Wheatfield Inn Reviews

Wheatfield Inn 4
Wheatfield Inn 5

John · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful, Excellent, Amazing

The Wheatfield Inn was a beautiful setting and facility for our wedding. Lorie and her staff provided everything they said they would, and it was all ahead of schedule. We, our families and guests were completely satisfied and highly recommend The Wheatfield Inn.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Wheatfield Inn's reply:

Thank you for providing a review for us on Wedding Wire. It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding day. My staff and I were happy to be of service so that your day was a fabulous event. Please, come visit us again in the future.

Joseph Jones · Married on 09/23/2018

A Hidden Gem

While searching for a wedding venue for my daughter I was frustrated with businesses and unprofessional people. I came across the Wheatfield Inn which everything sounded very inviting. I called the owner Lori and we decided to take a tour of her facility. We were so impressed, the grounds are beautiful, tranquil and peaceful. Lori is professional, kind and very knowledgeable. The interior us spacious and elegant. We booked the facility that day.

Sent on 12/24/2018

Wheatfield Inn's reply:

Thank you Joe for taking the time to provide us with a review. It was great working with you. If you are in the area again, come and stay with us so that you can relax, I know weddings are stressful and seem to fly by.

Lizzie · Married on 09/21/2018

Beautiful place for a Beautiful day

What a great experience! My husband and I had a wonderful event, and Lori and her team really came together with us to help make that happen! Highly recommend it here...will always have good memories of our big day.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Amber · Married on 09/15/2018

Dream come true

Lori and staff were super accommodating and incredibly professional. The grounds around the inn are beautiful and reminded my husband and I of a fairytale. Super affordable! My favorite was that we didn’t have to leave and move locations for the ceremony and reception and at the end of the night my husband and I and a few members of our bridal party just went up stairs to call it a night! The suites are large enough to accommodate the bridal party and prep teams! Can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Wheatfield Inn's reply:

Amber, thank you for hosting your very special day with us, here at The Wheatfield Inn. It was great working with you and your mother. It was our pleasure to have you and I hope you are able to return for a romantic getaway in the future.

Molly Hoskins Mother Of The Bride · Married on 09/01/2018

Exceptional

We were very happy with our experience having our daughters bridal shower at the Wheatfield Inn. It is a beautiful venue and large enough to accommodate our large families (bride and grooms side were both there). Lorie was great to work with, very helpful and knowledgeable.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Wheatfield Inn's reply:

Thank you for hosting the bridal shower here at The Wheatfield Inn. I know things can be hectic and I hope that we were able to help with some of issues when it comes to planning and executing a large event.

Lesley Wadkins · Married on 08/18/2018

Our wedding was perfect

The place was beautiful great staff lori was great great breakfast plan on going back for anniversary

Sent on 01/20/2019

Wheatfield Inn's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing to spend your special day with us. You will have to come back and see us again.

Venus · Married on 07/21/2018

The Wheatfield Inn exceeded all of our expectations!

We started out with a three-year engagement for the very reason to make proper preparations for our big day. We wanted to take our time and pick the best of the best when it came to our vendors from our wedding coordinator to our photographer. The venue was no different, we wanted the best for our size of the wedding, approx 100 total (They can accommodate up to 150 however). Most venues limited us to "their package." In other words, we had to use their food service, their bartender their DJ, get the point? We wanted to use who WE chose, again the best of the best. Simply put, the Wheatfield Inn was extremely accommodating! We rented the Inn for the entire weekend and it was perfect for the wedding and reception! No driving to the reception after the ceremony! Not only that, but the Inn had rooms for most of our wedding party to stay in for two nights and their breakfast menu is gourmet quality! Lorri and staff was a dream to work with, they along with our vendors made a weekend and wedding day that will never be forgotten! Very elegant and very beautiful! If you are looking for a beautiful wedding venue, we strongly recommend talking to Lorri. You won't be sorry! Their attention to detail is unsurpassed and just like you, she wants your wedding day to be perfect...

Wheatfield Inn 6
    Wheatfield Inn 16
    Wheatfield Inn 17
    Sent on 10/27/2018

Wheatfield Inn's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to send a review, it was great working with you and Bob. I hope to see you in the future.

