White Arbor Bridal & Formals Reviews

White Arbor Bridal & Formals 3
White Arbor Bridal & Formals 4
White Arbor Bridal & Formals 5

Kristen · Married on 07/04/2014

I originally went to White Arbor Bridal as my first stop in my wedding dress search. Out of all the stores I ended up looking at, Diana made the search the easiest and least stressful. The have absolutely beautiful gowns, for what I believe to all or mostly all be under $2000. In my opinion this price point is the sweet spot to get an absolutely stunning dress but not break waste a down payment on a house :) Anyway, I found a dress I loved. And came back numerous times to re-try and try bridesmaids dresses, but I ultimately found "the one" somewhere else.

During this same time, my husband had gotten the idea that since he couldn't see my dress, he wanted to surprise me with his and his 9 groomsmen's tuxes as well! (yeah, he's a boy). He somehow managed to do this over the phone from England with the groomsmen living elsewhere around the world. In short, Tracey and Diana are ABSOLUTE SAINTS. I have no idea what he put them through, but I'm sure they were at least entertained.

When the tuxes and all the boys arrived, they came in special on a day they were closed to help measure and resize suits as needed (according to my husband England measures waist and hips the opposite. Hmmm... ;)

In short, I cannot recommend this local store enough. Beautiful dresses, and wonderful customer service. Thank again for all your help ladies :)

Sent on 12/11/2014

White Arbor Bridal is the best! I am so glad we found their shop and would recommend it to everyone. They are very accommodating as well as take real pride in their business :)

Sent on 05/09/2014

Alisha · Married on 05/31/2014

Great experience choosing a wedding gown! These ladies went out of their way to help me find the right dress for me.

Sent on 08/03/2014

Angie · Married on 03/01/2014

I had an amazing experience with White Arbor Bridal and I am so glad this is where I found my gown!

I had my eye on a stella york and saw online that White Arbor Bridal carried them. I called to make an appointment and asked about the specific gown which they had in stock. I live in TX but am getting married in Michigan so i really wanted to buy my gown there so i did not have to travel with it for my wedding. White Arbor got me right in for an appointment when I was visiting. They were so nice and helpful and even had the gown i wanted to try on pulled out waiting for me. I tried on a number of dresses but did ultimately settle on the one I had originally called them about. Hey I am a girl that knows what she wants.

But even if you don't know exactly what you want this bridal boutique has a good selection of dresses but not so much that it is overwhelming. They have very reasonably priced gowns as well. The lady mentioned there is not a gown in the store over $2000 which is nice because you can look at all the gowns without having to stress that it is going to cost a ridiculous amount of money. The lady I worked with was not pushy at all. She was very sweet and let me take my time trying out different bridal belts and veils after I choose the gown. She went over the sizing with me. They do not do alterations in house but work with a lady who comes to their gown shop to do the fittings.

Overall I would recommend White Arbor Bridal. They are worth checking out and you really get that intimate one on one experience you want when choosing your bridal gown.

Sent on 08/15/2013

Awesome bridal boutique - Diana is fantastic and so patient with the brides. I tried on about 10 dresses and had to keep putting the same ones on until I made my decision. She never pressured me or told me which dress I should buy. She also respected my budget and pulled dresses in that price range. She makes it apparent that she really cares about the bride and her special day, and not just about making a sale! I would highly recommend going to White Arbor!

Sent on 11/19/2012

This is the perfect store to get your bridal gown from! I went many places to find the perfect dress, but I ended up coming back to White Arbor to get mine here. Diana went above and beyond for me, you can tell that she really cares about her business and clients!

Sent on 03/22/2013
  • Melissa

melissa Castro · Married on 10/11/2019

i love my wedding dress

My wedding dress was the second dress i tried on. Nikki was kind to work with and made the process smooth. and even once my dress came in, the owner of the shop agreed to come in the day after Christmas to allow me to pick it up! such wonderful service.

