Whirlwindlove Photography Reviews

Whirlwindlove Photography 6

Stephanie Fernandez · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Comfortable and so sweet

Comfortable
    Was able to capture very real moments, her work is amazing and she made us feel very comfortable and helped get some real smiles captured on camera! The final outcome was bliss I love love them and the memories she captured. Would so recommend!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Whirlwindlove Photography 7
    Whirlwindlove Photography 8

Whirlwindlove Photography's reply:

Thank you I appreciate the lovely words. I was an amazing time working with you and your loved one.

Russo Julian · Married on 12/05/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Mel made our experience magical! She had my partner and I laughing, feeling the love and her skills are just beyond amazing. She is so sweet and has an eye for what will look beautiful In photos! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Whirlwindlove Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kinds words, Julian. It was wonderful working with you and your partner. May you cherish these memories for a lifetime to come.

Karolyn Ortega-Perez · Married on 10/28/2018

Extremely Satisfied and Happy Clients -So Happy we chose Melodie

Melodies' portfolio, high energy, knowledge & plan for the wedding day gave us all the confidence that Melodie was the correct choice as our wedding's photographer. Melodie and her partner were very professional and both photographers made the family session incredibly fast and fun. Her turn around time was extremely fast, almost 2 full months in advanced. In addition, she gifted us a framed shot which we hung the same day we received it. We are extremely happy with the outcome as the photography was one of the most important investments we made for our special day. We are extremely happy with our for-ever souvenir, needless to say that we are looking forward to working with Melodie for all future events.”

Sent on 02/05/2019