Nikki · Married on 12/02/2017

I booked this venue for my husband's surprise birthday party and it was perfect! Location, size, options, accommodations, etc. It was all worth it and we and our guests had a fantastic time!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Wheatfield Inn's reply:

Hi Nikki, we were so happy to have you as guests and I am so glad that the party was a big surprise. Thank you and come see us again. Lorie

Melissa · Married on 08/19/2017

The venue and staff couldn't have made a more perfect day for us! It was worth every penny for the memories.

Wheatfield Inn 18
    Sent on 10/23/2017

Wheatfield Inn's reply:

Melissa and Mike, it was such a pleasure to work with you on your very special day. Please come visit us again.

Elizabeth · Married on 08/05/2017

Edi and Lori were wonderful throughout this experience! Everything that was offered was definitely worth the price!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Wheatfield Inn's reply:

It was great to work with you and Steven through the whole process. I am so happy that your day went as you planned. Your father was also a pleasure to work with and I want to thank you all for coming to spend your special day with us here at Wheatfield.

Lorie

Trudy · Married on 07/08/2017

My shower was perfect at the Wheatfield Inn~ beautiful banquet hall and table linens, extremely clean, the owner was a joy to work with, very polite and helpful. Highly recommend having an event at the Wheatfield Inn.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Brandy · Married on 10/26/2013

Amazing! The Wheatfield inn made my day perfect. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2013

chad and angie · Married on 09/07/2013

we were given the venue from 4pm the day before through noon the day after, rooms for the bridal party meant all fun and no worries! cleanup was included as well as full setup, great venue, lots of room, and was told many times how amazing the place was!

Sent on 09/22/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

Having my wedding at Wheatfield Inn was beyond ideal for my husband and I! Not only was the setting romantic, but Lorie and her crew were so accommodating and easy to work with! They were flexible, and allowed us to customize (within reason) the event to exactly what we envisioned! I would highly recommend this venue and working with Lorie and her team! The Wheatfield Inn was clean, beautiful, and spacious with ample room for guests to park (one of our biggest concerns with our large guest list). Our guests loved it! I am still hearing compliments about our venue being so unique and fun! The wedding package that we purchased included the venue to be used the night before for the rehearsal dinner and the entire day of our wedding (perfect for set up). The package included rooms that our parents and grandparents were able to stay in, and breakfast for them the day after the wedding. Our package also included silverware, cups, linens, bar tools, and ice. Definitely a great value. If anyone is hesitating on booking this venue, Don't!

Sent on 12/28/2017
  • Dane

Dane Seltzer · Married on 09/29/2018

Great wedding

Great price for what we got there. Everyone was very impressed. I loved how quite the venue was. Very private. The inn keeper was amazing and there for every step of the way. Thank you so much

Sent on 10/25/2018

Wheatfield Inn's reply:

Thank you so much for spending your special day with us and taking the time to provide a review for us.

Lorie

Carrie L Canfield · Married on 06/16/2018

Great venue!

Beautiful venue, the space works so well, have had many compliments from friends/family about what a beautiful/awesome wedding it was. The caterer said this was the best one of the best wedding venues they had served at.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Wheatfield Inn's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review on Wedding Wire. It was great working with you and the kids.

3.5

Our wedding at the Wheatfield Inn was perfect! It was a lot of work, as planning any wedding is, but the Innkeeper was always quick to answer my questions. Everything looked beautiful the day of. It was nice that the Inn staff were a phone call away, but weren't actually around/visible during the event. Everyone at our wedding loved the Inn! I would definitely recommend the Platinum Package!

Sent on 11/17/2014

3.0

We recently held our wedding at the Wheatfield Inn. We were very happy with everything. The package deals were really nice and offered us everything we needed. The grounds were just beautiful with all the flowers! Great backdrop for our pictures. The building is very clean and well kept. The Innkeeper is a stickler for her rules and policies, so don't plan on bending any of those!! Read the fine print in your contract and pay attention to all the due dates and you'll be fine. The innkeeper could be a little more flexible in meeting with people, but otherwise promptly answered emails. We had lots of good comments on the venue from our guests.

Sent on 09/27/2013

3.0

To have a wedding at this place i found to be a lot if work at times but it was totally worth it.

Sent on 05/14/2014