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 06/14/2018

I recently bought my wedding dress here and Nikki was beyond helpful. She called me a couple days before my appointment to make sure we were both on the same page as to what I was thinking. When I showed up she already had dresses in mind and got started right away. I loved that she listened to what I was saying and helped talk me through the process. I also loved that when I gave her a budget she stayed IN BUDGET (I had been to other boutiques who weren't so on top of that). I settled on two dresses and had a hard time deciding. Nikki was so patient and even encouraged me to take some picture and maybe a couple days to think it over, so that is exactly what I did. However, the very next day I was back at the store and buying the dress! Shopping at the White Arbor Bridal store was a great experience and I strongly recommend them to anyone who is looking for that perfect dress and a great shopping experience!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Renee · Married on 07/25/2015

If you want truly stunning and unique dresses come here! I absolutly love my dress and have yet to see it on anyone else. Just make sure if you are between sizes go with the larger one even if you are closer in size to the smaller one. They rec'd me to go with the smaller size and it was a pain for alterations.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Corey · Married on 10/16/2016

I had a great experience at White Arbor. I ended up purchasing my dress here and I absolutely love it! I was well taken care of at my appt. and was given ample time to try on multiple dresses. I had a fantastic time with Diana. She really listened to me when I described the style I wanted and my budget. She helped me try on many flattering gowns and didn't make me feel pressured at all to purchase something. They have great prices in all ranges and everything in the store is under $2000. I would definitely recommend this shop to anyone looking for a wedding dress.

Sent on 11/06/2015
  • shannon

shannon · Getting married on 05/16/2020

4.2

A good place to start

The first thing that I found interesting about this shop is that the dresses had women's names and they were referred to as such. The selection of dresses were reasonably priced but there was nothing there that truly WOW'ed me. I realize there will be women looking for different style dresses who might be reading it so please do not take my comment to be the say all! Everyone is looking for different styles and they had a good selection of all dress types.

My bridal consultant was Jen who if I remember correctly said she's been working in the bridal industry for 5 years. She adhered to my wishes but suggested I try on a type of dress that I said I didn't care for. She mentioned it a few times so I felt to appease her I would try it on.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Allison · Married on 06/13/2015

2.8
      3.5
      3.5
      3.0
      1.5
      2.5

i was very disappointed with my experience at White Arbor. I ordered our bridesmaid dresses from here and when we were placing the order I asked about shipping as many of my bridesmaids were from out of town, I was told and reassured that they would take care of it NO PROBLEM. When our dresses came in they told me "it was too much of a hassle and it's easier if YOU do it yourself" as a stressed bride with a lot of other things on my plate I was pissed. The OWNER who I was speaking with showed NO sympathy and passed the dresses off to me as if she was literally washing her hands of us. I would NOT recommend this vendor as they are kind when you're there buying the items the customer service on the backend was TERRIBLE!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Paige · Married on 07/21/2018

1.4
      0.5
      0.5
      3.0
      2.5
      1.0

Worst customer service from an associate and the store owner, Diana. I had three simple concerns about my dress and am now left stressed and concerned about whether this shop will follow through with future preservation services that I have paid $300 for - which they will not refund. The owner yelled at me and my sister on the phone all because I tried to get her attention after failed attempts to get ahold of her or have her call me back. I waited three weeks before calling to follow up (was told I'd be called back asap), and was not given any resolve except to pay for repairs and use a straightener on my bodice to form a crease in the fabric- that should have been streamed in the first place. The owner called me a liar and the associate claimes that i never asked to speak with her nor did she tell me to use a straightener on my dress.

I am two hours away with a chaotic schedule and can not "stop in", so i asked my sister to help me out. The owner yelled at her and hung up on her because she wouldn't discuss my concerns with her. I was then yelled at for 13 minutes on the phone by Diana over this situation. Still no resolution, no apologies for handling this unprofessionally, and no refund for services i no longer want from them. Buyer beware.

Sent on 08/02/2017