325 Reviews for Whirlin' Disc Sound

Uplighting (14)
Photobooth (6)
Sound/PA System (5)
Liability Insurance (1)

Whirlin' Disc went above and beyond for our big day and was the BEST vendor of them all! I highly recommend Whirlin' Disc to anyone looking for great value & service, along with a great price. If we ever are in need of a DJ - we will definitely go back to them!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We picked Whirlin' Disc Sound because we have been to a couple of weddings before with them and thought they did wonderfully. We had Joe who was awesome and so much fun. Chris helped a ton during the wedding planning also. No matter who you have or who She your invite, they all do a fantastic job. We also used there new photo booth which was a huge hit! Highly recommend all there services.

Profile Picture LeAnn, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Joe was absolutely fantastic! He read the crowd well and had people on the dance floor all night long. Not only is his ability to keep the crowd moving top notch but he was professional and fun. We would highly recommend him to anyone !! Thanks Joe!

Profile Picture Mallorie, 1/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

A DJ can make or break a party and I am so happy that we chose Whirlin' Disc Sound as our DJ for our wedding. They had a close relationship with Salvatore's which made them an easy choice. When originally inquiring, they were the quickest to respond to our inquiry for a quote and followed up in a professional and timely manner. Many other DJ's took weeks to get back to us with a quote. We met with Chris Garvey in person to discuss our wishes and he was extremely knowledgeable, confident, and a great salesman. Our DJ for that night was Joe Currie who was personable, and understood the type of music we wanted to play. He played almost all of my selections for cocktail and dinner which was a HUGE hit and kept everyone on the dance floor from 8pm until 11pm, even the older guests!! Joe was organized and NOT annoying or obtrusive which I have seen from other DJ's in the past. He really kept it about us and did an amazing job. Props to Joe for working a 13 hour shift before coming to do our wedding and rocked it! I would recommend them to anyone looking to have a great party for any occassion!!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Uplighting

We had DJ Kyle and he was amazing! He called before the wedding and was very professional. He got all the details, answered all my questions and helped me set up a timeline so our reception went off without a hitch. The day of he was on time and all his equipment was ready to go. He was an amazing DJ and MC, he kept our event on time and my husband and I were dancing ALL. NIGHT. LONG! We had so many guests come up and tell us how much fun they had. If you book with Whirlin Disc be sure to request Kyle!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

We used Whirlin’ Disc for our sound and photobooth needs for our wedding. Overall, we were pleased with the service on the day of the wedding. However, leading up to the wedding, the communication was a bit challenging. We never received our information packet in the mail and we had to reach out twice to finally get it sent over through email. We followed through with the payment as clearly indicated on their contract. The week of the wedding, we were contacted by our DJ, who was fabulous, and he went over all of our name pronunciations and confirmed our songs. We also received a call from our photobooth attendant. Whirlin’ Disc does not personally do photo booths. Instead, they partner with another company, which was a bit confusing. When we initially signed on with Whirlin’ Disc, nobody explained to us that the photo booth price would also be taxed, while the DJ services were not. Having this last minute expense was a bit surprising, but we were able to manage. Still, I wish we would have known up front about the additional cost. Our DJ was amazing and he really made sure that everyone had a great night. He took our list of about 15 songs and created a fun playlist that kept the dance floor busy all night!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/21/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
4.3

Chris is amazing, and working with him to plan our music was a breeze. Very flexible and great responsiveness. Our DJ on the day was Jarrod, he was nice and kept the dance floor moving.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark and Chris were great to work with. We had zero issues and they were very accommodating to us. I would highly reccomend them to anyone looking for a dj

Profile Picture Eric, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were incredibly pleased with our DJ, Mike. My husband's family is Jamaican and we knew we would need a good mix of current hits, oldies and reggae. Mike did an excellent job of intertwining all of our specific requests and kept the dance floor full the entire night. The company is very responsive and keeps up on all their weddings flawlessly, and their prices are hard to beat for the quality of service we received. We highly recommending booking them for your wedding.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/1/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones

We we're able to work with Chris throughout the process of setting up our music selections and actual event and he was extremely accommodating and no request was to difficult! We had dj Mike for the actual event who was so personable and made sure every event ran smoothly! Throughout the ceremony he was checking in with us to keep our timing on track and just put my mind at easy from start to finish! Anything he was unsure about he was sure to find us and ask us appropriately! I can't thank him enough for just taking things out of our hands! After a certain point you just can't make any more choices and Mike was able to make the right music choices and answer questions when I couldn't! I HIGHLY recommend whirlin disc for their services!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I saw whirlin' disc sound performed DJ services for my best friends wedding, and they did an excellent job the entire night. it wasn't til a few years later that i was looking for a DJ and after a couple failed attempts at finding someone that we were gonna like i remembered that whirlin' disc did a great job at my buddy's wedding and we were able to book them, we also got the hook up on the photo booth service from them as well. Not their own photo booth but someone they work with. Chris was extremely helpful and great to work with, we weren't exactly on time with some stuff but Chris was very understanding and worked with us to make sure that everything was great. My wife discussed what she wanted as far as dinner music from him and he nailed it, he did exactly what we wanted and pleased the crowd well, hitting a few different genres and age groups. Kyle was our DJ for the remainder of the evening, he too was incredible. Fitting in all the songs we wanted to hear as well as playing related music that flowed well. He didn't just sit there and push buttons, he kept a watchful eye for when my wife and i were actually on the dance floor and played slow songs/dance songs we specifically wanted and made sure we were there for them. If there is an art form for this profession, these guys could teach it. I am very pleased with what they did for us for our wedding, and they were a pleasure to work with. Would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture jon, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

They did an amazing job! People kept complimenting us on our music/dj. They totally understood who we are as a couple and the music reflected that! I loved the dinner music so much that I requested the playlist so we could listen to those songs on date nights and anniversaries and they said they would send us a cd! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Whirlin Sound did NOT disappoint!! My husband is a musician and his life revolves around music. We couldn’t afford a band, and he was very hesitant to book any DJ because he didn’t think they’d live up to his expectations. Well, Chris and Mark at Whirlin Sound definitely did.

We initially talked with and met with Chris. He took plenty of time with me on the phone going over the package and pricing and discussing up-lighting with me. When we met with him, he was organized, and seemed to get exactly what we wanted! He was also fun and personable.

Mark was our DJ and he was awesome! He had people out on the dance floor all night long until the very last minute. He played the perfect music for cocktail hour and dinner, too. His introductions were perfect and he worked with any changes that needed to happen right on the spot. He took into account what we liked, but also played to our guests. At the end of the night, he even ran through the last couple of songs with me to make sure it was what we wanted. As all of our guests chanted “one more song”, he was sure to please them and gave us all just a few more minutes on the dance floor to celebrate!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I chose Whirlin disc to DJ for my wedding. I could not have been happier with my decision. They were so easy to get a hold of and always responded to my many questions very quickly. My DJ was Mark and he did a fantastic job. He had the whole dance floor full all night long! I can not thank you enough that day was perfect!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mark from whirlin disc was absolutely amazing!! He played great music all night kept the dance floor full at all times and was great at keeping us in the loop throughout the entire evening! I would recommend Mark to anyone and everyone looking for a DJ

Profile Picture Kristina , 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband Brandon and I went with Whirlin Disc Sound for our Dj at our wedding on 9/1/17 and we couldn't have been more happy with out choice! We had Mark as our DJ and he was amazing! Mark had people on the dance floor all night, I did not have 1 concern through out the whole night about the music that he was playing.We also had a 20 person bridal party and almost all of my party had very long and uncommon last names, Mark nailed all of them during the introduction! Mark definitely was a big part of the reason the night was so awesome! Just wanted to say Thank you Mark, and if you are looking for an awesome DJ , Go with Whirlin Disc Sound for sure!!!

Profile Picture Samantha , 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark from Whirlin Disc was great. He was very flexible, nimble and easy to work with. There was a rain storm during our outdoor reception and he didn't miss a beat! He played great music and people were dancing into the night.

Profile Picture Melinda, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike was fantastic! He definitely knows what he's doing. From the music at dinner to the music he played when the dance floor was open, it was perfect. Mike went above and beyond the typical role of DJ, and worked with our reception coordinator and caterer to ensure the night flowed smoothly. My engaged girlfriend loved him so much, she asked for his card for her wedding! He is great and people are still talking about how much fun they had!

Profile Picture Clara, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ from Whirlin Disc Sound was fantastic! He was great at reading the crowd and knowing what to play. The dance floor was active the whole time it was open.

Profile Picture Ryan, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What a stroke of genius on our part for hiring Whirling Disc for our wedding! They made our night so special! Everything went so smoothly and the music was great! The dance floor was rocking all night!

Profile Picture Suann, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Whirlin' Disc Sound was absolutely amazing! I found out about them through a wedding expo and they had the best pricing for my budget. Chris was very friendly, and put my mind at ease about scheduling and playlists when we met in person. He gave my mom and I so many great ideas and helped immensely with the planning of my wedding day. It was two weeks out where I was put in contact with our DJ who was DJ Mark. He gave me his personal number and allowed me to contact him at any time regarding the wedding. He had so many great ideas and fused together two songs for us for our first dance! He was phenomenol! I could go on and on about how extraordinary he was. We still keep getting compliments on how our wedding day was and the music selection (which I barely gave the DJ a playlist; I gave him 10 songs to NOT play. I left it up to him and his creativity). He did an amazing job directing our guests attention for the cake cutting, specialty dances, etc. The dance floor was PACKED all night. We had guests ranging from 16-90. He kept everyone happy. I highly recommend the services of Whirlin' Disc Sound and DJ Mark. They helped make my day absolutely perfect. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/28/17, 3 Reviews
4.7

Mark was the DJ at our wedding. He was super friendly and played every song we wanted. Overall, he was the best DJ and our guests had a fantastic time. A lot of people complimented on how nice/accommodating the DJ was. Mark even made us a CD of all our important songs that my new hubby and I will treasure forever.

Thank you Mark & Whirlin Disc!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excellent DJ with great personality and very accommodating. Would work with him again.

Profile Picture Steven, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Planning an out of town wedding can be difficult. I met Joe from Whirlin Disc at a bridal show and knew immiediatly I wanted him as my dj. He did not disappoint, we danced the entire night. For anyone who needs a professional, easy-going, fun dj I recommend Whirlin Disc.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/1/17, 12 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are so happy we went with Whirlin' Disc Sound for our wedding. Chris is an experienced professional; he is friendly and energetic. He took care of all our requests, gaged our guests and played what they wanted, and even extended his service at the end of the night upon our request. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Raizel, 7/1/17, 1 Review