337 Reviews for Whirlin' Disc Sound

Uplighting (14)
Photobooth (6)
Sound/PA System (6)
Liability Insurance (1)

Whirlin' Disc went above and beyond for our big day and was the BEST vendor of them all! I highly recommend Whirlin' Disc to anyone looking for great value & service, along with a great price. If we ever are in need of a DJ - we will definitely go back to them!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

So.much.fun! Dan was the best and his assistant was amazing! Played all the songs I hoped for and kept the party going for all ages! Had so many compliments about them all night!

Profile Picture Kaley, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike D. from Whirlin Disc has done several family weddings and is ALWAYS on point so there was no doubt when it came to my wedding who our DJ was going to be. Throughout the entire process Chris and Mike were so informative, gave great advice, and accommodated all of our requests. The night of the reception was stellar, Mike was making sure we were happy from the moment we arrived and worked with the event staff all night to make sure everything flowed. We could not be happier with our experience working with Whirlin Disc and would (and do) recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was excited to book with whirlin upon my initial meeting. Chris was really helpful and responsive to all my questions. As far as the music the DJ did a great job, kept people on the dance floor played all the must plays on our list. Everything went seamlessly. Even after a small issue we had Chris was sure to reach out and correct it in an extremely timely manner. Very professional and you can really tell they go above and beyond for their clients.

Profile Picture Abby, 6/16/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Whirlin disc sound was amazing for our June wedding! Jarrod was so fun and personable with every one of our guests! Our guests keep telling my husband and I how amazing the music and dancing was. Five out of five stars from us! If you are looking for a party call Whirlin disc because they will bring the party!

Profile Picture Mellysa, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Whirlin' Disc Sounds provided the DJ for our wedding on June 9, 2018. Before our wedding, booking the DJ and communicating with Whirlin' Disc was extremely easy. We had Joe as our DJ and he called us two days before the event to go over the itinerary, just as promised. The sound quality at our venue was excellent and Joe was extremely accommodating of our guests' song requests. At the end of the evening, some of our guests wanted to pay Joe to keep playing, as they were having such a good time out on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Mike as our DJ! What a wonderful experience! We cannot get over how many compliments we have had about how good our music was. He did exactly what I wanted with having such a variety of songs!!! Thank you so much, you’ve made our wedding!!!!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jerrod was a great DJ! He got into it and had fun with everyone all while staying professional and playing great music to keep everyone dancing! Chris was also great to work with to coordinate everything from day one! Thanks guys!

Profile Picture Desiree, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We cannot begin to express how happy we were with Whirlin Disc Sound. From starting our planning with Chris to celebrating with Dan as our DJ, everything was perfect. Your attention to detail, dedication to your clients and your professionalism is untouchable. We are still getting compliments from family and friends about how fun the music was and how busy our dance floor stayed. Dan Rinelli is such an awesome DJ, he knew exactly how to play to our crowd and happily took our guests requests too! Wish we could do it all over again! Thank you Chris and Dan for helping to make our wedding day one we will never forget.
Shawn and Stephanie F

Profile Picture Stephanie , 6/1/18, 1 Review
4.7

The only thing I can dock the dj on is only playing a few of the requested song given prior to the wedding. Other than that everything was great!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We knew that Whirling Disc was going to do a great job but we honestly could not have imagined how professional and organized they were. Joe not only provided the best music choices, he coordinated everything that went on for the evening. He paid attention to very aspect of the night and kept us all on track. We can not even thank then enough for making it such a great night.

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Much of communication was with Chris Garvey - very professional and responsive to all phone calls and follow ups needed throughout the wedding process (especially as we worked on final details). He was great about talking us through any questions, concerns we had. Navy blue uplights were beautiful - had 6. Knowing the space now, I would've maybe used 2 more? Kyle was our DJ and was very nice and professional. He kept the dance floor going. Only adjustments would've been to turn up the mic for announcements as difficult to hear with all guests in the main ballroom, as well as a few more songs played from our "favorite list" - which we were able to go up and request if still waiting to hear something. Thanks for a great night Whirlin Disc!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/25/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We picked Whirlin' Disc Sound because we have been to a couple of weddings before with them and thought they did wonderfully. We had Joe who was awesome and so much fun. Chris helped a ton during the wedding planning also. No matter who you have or who She your invite, they all do a fantastic job. We also used there new photo booth which was a huge hit! Highly recommend all there services.

Profile Picture LeAnn, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Joe was absolutely fantastic! He read the crowd well and had people on the dance floor all night long. Not only is his ability to keep the crowd moving top notch but he was professional and fun. We would highly recommend him to anyone !! Thanks Joe!

