Whim Floral Reviews

13 | Dripping Springs, TX

13 Reviews for Whim Floral

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2017

We didn't really know what we wanted in terms of flowers. So, we gave Whim our general colors, and they so wowed us! From the consultation even, she went back and gathered some flowers that looked absolutely beautiful together. We were quite impressed and the final arrangments left us feeling the same! (: They also brought our flowers over already in their mason jars. It was super easy and convenient.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Stephanie · Married on 03/11/2017

The Whim florals team is great! We sat down several months before my wedding to discuss my theme and get a good idea of what I wanted, and they did not disappoint. Everything was so beautiful and exactly how I pictured it to be. MY bouquet was my favorite floral design they put together. It cascaded down with beautiful greenery and blush roses. Whim florals is by far a great choice for your floral work.

The Whim Rentals team is awesome! They worked with us to upgrade our Sperry tent to a larger size (due to the rain) just a few days before our wedding. They are easy to work with and have A LOT of great outside lounge furniture and beautiful dining sets.

Sent on 04/13/2017

breck · Married on 09/17/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Siobhan at Whim Floral's. She was absolutely wonderful, very personable and detailed. I LOVED how she never rushed our meetings and talked through ideas with me. When it was all said and done the flowers were absolutely perfect, I could not have been happier!! I truly appreciate all of her hard work and the fact that she listened to my ideas :) A++++++ Thank you, Siobhan!!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Amy · Married on 04/30/2016

I worked with Whim Florals for my April wedding at King River Ranch and it couldn't have been more beautiful. I was able to share just a few pictures of my inspiration to Rachel and from there she ran with it- and nailed it. My bouquet couldn't have been more gorgeous- the color palate was a little different than what I'd expected, but I ended up loving the pops of color added and it all photographed amazing. I loved it all. Thank you Whim Florals!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Kristen · Married on 03/25/2016

We used Whim Floral for our wedding in March in the hill country and absolutely loved the results!! Alyssa was amazing to work with! She helped my envision exactly what I wanted for my wedding day and when I saw the results the day of the wedding, it was blown away. Not only was my bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets beautiful, but all the other small touches made the day so special. Alyssa also was able to help with my special requests including floral collars for my dogs as well as a small floral piece for my hair. I cant say enough positive things about Whim Floral and their work and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Julie · Married on 12/05/2015

Whim Florals was great to work with. We had only a few ideas of what we wanted, but they were able to take my vision, add to it, and we came out with gorgeous floral accents for the whole day. I changed my mind up until the very end several times, due to numbers of people and a few things like that, and they were flexible about changing and modifying so everything worked perfectly together and we were not over charged. Alyssa L. was a pleasure to work with and really made everything so stress-free for our big day. I would send an e-mail, and get a response right away and know everything was taken care of. In the end, we could not have been more thrilled with our floral details and this part of our wedding process.

Sent on 03/30/2016

Bri · Married on 10/25/2015

WOW! I was so happy with the arrangements for my wedding! From the first meeting with LaNell, I was impressed with Whim Florals. She listened to what I wanted, took notes and got back with me right away with a proposal. They were willing to work within our budget and happy to make adjustments if I changed my mind. Rachael helped towards the end to finalize my vision. I think florals scared me the most about the wedding planning - not really knowing if what I had in my mind was going to translate to theirs. When LaNell gave me my bouquet on the day of the wedding, I was blown away. She is the sweetest lady and really cares about her brides. The arrangements at the gazebo and all the flowers at the reception were so amazing and more beautiful than what I had envisioned. Not only did they understand what I wanted, but they took it to another level of design that I didn't even dream about. My expectations were exceeded and I cannot thank Whim Florals enough for creating the most beautiful arrangements for our special day!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Leyat · Married on 10/18/2015

Whim Florals was great to work with. They are onsite at Camp Lucy which was convenient for us. I had not come in with a plan regarding colors or decorations so Rachel was great walking us through different options especially since we wanted to keep it below a certain amount. She was able to replicate the Pinterest photo for my wedding boutique perfectly and it was gorgeous! We had a Jewish wedding which includes a Chuppah. Although they had only built it 1-2 times before it was done perfectly and decorated with flowers that matched the boutique. It was wonderful working with them!

Sent on 11/21/2015

Geena · Married on 08/28/2015

I couldn't have been happier with booking Whim Florals for my wedding! I worked with Alyssa from beginning to end and she was so helpful and friendly with every question I had. I never felt like I was pressured into anything I didn't want. Flowers can be expensive but I told Alyssa what I envisioned and she worked with me to get the look I wanted while still keeping my cost within budget. We got so many compliments and my bouquet was gorgeous!! I only wish I would've held onto it as a keepsake, unfortunately it was left behind at the end of the night. Thank you so much for helping to create my dream wedding!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Leah · Married on 07/11/2014

Whim Florals did a fantastic job on the floral decor and arrangements set up for our wedding day!! I couldn't have asked for a better floral company to work with. Kari at Whim is my hero!! She was extremely flexible, honest, creative, caring and amazing at her job! Picking out the entire theme of your wedding can become stressful but in working with Kari & her team they put me at ease in knowing everything was going to turn out absolutely beautiful- and it did!! With that said, they were extremely knowledgable about what specific flowers to choose for the season. We got married at Camp Lucy-Ian's Chapel and what a blessing that was too to have the florist on site! I would highly recommend Whim Florals for ANY occasion!! You're going to love the outcome! :)

Sent on 09/11/2014

Betsy · Married on 04/12/2014

I had heard wonderful things about Kari through my wedding planner. When she began working at Whim I knew I had to have my flowers from them. Kari is an absolute doll to work with. She is sweet, nice, kind, and professional. I knew exactly what kind of flowers I wanted for my wedding and she was able to work with me to create my vision. She worked with my budget and gave me what I wanted. About a month out I decided to change the whole flower scheme and I went with something completely different and she was able to accommodate us. I went above my budget when I changed flowers, but it was completely worth it. She always responded to my questions in a timely manner and I always enjoyed meeting with her for my flower needs. My guests still talk about my wedding flowers, especially the arch Kari decorated for me. It was ABSOLUTELY beautiful. I stared at the arch so many times throughout the ceremony. It was stunning and I couldn't keep my eyes off it. I will be using Whim for future events. Thank you Kari!!!! I highly recommend Whim Florals.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Rachael · Married on 03/08/2019

4.2

Beautiful Floral

I got married at Camp Lucy Sacred Oaks in March. Ashley was such a pleasure to work with. She was so sweet and helped make my vision become reality. Everything from the Ceremony arch to the centerpieces was absolutely perfect! I could not have asked for more beautiful floral! The only reason I am not giving 5 stars in all categories is due to the difficulty in scheduling appointments. In September I went to book my floral consultation and there wasn't any availability until December and the few days that were available had extremely limited time slots open. I am an Engineer so meeting at 9am on a Wednesday is rather difficult for me so I had to work extra hard to find a time slot that worked. At first, I was worried about being able to have my floral decisions complete in time but Ashley made sure everything went as smooth as possible from that point forward. I could not thank her enough!!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Roxanne · Married on 09/03/2017

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

We have mixed feelings about our experience with Whim florals. Our first meeting was wonderful. We had a very attentive person who walked us through the process, sent us pictures of mocks, and was just very sweet. We told her I was interested in a floral crown instead of a bouquet. I found a picture of a floral crown that was exactly what I wanted, so I emailed it to her. We were then told that she was no longer with the company and this new person would be handling our wedding. We understand people leave for a number of reasons, but we should have been informed of the change when it happened, not just when we reached out. At the end of the day, everything was beautiful. More communication would have been ideal.

Sent on 10/15/2017