that the doves would stay in, and we selected one that was more hidden from our guests (for the surprise factor). He also gave us a few recommendations on vendors, as he got married within the last few years and knew the process.

On the wedding day, Mitch set up the baskets with the doves on our stage. My bridal party and guests didn't notice him, as he was early and didn't get in any one's way (plus he dressed in formal wear so he blended in). He showed our bridal party how to open up the baskets, and afterwards stayed in the distance, away from our cameras. We really liked how Mitch was a big part of our wedding, but was in the background. Even after looking through all our videos and photos of our event, we couldn't find him in any shot but one.

All our guests were pleasantly surprised by the release of the doves, and the photos and videos are priceless! His package was a great value, and very cheap compared to the overall cost of our wedding (in the $300-$400 range). If you are able to fit in Mitch's services at your ceremony, we would highly recommend it!

Profile Picture David, 2/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Really flexable which made things easier.

Profile Picture Evangelina, 7/14/10, 1 Review

Mitch,

Thank you, THANK YOU and THANK YOU! You were beyond amazing. I don't have enough words to express how thankful I am to have discovered your services. You certainly made my event memorable and I'm extremely thankful for that. I certainly will keep you in mind and will tell tell all my friends about you.

THANK YOU again for EVERYTHING!

~Anacani

Profile Picture Ancani , 7/12/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The doves made an amazing ending to our wedding ceremony. Mitch gave a photographer advice for the optimum photo.

Thanks, Mitch

Profile Picture Kathryn, 7/10/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was VERY pleased at the professionalism, the one on one service, the accuracy of time arrival by the staff and the training of the doves that I rented from Newport Coast White dove release. I highly recommend them! I give them a 5 star and the thumbs up :)

Profile Picture Debbie , 6/26/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The White Doves Release was an awesome touch to our wedding. It was pretty unique that I haven't really seen at alot of other weddings. Everything went off pretty much without a hitch. I highly recommend using Newport Coast White Dove Release. Mitch was awesome and really helpful. Its a little pricey, but worth it. One thing to note... the birds must be released at least 1 hour before the sun sets, so if you're planning on a sunset wedding, this won't really work.

Profile Picture Mohamed, 6/26/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding was awesome. I heard the doves were awesome!! Was busy kissing my man when they were released. I heard we have some amazing photos of them bursting around us. Can't wait to see them. Remember to have the photographer prepared for great photos. Also th videographer needs to be far away back to get them all in.

Profile Picture Renee, 3/21/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They made our wedding really special. The doves were amazing and beautiful. Thanks for making our wedding so special. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture blake, 1/30/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mitch was great.... Did everything perfect... I would recommend Mitch to anyone interested in makking there day a little more exciting. He was there early to set up and turn out great.. Thanks for everyting.

Profile Picture Monica , 9/12/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Newport Coast White Dove Release provided a magical service that my family and friends are still talking about! I highly reconmend this service for your wedding.
Matt Scott

Profile Picture matt, 6/24/08, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Doves were so beautiful at my wedding. They looked so beautiful flying away from the ceremony!

Profile Picture Tammy, 7/2/94, 1 Review