Whimsical Impressions Reviews

4 | Columbus, OH

4 Reviews for Whimsical Impressions

jalyn · Married on 05/29/2016

Reaching out to Michelle from Whimsical Impressions was one of the best decisions I made during my whole wedding planning process. To begin, Michelle is one of the kindest and sweetest people I have ever met. After seeing some of her work displayed in a mutual friends photo, I decided to give her a call. Now I was a little nervous because I normally don't love to talk on the phone, but let me tell you, I was probably smiling during our entire conversation. This lady is PASSIONATE about weddings, like she made me 10x more excited about my own wedding in the short conversation we had. I talked to her a little bit about what I wanted my wedding to look like and she had such amazing ideas and input - Things that I would never have thought of myself. She then asked me to find some inspiration pictures on pinterest and she would recreate them. After that, Michelle and I were in conversation for about a year. Every time I had a new idea, she would make it come to life and send me "mock" photos of what she had put together. I asked her if she had anything that could serve as an alter in the ceremony, and her husband literally made a beautiful one that was perfect for our first communion. I just felt like she always went out of her way for me and never gave up on my vision. (For example we searched for the perfect shade of mint green tablecloths for months, ordered several swatches from different companies, until we found the right ones.) A month before my wedding, I had just graduated nursing school and was studying multiple hours a day in preparation to take my NCLEX. I really didn't have a lot of time to figure out all those last minute wedding details and was very overwhelmed with it all. I even told myself, I know its not going to be perfect and I'm okay with that because I just can't do it all right now...It's too much...It was then again that Michelle blew me away with all the work she was doing for my wedding. Go to her FB page to see full review!

Sharon · Married on 06/13/2015

Michelle was first rate in providing the decorations for our son's wedding. The reception was held in a barn on probably the hottest day of June. She was able to transform this venue into an elegant scene within hours that represented my son and his fiance's vision to a tee. The quality of the items she used to decorate with was top notch. We were so pleased with Michelle's work and knew that she would take care of every little detail for us that we could enjoy the celebration without having to worry about a thing.

Sharon Chaney
    Mother of the groom

Chelsie · Married on 10/13/2012

Michelle went above and beyond for my event! She is attentive to every detail! Could not have asked for a lovelier, more perfect event!

Katie · Married on 08/08/2009

Michelle is extremely invested in every event she is a part of. She excels in both the details and pulling together the entire vision. Not only does she have great taste, but she takes into account the perspective of her clients. I would 100% use Michelle again and would recommend her to my closest friends.