Profile Picture Mallorie, 1/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

A DJ can make or break a party and I am so happy that we chose Whirlin' Disc Sound as our DJ for our wedding. They had a close relationship with Salvatore's which made them an easy choice. When originally inquiring, they were the quickest to respond to our inquiry for a quote and followed up in a professional and timely manner. Many other DJ's took weeks to get back to us with a quote. We met with Chris Garvey in person to discuss our wishes and he was extremely knowledgeable, confident, and a great salesman. Our DJ for that night was Joe Currie who was personable, and understood the type of music we wanted to play. He played almost all of my selections for cocktail and dinner which was a HUGE hit and kept everyone on the dance floor from 8pm until 11pm, even the older guests!! Joe was organized and NOT annoying or obtrusive which I have seen from other DJ's in the past. He really kept it about us and did an amazing job. Props to Joe for working a 13 hour shift before coming to do our wedding and rocked it! I would recommend them to anyone looking to have a great party for any occassion!!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Uplighting

We had DJ Kyle and he was amazing! He called before the wedding and was very professional. He got all the details, answered all my questions and helped me set up a timeline so our reception went off without a hitch. The day of he was on time and all his equipment was ready to go. He was an amazing DJ and MC, he kept our event on time and my husband and I were dancing ALL. NIGHT. LONG! We had so many guests come up and tell us how much fun they had. If you book with Whirlin Disc be sure to request Kyle!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

We used Whirlin’ Disc for our sound and photobooth needs for our wedding. Overall, we were pleased with the service on the day of the wedding. However, leading up to the wedding, the communication was a bit challenging. We never received our information packet in the mail and we had to reach out twice to finally get it sent over through email. We followed through with the payment as clearly indicated on their contract. The week of the wedding, we were contacted by our DJ, who was fabulous, and he went over all of our name pronunciations and confirmed our songs. We also received a call from our photobooth attendant. Whirlin’ Disc does not personally do photo booths. Instead, they partner with another company, which was a bit confusing. When we initially signed on with Whirlin’ Disc, nobody explained to us that the photo booth price would also be taxed, while the DJ services were not. Having this last minute expense was a bit surprising, but we were able to manage. Still, I wish we would have known up front about the additional cost. Our DJ was amazing and he really made sure that everyone had a great night. He took our list of about 15 songs and created a fun playlist that kept the dance floor busy all night!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/21/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
4.3

Chris is amazing, and working with him to plan our music was a breeze. Very flexible and great responsiveness. Our DJ on the day was Jarrod, he was nice and kept the dance floor moving.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark and Chris were great to work with. We had zero issues and they were very accommodating to us. I would highly reccomend them to anyone looking for a dj

Profile Picture Eric, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were incredibly pleased with our DJ, Mike. My husband's family is Jamaican and we knew we would need a good mix of current hits, oldies and reggae. Mike did an excellent job of intertwining all of our specific requests and kept the dance floor full the entire night. The company is very responsive and keeps up on all their weddings flawlessly, and their prices are hard to beat for the quality of service we received. We highly recommending booking them for your wedding.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/1/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones

We we're able to work with Chris throughout the process of setting up our music selections and actual event and he was extremely accommodating and no request was to difficult! We had dj Mike for the actual event who was so personable and made sure every event ran smoothly! Throughout the ceremony he was checking in with us to keep our timing on track and just put my mind at easy from start to finish! Anything he was unsure about he was sure to find us and ask us appropriately! I can't thank him enough for just taking things out of our hands! After a certain point you just can't make any more choices and Mike was able to make the right music choices and answer questions when I couldn't! I HIGHLY recommend whirlin disc for their services!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I saw whirlin' disc sound performed DJ services for my best friends wedding, and they did an excellent job the entire night. it wasn't til a few years later that i was looking for a DJ and after a couple failed attempts at finding someone that we were gonna like i remembered that whirlin' disc did a great job at my buddy's wedding and we were able to book them, we also got the hook up on the photo booth service from them as well. Not their own photo booth but someone they work with. Chris was extremely helpful and great to work with, we weren't exactly on time with some stuff but Chris was very understanding and worked with us to make sure that everything was great. My wife discussed what she wanted as far as dinner music from him and he nailed it, he did exactly what we wanted and pleased the crowd well, hitting a few different genres and age groups. Kyle was our DJ for the remainder of the evening, he too was incredible. Fitting in all the songs we wanted to hear as well as playing related music that flowed well. He didn't just sit there and push buttons, he kept a watchful eye for when my wife and i were actually on the dance floor and played slow songs/dance songs we specifically wanted and made sure we were there for them. If there is an art form for this profession, these guys could teach it. I am very pleased with what they did for us for our wedding, and they were a pleasure to work with. Would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture jon, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

They did an amazing job! People kept complimenting us on our music/dj. They totally understood who we are as a couple and the music reflected that! I loved the dinner music so much that I requested the playlist so we could listen to those songs on date nights and anniversaries and they said they would send us a cd! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Whirlin Sound did NOT disappoint!! My husband is a musician and his life revolves around music. We couldn’t afford a band, and he was very hesitant to book any DJ because he didn’t think they’d live up to his expectations. Well, Chris and Mark at Whirlin Sound definitely did.

We initially talked with and met with Chris. He took plenty of time with me on the phone going over the package and pricing and discussing up-lighting with me. When we met with him, he was organized, and seemed to get exactly what we wanted! He was also fun and personable.

Mark was our DJ and he was awesome! He had people out on the dance floor all night long until the very last minute. He played the perfect music for cocktail hour and dinner, too. His introductions were perfect and he worked with any changes that needed to happen right on the spot. He took into account what we liked, but also played to our guests. At the end of the night, he even ran through the last couple of songs with me to make sure it was what we wanted. As all of our guests chanted “one more song”, he was sure to please them and gave us all just a few more minutes on the dance floor to celebrate!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I chose Whirlin disc to DJ for my wedding. I could not have been happier with my decision. They were so easy to get a hold of and always responded to my many questions very quickly. My DJ was Mark and he did a fantastic job. He had the whole dance floor full all night long! I can not thank you enough that day was perfect!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews